Israeli Dancing and Brunch

  • mr arbus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Israeli Dancing and Brunch Sunday December 2nd at 11:30AM  at Congregation Agudath Israel. If you have already sent your RSVP, we thank you! Otherwise, please RSVP as
      soon as possible – we need to know how many are attending so we can buy enough food. Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday December 2nd
       New Jersey Jewish Singles 45+Pre-Chanukah Celebration Israeli Dancing Led by Randi & Murray SpiegelBrunch and Meet & Mingle  Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 11:30 A.M. Congregation Agudath Israel 20 Academy RoadCaldwell, New Jersey 07006- ADMISSION: $12.00 – RSVP RequiredFor
      information and to RSVP:   singles@...