THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH JEWISH SINGLES PARTIES EVERY SUNDAY IN

  • mangonepapaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH JEWISH SINGLES PARTIES EVERY SUNDAY IN
      AUGUST AT 12:30 P.M. SHARP
      PLEASE JOIN US THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH
      AND EVERY SUNDAY IN AUGUST FOR A
      JEWISH SINGLES LUNCH PARTY AT VEGGIE
      HEAVEN, A KOSHER CHINESE
      VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT IN PARSIPPANY,
      NEW JERSEY-DIRECTIONS ARE IN THIS POST
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/.
      INVITES YOU TO COME TO ALL OF OUR
      SUNDAY AUGUST JEWISH SINGLES LUNCH
      PARTIES You do not have to belong to
      our group to attend, although
      you are welcome to join if you have
      not already joined, you do not
      need a reservation for that event either! Just be Jewish, single
      21-59.
      PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME SO THAT EVERYONE MAY ORDER AT THE SAME TIME;
      PLEASE DO NOT BE "FASHIONABLY LATE". THANKS. REMEMBER OUR FIRST AUGUST
      JEWISH SINGLES LUNCH PARTY WILL BE THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT
      12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE THE DATE. We are really
      strict about our age limits. If you are under 21 or over 59 please do
      not attend our events.
      WE WILL ALSO HAVE A JEWISH SINGLES LUNCH PARTY AT VEGGIE HEAVEN ON
      EACH OF THE FOLLOWING SUNDAYS IN AUGUST: AUGUST 11TH-SUNDAY 1230 PM
      AUGUST 18TH-SUNDAY 1230PM AUGUST 25TH-SUNDAY 1230PM We currently have
      118 members. Poll results for NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59 The
      following NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59 poll is now closed.
      Here are the results: I AM AVAILABLE AND WILL ATTEND A 1230 PM
      JEWISH SINGLES SOCIAL LUNCH PARTY AT VEGGIE HEAVEN, A KOSHER CHINESE
      VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT, IN PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY, - ALL DATES ARE
      SUNDAYS- CHOICES AND RESULTS
      AUGUST 4TH-SUNDAY 1230 PM, 10 votes, 24.39%
      AUGUST 11TH-SUNDAY 1230 PM , 11 votes, 26.83%
      AUGUST 18TH-SUNDAY 1230PM, 11 votes, 26.83%
      AUGUST 25TH-SUNDAY 1230PM, 9 votes, 21.
      PLEASE ALSO FEEL FREE TO
      JOIN OUR GROUP AND INTRODUCE
      YOURSELF IF YOU WISH.
      OUR NEXT PARTY will be THIS SUNDAY
      SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT 12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE
      THE DATE
      At Veggie
      Heaven, A Chinese Kosher Vegetarian
      Restaurant, IN PARSIPPANY, NEW
      JERSEY, DIRECTIONS ARE IN THIS POST.
      You do not have to belong to
      our group to attend, although you are
      welcome to join if you have not
      already joined, you do not need a
      reservation for that event either!
      Just be Jewish, single 21-59.
      Directions are below. We hope to see
      you there in person and on line in our group. It does not cost
      anything to join our group or to attend our events. You simply pay for
      what you order at the restaurant (s) we go to plus tax and tip. That's
      right! There is no membership fee involved in joining our group and
      you can quit anytime you like! This is your chance to get away from
      your computer! To come out to the real world! Don't miss it Don't be
      late! Save the date! It is necessary that you arrive on time for each
      of our parties so that everyone can order together and you can get a
      chance to socialize with everyone. You do need to join our group in
      order to post to it , to post your introduction, etc.
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles who are over
      21 and under 60 in New Jersey together via the net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves and about
      events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to have a house party, a
      movies and dinner group, or other activity let us share that
      information too. Let us all get together on the net and in real life.
      If you are single, Jewish, in New Jersey over 21 and under 60 you
      have come to the right place to meet other single Jews. For more
      information:
      Post message:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Here are the directions to Veggie Heaven It is a Vegan, totally
      vegetarian, Chinese Vegetarian Kosher Restaurant. The cost of the
      lunch special, WHICH INCLUDES SOUP AND AN ENTRÉE, and is available 7
      days per week, during the lunch parts of the day, excluding holidays,
      is $5.25 per person plus tax and tip, excluding any optional desserts.
