Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mr
    Message 1 of 124 , Oct 8, 2012
      Jewish Singles And Other Events

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      Time to Post Your Introductions

      Even if you have previously posted an introduction please post
      another one from time to time as new members keep on joining.

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join our Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups, and in your introductions,
      and when your reply to other posts at our Jewish Singles Yahoo
      Groups.

      Some helpful hints on introductions:

      Because our Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups strip out attachments please
      do not include attachments in your introductions. If a photo of you
      is available on the net please do include the url for that photo, if
      you are not shy about it. Another option would be to offer to email
      your photo in your introduction.

      Some Hints for email personal introductions are below. Please feel
      free to post your reactions to them and your own ideas.

      likes fine dining, or words to that effect, are a total turnoff.
      They imply that you want to be taken out to eat, and that you are
      not serious about being a partner in a relationship of equals.

      Do not forget to note in your introductions whether you are a smoker
      or not. Non-smokers need to meet non-smokers. Do not waste the time
      of a non-smoker if you are a smoker. If you smoke, say so. If you
      are a non-smoker say so.
      Are you allergic to cats If so, say so. Do you have a cat or cats
      If so say so in your introductions. People who are allergic to cats
      will have no luck getting people who have cats to part with those
      cats. So do not waste time trying to build a relationship with a
      person who is allergic to cats if you are a cat lover or vice versa.

      How observant are you Please say something about that in your
      introductions.
      Do you keep Kosher Please say something about that in your
      introductions.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join our Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups, and in your introductions, and in
      your replies to other introductions, etc.

      I am a single Jewish female looking to meet someone to share good times with. I
      am 61, still working, and during my free time I enjoy going to the gym, walking
      (am very active), reading, playing scrabble, just to name a few things. I am
      good looking and an awesome person. If interested I would be happy to send you a
      picture.

      I am looking to settle down with the right Jewish single woman
      I am a Baby Boomer male, Jewish, single. I do not smoke. I live in Essex
      County
      NJ and work in Morris County NJ please email me if you are willing to meet me
      for lunch or dinner sometime.

      I wonder if there are any people like myself out there who would be interested
      in just meeting for coffee and conversation. I am Jewish, 63 years young lol and
      realize the importance of good companionship with no stress involved. People
      meeting people with no expectations except a new experience and possibly
      friendship etc. I feel there may be many older men and women who are now single,
      the children have grown and may seek to enrich their lives by meeting other like
      minded people. If this sounds like a good idea to you and you are in the
      Middlese NJ area maybe you would like to write back. Shalom, avigayil
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/message/4795

      I am still looking to settle down with the right Jewish single woman

      I am a Baby Boomer male, Jewish, single. I do not smoke. I live in Essex County
      NJ and work in Morris County NJ please email me if you are willing to meet me
      for lunch or dinner sometime.

      Or, if you feel hesitant about meeting a man alone I do attend Jewish Singles
      Events and could meet you there.

      Another possibility would be to meet at a meetup.
      Meetups are events that people go to in real life.

      You can join meetup at http://www.meetup.com

      Please just let me know which meetup I should meet you at in real life.

      Only by meeting someone in person can we find out whether there is chemistry or
      not.

      We could spend eternity emailing and calling each other and could
      collect endless photos of prospective dates and never go on a date or meet
      anyone sitting alone with our phones and our computers.

      Or we could be brave and go to meet someone for lunch or dinner or at a
      Jewish Singles event or a meetup.

      If you are going to the meetup below please
      rsvp for it at
      http://www.meetup.com/yiddish-31/events/16217891/
      and please join the meetup group at
      http://www.meetup.com/yiddish-31/

      Yay for Yiddish
      Jerusalem Restaurant

      99 W Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ
      I have no connection to the restaurant other than being a regular customer of
      the restaurant for many many years.

      Our people have said next year in Jerusalem for even more years. Why not have
      the next meetup at Jerusalem restaurant in Livingston New Jersey

      Available easily from Port Authority in Manhattan at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue
      via the Community Bus number 77 to Livingston New Jersey.

      The description of the restaurant from their website is below

      someone should choose a date and a time for this meetup.

      http://www.jerusalem-gourmet.com/

      Jerusalem Restaurant
      99 West Mount Pleasant Avenue
      Livingston NJ 07039

      Telephone: (973) 533 - 1424
      Fax: (973) 533 - 9275
      Hours
      Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM
      Friday 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM

      founded in 1974 under the supervision of Rabbi Pinchas Teitz
      New Jerseys first kosher pizza establishment was
      opened in Elizabeth. Now after 33 years of serving the
      public Sarah and Arie Jashinksy have expanded their
      menu selections to provide to you extensive choices
      in fresh healthy and tasty meals. Recipes are made with
      no artificial ingredients and are sure to please. Please
      enjoy and Thank You for your Patronage.
      http://www.meetup.com/yiddish-31/events/16217891/
      http://www.meetup.com/yiddish-31/

      JEWISH SINGLES 45 PLUS Fall Kick Off Brunch AND Meet AND Mingle Sunday,
      October 14TH 2012 CE 11:45 AM Congregation Agudath Israel 20 Academy Road
      Caldwell NEW JERSEY ENJOY A DELICIOUS BRUNCH AND MEET AND MINGLE
      Meet new friends in a friendly relaxed atmosphere Admission TWELVE DOLLARS
      Please note time for event 11:45AM RSVPs REQUIRED PLEASE RSVP TO
      singles@...
      singles AT agudath DOT org

      MEET OTHER JEWISH SINGLES 49 PLUS SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST 2012 C.E.
      AT NOON Circle of Single Jewish Friends Age: (49 PLUS)
      RSVP Roberta at (908) 668-8450 or roger678@...
      roger678 AT optonline DOT net TO GET THE ADDRESS for this lunch at a restaurant
      in Woodbridge New Jersey

      check out The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club of Greater New York
      http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/

      Post message: JewishSinglesOfNJ@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: AmazingJewishSingles@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere@yahoogroups.com

      (Meshugeneh means crazy in Yiddish (so-called Messy an eck Jews, they spell it
      somewhat differently, are not really Jews, they are Xtians pretending to be Jews
      to convert Jews to their Xtian religion.)

      From: Anna Little for Congress <anna@...>
      Subject: Campaign Meetings This Week - only 5 more before election day
      Date: Sunday, October 7, 2012, 7:16 PM

      I hope all is well. I would just like to remind you about our next campaign meetings for Monmouth and Middlesex County.

      The meeting for Monmouth County will be Tuesday the 9th. We are meeting at the Ihop in Keyport on route 36 at 5:00pm.

      The meeting for Middlesex County will be on Wednesday the 10th at Whats The Scoop on Main St. in Metuchen at 7:30pm.

      We are short on postage stamps, a necessary resource for this campaign. Regardless of which meeting you attend, if you are able to, please bring as many stamps with you as you can. Postage is one of the - if not THE - biggest expense for a campaign. Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated!

      Also, I would love to see some new faces at the meetings and events, so if you are able, please bring a friend with you. I understand that we all have busy lives, but we cant take back our country by ourselves!

      By the way, out public calendar is now being populated weekly. Please check it to see where Anna is going to be, and come out and show your support. The calendar can be found at the bottom of our Campaign web site http://www.annalittleforcongress.com in list format, or by clicking on the online calendar link just above the list, or by clicking here.

      Thank you for all you do for this campaign, and for our country. Remember, there are only 29 days (and 4 more campaign meetings) left until we decide the fate of our great country.

      Sincerely,

      Anna Little
      Republican Candidate
      for U.S. Congressional District 6 (R-NJ)

      P.S. You can make a safe, secure contribution to our campaign by clicking here. Or we welcome your check or money order at: Friends of Anna Little, Post Office Box 382, Highlands, N.J. 07732. Please consider a donation today by clicking here.

      August 2012
      Help Protect Our Freedom

      Electing the Conservative Anna Little would be a knockdown blow to Obama

      Donate today and join Annas Army!

      Social Media

      View my profile on LinkedIn

      Follow me on Twitter

      Like me on Facebook

      For More Info or to make a donation

      Friends of Anna Little
      Post Office Box 382

      Highlands, N.J. 07732

      732-658-5461

      Join Our Mailing List
      Paid for by Friends of Anna Little
      Forward this email

      This email was sent by anna@... |
      Update Profile/Email Address | | Privacy Policy.
      Friends of Anna Little | Post Office Box 382 | Highlands | NJ | 07732

      STEVE MALZBERG WILL BE RETURNING TO THE AIRWAVES VERY SOON
      Please email Steve to congratulate him at malzbergtalk@...
      malzbergtalk AT gmail DOT com
      and to get details regarding Steves return to the airwaves.

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      Greg Menken newyork@...
      newyork AT rjchq DOT org
      writes

      Dear Republican Jewish Coalition Members,

      Join your fellow Republican Jewish Coalition members to rally against President
      Obamas policies when he comes to New York!

      We are looking for volunteers to help sign wave at the Presidential Debate at
      Hofstra University, October 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM.

