For Jewish Singles

  • mangonepapaya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2003
      For Jewish Singles

      ALL OF OUR EVENTS ARE FREE. YOU MUST BE JEWISH,
      SINGLE, 21-59 TO ATTEND. YOU PAY ONLY FOR WHAT YOU ORDER PLUS
      TAX, AND WHERE APPLICABLE, TIP ALSO.
      THERE IS NO CHARGE TO JOIN OUR GROUP, NO CHARGE TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS.
      ALL OF OUR EVENTS ARE SMOKE-FREE AT SMOKE-FREE RESTAURANTS.
      THERE IS NO SMOKING AT ANY OF OUR EVENTS. IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 OR
      OVER 59 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR EVENTS. THANK YOU
      New poll for NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59

      In order to vote in this poll you must be a member of or join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59 group:

      Where and when should future NJ-JEWISH-
      SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59 events be
      held. Please vote for as many as you
      wish.

      o Moshavi Israeli Restaurant, Livingston, NJ
      o Jerusalem Israeli Cafeteria, Livingston,NJ
      o Manahattan Jewish - American Restaurant, Montvale, NJ
      o Chand non-Kosher Indian Veg.Restaurant,Parsippany, NJ
      o West Orange NJ Reservation September 11th Memorial Lookout and Wall
      o Some other place-I will post where to the group
      o Some other place-I have posted where to the group
      o Sundays at 11 a.m.
      o Sundays at 11:30 a.m.
      o Sundays at noon
      o Thursdays at 6 p.m.
      o Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
      o Thursdays at 7 p.m.
      o Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
      o Thursdays at 8 p.m.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      In order to vote in this poll you must be a member of or join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Introduction Time

      Let's all introduce ourselves. First, do not email me. If you want to
      reach me in response to my own introduction just post to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      since I am the moderator of
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I will respond to you after I
      have read your response. I will not post your response to this
      introduction or my response to your response at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Above does not apply to other posters at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com Please introduce
      yourselves by posting to this group and respond directly yourselves
      to any replies you may get.

      My Introduction:
      I am male, single, Jewish, a non-smoker, 57, I live in West Orange,
      New Jersey, I am seeking a single non-smoking Jewish woman in or near
      New Jersey.

      "Bastille Day, on the Fourteenth of July, is the French symbol of the
      end of
      the Monarchy and the beginning of the First Republic."

      So let's all free ourselves from the self-imposed prisons of being
      apart from
      one another and let's all introduce ourselves to one another in the
      hope that
      we can stop being alone and start being together. On the 14th of July
      the
      prisoners of France were freed. Let's free ourselves this July 14th,
      from being
      apart from one another. Let's all get to know one another.

      For those Jewish singles from anywhere, both inside New Jersey and
      outside New Jersey, I also happen to moderate another fine group:
      Post message: jewishmatch@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: jewishmatch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If You Are Single, Jewish, over 21, in search of someone else who is
      too, you
      have come to the Right Place.
      Please be polite. Let's all introduce ourselves when we join and from
      time to
      time as new members keep joining. Please be polite and discreet. If
      you do meet
      one another in real life public places like book store cafes are
      highly
      recommended. We hope that you will agree that you have come to the
      Right Place
      for Jewish Singles from everywhere to meet.
    • mangonepapaya

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2003
          Hi Everybody,
          Please excuse my barging in, but there is a very nice restaurant in
          Highland Park NJ, right on Rt. 27, it's called - Jerusalem Pizza - it
          is glatt kosher, and has many things to choose from, if you're having a
          meet there by any chance, please keep me posted, I'd like to join you
          people, thanks, Mike.