Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mr
    Message 1 of 144 , Mar 3, 2012
      Jewish Singles And Other Events

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      New Jersey Jewish Singles 45 PLUS at Congregation Agudath Israel, 20 Academy
      Road, Caldwell, NJ, Meet, Mingle and Schmooze, Sunday, March 18th, 2012 c.e. at
      11:30 a.m. Refreshments served. Cost: $5.00. For information and to RSVP contact
      singles@...

      As a long time advocate for Israel and the Jewish people I was
      thrilled to recognize that Newt Gingrich, the smartest person
      ever to run for President of the United States, and hopefully
      soon the smartest person ever to be President of the United States
      really gets it when it comes to Israel.
      No other candidate for the Presidency has ever said as wisely and as strongly as Newt did what Newt said when he talked about the invented so called palestinian people.

      the piece entitled:
      Newt Gingrich and the Invented Palestinian People
      by Daniel Pipes
      December 10, 2011
      Cross-posted from National Review Online

      http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2011/12/newt-gingrich-and-the-invented-palestini\an-people

      is excellent I highly recommend it as a reference
      I feel that Newt is the only person who can beat Obama
      and happily for me, Newt is also the most pro-Israel person running for President.

      Dear Newt Supporter...

      First, Let Us Apologize If This Is A Duplicate Of A Similar Email, But We Received A Large Update Of Email Addresses Today and It They Have Not Been Checked For Duplicates...

      The Message Is Important Though, Hence Our Need To Get This Out Right Away!

      The National Campaign Is Asking For Help From Home From You Over The Next Few Days Heading In To Super Tuesday...

      And, The Newt Jersey Team Needs Volunteers To Turn Out On Tuesday Afternoon The 6th...

      FIRST, FROM THE NATIONAL CAMPAIGN

      They Are Asking Volunteers From All Over The Country To Make Calls From Home Ahead Of Super Tuesday...

      This Is Where We Need To Make Our Move And It Is Oh So Important. Lets Show Them That N.J. Can Deliver.

      To Make Calls From Home, You Can Click On The Link Below To Sign Up To Make Calls From Home

      Newts Phone Bank
      http://newtsnetwork.com/activism/pb/default.aspx
      YUP, Its THAT Important

      HERE IN NJ...

      NOW, Is The Time...

      Things Are Going To Start Happening Fast In N.J. With Multiple Things Happening All The Time. Its ONLY...

      96 Days

      Until The Primary - Every Second Counts and We Need To Start Building Visibility Now!

      We NEED To Launch The First Of A Series Of Sign Waves THIS Tuesday...

      And WE Can Do Right In Front Of Governor Mitt Endorsement Christie THIS Tuesday Afternoon, March 6th In Ocean Twp at 1:15 pm When He Comes To Town For A Town Hall Style Meeting In Ocean Twp. NJ

      WE NEED A GREAT TURN OUT OF NEWT SUPPORTERS TO HOLD SIGNS ACROSS THE STREET WHILE VOTERS ARRIVE FOR THE TOWN HALL...

      This Is YOUR Chance To Let Attendees Know We Are Here and Will Compete For Their Votes

      This Is Also An Opportunity For Us To Start Earning Media Attention

      PLEASE RESPOND VIA THE VOLUNTEER EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM, THAT YOU WILL HELP SHOW THE FLAG FOR NEWT

      We Realize Gas Is Expensive and You Might Not Want To Take The Drive, But Just Think How Expensive It Will Be If Obama Is Re-Elected Because Mitt Is Our Nominee...

      We Know Its Cold and Damp, But Just Think How Cold It Was For Us In New Hampshire When It Was 20 Degrees Before A Debate...

      Or How Cold It Was When We Were Pounding 10 Inch Spikes Into Frozen Ground With Frozen Hands To Place Signs For Newt...

      Friends and Supporters...

      This Is What Grass Roots Activists Do...

      The Campaign Staff Is Burning The Midnight Oil To Build The Campaign...

      But We Need Volunteers To Turn That Work Into The Grass Roots Action Of A Campaign

      Good Things Require Sacrifice

      Lets Turn Out For Newt!

      RSVP Via The Following Email Address So That We Know How Many Are Coming and We Will Get You Directions....

      To Volunteer For Newt:

      njvolunteer4newt@...

      732-456-2199

      MEET OTHER JEWISH SINGLES 49 PLUS Circle of Single Jewish Friends Age: (49 PLUS) Activity: Meet and Eat Lunch Date: MARCH 25TH, 2012 C.E. (Sunday) Time: NOON Location: At a restaurant in EDISON, New Jersey Price: Cost of meal off menu/tip, plus $3.00 Please RSVP Roberta at (908) 668-8450 or roger678@... TO GET THE ADDRESS

      Israeli Jobless Drops to 30 Year Low
      Looking for work? Come to Israel. The jobless rate dropped to 5.4 percent in the
      last quarter, one of the lowest in the world.
      By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
      First Publish: 2/29/2012, 2:04 PM
      Looking for work? Come to Israel. The jobless rate dropped to 5.4 percent in the
      last quarter, one of the lowest in the world and the lowest in Israel since
      1980.

      By contrast, the unemployment rate in the United States is 8.5 percent and is
      estimated in reality to be as much as twice as high when taking into account
      that millions of people simply have given up looking for work. Statistics are
      based only on those actively looking for employment.

      The Israeli jobless rate for the previous quarter was 5.6 percent, compared with
      6.6 percent for the year 2010, according to the Central Bureau of Statistics.

      Geographically, the lowest unemployment rate for large cities was recorded in
      Tel Aviv, where the rate dropped to 4.4 percent from 5.7 percent in 2010.

      High-tech employees made up slightly more than 10 percent of the civilian work
      force. Expansion of American-based firms Israeli operations has opened up
      hundreds of job opportunities, led by Intel. Microsoft and Google also have
      invested heavily in new tech centers in Israel.

      Demand for engineers is expected to grow as Israel engages in the multi-billion
      dollar project to pipe natural gas from giant energy fields discovered west of
      the Haifa coast the past two years.

      Clean tech is another growth area, Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer told
      the National Green Growth Conference Tuesday.

      He said that Israel has a comparative advantage in clean tech, which includes
      recycling, wind and solar power, biofuels, information technology and green
      transportation.

      Fischer explained, We accumulated experience in these areas even before the
      global green growth movement began, and I have the impression that we have lost
      the lead in these areas. We must attempt to come back and lead this industry,
      which can serve as a growth engine for the economy and vary the export sectors.

      Obviously, we must also invest efforts in improving the quality of the
      environment in Israel – we did it successfully in the past, for example in
      connection with educating the public to avoid picking wild flowers, and we can
      do it again in the future. And the future begins today.

      Matt Brooks - RJC
      http://www.rjchq.org/
      grassroots@...
      writes

      The Republican National Committee

      and the

      Republican Jewish Coalition

      Cordially invite you to a

      Dessert Reception

      featuring

      Senator Lindsey Graham AND

      RNC Chairman Reince Priebus

      and other special guests

      Monday, March 5

      Immediately following Prime Minister

      Netanyahus Keynote Address

      Location: Pavilion 3 of AIPAC Village

      Washington Convention Center

      This event is underwritten by the

      generous support of Mr. Larry A. Mizel

      and the Republican National Committee

      The Networking Reception scheduled for 5:15pm at the Grand Hyatt has been cancelled.

      Please join us for the Dessert Reception at the Convention Center instead.
      http://www.rjchq.org/

      http://www.camera.org/
      CAMERA Alert
      alert@...
      writes
      Sunday, March 4, 2012
      Pennquarter Room
      Renaissance Hotel
      999 9th Street, NW
      Washington, D.C.

      3:00 PM
      Andrea Levin
      CAMERA Executive Director
      Israel and the Media: Urgent Challenges and Effective Action

      4:00 PM
      Sarit Catz
      CAMERA International Letter-Writing Director
      Media Activism: Countering Bias and Error

      If you will be at Policy Conference, we would love to see you.
      http://www.camera.org/

      EVENT INFORMATION
      Chapter name Philadelphia Chapter
      Date 3/21/2012
      Title Young Professionals Comedy Night
      Event Summary Please join us!

      The RJC Republican Jewish Coalition
      presents

      Young Professionals Comedy Night

      featuring Philadelphia Native
      Todd Glass

      Wednesday, March 21, 2012
      6:30 PM - 1-hour reception
      (includes open bar and appetizers)
      8:00 PM - Show (doors open at 7:30 PM)

      Helium Comedy Club
      2031 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103

      The cost for this event is $25.

      * Please help us spread the word about this event. Even if you are not a young professional (18-40 years old) we are sure you know someone who is! Send them this invitation and make sure they attend! *

      Space is limited. RSVP today!
      Please invite a new member to attend.

      For more information or to RSVP, please call 610-667-1263 or email PASNJ@...

      http://rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=a4414fcd-149d-4ca6-8f7b-a5b94a0da07c

      We can shift to a much deeper alliance with India very easily in a setting like
      this
      WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNNS THE SITUATION ROOM

      GINGRICH: Look, I think after -- well, first of all, I -- and Ive said this
      over and over and over again. We need a complete and thorough re--- rethinking
      of our strategy in the Middle East. Were -- were deeply focused on
      Afghanistan, which is not the ctrl front. Were time of -- the Obama
      administration is stunningly effective on Iran -- ineffective on Iran, which is
      trying to build nuclear weapons. The Pakistanis have now proven theyre totally
      unreliable. When you learn that they keep -- they kept bin Laden for seven years
      in a compound in a military city a mile from their national defense university
      and then you learn they didnt go after the people who were hiding him, they
      went after the people who helped the United States find him, I mean theres
      something deeply rotten about our entire intellectual approach to this, our
      unwillingness to be honest about the problems and our unwillingness to be
      mentally tough.

      If Karzai doesnt want to apologize for the killing of young Americans in the
      current Koran incident, I think we ought to seriously deeply reevaluate our
      entire attitude toward his government. And if the Pakistanis insist on going
      after people who are pro-American, I think we need to rethink our position
      toward them.

      Would not have any long-term obligation to be in either Afghanistan or Pakistan.
      We can shift to a much deeper alliance with India very easily in a setting like
      this. We can also figure out new strategies that dont involve American forces
      in the region.

      I do not believe we have to go around and appease corrupt governments and
      appease people who are killing young Americans just in order to stay some place
      where they apparently dont want us to be.
      http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1202/28/sitroom.01.html
      THE SITUATION ROOM

      Aired February 28, 2012 - 16:12 ET

      THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE
      UPDATED.

      EVENT INFORMATION
      RJC leaders will meet for our annual Winter Meeting March 23-25 at the Venetian Hotel and Resort. -
      Join us for a weekend of politics, poker, and preparation for the race to November. Call the RJC office at 202-638-6688 to learn more about joining the RJC Leadership.Chapter name NATIONAL LEADERSHIP Chapter
      Date 3/23/2012
      Title RJC Republican Jewish Coalition WINTER LEADERSHIP MEETING 2012 in Las Vegas
      Event Summary For RJC Leadership members only
      Please join us for the spectacular
      RJC 2012 Winter Leadership Meeting in Las Vegas!

      WHEN: March 23-25th*
      (*Optional programming and Board activities, including Golf Tournament, begin March 22.)

      WHERE: The Venetian Hotel and Resort

      WHO: RJC leaders from around the country PLUS top Republican political leaders, policy experts, and national figures

      Special Guests

      House Majority Leader
      ERIC CANTOR

      Virginia Governor
      BOB MCDONNELL

      Plus Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV) and Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV)
      More great speakers to be announced soon!

      The RJC 2012 Winter Leadership Meeting is exclusively for members of the RJC National Leadership. If you have questions about joining the RJC National Leadership or attending the Winter Meeting, please call Alex Siegel at 202-638-2909 ext. 107 or email grassroots@....

      This years Winter Meeting will convene in fabulous Las Vegas at the beautiful Venetian Hotel and Resort.

      Join us for an outstanding weekend to discuss:
      • Our most important election year in recent history
      • Creating real change through the GOP legislative agenda in the 112th Congress
      • And top foreign policy and security issues.
      PLUS: All the attractions of Las Vegas and the Venetian Resort and Hotel, including the RJC Poker Tournament and the RJC Golf Tournament.
      http://rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=62839d7a-e854-4088-b13e-634bcb366606

      http://www.frumster.com/events.php
      Singles Events
      LECTURES AND EVENTS
      Purim Party
      Monday, March 5
      Open to: Age: 35 to 55
      City: New York
      Location: 250 w 86th St NY NY 10024
      Time: 8.00 pm
      Cost: $15 to $20
      Email: meir39@...
      Details: Jewish Singles 40s and 50s Cordially Invites You To a Purim Party

      At THE PARLOUR (downstairs) 250 w 86th St NY NY 10024

      Monday March 5, 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm
      Cash bar available

      $15.00 in advance $20 at the door (Cash only, space permitting) there is room for only 200 guest
      Advance online sales till Sunday March 4th 6pm

      costumes are encouraged

      To purchase tickets, please visit
      http://jewishsingle40sto50s.ticketbud.com/purimparty

      http://www.frumster.com/events.php
      Hamas Signals a Break With Iran, But is That Good for Israel
      By TONY KARON | Time.com – February 29th, 2012 c.e.
      A popular Washington illusion once held that the right combination of incentives
      and punishments might peel off Syrias President Bashar al-Assad from Irans
      Axis of Resistance, but nobody would have predicted that the weak link in
      Irans alliance of radicals would turn out to be the Palestinian Islamists of
      Hamas. Yet, Tuesdays announcement that the Hamas leadership has officially
      relocated from Damascus, and its public declarations of support for the Syrian
      rebels, suggest a dramatic political break with Iran -- and with it the end of
      any illusion Tehran might have harbored of exerting influence in the new
      revolutionary Arab mainstream.

      Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal is now ensconced in Qatars capital, Doha, while
      deputy leader Moussa Abu Marzouk has set up shop in Cairo. And Hamas leaders
      used last Fridays midday prayers to publicly salute what Gaza Hamas leader
      Ismail Haniyeh called the heroic people of Syria who are striving for freedom,
      democracy and reform. Iran, Hamas knows, is not amused. But that appears to be
      a diminishing concern for the movement. Hamas relationship with Assad, Tehrans
      key Arab ally, began to sour last year when the Palestinian group resisted
      pressure to stage pro-regime events in refugee camps in Syria. Our position on
      Syria is that we are not with the regime in its security solution, and we
      respect the will of the people, Marzouk told The Associated Press. He also
      acknowledged that The Iranians are not happy with our position on Syria, and
      when they are not happy, they dont deal with you in the same old way.

      (MORE: The Mainstreaming of Hamas Continues as Palestinian Unity Gains Steam)

      The same old way would be financial: While Israeli p.r. likes to portray Hamas
      as a satellite of Tehran, a glance at the organizations history, ideology,
      social base and political DNA offers a reminder that Irans relatively recent
      emergence as Hamas key regional supporter was a marriage of convenience for
      Hamas amid desperate circumstances some six years ago. Although Iran had
      supported Hamas rejection of the Oslo peace process in the early 1990s, the
      Shiite theocracy wasnt exactly an ideological soulmate of the Sunni Islamist
      Palestinian movement founded in the 1980s by Egypts Muslim Brotherhood. But
      when the Bush Administration -- desperate to reverse the results of the 2006
      Palestinian legislative election that had made Hamas the ruling party in the
      Palestinian Authority -- demanded that its Arab allies support a blockade on any
      funds that might reach a Hamas government, Iran seized the opportunity and
      stepped up with cash to fill the void. Today, still, Hamas depends on Iranian
      largesse to make its payrolls in Gaza, just as the West Bank Palestinian
      Authority depends on Western donor funds to do the same.

      For Tehran, supplying the resources that enabled Hamas to confound U.S.-Israeli
      efforts to destroy it burnished Iranian leadership claims in the Arab world,
      showing up Arab leaders willing to do Washingtons bidding at the Palestinians
      expense. But Hamas options and prospects have been altered by the revolutionary
      tide that has swept aside some key Arab autocracies and empowered Muslim
      Brotherhood organizations that remain Hamas natural political kin. The
      Palestinian public is solidly behind the Syrian rebellion, in which the Muslim
      Brotherhood is a key element. And like-minded parties have won elections in
      Tunisia and Egypt, and look set to be the main beneficiaries of the democratic
      wave throughout the Arab world.

      If the Arab rebellion has made nonsense of Irans claim to speak on behalf of a
      silenced Arab public, it has also rubbished the Bush-era scheme of uniting
      moderate Arab autocrats (including Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud
      Abbas) in alliance against Iran and its Axis of Resistance. Key moderate
      autocrats like Hosni Mubarak of Egypt have been swept from the stage, while the
      Gulf monarchs are waging a regional Cold War against Iran that divides the
      region on sectarian rather than moderate vs. radical lines. None of the
      traditional U.S. Arab allies follows Washingtons lead these days, and key
      emerging regional players such as Turkey and Qatar dont share the U.S. and
      Israels aversion to Hamas. (Nor do they share Washingtons strategy of
      isolating and pressuring Iran, even if theyre in political competition with the
      Islamic Republic throughout the region.)

      (PHOTOS: Hamas Recruitment Day)

      Qatar has already stepped over the wreckage of the U.S.-Israeli effort to smash
      Hamas and brokered a unity agreement between the movement and Abbas rival Fatah
      party, although its implementation remains bedeviled by deep rivalries and
      internal splits in Hamas over its terms. And nobody ought to be too surprised if
      Qatar steps in to make good on any financial shortfall arising from a withdrawal
      of Iranian funds.

      Hamas clearly believes it is no longer so isolated among the regions
      governments that it cant get by without Irans support. The newly empowered
      Muslim Brotherhood parties, however, are going to be too busy governing some
      very complex and challenging societies to want war with Israel -- even if
      theyre not going to help Israel throttle or pound Gaza the way Mubarak had
      done. The price of joining the Brotherhood mainstream for Hamas may be embracing
      its terms, seeking political rather than military strategies to advance the
      Palestinian cause. Meshaal has certainly made a number of statements hinting at
      a shift away from arms towards popular resistance, although such matters are
      likely to be a matter of some contention within Hamas ranks.

      Dont expect Israels leaders to cheer Hamas departure from Damascus, however.
      Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has long used the claim that Hamas is Irans
      proxy as Exhibit A in making his case that Israel cant be expected to make
      territorial compromises with the Palestinians any time soon. A Hamas that moves
      towards a moderate Islamist mainstream may be less of a military threat to
      Israel (although it has for some time now been largely observing a cease-fire),
      but it could pose more of a political challenge (although theres no sign of
      Hamas or any other Palestinian faction offering any coherent strategic vision at
      the moment).

      (MORE: Why Israels Netanyahu May Prefer a Waltz with Hamas to a Tango with
      Abbas)

      Still, the Palestinian Islamists will fancy their chances of prospering
      politically by realigning themselves with the new Arab mainstream. Fatahs
      strategy of negotiating under U.S. auspices long ago hit a wall. Even as it
      gestures towards the U.N., it finds itself locked into security arrangements
      with Israel that effectively reinforce the status quo and its ability to provide
      a model of good governance intended to contrast with the misery of Gaza is
      floundering as Western donor aid dries up. Hamas break with Syria and Iran and
      its welcome in Cairo, Doha and even Amman will certainly give Abbas cause for
      concern: Sure, the shift will move Hamas to a more mainstream orientation, but
      that could boost its challenge to Fatahs traditional monopoly on power.

      By adroitly jumping ship in Syria, Hamas may have ensured that even if it
      suffers short-term financial pain, it could ultimately do better after the Arab
      rebellions than its Fatah rivals have done. And thats a prospect that wont
      please Israel -- or the United States.

      http://www.frumster.com/events.php
      SHABBATONS
      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, March 16
      Open to: Age: 20s and
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, New York 10075
      Time: 7:30 PM
      Cost: FREE
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Email: rabbijstrom@...
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, March 30
      Open to: Age: 20s and 30s
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, New York 10075
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Cost: FREE!
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Email: rabbijstrom@...
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Thank you so much!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, April 13
      Open to: Age: 20s and 30s
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, NY 10075
      Time: 7:30
      Cost: FREE!
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, May 11
      Open to: Age: 20s and 30s
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, NY 10075
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Cost: FREE!!!
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Email: rabbijstrom@...
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, May 25
      Open to: Age: 20s and 30s
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, NY 10075
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Cost: FREE
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Email: rabbijstrom@...
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, June 8
      Open to: Age: 20s and 30s
      City: New York
      Location: Temple Shaaray Tefila 250 East 79th Street New York, NY 10075
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Cost: FREE!
      Phone: 212-535-8008
      Email: rabbijstrom@...
      Website: www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      Shabbat Unplugged
      Friday, June 29
      Website: http://www.shaaraytefilanyc.org
      Details: Looking for a different way to welcome in Shabbat with people your own age? Join Rabbi Josh Strom and a full band for a new way to celebrate Shabbat. With music, songs and prayer, and an innovative prayer book oriented towards a new generation of young Jews seeking meaning and spirituality from Shabbat, Shabbat Unplugged is where its at! Shabbat Unplugged is always followed by an oneg of wine, cheese, sushi, pita, hummus, and other delicious hors doeuvres, and RSVPs are NOT required!

      VACATIONS
      Pesach for Singles in World-Famous Marbella, Spain
      Reservation is required
      Friday, April 6 to Sunday, April 15
      City: Spain
      Location: Marbella, Spain
      Time: 12pm
      Cost: 1550 euros for 9 nights
      Phone: 3057662708
      Email: passovermarbella@...
      Details: Pesach / Passover in world famous marbella for Singles
      BEACH FRONT HOTEL
      ENTIRE HOTEL GLATT KOSHER
      SINGLES PROGRAM
      MEET SINGLES FROM ALL OVER EUROPE
      3 MEALS DAY TEA ROOM OPEN ALL DAY
      SPEAKERS GREAT ENTERTAINMENT
      AT SENATOR MARBELLA SPA HOTEL
      4 STAR HOTEL
      9 NIGHTS 10 DAYS
      only 1550 euros per person based on 2 in a room
      for more info and to reserve contact

      passovermarbela@...

      MAKE THIS YOUR BEST PESACH 2012
      Reservation is required
      Friday, April 6 to Saturday, April 14
      Open to: Age: Everyone Welcome
      City: New York
      Location: Kutshers Resort - Monticello, NY
      Time: April 6 - 14, 2012
      Cost: Best Rates....
      Phone: (718) 575-3962 or (646) 529-8748
      Email: orthodoxsingles@...
      Details: Sharon Ganz AND Friends Join
      KUTSHERS RESORT for
      PESACH 2012
      For Singles AND Families (Everyone Welcome !!!)
      April 6 - 18, 2012 (Full or Partial Stays)

      * Delicious Cuisine, Tea Rooms, Kiddushim
      * Outstanding Reknowned Speakers
      * Beautiful Grounds
      * Indoor/ Outdoor Pool
      * Daily Entertainment
      * Wine Tasting
      * Dudu Fisher, Uncle Moishy
      AND So much more......

      Call Sharon (718) 575-3962 or (646) 529-8748

      Mazel tov Couple #70 - Rachel to Phil (met at Kutshers)
      Couple #71 - Ariella to Isaac (met at Kutshers)

      FLAKEY JAKE PRESENTS PASSOVER 2012 AT THE RALEIGH HOTEL AND RESORT
      Reservation is required
      Friday, April 6 to Sunday, April 15
      Open to: Age: All Ages
      City: New York
      Location: 243 Heiden Rd., South Fallsburg, NY 12779
      Cost: EARLY BIRD SPECIAL AS LOW AS $1699! (9 NITES p/p dbl/occ.) till Fri. 2/24
      Phone: CALL FLAKEY JAKE AT 718-436-0682 (From 1:00 pm -
      Details: FLAKEY JAKE PRESENTS PASSOVER 2012 AT THE RALEIGH HOTEL AND RESORT!
      243 Heiden Rd., South Fallsburg, NY 12779
      MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION!
      FROM FRI. 4/6 - SUN. 4/15
      EARLY BIRD SPECIAL AS LOW AS $1699 (9 NITES p/p dbl/occ.) till Fri. Feb. 24th
      BENEFIT CONG SONS OF ISRAEL
      THURS. 4/5 ARRIVAL: ADULT $75 - CHILD $25 -
      FREE RT BUS!
      DBL $1699 TRPL $1499 QUAD $1299 SNGL $2699
      UNDER 3 $99 3-16 $699 TILL 2/24/12 -
      FREE RT BUSES!
      CALL: FLAKEY JAKE AT 718-436-0682 (FROM 1:00 PM TILL 11:00 PM)
      RABBI NAFTALI MARRUS, RAV HAMACHSHIR
      GLATT KOSHER-CHOLOV YISROEL CATERING BY
      BESSER FOODS UNDER RABBI MARRUS
      CHAZAN MOTTY EDELKOPF, CEDARHURST, NY
      RABBI MARK NENNER, DIR. ADVENTURES IN JUDAISM
      SIMONE NENNER, ASST. PRINCIPAL KINNERET DAY SCHOOL, RIVERDALE, NY
      GABRIELLE STRAUSS, BIBLICAL AUTHOR AND POET OF NOACH: STRANDED AND BRANDED AND
      KORACH: THE PIT AND THE PETULANT
      FEATURING: SEPARATE COMMUNAL SEDORIM AVAILABLE FOR FAMILIES/SINGLES, ALL NIGHT TEA ROOM, WINE TASTING AND COCKTAIL PARTY, EXCITING GUEST SPEAKERS, SPECTACULAR SHOWS, DAY CAMP, BABYSITTING, CHILDRENS CARNIVAL, TRIP TO AMUSEMENT PARK, MAGICIAN, INDOOR POOL, SAUNA, EXCERCISE ROOM, PING PONG, TENNIS, VOLLEYBALL, BASKETBALL, PADDLEBALL, SOFTBALL, ISRAELI DANCE, AEROBICS, MARTIAL ARTS, MAKE-UP CLASSES, POST-MIDNIGHT LOUNGE