      Please note that you will need to arrange your own transportation to Hofstra.
      Meeting location details will be forthcoming.

      Show our community where you stand on the issues!

      Please call our office at 212-922-0839 or email us at arechthand@...
      arechthand AT rjchq DOT org
      to RSVP and to learn more about this important rally.

      Sincerely,
      Greg Menken
      Republican Jewish Coalition New York Regional Director

      Central NJ: Phone banking
      Print Friendly

      The RJC New York Region will be hosting phone banks each week in Central New Jersey from now until the election.

      Help us educate the Jewish community about the vital issues in this election.
      With your help we can have a major impact in the Jewish community!

      The next phone bank will be at the house of David and Claire Rosenthal.
      Location with RSVP.

      Thursday, October 11
      6:30-8:30 PM

      Kosher food and refreshments will be provided.
      If possible, please bring your own cell phones and chargers.

      Please RSVP at 212-922-0839 or email us at arechthand@...
      http://www.rjchq.org/event/central-nj-phone-banking/

      NY: Phone banking in Midtown Manhattan
      Print Friendly

      The RJC New York Region will be hosting phone banks each week in New York from now until the election.

      Help us educate the Jewish community about the vital issues in this election.
      With your help we can have a major impact in the Jewish community!

      The next phone bank will be in Midtown Manhattan – Location with RSVP.

      Thursday, October 11
      6:00 – 8:00 PM.

      Kosher pizza and refreshments will be provided.
      If possible, please bring your own cell phones and chargers.

      Please RSVP at 212-922-0839 or email us at arechthand@...
      http://www.rjchq.org/event/ny-phone-banking-in-midtown-manhattan/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/njarthouse/
      Love to go to see indie and foreign films and then talk about them afterward Me,
      too!

      Hi, Im Francesca, an indie filmmaker and trans-media artist who lived in
      Manhattan for 25 years and thought nothing of calling a friend and suggesting we
      meet in an hour at one of the many arthouse theaters around town.

      But, when I moved to NJ I found my friends here did NOT share my tastes so I
      created the NJ ArthouseFilm Society (just to sound fancy). And, wouldnt you know
      it, there are tons of people like me right here in Jersey who love to see
      foreign, indie or experimental films - and some Hollywood fare, too! Im still
      active in the NYC film and theater scene - so from time to time (I also organize
      the Master Thespian meetup group), we include meetups to attend storytelling
      events or performances in Manhattan. Were all about the cultchah!

      WHAT WE DO!

      Whether youre a film buff or just a movie-lover, why not join us as we explore
      the cool films that come our way! We see a lot of them at the Montclair
      Clairidge Cinema (and other artsy theaters) and afterward we pick a local joint
      to go grab a bite and discuss the film we saw at length. We give it a Thumbs Up,
      a Thumbs Down or even a Thumbs in the Middle and share what we really thought of
      it! It doesnt matter if youre in the film biz or not, everyones opinion counts -
      its a lot of fun as well as eye-opening.

      NO NOs:

      Since we have a large membership so theres NO need to RSVP NO - its kind of a
      bummer. Frankly, were just interested in the YES RSVPs!

      REGULAR EVENTS:

      Two semi-regular events we have are Sunday Afternoon at the Movies and Wild-Card
      Wednesdays but Id love to add many more - so if youd like to see a film in your
      area and would love some company, why not create a meetup event here host it
      yourself

      SPECIAL EVENTS:

      Be on the lookout for some SPECIAL events from time to time ... Ive taught
      filmmaking and film study in NY and NJ and plan to present some private indie
      film screenings AND festivals, Evening with the Filmmaker QANDAs and even Oscar
      Parties!

      DINE-IN MOVIES:

      Were also having fun with the new DINE-IN theater experience and have fun food
      AND film meetups in Edison and West Orange.

      DO-IT-YOURSELF EVENTS:

      Ive chosen to allow members to create meetups events here, so if youre in the
      mood for a movie - PLEASE host your own NJ Arthouse movie in your area!

      So, come on ... join us!

      So why not join up with other like-minded Jersey souls We keep it pretty casual
      and were just regular folks - theres no particular in group or anything. Just
      friendly people who love to go to the movies!

      http://www.meetup.com/njarthouse/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/writing-with-friends/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/The-Rockland-Jewish-Meetup-Group/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/JMeetup/
      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/Israeli/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/The-Jewish-Business-Network-JBN/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/eNgageNJ-The-Jewish-20-Somethings-of-Northern-NJ/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-Dating/

      CHECKOUT
      Welcome, New York Jewish Outdoor Enthusiasts!
      We are a non-profit organization, bringing Jewish people together to enjoy the
      outdoors. We go hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, museum trips, urban walks,
      and much more. Come join this friendly group! You can join our meetup group
      here, before you become a paid member of the club. Visit our main web page at
      www.mosaic-gny.org. If you have an idea for an event, please send an email to
      activities@mosaic-gny

      http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/JewishNetwork/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Jewish-Singles/

      CHECKOUT
      http://www.meetup.com/New-Jersey-Jewish-Professional-Singles-45-60/

      Chanukah in Israel Tour
      Reservation is required
      Thursday, December 13 to Sunday, December 23
      Open to: Age: 30s 40s 50s Active 60s
      City: New York
      Location: Israel
      Cost: 2490
      Phone: 877 848-7477
      Email: jewish@...
      Website: http://bestsingletravel.com/Israel.html
      Details: Chanukah in Israel Singles Tour
      December 13 - 23, 2012 - $2,490*
      For 30s - 40s -50s AND Active 60 Years

      Meet and Mingle with Jewish Singles as thousands of years of history come to
      life on this once in a lifetime Experience Israel tour. Cultural landmarks and
      places of great religious significance draw travelers from all over the world to
      discover its ancient mysteries and modern wonders.

      checkout
      http://www.afsi.org/
      AMERICANS FOR A SAFE ISRAEL
      What we do:
      •For over 16 years, AFSI has led semi-annual Chizuk (strength) missions to
      Israel concentrating on the threatened areas of the country. For a description
      of our last trip, see: http://www.afsi.org/ActionAlert20120516.htm
      May 2012 trip. For the itinerary of our upcoming trip see November 7-15 2012
      trip itinerary.
      http://www.afsi.org/upcomingchizuktrip.htm

      You Are Invited To Join AFSIs Chizuk Mission, Nov. 7-15, 2012

      The group, having made its own travel arrangements to Ben Gurion airport in
      Israel, will meet on Thursday morning, Nov. 8, at 8 AM in the airport Arrivals
      building. Our trusty bus driver, Ami, will first take us to Lod, with its mixed
      Arab-Jewish population. We may continue on to Jaffa, the ancient port city, also
      struggling with its mixed population and intermarriage between Arabs and Jews.

      A must visit on all our tours includes our dear friends, Dror Vanunu, Anita
      Tucker, Rachel and Moshe Saperstein, who were part of the mass expulsion from
      Gush Katif in 2005. Well spend the afternoon touring the various new locations
      of the newly built communities.

      That night well check into our hotel in Beer Sheva, and meet with Ari Briggs of
      Regavim, who will introduce us to the AND65533;silent conquestAND65533; of
      Jewish land by Arabs, and especially the coastal plain Triangle that runs
      between Arad, Beer Sheva, and Dimona, taken over by Bedouin. Friday morning,
      Nov. 9, Ari will take us on a tour of the area for an up close visit.

      Friday afternoon well drive through the southern Hebron hills, arriving at Rabbi
      Waldmans Nir Yeshiva in Kiryat Arba for our Shabbat Chaye Sarah experience in
      Hebron. Friday night and Saturday morning services are at the Maarat HaMachpela
      with lunch at the Gutnick Center with the Hebron Fund. After lunch well have
      tours of Hebron with David Wilder, visit the Herbert Zweibon Memorial Center,
      enjoy Shalosh Seudot and Havdalah, then head to the King Solomon Hotel in
      Jerusalem for three nights.

      Our Sunday and Monday, Nov. 11, 12, in Jerusalem and the Gush Etzion area will
      be filled with touring with Rabbi Richman, Israel Danziger, Chaim Silberstein,
      Aryeh King, and Dan Luria. Tuesday, Nov. 13, will be spent in the Shomrom, with
      David HaIvri and Oshri David guiding us. Overnight will be at the Ashel
      HaShomron hotel in Ariel, allowing for another day in the Shomron, concentrating
      on Kedumim and other vital communities and hilltops. Farewell dinner will be
      held Wednesday night, with travelers back to NY taken to the airport. Those
      staying on will be taken to Jerusalem. For reservations and extended stay
      arrangements, call AFSI, 212-828-2424 afsi@...

      •Action Alerts carry the daily emails which inform our readers about the urgent
      matters which need to be addressed on an immediate basis. To learn about AFSIs
      street protests, meetings, and special events, http://www.afsi.org/
      •We publish the only newsletter that supports the entire Land Of Israel.

