Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • David Coffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009

      LinkedIn

      NE ChanteySings,

      I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. In this economy we have not much to lose. You should not get unwanted email other than possibly this one.
      Thanks.
      - David

      Learn more:
      https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/470914650/Bp9ZvRSm/

      What is LinkedIn and why should you join?

      © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Columbine Phoenix
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011

        LinkedIn

        From Columbine Phoenix

        Owner at Sunspot Designs
        Greater Boston Area

        - Columbine

        You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
        © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA