      From: Masonbogie <masonbogie@...>
      To: NGMMG <NGMMG@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Nov 29, 2013 7:39 am
      Subject: Re: [NGMMG] Death Valley RR hopper cars

      If you right click on the person's name after "From," you will get a series of options that includes "reply to sender." So you can always respond directly to someone on the group.

      George Sebastian-Coleman
      11 Taine Mountain Road
      Unionville CT 06085

      On Nov 29, 2013, at 8:26 AM, bill davis wrote:

      Hi George,
      Can you scan that plan and post it
      BILL

      On Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:27 PM, "23.weldon@..." <23.weldon@...> wrote:

       John - Yahoo will only let me reply to the group address and does not offer a method for attaching images.  Send me your full email address direct to 23 dot weldon at comcast dot net and I'll reply with the attachments.
      Ed Weldon

      ---In NGMMG@yahoogroups.com, <jcmm3030@...> wrote:

      Ed--
      Can't get into the photos section.   Can you send one by email?     John C.