      For 25 years, the Republican Jewish Coalition (formerly the National Jewish
      Coalition) has been the voice for Jewish Republicans. The RJC was founded in
      1985 to be a permanent Jewish presence in the Republican community and a
      credible Republican presence in the Jewish community.

      As the unique bridge between the Jewish community and Republican leaders, the
      RJC earned the trust of the Reagan and Bush administration officials, national
      and state legislators, and party leaders.

      The RJC works to sensitize Republican decision makers in government and the
      party to the concerns of the Jewish community, while at the same time
      articulating Republican ideas and policies in the Jewish community.

      The Republican Jewish Coalition is the most important voice on Republican issues
      in the Jewish community and the most trusted and sought-out Jewish advisor to
      Republican leaders.

      The Republican Jewish Coalition has a tradition of leadership and activism,
      hosting events and activities such as the Presidential Candidates Forum,
      leadership trips to Israel for Members of Congress, governors and other
      leaders, and creating a high-level and high-profile Jewish presence at the
      Republican National Convention.

      No less importantly, the Republican Jewish Coalition has a growing grassroots
      outreach to Jewish Republicans, which has been very successful in the last few
      years. Using a variety of media, including an award-winning website, the RJC is
      attracting new members, adding to our current 40 chapters and building on the
      network of Jewish Republican activists already in place in key states around
      the country.

      The Republican Jewish Coalition has a highly successful Legislative Affairs
      Department, ensuring that our issues are heard on Capitol Hill. We lobby and
      advise leaders from state capitals to the U.S. Capitol and from the local party
      offices to the Republican National Committee. Through the ongoing work of our
      Communications Department, we make our case in the mainstream national media
      and the local Jewish papers.

      In addition, we have established the Republican Jewish Coalition Political
      Action Committee to expand our capabilities. This allows us to aggressively
      engage in political activities across the country and gives us the ability to
      strongly support, both politically and financially, the incumbents and
      challengers who reflect our priorities and principles.

      On every level, the Republican Jewish Coalition is committed to building a
      strong, effective, and respected Jewish Republican voice in Washington and
      across the
      http://www.rjchq.org/about-rjc/

      Central New Jersey Chapter
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/central-new-jersey-chapter/

      The Republican Jewish Coalition is proud to announce the formation of a new
      chapter serving Central New Jersey.

      If youre ready to get involved, please New York Executive Director Greg Menken.
      He can be reached at NewYork@... or 212-922-0839.

      To be added to our mailing list and to join the RJC and the New York Chapter,
      just click here to make your contribution online

      https://www.rjchq.org/membership/

      or download our membership form here

      http://www.rjchq.org/pdfs/Central_New_Jersey_Chapter_MembForm.pdf

      and mail it to our national office with your contribution.

      Become a Member

      http://www.senatorkyrillos.com/awards.html
      State of Israel Bonds Recipient of the Israel Peace Medal, November 9th, 2010
      KYRILLOS ACCEPTS AWARD FROM STATE OF ISRAEL BONDS

      http://www.senatorkyrillos.com/awards.html

      http://www.joekyrillos.com/national-security-keeping-america-safe

      ISRAEL AND THE MIDDLE EAST
      http://www.joekyrillos.com/national-security-keeping-america-safe
      It has been said that Israel has no better friend than the United States, and
      the United States has no better friend than Israel. That is Joes starting point
      in his approach to this small, vibrant oasis of freedom in the Middle East.
      Essential to a secure peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is a rock-solid
      American commitment to an undivided Jerusalem and Israels territorial integrity
      and security Our role must not be to pressure the Israeli people for new
      concessions without making any demands of the Palestinian leaders, who refuse to
      recognize even the right to exist of the state of Israel....In the United States
      Senate, Joe Kyrillos will be an unwavering steward of the special relationship
      between America and Israel, the Jewish homeland ...
      http://www.joekyrillos.com/national-security-keeping-america-safe

      Events
      You are here: Home / Events / S. NJ: Event with Joe Kyrillos
      Event List Calendar
      S. NJ: Event with Joe Kyrillos
      Print Friendly

      The RJC Southern New Jersey Chapter invites you to a special
      Meet-and-Greet Breakfast and Phone Bank with

      Joe Kyrillos
      GOP Senate candidate for New Jersey

      Followed by a phone bank calling Jewish voters in Pennsylvania.

      Sunday, October 14
      Registration and breakfast at 10:00 AM
      Program will begin promptly at 10:30 AM

      Hotel ML
      915 Route 73
      Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

      Cost:
      No Charge for Current RJC Leaders and Members
      $10 for eTeam, Non-current, and Friends

      RSVP is Required
      Please RSVP and indicate whether you are interested to participate in the phone bank.
      Call Scott Feigelstein at 610-667-1263 or email pasnj@....

      About Joe Kyrillos:
      Joe began his distinguished career of public service when he successfully ran for the New Jersey General Assembly. After two terms, he was elected to the Senate where he has served since 1992. In 2009, Joe served as chairman for Chris Christies successful campaign for Governor.
      http://www.rjchq.org/event/s-nj-event-with-joe-kyrillos/

      Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Republican Jewish Coalition
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/northern-new-jersey-chapter/

      The Northern New Jersey Chapter is part of the RJCs New York region, which
      includes greater New York City, New York State, Connecticut and northern New
      Jersey.

      Our New York Executive Director is Greg Menken. He can be reached at
      NewYork@... or 212-922-0839.

      If youre ready to get involved, please contact Greg Menken. To be added to our
      mailing list and to join the RJC and the New York Chapter, just click here
      https://www.rjchq.org/membership/
      to make your contribution online or download our membership form here and mail
      it to our national office with your contribution.

      Become a Member
      https://www.rjchq.org/membership/

      Southern New Jersey Chapter of the Republican Jewish Coalition
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/southern-new-jersey-chapter/
      This chapter is part of the Pennsylvania / Southern New Jersey Region of RJC.

      To join the RJC and the Southern New Jersey Chapter, click here to make your
      contribution online or download our membership form here and mail it to our
      national office with your contribution.

      For more information about the chapter and local events, contact our regional
      office in Philadelphia at 610-667-1263 or PASNJ@...
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/southern-new-jersey-chapter/

      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/southern-new-jersey-chapter/

      New York Region of the Republican Jewish Coalition
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-york/new-york-region/
      The New York Region is active throughout the tri-state area, hosting regular
      events in Manhattan, Northern New Jersey, Central New Jersey, Westchester,
      Rochester and Connecticut.

      If youre ready to get involved, please contact RJC New York Executive Director

      http://www.rjchq.org/pdfs/New_York_Chapter_MembForm.pdf

      and mail it to our national office with your contribution.
      http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-york/new-york-region/

      What is the ZOA

      Founded in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) is the oldest
      pro-Israel organization in the United States. With offices around the country
      and in Israel, the ZOA is dedicated to educating the public, elected officials,
      media, and college/high school students about the truth of the ongoing and
      relentless Arab war against Israel. ZOA is also committed to promoting strong
      U.S.-Israel relations. ZOA works to protect Jewish college and high school
      students from intimidation, harassment and discrimination, and in fighting
      anti-Semitism in general.

      Since its founding in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America has been
      fighting for the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. Under the leadership of
      such illustrious presidents as Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis, Rabbi Dr.
      Abba Hillel Silver, and current National President Morton A. Klein, the ZOA has
      been on the front lines of Jewish activism.
      With a national membership of over 30,000, and chapters throughout the United
      States (including Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami,
      Milwaukee, North Jersey, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, South Jersey and Washington
      D.C.), the ZOA today works to strengthen US-Israeli relations, through
      educational activities, public affairs programs, working every day on Capitol
      Hill, and by combating anti-Israel bias in the media, textbooks, and on
      campuses.

      Wherever our message is needed, our voice is being heard.

      The ZOA is the only organization that documents and exposes Palestinian Arab
      violations of the Road Map plan. The ZOA leads the efforts on behalf of American
      victims of Palestinian Arab terrorism. The ZOAs campaigns have repeatedly led to
      the defeat of hostile critics of Israel who were nominated for important
      government positions.

      The ZOA has played a key role in Congress regarding victims of terrorism,
      keeping Jerusalem unified under Israeli sovereignty, fighting Hamas and Fatah,
      and working on the imposition of sanctions on Syria and Saudi Arabia.

      The ZOAs growing Campus Activism Network organizes college students to combat
      Arab propaganda on campuses from coast to coast. The ZOA regularly brings
      student activists to Israel for leadership training programs; we are preparing
      the Jewish activist leadership of the future.

      The ZOAs Center for Law AND Justice works through the courts to help Israel and
      the Jewish people. The Center has filed suit against the State Department for
      ignoring the law requiring that Jerusalem, Israel be stamped on the passports of
      U.S. citizens who are born there. The Center also helped bring about the
      shutdown of ten pro-terrorist web sites. The ZOA initiated a groundbreaking case
      under federal civil rights laws to rectify the anti-Semitic/anti-Israel climate
      on campus.

