This weekend's 17th Annual Salem Maritime Festival

  • trad_folkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      I just spoke to Michael Parr of the Salem National Historic Site about
      the performance schedule for this weekend's 17th Annual Salem Maritime
      festival. He was not sure if the schedule would be published in the
      local Salem newspaper. However, there will be programs at the festival.

      Since I was trying to write the list down as Michael dictated it,
      there may be spelling mistakes:

      Saturday:
      10:00 Michael O'Leary and friends (I did not get the name of the
      group)
      11:00 Geoff Kaufman (from Mystic)
      12:00 Poor Richard's Penny
      1:00 Danny Spooner
      2:00 Ye Mariners All (We know John Roberts won't be part of the
      group this weekend)
      3:00 Tiaras (sp?)
      4:00 New England Rhythm Collection
      5:30 Jambalaya Jazz Band (start time approximate)

      Sunday:

      12:00 Tiaras (sp?)
      1:00 Danny Spooner
      2:00 Ye Mariners All
      3:00 Daisy Nell & Capt. Stan
      4:00 New Bedford Harbor Sea Shanty Chorus

      5:00 Pub Sing (not part of the official festival) @
      O'Neill's Pub & Restaurant, 120 Washington Street, Salem