Re: [NE_ChanteySings] Skellig Song Session, 11/22/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Jeff Keller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      CORRECTION!  The November Skellig sing will be on 11/29, not 11/22.  I'll update the calendar now.
      --Jeff

      On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:56 PM, <NE_ChanteySings@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: NE_ChanteySings Yahoo! Group

      Title: Skellig Song Session

      Date: Tuesday November 22, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the fourth Tuesday.
      Location: the back room of the Skellig Irish Pub
      Street: 240 Moody St
      City State Zip: Waltham, MA
      Phone: (781) 647-0679
      Notes: An open song session with Lynn Noel, Jeff Keller, and friends. Free. Show up at 6:00 to join us for dinner in the back room.

      Based on a traditional English pub sing, but with a bit of an American flavor, this session is open to all singers who want to join in, with chorus songs that are easy to learn and fun to sing. We love the fine old drinking songs and know plenty of sea chanteys and chorus songs from the British Isles and New England, but anything goes as long as it's fun and easy. Bring a song to share!

      It's near the Waltham Center T-stop, ~12 min. from Porter Sq. by Commuter Rail.

      For more info, see:
      http://www.bostonsongsessions.org/sss

      Edit reminder options