      The ZOA speaks out for Israel - in reports, newsletters, and other
      publications...in speeches in synagogues, churches, and community events, in
      high schools and colleges from coast to coast...in e-mail action alerts...in
      op-eds and letters to the editor...in radio and television appearances by ZOA
      leaders.

      Always on the front lines of pro-Israel activism, ZOA has made its mark.

      The ZOA is the most credible advocate for Israel on the American Jewish scene
      today.

      The Wall Street Journal
      The ZOA is one of the most important and influential Jewish groups in the U.S.
      today.

      The Jerusalem Post
      http://www.zoa.org/content/about_us.asp
      http://www.zoa.org/content/chapters.asp
      New Jersey
      (Northern) Stanley Rosenberg
      email@...
      New Jersey
      (Southern) Sam Krantz
      email@...
      Cherry Hill, NJ Daniel Mandel
      email@...
      Philadelphia, PA Marc Pevar and Leonard Getz,
      co-Presidents
      Steve Feldman,
      Executive Director of
      Mid-Atlantic Region
      Phone: 215-338-9188
      Fax: 215-338-9189
      philadelphia@...
      www.zoaphilly.org
      Boston, MA and
      New England Henry Silverman, President

      Hartford, CT and
      New Haven, CT Ron Scherban
      email@...
      Manhattan, NY Mr. Marvin Belsky
      manhattan@...
      Brooklyn, NY Rubin Margules, President
      Phone: 718-339-8379
      Fax: 718-339-8610
      www.zoabrooklyn.org
      brooklyn@...
      Long Island, NY Dr. Alan Mazurek, President
      email@...
      Rochester, NY Dr. Leon Szmedra, President
      rochesterny@...
      Westchester, NY
      (including Rockland) Murray Caplan
      westchester@...
      http://www.zoa.org/content/chapters.asp

      ZOA Critical of Obama Sending Extreme Anti-American, Anti-Israel Islamist Marayati To Speak Overseas on Human Rights
      http://www.zoa.org/sitedocuments/pressrelease_view.asp?pressreleaseID=2235
      October 4, 2012
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Contact: Morton A. Klein
      Phone: 212-481-1500

      1999 Appt. to U.S. Terrorism Ctee Was Rescinded

      The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has criticized President Barack Obama for dispatching an extremist, anti-American, anti-Israeli Islamist, Salaam Al-Marayati, to speak overseas on behalf of the U.S. to a human rights conference Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Salaam Al-Marayati, the director of the Islamist Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), is a vocal Israel-hater and apologist for Islamist terrorism who has called for Israels destruction; suggested Israel be placed on a suspect list as the possible perpetrator of the 9/11 acts of terrorism; condemned already in the 1990s American air strikes of Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and Sudan; and defended the rights of Holocaust deniers. In 1999, Marayati was appointed to a U.S. congressional committee on terrorism but, following a ZOA campaign in the media and on Capitol Hill that exposed his extremism, Marayatis appointment was rescinded. (The ZOAs campaign included ZOA President Morton Klein debating Marayati for an hour on KTLA, a major Los Angeles T.V. network, and an appearance on PBS MacNeil-Lehrer NewsHour).

      Among Marayatis many acts as a Muslim extremist:

      Calls for Israels destruction: the establishment by force, violence and terrorism of a Jewish state in Palestine in 1948 was unjust and a crime and vowed to work to overturn the injustice (MPAC co-signed public statement, Sep. 17, 1993).
      Condemns pre-9/11 American military strikes upon Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and Sudan: Said these strikes, following the al-Qaeda bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were illegal, immoral and illogical (MPAC press release, August 24, 1998).
      Claimed that Israel might be perpetrator of 9/11: If were going to look at suspects, we should look to the groups that benefit the most from these kind of incidents, and I think we should put the state of Israel on the suspect list, because I think this [the 9/11 attacks] diverts attention from whats happening in the Palestinian territories so that they can go on with their aggression and occupation and apartheid policies (David Firestone, A NATION CHALLENGED: RELIGION; For Some Jewish Leaders, Partnership With Muslims Is a Casualty of Sept. 11 Attacks, New York Times, October 22, 2001).
      Calls Israels supporters Nazis: comparing Israels supporters to Hitler; MPAC displayed a campus exhibit stating that Zionism is Nazism (Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, June 1994; Los Angeles Jewish Journal, November 2, 2001).
      Defends French Holocaust denier Roger Garaudy: Described Frances fining of Garaudy for Holocaust denial as persecution of his right to express an opinion (The Minaret, Vol.20, No.3, 1998).
      Gives anticipatory justification of Islamist terrorist assaults on America: Where Israel goes, our government follows ... What is important is whether the American people are aware of and ready for the consequences (MPAC article, What Do We Expect?, Apr. 5 1997).
      Blames Palestinian terrorism on Israel: Jews murdered by Palestinians are the expected bitter result of [Israels] reckless policy (Jewish Exponent [Philadelphia], October 18, 2001).
      Calls for extradition of Israelis who killed a rampaging Muslim terrorist in Jerusalem: When in February 1996 a Palestinian, Muhammad Hamida, shouted the war cry, Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great), drove his car intentionally into a crowded bus stop in Jerusalem, killing one Israeli and injuring 23 others and was shot dead, Marayati said not a word about Hamidas murderous attack while calling his killing a provocative act, and demanded the extradition of his executors to America to be tried in a U.S. court on terrorism charges.

      Steve Emerson, an authority of American Muslim extremist groups, has said of the appointment of Al-Marayati as a representative of the U.S. at one of the worlds largest human rights conference For this administration to appoint to an august human rights organization Salam Al-Marayati, who has openly supported Hizbollah, claimed that the FBI has illegally incited Muslims on terrorism charges because of FBI sanctioned policies of racial profiling, has defended as innocent the most notorious members of Hamas who were found guilty of laundering millions of dollars to a terrorist group, and someone who has complained of having the Holocaust shoved down [his] throat, is an outrage ... [his appointment as a representative of the U.S. to the OSCE human rights conference] cries out for a congressional investigation of the larger and more heinous scandal of the unprecedented degree to which the Obama administration has embraced and collaborated with radical Muslim groups in the U.S. whose lineage derives directly from the world wide totalitarian Muslim Brotherhood movement (Lori Lowenthal Marcus, Our Man Al-Marayati, Jewish Press [New York], October 3, 2012).

      Josh Block, a former Clinton administration official said, It is inexplicable that a person who blamed Israel for the 9/11 attacks and advocated for terrorist organizations, including Hamas and Hezbollah—which has killed more Americans than any terrorist group in the world except al Qaeda—was chosen to represent the United States (Adam Kredo, Anti-Israel Advocate Reps U.S. at Rights Conference, The Washington Free Beacon, October 3, 2012).

      ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said, This is repeat performance of the terrible mistake made by the Obama Administration in 2010 in dispatching Al-Marayati to Europe to speak on behalf of the U.S. to UNESCO in Paris and at the U.S. mission to the United Nations in Geneva.

      It is deeply disturbing and offensive that the Obama Administration would go out of its way to select a man with a long record of Israel-bashing and apologetics for terrorism, who even called for Israels destruction and described its creation as a crime, to go overseas speaking on behalf of the United States.

      As we said in 2010, such an ill-conceived decision calls into question the Obama Administrations commitment to combating Islamist extremists. Indeed, in the Administrations refusal to even refer to Islamist extremists and its tendency to refer to terrorist acts perpetrated by Islamists as man-made disasters, we see a deeply concerning blindness to the threat. In the invitation to Al-Marayati to speak overseas, we see further lack of seriousness about dealing with the problem. Such spokesmen and organizations should be shunned, not courted and never given the credibility of the imprimatur of the U.S. government.

      VACATIONS
      Israel Tour for Young Single Professionals
      Reservation is required
      Thursday, August 30 to Sunday, September 9
      Open to: Age: 20 - 45 Years Old
      City: New York
      Location: Israel - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
      Cost: $2340
      Phone: 877 848-7477
      Email: jewish@...
      Website: http://www.singlestravel-agent.com/Israel.html
      Details: Experience Israel Singles Tour
      August 30 - September 9, 2012 - $2,390*
      For 20s - 30s - 40s Young Professionals

[...]

      items directly above are from
      http://www.frumster.com/events.php

      IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE MEETUP DIRECTLY BELOW YOU
      MUST SIGN UP FOR IT AT
      http://www.meetup.com/eNgageNJ-The-Jewish-20-Somethings-of-Northern-NJ/events/80\
      628552/
      Friendship Circle Visit w/ Hillel of Northern NJ
      Sunday, October 14, 2012