      JSingles Cruise of a Lifetime on the Mediterranean Sea
      Reservation is required
      Sunday, August 19 to Sunday, August 26
      Open to: Age: 25-50
      City: Spain
      Location: Norwegian Eoic - One of the largest ships in the world!
      Cost: $2,330+
      Phone: (917) 952-4033
      Email: infojsinglescruise@...
      Website: http://www.jsinglescruise.com
      Details: Its the summer singles event you cant afford to miss!

      Seven nights on the 3rd largest ship in the world featuring five-star kosher cuisine, nightly broadway-style shows, casino, ice skating rink, sports complex, bowling alley, ice bar, aqua park, luxury spa, numerous lounges, dreamy ports-of-call and singles just like you. You wont believe it until you see it.

      With stops in Spain, Italy and France, this cruise will take you to places youve never been - physically and personally. Come back with a story youll be happy to tell over and over again.

      To reserve a spot on this highly sought-after adventure, call (917) 952-4033 or email infojsinglescruise@....

      Israel Tour for Young Single Professionals
      Reservation is required
      Thursday, August 30 to Sunday, September 9
      Open to: Age: 20 - 45 Years Old
      City: New York
      Location: Israel - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
      Cost: $2340
      Phone: 877 848-7477
      Email: jewish@...
      Website: http://www.singlestravel-agent.com/Israel.html
      Details: Experience Israel Singles Tour
      August 30 - September 9, 2012 - $2,390*
      For 20s - 30s - 40s Young Professionals

      Meet and Mingle with Jewish Singles as thousands of years of history come to life on this once in a lifetime Experience Israel tour. Cultural landmarks and places of great religious significance draw travelers from all over the world to discover its ancient mysteries and modern wonders.

      Chanukah in Israel Tour
      Reservation is required
      Thursday, December 13 to Sunday, December 23
      Open to: Age: 30s 40s 50s Active 60s
      City: New York
      Location: Israel
      Cost: 2490
      Phone: 877 848-7477
      Email: jewish@...
      Website: http://bestsingletravel.com/Israel.html
      Details: Chanukah in Israel Singles Tour
      December 13 - 23, 2012 - $2,490*
      For 30s - 40s -50s AND Active 60 Years

      Meet and Mingle with Jewish Singles as thousands of years of history come to life on this once in a lifetime Experience Israel tour. Cultural landmarks and places of great religious significance draw travelers from all over the world to discover its ancient mysteries and modern wonders.

      http://www.frumster.com/events.php

      The story immediately below may or may not be accurate.
      There is an old adage that states that nations do not have allies nations only
      have interests. Clearly it would be in the interest of Russia to be able to get
      the codes for the equipment Israel sold to the former Soviet Republic of
      Georgia. Clearly it would be in the interest of Israel to get the codes for the
      equipment Russia provided to Persia which changed its name to Iran, which
      literally means LAND OF THE ARYANS in 1935 to cozy up to Hitler. Might such a
      deal have happened. Of course. Did it happen. We do not know. The question of
      course is why WikiLeaks would leak the story or whether WikiLeaks made up the
      story. Or whether someone else made up the story and WikiLeaks got hold of the
      story. There of course are ripple effects from the leaking of the story, whether
      the story is true or not. It of course harms the sale of anything to anybody by
      anybody, whether the seller is Russia or Israel because the buyer really needs
      to be beware and to be aware that the seller has larger interests than just
      making the sale. And in the case of the sale by Israel to Georgia the sale
      itself might have been created by Israel so that Israel would have something to
      trade to Russia in exchange for Russia supplying Israel with the codes it had
      provided to Persia now known as Iran.
      As far as the Persians, now called Iranians are concerned, they really not only
      do not trust Russia, they hate Russia. Russia after all is neither Islamic nor
      Shia Islamic nor Hojatieh, sometimes spelled Hojjatieh. For the Persians now
      called Iranians Russia is merely a means to an end. In fact, since the Hojatieh,
      sometimes spelled Hojjatieh, really want to end the world using the nuclear
      weapons technology Russia and China are providing to them it is very much like
      the old Soviet dictators saying that the West would sell the East the rope the
      East would use to hang the West. Russia and China are providing nuclear weapons
      technology to the Persians now called Iranians. Those same Persians now called
      Iranians will use that nuclear weapons technology to end the world so that the
      cleric at the bottom of a well these past 8 or 9 hundred years can come up and
      take the faithful to paradise. The cleric will only come up if the world is
      ending. That is why the Persians now called Iranians are getting the nuclear
      weapons technology. So that they can make and use nuclear weapons to end the
      world. Russia and China will be among the nuclear weapons targets of the
      Persians now called Iranians once the Persians now called Iranians get nuclear
      weapons. To end the world so that the cleric at the bottom of the well will come
      up and take the faithful to paradise the Hojatieh sometimes spelled Hojjatieh
      that run Persia, now known as Iran, will have to nuke more the the USA and
      Israel they will have to nuke all 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council
      for openers, those being the USA, the UK, Russia, China and France. It is past
      time for the leaders of all 5 of those nations to understand that and to disarm
      Iran and institute regime change in Iran. As to what Obama stands for, it was Prince Alwalid bin Talal, nephew of the King of Saudi Arabia who got Obama into Harvard. If we assume then that Obama is in the pocket of the Saudis that is not mutually exclusive with wanting to see Iran, formerly Persia, destroy Israel with nuclear weapons. Odinga, cousin of Obama wants to see Sharia, Islamic Holy Law enacted in Kenya. Talal has spent vast sums funding Islamic fundamentalist mosques and schools, called Madrassas, out of which students, called Taliban come.

      WikiLeaks says that Russia Gave Israel Codes for Iranian Missiles
      Russia gave Israel codes for breaking Iranian missile defense system in return
      for codes of UAVs Israel sold to Georgia, WikiLeaks claims.
      By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
      First Publish: 2/29/2012, 7:31 AM

      Reuters
      Russia gave Israel codes for breaking Irans missile defense system in return
      for codes of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Israel sold to Georgia, WikiLeaks
      claims.

      The information was among 5 million emails released this week by WikiLeaks,
      which said it worked in cooperation with the Anonymous hacker group. The leaked
      information focused on the U.S.-based Stratfor global intelligence company.

      A source identified as A was quoted in an e-mail from a Stratfor employee as
      having heard from a former Mexican cop and military analysts that the
      Georgians are frantically looking for a replacement for the Israeli UAVs that
      were compromised.

      The Israeli-based Elbit company had sold UAVs to Georgia since 2007, and earlier
      this month Georgia said it is replacing the Hermes UAVs.

      Met with my Mexican source/friend again today and dude is getting shadier by
      the day. We followed up on our past discussion on Russia compromising the
      Israeli-made Georgian UAVs prior to the August war, said one e-mail.

      I inquired more about the compromised Israeli UAVs, it continued. What he
      explained was that Israel and Russia made a swap -- Israel gave Russia the data
      link code for those specific UAVs; in return, Russia gave Israel thecodes for
      Irans Tor-M1s [missile defense system].

      I asked about the S-300 (source tracks a lot of defense deals for Janes). He
      doesnt think the Russians will give it to the Iranians. Besides, he said...
      Israel and Turkey have been collaborating very closely on the S-300s….The gist
      of what he said is that Turkey has been cracking the S-300 since the Crete sale
      and has been sharing intel on the S-300 with the Israelis to ensure that they
      retain an advantage over Iran should Iran get them from the Russians.

      SOURCE DESCRIPTION: MX301 - Former Mexican cop, Latam military analyst, writes
      for Janes; SOURCE RELIABILITY: A

      The Russians got the data link for the UAV (there is some suspicion that the
      Israelis after the war may have given this to them…. So, since the Georgian UAVs
      were compromised, they then tried to sell them to the Azerbaijanis. I dont know
      if that deal went through.