      Other food choices are also available from a large menu which also
      permits you to order optional vegetarian desserts. PLEASE JOIN US
      THIS SUNDAY
      SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT 12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE
      THE DATE
      . at Veggie Heaven. And you do not
      need a reservation for that event either .The restaurant is located in
      Parsippany, New Jersey at 1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in the Troy Hills-Parsippany Shopping Center, which has plenty
      of parking and is near Route 80. The telephone numbers of the
      restaurant are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-8331 the zip code, if you are
      using Mapquest, is 07054. From the West (I-80)Take I-80 East and exit
      at the Lake Hiawatha/Whippany exit. Make a left at the light at the
      exit go past the entrance ramp which would put you back onto Route 80
      going west and make a left turn into the shopping center. From the
      South (I-287) Take I-287 North to the exit for I-80 EASTBOUND / Route
      46 EAST BOUND. Bear to the left when exiting I-287. You will be on the
      I-80 service Rd. Continue to the first exit which is the Lake
      Hiawatha/Whippany exit then follow directions above. FROM THE GARDEN
      STATE PARKWAY TAKE EXIT 145 TO ROUTE 280 WEST THEN Take the NEW RD
      exit- exit number 1. 0.15 miles Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
      0.07 miles Stay straight to go onto NEW RD. 0.63 miles Turn LEFT onto
      US-46 W.
      DRIVING WEST ON ROUTE 46 Continue for two traffic lights (second light
      is Troy Hills-Parsippany Shopping Center ) IT HAS A PATHMARK AND OTHER
      STORES IN IT , THE SHOPPING CENTER is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46
      and Beverwyck Road, AT WHICH YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE
      HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF TURNING RIGHT HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT
      INTERSECTION ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK ROAD, THEN TURN RIGHT INTO THE
      SHOPPING CENTER ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE THE WEST BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER
      HIGHWAY DO NOT TURN RIGHT INTO THE APPLEBEES OR THE BANK BUT TURN
      RIGHT BEYOND THE APPLEBEES AND THE BANK AND INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER,
      VEGGIE HEAVEN IS NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF
      THE SHOPPING CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF YOU GET LOST CALL
      THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS The telephone numbers of the restaurant
      are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-8331 the zip code, if you are using
      Mapquest, is 07054. THERE WILL BE NO charge for our events, each
      person WILL simply pay for whatever he or she orders at the
      restaurant, plus his or her share of the tax and tip, the restaurant
      is a non-smoking restaurant and moderately priced, we will hopefully
      all get a chance to socialize at our events. The restaurant states
      that it does not use MSG and does not use any animal products at all.
      It is certified Kosher by Rabbi Dr. Asher Krief, of Chevra Agudas
      Achim Anshy and his Kosher certificate is posted there, along with
      ones from the state, etc. We are really strict about our age limits.
      If you are under 21 or over 59 please do not attend our events. Thank
      You. -A SPECIAL REQUEST: to help make our events even more successful!
      Please invite every Jewish single friend you have who is between 21
      and 59 by forwarding this to them Thanks very much. The Perfect Blind
      Date -You know that person, (or those persons!), you have been
      emailing back and forth to, and maybe even spoken with on the phone,
      but somehow never got to meet in real life. Here's the perfect way to
      meet that person (or those persons!) in person. Tell that person, (or
      those persons!) that you will be at a real life event. One of our
      Jewish Singles Parties! You can wear something distinctive, ranging
      from a name tag to a button to a scarf or a flower or a tie or jacket
      or shirt or blouse. (we're being gender neutral in our options here)..
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles who are over
      21 and under 60 in or near New Jersey together via the net and in real
      life. We hope that members will share information about themselves and
      about events that are coming up. You can escape from your computer! In
      fact you do not even need to become a member (membership is free !!!)
      to attend our events or to share information about them. You can
      forward this email to every person you think should be at it, as long
      as you know for sure that he or she is over 21 and under 60, Jewish,
      single, and in or near New Jersey! If anyone wishes to have a house
      party, a movies and dinner group, or other activity let us share that
      information too. Let us all get together on the net and in real life.