      2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
      Sinai School

      666 Kinderkamack Road, River Edge, NJ

      Lets spend some time with the amazing special needs kids of Friendship Circle.
      Whether we play some sports or do some arts and crafts,
      we will help make a difference in their lives!
      http://www.meetup.com/eNgageNJ-The-Jewish-20-Somethings-of-Northern-NJ/events/80\
      628552/
      Were about:
      Jewish • Bergen County • Passaic - Essex - Hudson singles • Meeting New People •
      Jewish 20s • Jewish Mixer • Volunteering and Community Service • Business
      Networking • New In Town • Jewish Community • Young Professionals • Jewish
      Singles and Mingles • jewish couples • Make New Friends
      http://www.meetup.com/eNgageNJ-The-Jewish-20-Somethings-of-Northern-NJ/members/5\
      5144092/
      Kim Schwartzman
      Organizer
      Hey, my name is Kim Schwartzman, Campaign Coordinator and organizer of eNgageNJ,
      the 20-30 year old young adult group at the Jewish Federation of Northern New
      Jersey. Join our Meetup if you are looking to meet some awesome young Jews in
      Northern NJ!
      Link

      eNgageNJ
      http://www.jfnnj.org/page.aspx?id=254795

      http://www.meetup.com/eNgageNJ-The-Jewish-20-Somethings-of-Northern-NJ/

      http://www.meetup.com/The-Speed-Dating-Jewish-Israeli-singles/
      The Speed Dating, Jewish/ Israeli speed dating in NYC
      Jewish Speed Dating ages 25-35 at Taj Lounge
      Taj Lounge
      48 W 21st St, New York , NEW YORK
      Price: $30.00/per person
      Thursday, October 11, 2012

      7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
      Jewish and Israeli Speed Dating
      *Please note that our events are always full, this is only one method of
      advertising them, so even if it seems small, most people book on our website:
      http://www.thespeeddating.us

      Ages 25-35

      Venue: Taj Lounge

      Address: 48 West 21St. Between 5th and 6th Ave,New York, 10010

      7 min date with around 10 of the opposite gender, at the most stylish venues

      Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us
      Tel: 646 381 2020

      since 2003 we are known to be the best Jewish Speed Dating events organizer in
      the UK, US, France and Israel. This evening isnt just about meeting your dream
      partner, its also about making friends and meeting new people. over 50 weddings
      worldwide Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us Tel: 646 3812020
      Price: $30

      http://www.meetup.com/The-Speed-Dating-Jewish-Israeli-singles/events/76510962/

      Jewish Speed Dating ages 35-50 at Diablo Royale
      Wednesday, October 17, 2012

      8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
      Diablo Royale Este

      167 Avenue A , New York, NY
      Price: $30.00/per person
      Jewish and Israeli Speed Dating
      *Please note that our events are always full, this is only one method of
      advertising them, so even if it seems small, most people book on our website:
      http://www.thespeeddating.us

      Ages 35-50

      Venue: Diablo Royale

      Address: 167 Avenue A (between 10th and 11th St),New York, 10009

      7 min date with around 10 of the opposite gender, at the most stylish venues

      Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us
      Tel: 646 381 2020

      since 2003 we are known to be the best Jewish Speed Dating events organizer in
      the UK, US, France and Israel. This evening isnt just about meeting your dream
      partner, its also about making friends and meeting new people. over 50 weddings
      worldwide Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us Tel: 646 3812020
      Price: $30
      http://www.meetup.com/The-Speed-Dating-Jewish-Israeli-singles/events/76510782/

      Jewish Speed Dating Ages 28-38 at Katra Lounge
      Tuesday, October 23, 2012

      7:30 PM
      KATRA

      217 Bowery (between Rivington and Prince st), NYC, NY
      Price: $30.00/per person
      Jewish and Israeli Speed Dating
      *Please note that our events are always full, this is only one method of
      advertising them, so even if it seems small, most people book on our website:
      http://www.thespeeddating.us

      Ages 28-38

      Venue: Katra Lounge

      Address: 217 Bowery (btwn Rivington and Prince st) NYC, NY

      7 min date with around 10 of the opposite gender, at the most stylish venues

      Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us
      Tel: 646 381 2020

      since 2003 we are known to be the best Jewish Speed Dating events organizer in
      the UK, US, France and Israel. This evening isnt just about meeting your dream
      partner, its also about making friends and meeting new people. over 50 weddings
      worldwide Bookings and more info: http://www.thespeeddating.us Tel: 646 381 2020
      Price: $30 Drink included
      http://www.meetup.com/The-Speed-Dating-Jewish-Israeli-singles/events/76511032/

      http://www.rjchq.org/event/s-nj-event-with-joe-kyrillos/
      Southern New Jersey Event with Joe Kyrillos

[...]

      Anna Little to Run in NJ 6th Congressional District
      By Bill Miller
      Keyport, New Jersey, March 13, 2012: Former New Jersey Highlands Mayor, Anna
      Little, announced her bid to run in the newly redistricted New Jersey 6th
      Congressional District. The Honorable Mrs. Little was a Tea Party favorite two
      years ago and despite being outspent in the primaries at more than twenty to
      one, she secured the Republican nomination in the heavily Democratic NJ 6th
      District. She then became a Republican favorite herself, drawing aide from
      Governor Christie among others.
      Little was then up in the General Election against Representative Frank Pallone
      Jr. (NJ 3RD November, 1988-January 3, 1993 then NJ 6th January 3, 1993, to date)
      in a district he usually secured by at least twenty points or more and in recent
      years as many as thirty points. Mayor Little gave Representative Pallone a run
      for the money. Little was 16 points higher than any previous candidate to
      compete against Pallone. Many of her most ardent supporters calling themselves
      Annas Army truly desired Anna Little to run again.
      After an exploratory review, as to consider either running again in the 6TH or
      attempting a bid at the New Jersey Senate seat held by United States Senator,
      Robert Menendez, Anna decided to run in the 6TH once more against Representative
      Frank Pallone.
      Due to redistricting the votes in the last two elections makes the NJ 6th now a
      winnable district for Republicans. In the past gubernatorial election, Governor
      Chris Christie won the redistricted towns by a significant majority and even in
      the past congressional race there were enough Republican votes to start Anna
      almost within the margin of error, so things look much more promising to the
      feisty Anna Little.
      However, the peoples representative, she did not finalize her decision to run
      until she met with many of her most ardent supporters last night. Giving the
      final decision to them, after a posing of mitigating and aggravating argument
      about either to run for the Senate or House with nearly overwhelming agreement,
      her supporters urged another run at the now vulnerable Frank Pallone.
      At the end of the meeting, Anna Little officially announced her attention to
      once more run for the United States House of Representatives in NJ 6Th
      Congressional District.
      Congratulations Anna, Good Luck.
      http://www.projectshiningcity.org/fp1521.php

      Mayor Anna Little for Congress
      http://www.meetup.com/Mayor-Anna-Little-for-Congress/
      Save your Meetup!
      3 days left
      Your Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
      Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 3 day(s).
      You can become the Organizer of this Meetup

      http://www.meetup.com/Mayor-Anna-Little-for-Congress/

      You may or may not be in the newly redistricted 6th Congressional District of
      New Jersey, if you are you can vote for Anna Little for
      Congress, but even if you do not live in the district you can help Anna Little
      win.

      Dear fellow American,

      I understand that some individuals had experienced technical difficulties while
      attempting to download the new maps in our last email. We have corrected this
      error. please read on.

      As you may know, Congressional district 6 was reapportioned for the 2012
      election cycle. Some folks may have some confusion as to which towns are now in
      the district, and which towns are no longer in it.

      Here is a link for the new map of Congressional District 6 for the 2012 election
      cycle.

      Click here to view the new map
      http://www.njredistrictingcommission.org/documents/mappdfs/NJ-Congressional-map2\
      \
      012-adopted12-23.pdf

      You can also see both the old (2010) and new (2012) districts with this
      interactive map

      Click here to view interactive map
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/NJ/6

      Please take a look. Thank you for your time and consideration.

      https://www.annalittleforcongress.com/site/donation

      https://www.annalittleforcongress.com/site/donation
      Mayor Anna Little for Congress
      My personal endorsement goes to Anna Little, a woman I have met on a number of
      occasions whose support for Israel runs deep and is at the core of her belief
      system. Although Anna Little is not Jewish herself she has a wonderful spirit
      and is perhaps the very best friend Israel has who will be running in the 2012
      elections. I believe that Anna will be President of the United States one day.

      At a recent event for her she appeared with a packet that sported both the
      American and Israeli flags. The event was not a Republican Jewish Coalition
      event, though Anna has attended Republican Jewish Coalition events and is
      supported by Republican Jewish Coalition members, nor was it a Jewish event or a
      pro-Israel event, it was simply an event for Anna Little. Anna Little does not
      hide her support for Israel.

      If you do nothing else for the rest of this year please do all that you can to
      elect Anna Little and to defeat Barack Hussein Obama.
      Israel, America, civilization itself, and the Jewish people around the world and
      in America depend on the defeat of Barack Hussein Obama.

      Electing Anna Little to Congress is a vitally important first step
      in what I see as her eventual path to the Presidency.

      http://www.meetup.com/Mayor-Anna-Little-for-Congress/
      former Highlands Mayor Anna Little will
      be the Republican nominee for the 6th District this November.
      Israel
      •Anna fully endorses Israels right to defend herself against all enemies.
      •The United States must recognize that Israel knows best, on which policies are
      most effective in ensuring stability in the Middle East, and to the safety of
      Israeli citizens.
      •Israel is the most interested party for peace, in the Middle East conflict.
      •Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem ensures open access to the holy sites for
      Muslims, Christians, and Jews.
      •Israel is a democracy and our Ally in the Middle East region. The U.S. must
      continue to support our allies.
      •The United States should be guided by Israel in airport security measures.