      04 March 2012 Y open house
      Wayne9:00 AM - 2:00 PMOpen House The Wayne Y holds an open house to learn how membership at the Y can improve a familys well-being. Also March 18.
      (973) 595-0100, ext. 284
      Representative West Warns of Holocaust
      Rep. Allen West warned that Israel could become the site of a second Holocaust
      if the U.S. does not back an Israeli strike on Iran.
      By Rachel Hirshfeld
      First Publish: 2/28/2012, 5:12 PM

      Rep. Allen West, a Republican from the state of Florida, warned that Israel
      could become the site of a second Holocaust if the United States does not take
      further actions to protect the Jewish state against Iran, the WOKV-AM/FM radio
      station, reported on Monday.

      Youre looking at a second Holocaust … [if Israel doesnt] know they can trust
      and depend upon the stars and stripes … to provide them support, West stated.

      There will be no spiritual homeland for Christians to return back to if that
      Holocaust does occur, said West in an address to the First Baptist Church in
      West Palm Beach.

      There will be no homeland for the Jewish people in the United States of America
      for their birthright. This is a dangerous situation and we have to take the
      Iranians for their word, he continued.

      West also warned that the current political turmoil in Syria could lead the
      country to engage in war against Israel.

      What happens if all of a sudden Syria doesnt focus on fighting each other, but
      focus on fighting Israel? West asked.

      West, who is a veteran of the Iraq war, has been among the most vocal pro-Israel
      supporters in Congress. He expressed disapproval at President Obama for calling
      for a two-state solution, saying that the United States cannot negotiate with
      the Palestinian Authority, The Hill reported.

      Todays endorsement by President Barack Obama of the creation of a Hamas-led
      Palestinian state based on the pre-1967 borders, signals the most egregious
      foreign policy decision his administration has made to date, and could be the
      beginning of the end as we know it for the Jewish state, he said in May 2011.

      President Obama has not stood for Israel or the Jewish people and has made it
      clear where the United States will stand when Palestine attempts to gain
      recognition of statehood by the United Nations, he continued. The President
      should focus on the real obstacle to security -- the Palestinian leadership and
      its ultimate goal to eliminate Israel and the Jewish people, he affirmed.

      He has also said that, America should never negotiate with the Palestinian
      Authority which has aligned itself with Hamas, Palestine is a region, not a
      people or a modern state.

      SUNDAY MARCH 4TH 2012 C.E.
      Israel
      Teaneck 8:00 PM Israel Eyal Gabbai, former director-general of Israels Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahus office, discusses Israel 2012: The Outlook from the Israeli Oval Office, at Congregation Rinat Yisrael.
      (201) 837-2795

      Clinton says that Arming Syrian Rebels is Supporting Al Qaeda
      U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rejects arming rebels in Syria, says
      that would mean supporting terror groups.
      By Elad Benari
      First Publish: 2/28/2012, 6:43 AM

      U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks during news conference in Morocco
      Reuters
      U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has warned against the United States
      arming rebels in Syria, saying such a move could inadvertently lead to support
      for the Al Qaeda and Hamas terror groups.

      AFP reported that senior leaders of both groups, which Washington classifies as
      terrorist organizations, have expressed their support for the Syrian rebels who
      have taken up arms against the regime of embattled President Bashar Assad.

      The French news agency quoted Clinton as having told CBS News in an interview
      from Morocco on Sunday, We really dont know who it is that would be armed.

      Clinton noted that Al Qaeda leader Ayman Al Zawahiri has expressed support for
      the Syrian rebels and added, Are we supporting Al Qaeda in Syria? Hamas is now
      supporting the opposition. Are we supporting Hamas in Syria?

      She was quoted as having added that she remains incredibly sympathetic to the
      calls that somebody do something about the crackdown that rights groups say has
      left more than 7,600 people dead.

      Sometimes, overturning brutal regimes takes time and costs lives. I wish it
      werent so, she said.

      Clinton said Syria is not Libya, where you had a base of operations in
      Benghazi, where you had people who were representing the entire opposition to
      Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi.

      She said that while U.S. officials have met some leaders of the Syrian National
      Council, they are not inside Syria proper and added, Youre not going to bring
      tanks over the borders of Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. Thats not going to
      happen.

      While the U.S. and other Western powers have called on Assad to step down,
      Clinton said the Syrian strongman has very, very strong friends, if you look at
      Russia, China and Iran, who are in there determined to keep Assad because he
      does their bidding, he buys their arms, he sells them oil.

      Clintons remarks come after last week she said that Syrias opposition forces
      will somehow manage to arm themselves to defeat Assad.

      There will be increasingly capable opposition forces. They will from somewhere,
      somehow, find the means to defend themselves as well as begin offensive
      measures, Clinton told journalists in London.

      She also said she is betting against Assads staying in power.

      Last week, Arizona Sen. John McCain and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina,
      both members of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, urged international
      cooperation to help supply anti-Assad rebels with weapons and other aid.

      The United States doesnt have to directly ship weapons to the opposition, but
      there are a whole lot of things that can be done through groups such as the
      Arab League, McCain told reporters.
      Al-Qaida leader Zawahiri urges Muslim support for Syrian uprising Ayman al-Zawahiri calls on Muslims in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to join fight against pernicious, cancerous regime

      ACTION ITEM CONTACT SENATOR MCCAIN AND TELL HIM NO ARMS FOR AL QAIDA BACKED SYRIAN REBELS
      INSTEAD URGE THE FORMER MILITARY PILOT TO SUPPORT THE BOMBING OF BOTH SIDES IN SYRIA, BOMB THE REGIME AND BOMB THE AL QAIDA BACKED REBELS
      Contact Senator John McCain (R-AZ)

      Name: John McCain
      State: Arizona
      Party: Republican
      Class: Class III
      Address: 241 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING
      WASHINGTION DC 20510
      Phone: (202) 224-2235
      Email: Email Form
      http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
      http://mccain.senate.gov/public/

      AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT TELL SENATOR MCCAIN TO SWITCH HIS SUPPORT FROM ROMNEY TO NEWT GINGRICH
      Website: Official Website
      http://www.contactsenators.com/arizona/john-mccain

      Obama and the Muslim BrotherhoodPublished: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:45 AM
      The alliance between the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood is the
      cornerstone of Obamas New Middle East policy. His friendship with Erdogan is
      part of this policy.

      Ted Belman
      The author is a retired attorney and the editor of Israpundit. In 2009 he made
      aliya and is now living in Jerusalem.

      Dr. Essam Abdallah, an Egyptian liberal intellectual, in an article published
      last October in the leading liberal pan Arab Elaph, refers to certain reports
      coming out of Washington:

      These reports reveal the depth of the below-the-surface coordination between
      the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Hamas, Hezbollah, the Iranian
      regime and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Libya and Jordan.
      This bloc of regimes and organizations is now becoming the greatest Islamist
      radical lobby ever to penetrate and infiltrate the White House, Congress, the
      State Department and the main decision making centers of the US government. All
      of this is happening at a time when the US government is going through its most
      strategically dangerous period in modern times because of its need to confront
      the Iranian Mullahs regime, which is expanding in the Middle East, as well as
      penetrating the United States, via powerful and influential allies.

      the popular revolts in the Arab world – and the Obama Administrations position
      towards them – were determined by political battles between various pressure
      groups in Washington.

      He followed up with another article in which he asks,

      why isnt the West in general and the United States Administration in
      particular clearly and forcefully supporting our civil societies and
      particularly the secular democrats of the region? Why were the bureaucracies in
      Washington and in Brussels partnering with Islamists in the region and not with
      their natural allies the democracy promoting political forces?

      Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism said of this article,
      This is one of the most important articles I have read in years. He then made
      allegations of his own:

      It was just revealed two days ago that FBI Director Mueller secretly met on
      February 8 at FBI headquarters with a coalition of groups including various
      Islamist and militant Arabic groups who in the past have defended Hamas and
      Hizballah and have also issued blatantly anti-Semitic statements. At this
      meeting, the FBI revealed that it had removed more than 1000 presentations and
      curricula on Islam from FBI offices around the country that was deemed
      offensive. The FBI did not reveal what criteria was used to determine why
      material was considered offensive but knowledgeable law enforcement sources
      have told the IPT that it was these radical groups who made that determination.
      Moreover, numerous FBI agents have confirmed that from now on, FBI headquarters
      has banned all FBIoffices from inviting any counter-terrorist specialists who
      are considered anti-Islam by Muslim Brotherhood front groups.

