No Frontiers Cultural Film

  • Bila Houdoud
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003
      No Frontiers Cultural Committee

      We are pleased to invite you to see a screening of the Oscar-Winning Documentary

      Bowling for Columbine

      By

      Michael Moore

      This hilarious but thought-provoking documentary tackles the issue of Guns in the United States, inspired by the shootings at Columbine High School by 2 students in 1999.

      Time: Tuesday 21 October, 5:00 PM

      Place: West Hall, Auditorium A (Bathish Auditorium)

      Duration: 114 minutes

      Entrance is free.

      This event is organized by the Human Rights & Peace Club

      The cultural meetings are weekly meetings, open for EVERYONE.
      For more informations, contact Hussein at 03-705244, or email us at bilahoudoud@..., or visit our web site: www.nofrontiers.8k.com