      U.S. Congressional Candidate Anna C. Little Attends Israel Memorial Day
      Commemoration and Independence Day Celebration
      By Pat | May 22nd, 2012 - 4:39pm Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on
      favoritesShare on print| More Sharing ServicesMore
      EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ – On Thursday night, April 26, 2012, Anna C. Little attended
      moving Israel Independence Day celebration and Israel Memorial Day commemoration
      at the
      East Brunswick Jewish Center.

      Yom HaZikaron, the Israeli Memorial Day, commemorating Israeli soldiers and
      citizens who
      have sacrificed their lives for the State of Israel, occurred on Tuesday night,
      April 24 through
      Wednesday, April 25. Yom HaAtzmaut, the Israeli Independence Day, which occurred
      on
      Wednesday night, April 25 through Thursday, April 26, celebrates the birth of
      the State of Israel
      in 1948.

      The evening began with East Brunswick Jewish Center congregant, Yigal Oren,
      husband of the
      events organizer, Deena Oren, describing his experiences and difficulties
      endured while trying
      to emigrate from Iraq to Israel, along with his subsequent move to New Jersey.
      Another
      congregant described how, as a child, his parents paid to smuggle him and his
      siblings out of
      Iraq, through Iran, and then eventually to Israel in the 1950s. His parents were
      not able to leave
      until years later due to restrictions imposed on the Jewish population from the
      Iraqi government.
      Following Orens presentation, the evening proceeded with a Memorial Service,
      commemorating
      those who sacrificed their lives in establishing and defending the State of
      Israel, along with those
      who were victims of terror. The service included several Israeli songs, prayers
      in memory of
      those who died, emotional accounts of soldiers killed while defending Israel and
      terrorist
      victims, and the singing of the U.S. National Anthem.

      I was deeply moved to hear the heartbreaking story of a man who lost his fiancé
      in a terrorist
      bus bombing in Jerusalem, while he was visiting the Oren family in New Jersey,
      Little said.
      Deena Oren described undergoing the anxiety of not knowing what happened, along
      with the
      fear of her friend possibly learning about the death through the Internet.
      Hearing how Orens
      friend recovered from such loss and continued his life in a positive manner
      shows the stoic
      courage that is so emblematic of how Israelis live their lives in the face of
      the dangers from
      Palestinian terrorists and hostile neighbors.

      Following a heartwarming singing of Hatikvah, The Hope, the national anthem of
      Israel, the
      evening concluded with a festive celebration and dinner in honor of Yom
      HaAtzmaut. The
      dinner featured Israeli food catered by Maoz, an Israeli food chain with a
      location in New
      Brunswick. The celebration also included contemporary Israeli music and dancing.
      Little said,
      It was wonderful watching the children play and adults dancing to celebrate
      life, freedom, and
      the birth of the State of Israel.

      Contact Info:
      Anna Little For Congress Headquarters
      732-658-5461-office
      http://www.annalittleforcongress.com

      http://www.youtube.com/watchv=CSZC8NqgcK8

      Frank Pallone pressed on why he did not vote on the Goldstone report
      http://www.youtube.com/watchv=CSZC8NqgcK8

      http://wn.com/Frank_Pallone_vs_Anna_Little#/videos

      http://wn.com/Frank_Pallone_vs_Anna_Little#/videos

      Anna Little
      anna@...
      anna AT annalittleforcongress DOT com
      writes

      Your steady support has put our campaign in a great position to continue our
      get out the vote operation that is critical for a victory in November. For this
      I cannot thank you enough, but I must ask you to continue your support as we
      redouble our efforts by joining our
      campaign and following this link to make a donation of $10, $25, $50, $100 or
      more

      https://www.annalittleforcongress.com/site/donation
      Click here to make a secure donation
      Elections are never easy, but this year it is clear that Obamacare author Frank
      Pallone and his allies in the liberal media will do anything to discredit our
      hardwork and grassroots efforts that have garnered national attention. If we are
      going to be able to defend ourselves we are going to need your help more than
      ever before.

      What is even more troubling is that Frank Pallone doesnt need the free help from
      his liberal allies in the media, he has greater than $3.4 million in reserves in
      New Jersey just waiting to be used to purchase television ads against our
      campaign and attacking our conservative values.

      As you can see; if the truth is going to be told it will be up to us. That is
      why I am asking for your immediate support today. I hope you will stand with us
      by joining our campaign and following this link to make a donation of $10, $25,
      $50, $100 or more immediately.

      We need your support now more than ever as we will not only be fighting back
      against Pallone, but also fighting back against the liberal media that have
      targeted our campaign for defeat. Together, they will pump millions of dollars
      to flood the New Jersey airwaves with propaganda, slandering my name and our
      efforts to protect conservative values. We need to be ready to defend our
      campaign against the clearly biased media and against Frank Pallones million
      dollar media budget that is about to hit the airwaves. We cant do it alone.

      Can I count on you to follow this link to make a generous contribution of
      $10, $25, $50, $100 or more to guarantee our campaign has the funds necessary to
      defend our campaign and continue our work on the ground to get out the vote?
      Click here to make a secure donation.
      https://www.annalittleforcongress.com/site/donation
      For every dollar we raise - the Democrats are putting in four times as much into
      New Jersey to defeat not only our campaign but our conservative values. We may
      never be able to match the Democrats campaign war chest but with your support
      today we can raise the funds necessary to reach every voter. I know the path to
      victory for our campaign and our conservative values over the next 38 days will
      not be easy, but there is nothing more important.

      Thank you again for your steadfast support, and as always I am delighted to have
      you as a part of our 2012 Victory Team!

      Sincerely,

      Anna Little

      Congressional Candidate New Jersey Congressional District 6

      From: CAMERA Alert <alert@...>
      Subject: Bret Stephens CAMERA Exclusive

      Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 10:19 AM

      Bret Stephens Post-Election Conversation and Reception

      If you cannot read the image above, please see below.

      An Evening for CAMERA
      The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America presents
      An Exclusive Conversation and Reception with
      Bret Stephens
      Deputy Editor, Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal
      Post-Election: Whats In Store Now for Israel?

      Tuesday, November 13, 2012 | 7:30 PM

      Harvard Club
      Cambridge Room | 35 West 44th Street, New York, NY

      Event Chair, Emily Benedek

      $200 per person
      Sponsorship level of $1,000 (includes admission for two and VIP seating)

      Includes private reception with cocktails and kosher-style hors doeuvres
      Limited seating available. Please register early at
      http://www.camera.org/events#newyork
      Contact Rachael Silverstein at rachael@... or 646-477-6158

      Bret Stephens writes The Wall Street Journal’s “Global View” column on foreign affairs, which is published in the U.S., European, and Asian editions of the paper. He is a deputy editorial page editor, responsible for the editorial pages of the Asian and European editions of the paper, the columnists on foreign affairs, and the Far Eastern Economic Review. He previously worked for the paper as an op-ed editor in New York and as an editorial writer in Brussels for The Wall Street Journal Europe.
      From 2002 to 2004 Mr. Stephens was editor-in-chief of The Jerusalem Post, a position he assumed at age 28, where he was responsible for the papers news, editorial, electronic and international divisions.

      Our mailing address is:
      CAMERA
      PO Box 35040
      Boston, MA 02135
      A New Course For The Middle East
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 15, 2014

        Jewish Singles AND Other Events

        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

        Age: (49PLUS)
        Event: Meet and Eat Lunch
        SUNDAY March 23rd,  2014 C.E.
        AT NOON
        Place: at a restaurant in  New Jersey
        PLEASE RSVP DIRECTLY TO
        Roberta Karstadt (908) 668-8450

        roger678@...PLEASE RSVP DIRECTLY TO ROBERTA
        roger678 AT optonline DOT net

        Please r.s.v.p. for the  JEWISH SINGLES 45 PLUS event immediately below to
        and to slg@...