      This comes as no surprise to me. On August 2011, after making the case, I
      wrote, To my mind, the alliance between the Obama administration and the Muslim
      Brotherhood is the cornerstone of Obamas New Middle East policy..

      The most damning bit of evidence was reported by Herb London in his article U.S.
      Betrays Syrias Opposition:

      In an effort to understand and placate Syrian opposition groups, Secretary
      Clinton invited them to a meeting in Washington. Most of those invited, however,
      have links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Missing from the invitations are Kurdish
      leaders, Sunni liberals, Assyrians and Christian spokesmen. According to various
      reports the State Department made a deal with Turkey and Muslim Brotherhood
      representatives either to share power with Assad to stabilize the government, or
      replace him if this effort fails. One organization, the Syrian Democracy Council
      (SDC), an opposition group composed of diverse ethnic and religious
      organizations, including Alawis, Aramaic Christians, Druze and Assyrians was
      conspicuously — and no coincidentally — omitted from the invitation list.

      Caroline Glick wrote in August of last year:

      What these observers fail to recognize is that Erdogans interests in a
      post-Assad Syria have little in common with US interests. Erdogan will seek to
      ensure the continued disenfranchisement of Syrias Kurdish minority. And he will
      work towards the Islamification of Syria through the Muslim Brotherhood.

      Today there is a coalition of Syrian opposition figures that include all ethnic
      groups in Syria. Their representatives have been banging the doors of the
      corridors of power in Washington and beyond. Yet the same Western leaders who
      were so eager to recognize the Libyan opposition despite the presence of al
      Qaeda terrorists in the opposition tent have refused to publicly embrace Syrian
      regime opponents that seek a democratic, federal Syria that will live at peace
      with Israel and embrace liberal policies.

      This week Secretary of State Hillary Clinton held a private meeting with these
      brave democrats. Why didnt she hold a public meeting? Why hasnt Obama welcomed
      them to the White House?

      By refusing to embrace liberal, multi-ethnic regime opponents, the
      administration is all but ensuring the success of the Turkish bid to install the
      Muslim Brotherhood in power if Assad is overthrown.

      The Syrian Democratic Coalition (SDC) above mentioned, is self-described as:

      The Syrian Democratic Coalition (SDC) is an emerging coalition of diverse
      Syrian organizations coming together to help bring an end to the Assad regime
      and promote the transformation of Syria into a secular democracy based in
      liberty. The coalition is founded upon a belief in the separation of religion
      from state and is dedicated to establishing a new constitution and transparent
      federal republic in Syria, based in reason that equally protects minority
      rights, promotes gender equality, and embraces the rights and liberties of every
      individual as enumerated in the United Nations Declaration for Human Rights.
      This growing coalition crosses all ethnic, religious and tribal lines to
      represent all Syrians. It currently includes members of Save Syria Now!, the
      Kurdistan National Assembly of Syria, the Union of Syrian Arab Tribes and the
      Syrian Christian Democratic Movement.

      Sherkoh Abbas is Secretary General of the Syria Democracy Council and President
      of the Kurdistan National Assembly of Syria. I first met him when he invited me
      to be a Director of the American Kurdish Friendship League some 5 years ago.

      Recently, he confided in me that in all his dealings with the State Department
      over the last two years, no interest was shown in his coalition and instead he
      was continually pressed to support the Syrian National Council made up of the
      Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists and Arabists. He believes that the U.S.
      is working with Salafi groups, and the Turkish government, to create an
      opposition in Syria that is strictly Islamist, and will thus serve Turkish
      economic interests in Syria, and keep the Kurdish issue as dormant in Turkey as
      well as in Syria.

      For the last six months at least Obama has been cultivating a relationship with
      PM Erdogan of Turkey.

      The SDC is gaining traction amongst the Kurds, Druze, Sunnis, Christians and
      even the Alawites. This is so because these various minorities are beginning to
      think of a post Assad Syria and they all want a region of their own. They have
      expressed their willingness to be secular, democratic and a friend of Israel and
      will be asked to commit to this in writing. They dont want Islamism or Arabism.
      They prefer peace, freedom and prosperity. So why isnt Obama embracing them?

      The Obama administration is totally in sync with the Muslim Brotherhood. At the
      renowned Herzliya Conference this year, I met Salman Shalkh, one of the speakers
      from Qatar. We had a long conversation in which he kept pushing for the Saudi
      Plan to be embraced by Israel. This is the plan that Obama is committed to,
      i.e., 67 borders with mutually agreed swaps. He argued that Israel should talk
      to Hamas and I countered, Whats the point, we have nothing to offer to them.
      He was also an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood. These arguments should be
      expected from someone from Qatar. Unfortunately, the same arguments are being
      made by the White House. It is instructive to note that he is Director of
      Brookings Doha, Center, in Qatar, the Arab offshoot of the Brookings Institute
      that has so much influence with the State Department. He told me that he was one
      of the people who drafted the Roadmap on behalf of the State Department. I told
      him that it didnt surprise me and suggested that he probably drafted the Saudi
      Peace Plan for them, as well.

      What is going on now in American Foreign Policy is not so much a product of the
      Islamist Lobby fueled by both the Muslim Brotherhood and the Gulf States, as it
      is a product of a strategic alliance that has existed between the US and the
      Gulf States lead by Saudi Arabia since before Israel declared her independence.
      President Obama with his overt embrace of Islam, Muslims and the Muslim
      Brotherhood, has taken it to another level.

      It would appear that the ideas expressed by Mearsheimer and Walt in their book,
      The Israel Lobby, are being embraced by both the State Department and the White
      House. These ideas include the idea that the Israel Lobby is too strong for
      Americas good and that Israel is a liability to America.

      But the truth is otherwise, as John R. MacArthur pointed out in 2007, in The
      Vast Power of the Saudi Lobby:

      Somehow, though, I cant shake the idea that the Israel lobby, no matter how
      powerful, isnt all it is cracked up to be, particularly where it concerns the
      Bush administrations past and present. Indeed, when I think of pernicious
      foreign lobbies with disproportionate sway over American politics, I cant see
      past Saudi Arabia and its royal house, led by King Abdullah.

      Obama has decidedly moved from an alliance with Israel to an alliance with the
      Islamists.

      MK Aryeh Eldad in a speech he gave in the fall in the US, when Israel was
      intending to act against Iran militarily, said word came down from the White
      House that if you act alone, you will remain alone. Because Israel is so
      dependent on the US for resupply of weapons and munitions in a prolonged war,
      this threat changed the calculus immediately. It is true that when Mahmoud Abbas
      was threatening to go to the UN for recognition, the Obama administration
      lobbied around the world for negative votes. But at the same time, Obama
      threatened Netanyahu that he would withhold his veto if Israel took punitive
      action against the PA by annexing some of the territories or by withholding
      funds. Finally he used the same threat to get Israel to instruct AIPAC to lobby
      Congress not to punish the PA by withholding US funds.

      Over the last six months, Israel has been warned by a succession of senior
      military and administration officials not to attack Iran, at this time, all in
      the name of giving sanctions a chance. But who believes that sanctions will stop
      Iran. And who believes that that the US will in the end attack Iran to stop
      them.

      So while Obama is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, he is keeping Israel under
      his thumb.

      Isi Leibler reminds everyone that:

      this organization [The Muslim Brotherhood] represents one of the most
      fanatical and dangerous of the radical Islamist groups in the region, with a
      dark record of violence and terrorism imbedded in its DNA. It is rabidly
      anti-Western, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, committed to imposing sharia law and
      a global Caliphate – and willing to employ any means to further its objectives.

      Many would argue that Obama is also anti-Western, anti-Christian [and]
      anti-Semitic. Judging by his policies, they would be right.

      MARCH 6TH 2012 C.E.
      Networking
      East Rutherford9:30 AM - 11:00 AM Women The Jewish Business Network: Womens Networking hosts an event at Starbucks Coffee Shop at the Meadowlands Sheraton Hotel.
      www.jbusinessnetwork.net
      there are times, and we believe this is one of them,
      when the enemy of our enemy is still our enemy
      Assad is clearly the enemy of Israel and America
      And so are the Islamo Fascists who are fighting against
      Assad, from Zawahiri, who was Osama Bin Ladens number two
      in the MOSLEM BROTHERHOOD spinoff called AL QUEDA
      to all sorts of Saudi clerics not to mention HAMAS.
      Putin is also not our friend even though he is fighting some of our enemies like
      the Bin Laden trained Chechens, he is also arming some of our enemies like IRAN
      and SYRIA.

