David Coffin's new CD has arrived.

  • David Coffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Well the new CD, Last Trip Home, has finally arrived. I have to admit that I'm quite pleased with it too. And as you can see in the photo I have quite a few of them. They make terrific "Holly Day" gifts and we can send them to as many different addresses as you wish. They can be ordered online at my website either as a download and/or as an actual CD you can hold in your hand. If you prefer to order by phone 800 864-6248 from 9-5 M-F.
      Best wishes for whatever holiday is coming your way.
      All the best,
      David.

      www.davidcoffin.com
      David Coffin Performance Programs