Are you a really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish woman

  • dem greenusa
    Message 1 of 30 , May 1, 2013
      Are you a really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish woman?

      If so,this Baby Boomer really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish man would love to meet you.
      I am looking forward to reading your email.

    • dem greenusa

                  Message 8 of 30 , Aug 10, 2013
                    Are you a really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish woman?

                    If so,this Baby Boomer really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish man would love to meet you.
                    I am looking forward to reading your email. I am moving to Bedminster, New Jersey soon.

                  • dem greenusa

                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 18, 2013

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 21, 2015
                          JEWISH SINGLES FIFTY PLUS WILL MEET ON SUNDAY JANUARY 25TH 2015 C.E. AT 10 A.M. CO-SPONSORED WITHhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesOfNJhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/ AmazingJewishSingles/WILL MEET ON SUNDAY JANUARY 25TH 2015 C.E. AT 10 A.M. AT THE VEGAN RESTAURANT BELOW YOU DO NOT NEED A RESERVATION BUT YOU MUST SHOW UP AT 10 A.M. AS THIS IS A VERY SMALL RESTAURANT SO IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP AT 10 A.M. YOU MIGHT NOT GET A SEAT THERE IS A FREE ON SUNDAYS MUNICIPAL PARKING LOT ON THE FIRST STREET EAST OF THE RESTAURANT THE RESTAURANT IS ON THE WESTBOUND SIDE OF BLOOMFIELD AVENUE NOT FAR FROM VERONA PARKTHERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND THE EVENT YOU PAY THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY FOR WHAT YOU EAT PLUS TAX AND TIP YOU DO NOT NEED A RESERVATION TO ATTEND THIS EVENThttp://iampositivitea.com/ 550 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044(973) 239-2020 is the phone number of the restauranthttp://iampositivitea.com/menu/http://iampositivitea.com/locations/

                            Message 13 of 30 , Mar 27, 2015
                              Are you a really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish woman?

                              If so,this Baby Boomer really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish man would love to meet you.
                              I am looking forward to reading your email. I live in West Orange, New Jersey. I am retired. I can move almost anywhere
                              for the right woman. Not of course  to Manhattan or any other city, but happily to the country, the ocean, the other suburbs.
                              I need fresh air and sunshine and trees and smiles please.

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jul 9, 2015
                                    Are you a really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish woman?

                                    If so,this Baby Boomer really happy smiling loving lovable single non smoking Jewish man would love to meet you.
                                    I am looking forward to reading your email. I live in West Orange, New Jersey. I am retired. I can move almost anywhere
                                    for the right woman. Not of course  to Manhattan or any other city, but happily to the country, the ocean, the other suburbs.
                                    I need fresh air and sunshine and trees and smiles please. If you do live in NYC you may of course visit me anytime but I will never go to NYC for any reason. I can see Manhattan from my windows 18 miles east of me. It is a 20 minute ride on the express bus from midtown Manhattan to my place in New Jersey. Slightly longer on the local bus. Places we may meet in New Jersey include restaurants reachable by train and or by bus.
                                  • dem greenusa