      Russias Putin strongly warns against military intervention in Syria, attack on
      Iran

      By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, February 27, 9:20 AM
      MOSCOW — Prime Minister Vladimir Putin warned against military intervention in
      Syria or an attack on Iran in scathing criticism of the West on Monday as he
      laid out his foreign policy priorities less than a week before Russias
      presidential election.Putin said the West had backed the Arab Spring to advance
      its interests in the region, and that instead of promoting democracy the revolts
      had given rise to religious extremism.

      Anti-Western rhetoric has been a key part of Putins campaign, aimed at rallying
      support among his core electorate of blue-collar workers, farmers and state
      employees widely suspicious of the West after years of government propaganda.

      In criticizing the Arab Spring and accusing the U.S. of trying to encourage a
      similar uprising in Russia, Putin on Monday played on patriotic feelings by
      posturing as a defender of national interests in the face of potential unrest.

      His lengthy article, brimming with criticism of the United States and its
      Western allies, was the latest in a series of manifestos Putin has published in
      Russian newspapers ahead of Sundays election. Although none of the other four
      candidates poses a challenge and Putin is all but certain to win, he has been
      rattled by an unprecedented outburst of public discontent in Russia.

      Putin defended the Russia-China decision earlier this month to veto a United
      Nations resolution condemning Syrian President Bashar Assads crackdown on
      protests, saying that Moscow wouldnt allow a replay of what happened in Libya,
      where NATO airstrikes helped Libyas rebels oust Moammar Gadhafis regime.

      Learning from that bitter experience, we are against any U.N. Security Council
      resolutions that could be interpreted as a signal for military interference in
      domestic processes in Syria, Putin said in the article published in Moscow
      News.

      He said that any attempt to launch military action without U.N. approval would
      undermine the world bodys role and hurt global security.

      I strongly hope that the United States and other nations will learn from the
      sad experience and wont try to resort to a forceful scenario in Syria, Putin
      said. I cant understand that bellicose itch.

      Activists estimate that close to 7,500 people have been killed in the 11 months
      since the Assad regimes brutal crackdown on dissent began.

      Putin said both the Syrian government and opposition forces must pull out of
      populated areas to end bloodshed, adding that the Western refusal to demand that
      from Assads opponents was cynical.

      Syria is Russias last remaining ally in the Middle East. Moscow has maintained
      close ties with Damascus since the Cold War, when Syria was led by the current
      leaders father, Hafez Assad.

      Putin said that Russian companies have lost ground in the countries engulfed by
      the Arab Spring uprisings and are being replaced by firms from the nations that
      backed the regime change.

      That raises the thought that the tragic events to some extent had been driven
      not by concern about human rights, but a desire by some to redistribute
      markets, he said. We mustnt watch that with an Olympian calm.

      Putin also warned against an attack on Iran.

      Russia is worried about the growing threat of a strike on Iran, Putin said.
      If it happens, the consequences will be truly catastrophic. Their real scale is
      impossible to imagine.

      He said the international community must acknowledge Irans right to conduct
      uranium enrichment in exchange for placing the program under close supervision
      by the U.N. nuclear watchdog.

      Iran has insisted that its controversial uranium enrichment program is aimed at
      producing energy and medical isotopes, but the West believes its a cover for
      developing nuclear weapons.

      The West has gotten carried away trying to `punish some nations, Putin said.
      It reaches out for sanctions or even a military club at the drop of a hat.

      He said the Western emphasis on using force could encourage more countries to
      seek nuclear weapons in a bid to protect themselves: If I have a nuclear bomb
      in my pocket, they wouldnt touch me because it would cost them. And those
      lacking a bomb should wait a `humanitarian intervention.

      Putin also accused the U.S. of using non-governmental organizations as an
      instrument of soft power aimed at destabilizing regimes.

      Its necessary to draw a clear distinction between the freedom of speech,
      normal political activities on the one hand, and illegal instruments of soft
      power on the other, he said, adding that U.S. attempts to interfere in Russian
      elections have strained ties.

      The statement follows Putins earlier claims that the U.S. was behind the
      protests against his rule.

      In Mondays article, Putin again criticized the U.S.-led plans for a NATO
      missile defense system in Europe, saying its aimed against Russian nuclear
      forces.

      The Americans are obsessed with the idea of ensuring absolute invulnerability
      for themselves, which is utopian and unfeasible from both technological and
      geopolitical points of view, he said. An absolute invulnerability for one
      means an absolute vulnerability for all the others. Its impossible to accept
      such a prospect.

      Can you imagine what the worldwide anti-Israel reaction
      would have been if a Rabbi had called for the murder of Assad.

      We doubt that there will be any criticism of the call for
      the murder of Assad by a Saudi cleric from the anti-Israel gangsters,
      except of course, for the anti-Israel gangsters who are pro-Assad, i.e. Putin,
      China,
      Iran, etc. One wonders when Putin, China, Iran, etc. will call for the murders
      of the Saudi regime....or for the bombing of Saudi oil resources.

      We do not know but we think the time is probably not so far off considering that
      Al Queda sponsored and trained Chechens have bombed apartment houses
      and planes in Russia over recent years.

      Murdering Assad more important than killing an Israeli

      Saudi cleric who once offered cash prize to whomever kidnaps Israeli soldier
      comes out against Syrian president

      Roi Kais Published: 02.27.12, 10:08 / Israel News

      Saudi cleric Dr. Awad al-Qarni is claiming that killing Syrian President Bashar
      Assad would be a more noble deed than killing an Israeli person.

      Saudi newspaper Sabah quoted al-Qarni as saying that Assad deserves to die for
      heresy, referring to him as Basharon, in a jab alluding to former Israeli
      Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. The Muslim cleric claimed that the Golan Heights
      will not be freed until Assads treacherous regime falls.

      Related stories:

      Saudi cleric: Kidnap soldier - get $100,000

      Assad, wife vote in Syria referendum

      Israeli Arabs back Assad

      Whoever kills a Muslim faces death, he said. Al-Qarni also proposed holding a
      Syrian referendum, instead of that on the constitution, on the best way to kill
      Assad. The options he proposed included death by hanging and slaughter.

      The Muslim cleric further added: Bashars legitimacy has expired. What is
      needed is that he be killed as he is a murderer who killed hundreds of children
      and destroyed mosques instead of protecting the Golan Heights.

      He called on Syrian soldiers to defect and slammed the ruling Baath party.

      Last October, immediately after the release of Gilad Shalit from Hamas
      captivity, al-Qarni offered a $100,000 cash prize for whoever kidnaps an Israeli
      soldier. He did this in response to an ad placed by a family of a terror victim
      offering the same amount for whoever catches his killer.

      Hamas Homeless after Split with Syria, Fatah
      The Hamas terrorist organization is homeless following its split with Syria and
      new obstacles to a unity agreement with the PAs Abbas.
      By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
      First Publish: 2/27/2012, 2:06 PM

      Qatars Emir Sheikh Hamad and Mashaal
      Reuters
      The Hamas terrorist organization is homeless following its split with Syria and
    • mr arbus
      Message 144 of 144 , Dec 13, 2016

      Jewish Singles And Other Events

       Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

          Be sure to check out the photo album at

      As you read this please remember that Israel is under attack as are the Jewish People
      all over the world. Please regularly go to

      http://www.israelnationalnews. com/News/
      to find out what is happening.