      If you are single, Jewish, in New Jersey over 21 and under 60 please
      come to our events. PLEASE JOIN US THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT
      12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE THE DATE . at Veggie
      Heaven.
      And you do not need a reservation for that event either
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please honor our age requirements. IF YOU ARE OVER 59 OR UNDER 21
      PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THANKS- We're really serious about our age range
      ! Absolutely! Positively! Please honor our age requirements.. PLEASE
      JOIN US THIS SUNDAY
      SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT 12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE
      THE DATE
      at Veggie Heaven. And you do not need a
      reservation for that event either.
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles who are over
      21 and under 60 in New Jersey together via the net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves
      and about events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to
      have a house party, a movies and dinner group, or other
      activity let us share that information too. Let us all
      get together on the net and in real life. If you are
      single, Jewish, in New Jersey over 21 and under 60
      you have come to the right place to meet other single
      Jews. Welcome!
      For more
      information:
      Post
      message:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      PLEASE JOIN NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY JOINED
      Have you introduced yourself at our group recently? Please do so now
      and periodically, as new members keep joining, as of this post we have
      118 members . As an icebreaker here is my introduction: " I am
      Jewish, single, male, and 56, I live in West Orange, New Jersey. I am
      a non-smoker in search of a single Jewish woman who is younger than I
      am and is in or near New Jersey and is also a non-smoker." To respond
      directly to my introduction just email me directly at
      mangopapaya@...
      If you are viewing this at the website my email address is mangopapaya
      AT lycos.com yahoo tends to strip out the @ in email addresses from
      being visible at websites. just change the AT to an @ when you email
      me and it will get to me.
      Thanks
      mangopapaya@...
      Just to make sure your response to my introduction gets to me please
      also cc it to:
      crazyhistorian@...
      If you are viewing this at the website my email address is
      crazyhistorian AT yahoo.com yahoo tends to strip out the @ in email
      addresses from being visible at websites. just change the AT to an @
      when you email me and it will get to me.
      Thanks
      crazyhistorian@...
      Here are the results of 2 recent polls we took at our group:
      POLL QUESTION: What sorts of events should our group be doing?
      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      · Social luncheons at restaurants, 2 votes, 9.09% - Evening House
      Parties, 3 votes, 13.64% - Afternoon House Parties, 2 votes, 9.09% -
      Sunday Brunches at Restaurants , 2 votes, 9.09%Videos and Discussions
      at People's Homes, 3 votes, 13.64% - Potluck Dinners at People's
      Homes, 4 votes, 18.18% - Evening Dinners at Restaurants, 3 votes,
      13.64% - Go to Movies then Discuss them at Restaurants , 3 votes,
      13.64% - Other -please post your suggestions, 0 votes, 0.00% Our group
      continues to grow. We now have 118 members and are hopeful that if you
      are not already a member you will soon become one and will help to
      share this information with others so that they too may join. We had
      another poll recently. Here are the results from that poll.
      POLL QUESTION: About Introductions We encourage our members to post
      their introductions regularly. We hope all of us will tell other
      members about ourselves , and about the type of person each of us is
      seeking to meet. How do you feel about that? CHOICES AND RESULTS
      · I will post my introduction within the next 10 days, 4
      votes, 80.00% - I will post my introduction within the next 5 days, 0
      votes, 0.00% I will post my introduction today, 1 votes, 20.00%
      PLEASE JOIN US THIS SUNDAY
      SUNDAY AUGUST 4TH AT 12:30 P.M. SHARP PLEASE DON'T BE LATE SAVE
      THE DATE
      . at
      Veggie Heaven. You do not have to belong to our group to attend,
      although you are welcome to join if you have not already joined, you
      do not need a reservation for that event either! Just be Jewish,
      single 21-59. Directions are included above in this post. We hope to
[...]
      have come to the right place to meet other single Jews. We currently
      have 118 members. We are really strict about our age limits. If you
      are under 21 or over 59 please do not attend our events. You do not
      have to belong to our group to attend our parties , although you are
      welcome to join if you have not already joined, you do not need a
      reservation either!
      Just be Jewish, single 21-59.