        Sunday April 6th 2014 c.e. at 12:45 P.M.  at Congregation Agudath Israel
        Admission: $10.00   RSVP asap!!!!!
        Congregation Agudath Israel
        20 Academy Road
        Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
        - ADMISSION: $10.00 – RSVP As soon as possible!
        For information and to RSVP: contact Sue Grossbard at:  singles@...

        http://www.afsi.org/about_missionstatement.aspx
        We are an educational organization created to support an undivided Israel.
        AFSI was founded in 1970 as an American counterpart to the Land of Israel Movement, asserting Israel’s historic, religious, and legal rights to the land re-gained in the 1967 war. AFSI has argued consistently that a strong, territorially defensible Israel is essential to U.S. and global security interests in the region, and that the “two-state solution,” would endanger the world, while bringing the dissolution of Israel.
        We are a national organization with chapters throughout the country and members throughout the world. All are dedicated to the premise that a strong Israel is essential to Western interests in the Middle East, and that the Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and the Golan are the best guarantee against strategic vulnerability, as were the Gush Katif communities.
        AFSI supports a policy of “peace for peace” between the Arab states and Israel, and rejects “peace for territory.” AFSI opposes spending U.S. tax dollars, estimated to be in the billions, to fund a phantom “peace” plan.
        Send a message to the detractors of Israel in the media, the Administration, and the public by joining AFSI and becoming active in your community chapter.
        http://www.afsi.org/about_chapters.aspx

        AFSI Chapters

        California

        Keith Francis
        Costa Mesa, CA
        kfcco@...
        Howard Garber
        Anaheim, CA
        AFSICal1@...
        Irving Kett
        Northridge, CA
        ikett@...

        Florida

        Carol Flatto
        Miami Beach, FL
        SoFlaAFSI@...

        Illinois

        Blanche Keno
        Chicago, IL
        blanchekeno@...
        Cheryl Jacobs Lewin
        Chicago, IL
        cjlpr1@...

        New York

        Hanna Cohen
        Nesconset, NY
        Hannacohen1@...
        Lorrie Fein
        Brooklyn, NY
        savtafein@...
        Jan Fenster
        Kew Gardens, NY
        jfenster3@...
        Rachel Kantro
        Ronkonkoma, NY
        rkafsichapterli@...
        Karen Marie Kazakiewicz
        Albany, NY
        kmkgoglobal@...
        Leon Szmedra
        Victor, NY
        lszk@...

        Pennsylvania

        Moshe Phillips
        Philadelphia, PA
        phillyafsi@...

        Texas

        Bernard Shapiro
        Houston, TX
        bernards@...
        Ann Stacy
        Keller, TX
        annstacy@...

        Israel, Washington D.C. and Oregon

        Jerusalem, Israel
        Bill Mehlman
        Wmehlman@...
        Richard Hellman
        Washington, DC
        RAHellman@...
        Inez Weissman – Emeritus
        Portland, OR
        AMERICANS FOR A SAFE ISRAEL
        Address:
        1751 2nd Avenue (91st Street)
        New York, New York 10128-5363
        Phone: 1-800-235-3658
        Fax: 1-212-828-4538
        Email: AFSI@...

        ZOA Chapters are listed below:
        New Jersey
        (Northern)
        Stanley Rosenberg
        email@...
        New Jersey
        (Southern)
        Sam Krantz
        email@...
        Philadelphia, PADaniel Mandel
        email@...
        Philadelphia, PA
        Lee Bender and Kevin Ross,
        Co-Presidents

        Steve Feldman, Executive Director of Mid-Atlantic Region
        Phone: 610-660-9466
        Fax: 610-660-9465
        philadelphia@...
        www.zoaphilly.org

        Read more: http://zoa.org/chapters/#ixzz2oEj4ZL1B
        Boston, MA and
        New England
        Henry Silverman, President
        email@...
        Hartford, CT and
        New Haven, CT
        Ron Scherban
        email@...
        Manhattan, NYMr. Marvin Belsky
        manhattan@...
        Brooklyn, NYRubin Margules, President
        Phone: 718-339-8379
        Fax: 718-339-8610
        brooklyn@...

        www.zoabrooklyn.org
        Long Island, NYDr. Alan Mazurek, President
        email@...
        Rochester, NY
        Dr. Leon Szmedra, President
        Westchester, NY
        (including Rockland)
        Murray Caplan
        westchester@...
        alt

        Read more: http://zoa.org/chapters/#ixzz2oEj9zKDS

[...]

        The ZOA’s Center for Law & Justice works through the courts to help Israel and the Jewish people. The Center has filed suit against the State Department for ignoring the law requiring that “Jerusalem, Israel” be stamped on the passports of U.S. citizens who are born there. The Center also helped bring about the shutdown of ten pro-terrorist web sites. The ZOA initiated a groundbreaking case under federal civil rights laws to rectify the anti-Semitic/anti-Israel climate on campus.
        The ZOA speaks out for Israel – in reports, newsletters, and other publications…in speeches in synagogues, churches, and community events, in high schools and colleges from coast to coast…in e-mail action alerts…in op-eds and letters to the editor…in radio and television appearances by ZOA leaders.
        Always on the front lines of pro-Israel activism, ZOA has made its mark.
        “The ZOA is the most credible advocate for Israel on the American Jewish scene today.”
        The Wall Street Journal

        “The ZOA is one of the most important and influential Jewish groups in the U.S. today.”

         Please also see the AFSI Calendar at: http://afsi.org/events_main.aspx

        REPUBLICAN JEWISH COALITION
        RJC CHAPTERS INCLUDE THOSE  AT
        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/central-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/northern-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/southern-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-york/new-york-region/

        http://www.rjchq.org/about-rjc/rjc-basic-principles/

        http://www.rjchq.org/about-rjc/organizational-biography/

        Central New Jersey Chapter

        You are here: Home / Chapters / New Jersey / Central New Jersey Chapter
        The RJC is proud to announce the formation of a new chapter serving Central New Jersey.
        If you’re ready to get involved, please New York Executive Director Greg Menken. He can be reached at NewYork@... or 212-922-0839.
        To be added to our mailing list and to join the RJC and the New York Chapter, just click here to make your contribution online or download our membership form here and mail it to our national office with your contribution.
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/central-new-jersey-chapter/#sthash.MXUB1uZD.dpuf

        Events

        You are here: Home / Events / NY: Event with Kenneth Abramowitz

        NY: Event with Kenneth Abramowitz

        Print Friendly
        Join the RJC for a lunch program with
        Kenneth Abramowitz,
        General Partner, NGN Capital
        How the West Can Win.
        Wednesday, March 19
        12:00 – 1:30 PM
        In Midtown Manhattan
        Address provided upon RSVP.
        Cost: $10
        Kosher lunch will be served.
        Space is limited.
        Please RSVP to Ariella Rechthand at 212-922-0839 or arechthand@...
        About Our Speaker
        Kenneth S. Abramowitz is a co-founder and Managing General Partner of NGN Capital. He joined NGN Capital from The Carlyle Group in New York where he was Managing Director from 2001 to 2003, focused on U.S. buyout opportunities in the healthcare industry. Prior to that, Mr. Abramowitz worked as an Analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Company where he covered the medical supply, hospital management and Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) industries for 23 years. Mr. Abramowitz earned a B.A. from Columbia University in 1972 and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School in 1976. Mr. Abramowitz currently sits on the Board of Directors of EKOS Corporation, OptiScan Biomedical Corporation, Cerapedics, Inc., Valtech Cardio and Small Bone Innovations, Inc. He previously served as a director at Option Care, Inc., Sightline Technologies Ltd and Power Medical Interventions, as well as MedPointe and ConnectiCare Holdings, Inc.
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/ny-event-with-kenneth-abramowitz/#sthash.EzAAYOlM.dpuf

[...]

        Start:
        March 19, 2014 12:00 pm
        End:
        March 19, 2014 1:30 pm
        Organizer:
        Republican Jewish Coalition
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/ny-event-with-kenneth-abramowitz/#sthash.EzAAYOlM.dpuf

        RJC Spring Leadership Meeting 2014, March 28-30, 2014

        Print Friendly
        Join us for a terrific weekend of poker, politics, and policy at the fabulous Venetian Resort and Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada!
        March 28-30, 2014
        (*Supplemental programming and Board activities, including Golf Tournament, begin March 27.)
        See below for information about our grants for college students to attend the Spring Meeting and become RJC Student Ambassadors to their campuses.
        Our Terrific Lineup of Speaker Includes:
        New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
        Ohio Governor John Kasich
        Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
        Vice President Dick Cheney will be the keynote speaker at the Gala Dinner!
        Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer
        and Ambassador John Bolton
        Don’t miss this great weekend of special events, which includes:
        • RJC Golf Tournament
        • RJC Poker Tournament
        • RJC Business Meeting
        • Special Shabbat Dinner
        • VIP Luncheon Hosted by the National Women’s Committee
        • Special Afternoon Programming
        • Gala Dinner
        • Sunday Morning Session
        This meeting is exclusively for members of the RJC National Leadership. National Leadership opportunities start at the $1,000 contribution level.
        Click here to register online (additional fees apply). To avoid online registration fees, please call the RJC national office or your regional office to register by phone. You may also fax or email the registration form to the RJC national office. Click here to download the registration form.