      PLEASE CONTACT ROBERTA FOR INFORMATION ON
      HER NEXT JEWISH SINGLES 49 PLUS SUNDAY EVENT AT NOON ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 18TH, AT A RESTAURANT IN NEW JERSEY ROBERTA USUALLY HAS AN EVENT AT A RESTAURANT IN NEW JERSEY MOST MONTHS ON A SUNDAY AT NOON PLEASE CONTACT ROBERTA DIRECTLY
      Roberta Karstadt (908) 668-8450

        PLEASE EMAIL  DIRECTLY TO ROBERTA
      roger678@...

      roger678 AT optonline DOT net

      Major Democrat Donor Saban: Ellison is an Anti-Semite

      SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS

      Haim Saban, Credit: US Department of State
      Haim Saban, Credit: US Department of State
      Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) President Morton A. Klein released the following statement:
      Even more reasons have emerged why Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) must be rejected as chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
      During a question-and-answer period with Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Forum, philanthropist and leading Democratic donor Haim Saban, who contributed $12.5 million to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, stated: “If you go back to [Ellison’s] positions, his papers, his speeches, the way he has voted – he is clearly an anti-Semite, an anti-Israel individual. Words matter, and actions matter more.  Keith Ellison would be a disaster for the relationship between the Jewish community and the Democratic Party.”  (See Haim Saban: Keith Ellison ‘is Clearly an anti-Semite and anti-Israel Individual‘,” by Eugene Scott, CNN, Dec. 3, 2016.)
      In addition, the full audiotape of Keith Ellison’s statements at a 2010 for Ellison’s re-election held by radical Islamist Dr. Esam Omeish, reveals Ellison making numerous anti-Israel and anti-Semitic comments.  (See Full Audio of Keith Ellison’s Remarks at Esam Omeish Fundraiser,” IPT News, Mar. 23, 2010.)  Omeish was previously caught on tape telling Washington-area Muslims: “jihad way is the way to liberate your land.”  (See “IPT Footage Takes Omeish Down,” IPT News, Sept. 27, 2007.)
      Ellison’s audiotape statements included the following:
      • Ellison disparaged AIPAC, and noted that he only attends AIPAC dinners to see what the opposition is saying.  Ellison stated:
      Saban:”Cong. Ellison would be a disaster for the relationship between the Jewish community and the Democratic party.”
      Some of you might be a little upset to know that I went [to the AIPAC annual policy conference dinner]. But I always go and I am going to tell you why I go. Because I want to know what’s going on. [Laughter.] Correct? I want to hear what everybody has to say . . . You should know that they only got one issue – and that is to try to say that whatever Israel does is just fine.  But I want you to know there is a growing awareness in the US Congress and in the executive branch that everything anyone does, including Israel, is not fine.”
      • Ellison wrongly claimed that “East Jerusalem” was part of “Palestine” (a non-existent entity).”  In addition, Ellison falsely called Jews building homes in their own capital city “colonizing.”  Ellison stated:
      [T] his effort to stop settlements throughout East Jerusalem and throughout the rest of Palestine cannot be something that only thePresident carries on his shoulders. The American people have got to stand up and say something.  And who’s going to say something if you don’t say something? . . .suspend your building houses, colonizing what will be the future state of Palestine?”
      • Ellison also demanded a stop to U.S. military aid to Israel, and portrayed Israel as a greedy, petulant child that says “we want our money now.”   Ellison said:
      Stop, you know why are we sending a mill-, $2.8 billion dollars a year over there [to Israel] when they won’t even honor our request to stop building in East Jerusalem? . . .  So it’s the right time. It’s the right time. Because now, all we got to do is stand up next to the President. We don’t have to even get out front on this issue. . . . Now this has happened before. They [Israel or Jews] beat back a President before. Bush 41 said – stop, and they said – we don’t want to stop, and by the way we want our money and we want it now. [Ellison laughs.] Right? You know, I mean we can’t allow, we’re Americans, right? We can’t allow another country to treat us like we’re their ATM. Right? And so we ought to stand up as Americans. . . . [T]his is our home. Right? Allof our home equally, and we can’t allow it to be disrespected because some, by a country that we’re paying money to.”
      • Ellison also bragged about organizing opposition to a Congressional resolution that denounced the libelous Goldstone Report.  (Note:  The Goldstone Report libeled Israel by alleging war crimes by Israel and Hamas during the Israel’s military operations in Gaza during December 2008-January 2009.  The report’s author subsequently repudiated the report’s allegations against Israel.)  Ellison stated:
      I claimed time in opposition to their resolution to denounce the Goldstone Report.  You following me?  And we organized a bunch of speakers to say, why are you going to denounce a report that you haven’t even read? Right? Just because somebody says so? Please. You know? We’re not trained seals here, I hope, jumping through hoops of fire, right?”
      • Ellison also bragged about spearheading the infamous “Gaza 54” letter that urged Pres. Obama to pressure Israel to lift the Gaza weapons blockade (which would enable Hamas to obtain more weapons with which to murder Jews).  Ellison stated:
      “[W]e got 54 people to sign a letter saying it’s wrong and you need to open up the [Gaza] crossings right away.  Of course, these people who are meeting today [AIPAC], you know, call us the Hamas 54 (Ellison laughs), with you understand what I am saying, which is ridiculous.  So what they’re saying is, anybody who even asks for children to have human rights is a terrorist. (man says, or anti-Semitic). Right. Or anti-Semitic.”
      • Ellison also called jihad-promoter Esam Omeish his “beloved brother.”  Ellison said:
      I just want to again thank Dr. Omeish, and let brother Esam know that he is my beloved brother. [Esam Omeish says, ‘Same here’ (crosstalk over few words).] And I love you and you are the best and your family is so beautiful.”
      Ellison should clearly not be permitted to serve as DNC chair.

      From: Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County <paula@...> on behalf of Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County <prann@...>

      Subject: Chanukah at the JCC

      Facebook

      Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County, 1775 Oak Tree Road, 732-494-3232, Edison, NJ 08820

       Islamist Watch <mefnews@...> wrote:

      Islamist Watch
      Home  |  Articles  |  Blog  |  About  |  Donate

      Ellison's Extremism Wrong for the DNC

      by Dr. Oren Litwin
      Washington Examiner
      November 23, 2016
      Share: Facebook Twitter
      Be the first of your friends to like this.
      In recent days it has been widely reported that Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., is being considered as the new head of the Democratic National Committee. Ellison is appealing to his supporters for several reasons. Not only is he a staunch progressive, but he is also black and the first Muslim elected to Congress. In the eyes of his supporters, he is a living rebuke to the president-elect, Donald Trump.
      As appealing as the symbolism may be, Ellison is still a problematic choice. He has a long history of actual extremism that ought to make him unfit for the position.
      Ellison's deep ties with Muslim communal organizations, including several that are linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, are not a surprise — nor do such ties necessarily reflect poorly on him, by themselves. It is natural for Muslim organizations of any stripe to support the first Muslim in Congress; and one might imagine that Ellison would hesitate to distance himself even from objectionable organizations, so as not to give in to "Islamophobic" pressure.
      However, there is a difference between the failure to condemn extremist activity, and active endorsements of it. Ellison has crossed that line frequently.
      In his early days, Keith Ellison was an active supporter of Louis Farrakhan, the racist and anti-Semitic leader of the Nation of Islam. This stretched at least from Ellison's time in law school in the late 1980s until 1995, when Ellison was an organizer of the Million Man March. During this period, Ellison wrote a column for Insight News describing Farrakhan as "a role model for black youth."
      Youthful radicalism can be repented of and forgiven, and during his 2006 campaign for Congress, Ellison wrote a letter disavowing his connection with the Nation of Islam. However, in that letter he claimed that his association had only been for the 18 months surrounding the Million Man March. This was not true. He also claimed that he was unfamiliar with the NOI's racist and anti-Semitic views. Neither claim stands up to scrutiny, and this seems less a case of genuine repentance than of a politician trying to airbrush his past.
      Ellison's early radicalism only continued after he was in office. In a July 2007 speech, he called for an investigation into the 9/11 terrorist attacks and explicitly compared them to the 1933 Reichstag fire — in which Nazi agents burned down the Reichstag themselves in order to justify seizing dictatorial power. At that same speech, Ellison called Vice President Cheney a "totalitarian" dictator.
      Rep. Ellison is a regular speaker at events organized by the Council for American-Islamic Relations. CAIR was founded in 1994 by three officials of the Islamic Association of Palestine, a Hamas front group. Because of its extremist associations, the Obama Justice Department banned its personnel from working with CAIR in 2009. In 2014, the United Arab Emirates designated CAIR as a terrorist organization due to its links with the Muslim Brotherhood.
      In 2008, Rep. Ellison spoke at the annual banquet of CAIR-Tampa. At that banquet, he expressed his support for convicted terror financier Sami Al-Arian, the North American head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Al-Arian was no mere community activist, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was a major player who had set up several front organizations for supporting terror activities; these included the Islamic Committee for Palestine, which was in fact a key fundraising arm for Palestinian Islamic Jihad's terror operations, and the World and Islamic Studies Enterprise. Both of these organizations were shut down by Federal investigators in 1995 for involvement in terrorism.
      If Rep. Ellison's constituents in a safe Minnesota district want to keep him in office, that's their business. But the Democratic Partyshould recognize the potential harm to its own future (to say nothing of to the country as a whole) in elevating him to lead the DNC.
      Dr. Oren Litwin is the Islamist Money in Politics research fellow for Islamist Watch, a program of the Middle East Forum.
      Related Topics:  Government, Lawful Islamism, Lobby Groups  |