Jewish Singles Party in New Jersey Sunday May 4th, 2003

  • mangonepapaya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Jewish Singles Party in New Jersey Sunday May 4th, 2003
      at 11:45 a.m. sharp! At Chand Palace
      Indian Vegetarian Restaurant which is
      located at 257 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ
      07054 telephone number: 973.334.5444
      they provide a Sunday luncheon all you
      can eat Indian
      Vegetarian Buffet for $9.95 per
      person plus tax and tip. Vegans will
      need to ask the waiters about
      vegan dishes as some dishes may
      contain dairy products. You do not have to be a vegetarian or a vegan
      to go, just be Jewish, single, 21-59. As always we never charge
      a fee for our events. Just pay for what you order plus tax and tip.
      Just ask the waiters where the singles table(s)
      are/is This is a small restaurant
      but be prepared to have a big meal if
      you are hungry. This is a
      non-smoking restaurant. Please honor
      our age requirements. IF YOU ARE
      OVER 59 OR UNDER 21 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THANKS From the Garden State
      Parkway North or South take Exit 145 to Route 280 West Stay on Route
      280 west Take the exit towards I-287/MORRISTOWN/US-46/BOONTON. Merge
      onto I-80 West Take the I-287 N exit- exit number 43B- towards
      US-46/SMITH RD/MAHWAH. 0.16 miles do not actually get onto 287 North
      you need to Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.06 miles Keep LEFT
      at the fork in the ramp. 0.02 miles- to recap this last part, do not
      go very sharp right at this last point, you essentially want to go
      straight to the stop sign which is where you turn left (at that very
      stop sign!) onto Littleton Road and go up almost to a regular traffic
      light which is beyond where the blinker light used to be, the blinker
      light has since been removed. (although for all we know they could put
      it back) do not go through the traffic light, which is at the corner
      of Littleton Road and Parsippany Road, instead turn left into a small
      shopping center called Littleton Plaza, you will see a Sovereign Bank
      in that shopping center, which is just BEFORE the traffic light. Even
      though the shopping center is small it has plenty of parking the
      restaurant is in that shopping center. IF YOU GET LOST PLEASE CALL THE
      RESTAURANT CHAND PALACE INDIAN VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT 257 LITTLETON
      ROAD PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054-1868
      PHONE: (973) 334 - 5444 Note: We do not know if this restaurant has a
      Kosher certification or not. We do know that it is a vegetarian
      restaurant.
      Alternate directions, from Route 287 northbound:
      Take exit 40 make a left at the light at the exit onto Parsippany
      Road
      Go through the next light go through the blinker go past the Texaco
      station, go through 2 more lights then make a right at the light at
      the intersection of Littleton Road onto Littleton Road then make a
      quick right into the shopping center which is called Littleton Plaza,
      there is a Sovereign Bank in that small shopping center, there is
      plenty of parking in that shopping center even though it is a small
      shopping center.
      From 287 southbound: take exit 40A make a right onto Parsippany Road,
      which is 511 North,go through the blinker, go past the Texaco
      station,
      go through 2 more lights then make a right at the light at the
      intersection of Littleton Road onto Littleton Road then make a quick
      right into the shopping center which is called Littleton Plaza, there
      is a Sovereign Bank in that small shopping center, there is plenty of
      parking in that shopping center even though it is a small shopping
      center.
      ยท Restaurant review:" Chand Palace If you are in the mood for
      authentic Indian vegetarian cuisine in North Jersey Chand Palace is
      the place for your. The dosas are crisp and flavorful, the sambhar is
      tangy and spicy and the idlis are steamed to perfection. The
      appetizers include a delicious papri chaat and when coupled with the
      dahi baday, the result is heaven. Overall, the service is attentive
      and the food is fresh. A winning combination. Be sure to try the
      fresh
      baked breads." Review from:
      http://www.bibimagazine.com/DECrestaurantreview.asp
      Please honor our age requirements. IF YOU ARE OVER 59 OR UNDER 21
      PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THANKS- We're really serious about our age range
      ! Absolutely! Positively! Reservations are NOT required. Please
      save the date! Sunday May 4th, 2003. At 11:45 a.m.
      sharp! at Chand Palace Indian Vegetarian Restaurant. This is your
      chance to get away from your computer! To come out to the real world!
      the restaurant is moderately priced and the food is good. We hope to
      see you there. Reservations are NOT required. You do not have to be a
      member in order to attend. Should you decide to become a member
      remember that membership is free! We are really strict about our age
      limits. If you are under 21 or over 59 please do not attend our
      events. Thank You. p.s. a special request
      to help make our events even more successful! Please invite every
      Jewish single friend you have who is between 21 and 59 by forwarding
      this to them Thanks very much.
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles who are over
      21 and under 60 in New Jersey together via the net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves and about
      events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to have a house party, a
      movies and dinner group, or other activity let us share that
      information too.
      Let us all get together on the net and in real life. Please pass
      along this information to everyone you know thanks
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59
      Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE GROUP OR THE
      EVENT INSTEAD PLEASE POST YOUR QUERIES AT THE GROUP THANKS Please
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com