        Room reservations must be made separately. A block of rooms has been reserved for RJC Leaders. Please call Venetian/Palazzo reservations as 1-877-385-3885 or 702-414-1000 and mention the group code REPUB. Or book your room through the passkey link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/repub14.
        Special opportunity for college students!
        The RJC is looking to foster the next generation of Republican Jewish leaders and is seeking students with experience combatting anti-Israel and liberal sentiments on college campuses.
        The Spring Leadership Meeting is the largest gathering of Jewish Republicans, and for the second year in a row, the RJC is offering grants to promising college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to attend!
        Be part of something great. Apply today!
        This grant is made available to current college students (must be in their freshman, sophomore, or junior years) who have shown strong support for both Republican and Jewish causes on and off campus.
        All applications must be electronically submitted to Barbara Efraim at Grassroots@... by Friday, February 28, 2014.
        Grant recipients must agree to become active student ambassadors on campus. These student ambassadors will attend RJC educational programming throughout the year and will be responsible for promoting the RJC message on campus.  Apply today!
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/rjc-spring-meeting-2014/#sthash.j0Vm0Fgm.dpuf
        Jewish Resources at http://www.meetup.com

        http://www.meetup.com/The-Rockland-Jewish-Meetup-Group/

        http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-NYC-Singles-Events/

        Jewish Singles Purim Party (DJ, Drink Specials, Costume Contest, Snacks & More)

        • Saturday, March 15, 2014

          9:00 PM to 3:00 AM
        • 230 5th Ave Enclosed Rooftop Bar

          230 5th Ave @ 26th, New York, NY(map)
          Private for members and their guests, 20th Fl.
        • Come celebrate Purim with us at the 230 5th Ave. Penthouse!
          Mix, mingle, drink and dance with new & exciting friends!
          • 200+ Jewish singles (other Jewish groups co-organizing)
          •  DJ & Dancing
          • Snacks & Dips
          • Drink Specials 8-9pm
          • Costume Contest (Prizes include: Tablet, $100, Dinner)
          • Facilitators to help you mingle
          • Giveaways
          Hosted by the "JSTF" with 3,500+ Jewish single members!
          Age range 30s, 40s, 50s.   Costumes are not mandatory.
          *MUST PREPAY FOR DISCOUNT TIX ($20, limited # available) - http://dljparty.ticketleap.com/purim/
          *Discount ticket sales close on 3/15 @ 6pm, $30 at the door
        • http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-NYC-Singles-Events/events/168306772/

        Jewish Business Network: Wine Tasting & Business Card Exchange

        Jewish Business Network: Networking in Short Hills

        • Thursday, March 20, 2014

          8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
        • Temple B'nai Jeshurun

          1025 S Orange Ave., Short Hills, NJ(map)
        • Network with "The Tribe" with JBN members from the Short Hills area.
          This monthly event normally attracts a dynamic group of business leaders, and member referrals are producing a lot of closed business deals.
          $8 in advance, $10 at the event. There is no charge for Premium Members.
          We look forward to seeing you! Light kosher breakfast and coffee included.
          Hosted by Jon Lamkin and Saul Simon.

        Breakfast Networking at Temple Sha'arey Shalom

        ISRAEL LIVES  March 11, 2014  9th of Adar II, 5774  Hevron House is NOW OURS, LIVNI, EGYPT, RALPH WALDO EMERSON
        BREAKING NEWS
        WE WON   WE WON  HEBRON HOUSE IS OURS

        BARUCH HASHEM - THANK G-D!
        WE WON WE WON WE WON
        I COULD KEEP WRITING THESE WORKS A MILLION TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.
        This afternoon the Israeli Supreme Court rejected Arab appeals concerning  Beit HaShalom in Hebron, thereby paving the way for our return to the building.
        It might be recalled: Mr. Morris Abraham and his family purchased Beit HaShalom for over a million dollars. The building, between Hebron and Kiryat Arba, was lived in by Jewish families for 22 months, before then Defense Minister Ehud Barak, expelled them, and had the building sealed.
        The Israeli Municipal Court ruled that the building should be returned to its Jewish owners, ruling that the building had been legally sold. The Arabs appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court, which today rejected the appeal.
        Presently, in order for us to return to the building, the Defense Minister, Moshe Bugi Yaalon, must sign a 'permit,' necessary to complete Jewish purchases in Judea and Samaria. This is a technical issue, and it is expected that the Defense Minister will sign the permits. Former Defense Minister Ehud Barak was quoted as saying that he (as Defense Minister) would sign the permits should the courts decide in our favor.
        This is a huge victory for the Hebron Jewish Community. Innumerable prayers, hours, money, tears, and what not, were invested in this building.  Families with babies and small children lived in rooms without windows, through rain and snowstorms. Puddles of freezing water filled family apartments.
        Yet dedication, determination, and faith, at its highest level were the name of the game. People refused, under any circumstances, to leave. Following a Supreme Court decision allowing the families to be expelled from the building, people's determination increased.
        Following the expulsion, people never gave up. The court case dragged on, but in the end, justice has prevailed. We will move back into Beit HaShalom.
        And my friends, let it be known, this is just the beginning... (Editor's emphasis)
        NEWS REPORTS:

        1-WHAT IS TSPI LIVNI UP TO?  SHE IS THE ACTIVIST JUSTICE MINISTER ASSIGNED TO THE PA NEGOTIATIONS BY BIBI.  MONTHS AGO IT WAS REPORTED THAT LIVNI 'WILLING TO CEDE CONTROL OF JORDAN VALLEY' Maariv reported three weeks ago August 2013, that Livni has been making various generous offers in contacts with the PA and US representatives.

        Google Lvni today and the record is blank.  BLANK IS DANGEROUS WHEN THE PERSON IS TRUSTED WITH NEGOTIATIONS OVER THE FATE OF ISRAEL.

        2-THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE GROUP, WHICH HAS CONTROLLED THE GAZA STRIP SINCE 2006, AND THE EGYPTIAN AUTHORITIES HAS SOURED SINCE THE OUSTER OF MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PRESIDENT MOHAMED MORSI IN JULY 2013.  This is a very good thing.  Especially in an era when the Sinai has become a dangerous version of the American Wild West of yesteryear.

        3-AN AMERICAN THINKER'S JEWISH JOURNEY) (RALPH WALDO EMERSON)  Anti-Semitism THEN education, awakened an American thinker.  Ralph Waldo Emerson learned by hearing and seeing about the good Jews did.  We have to keep advancing our efforts for all mankind.

        1>LIVNI 'WILLING TO CEDE CONTROL OF JORDAN VALLEY'
        Gil Ronen
        Arutz Sheva
        Sept 16, 2013

        Sources close to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu are once again expressing concern that Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, who heads the Israeli negotiating team with the Palestinian Authority (PA), is undermining the prime minister's positions in the talks.

        Daily newspaper Maariv quoted sources close to Netanyahu who said that Livni's positions differ from those of Netanyahu on the key issues of Jerusalem, eviction of Jewish communities and Israel's security arrangements in the Jordan Valley.

        According to the report, Livni - who heads the left-wing Hatnua political party - is willing to pull out the IDF from the Jordan Valley which guards Israel's long eastern border, and let an international force take its place. Netanyahu vigorously opposes this, citing the region's crucial strategic importance.

        In addition, Livni has agreed to divide Jerusalem between Israel and a future state of "Palestine" in Judea and Samaria, as well as a large scale eviction of Jews from communities in Judea and Samaria - whereas Netanyahu believes that communities need to remain under Palestinian sovereignty, with proper security arrangements.

        Maariv reported three weeks ago that Livni has been making various generous offers in contacts with the PA and US representatives, while Netanyahu thinks that Israel should not give up its best cards in the early stages of negotiations, as it is not clear what the PA is willing to cede in terms of security arrangements.

        "In Netanyahu's vicinity," the newspaper explained, "there is a feeling that the Americans, whom Israel is making every effort not to bring into the negotiations room, are eagerly using Livni's statements in their conversations with the Palestinians and thus weakening Israel's position in the talks."

        There is widespread consensus among experts that ceding control of the Jordan Valley to any force but the IDF will make it extremely likely that missiles and other military hardware will be smuggled into Judea and Samaria, from where it could be used to target Tel Aviv with ease.

        If a Palestinian state were to be established in all or the majority of Judea and Samaria, experts say such an arrangement would leave central Israel as narrow as 8 miles at some points, placing approximately 70% of Israel's population within firing-range of deadly mortars and rocket fire, and without the "strategic depth" to successfully defend against invasion.

        Other sources close to the Prime Minister told Maariv that they were not aware of the aforementioned concerns regarding Livni.

        2>CAIRO COURT OUTLAWS HAMAS ACTIVITIES IN EGYPT RELATIONS BETWEEN THE PALESTINIAN ISLAMIST GROUP, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2006, and the Egyptian authorities have soured since the ouster of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 El-Sayed Gamal El-Deen, AMRAM ONLINE Tuesday 4 Mar 2014 http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/95825/Egypt/Politics-/BREAKING-Cairo-court-outlaws-Hamas-activities-in-E.aspx
                    The Cairo Court for Urgent Matters has outlawed all activities in Egypt by Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist organisation, and ordered the sequestration of its offices in Cairo.
                    The relationship between the group, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2006, and the Egyptian authorities has soured since the ouster of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.
                    Egyptian officials have accused Hamas of providing support to Islamic militants who have increased their attacks on security forces in the Sinai Peninsula

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)