Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mr
    Message 1 of 145 , Nov 5, 2011
      Jewish Singles And Other Events
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      MEET OTHER JEWISH SINGLES 49 PLUS
      at a Restaurant in Woodbridge, New Jersey
      Date: November 27, 2011 (Sunday)
      Time: 12:00 noon
      Price: Cost of meal off menu plus tax and tip, plus $3.00
      Please contact Roberta at (908) 668-8450 or roger 678 AT optonline DOT net roger678@... to get the name and address of the restaurant

      Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011 c.e. 4:00-7:00pm THE JEWISH DATING GAME organized by The New Yids On the Block.
      Gloria Nadel sunscavhunt@... writes:
      THE JEWISH DATING GAME organized by The New Yids On the Block. Fun and interactive with three age levels 20's, 30's, 40+. Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011, 4:00-7:00pm. Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd St (bet. 8th & 9th Ave), NYC. $20 w/reservations / $25 at door. Includes snacks, a soda and a chance to win tickets to the Off Broadway Show: Judy Gold - My Life As A Sitcom. Other prizes include comedy show tickets. Call 201-264-9515 or email sunscavhunt@...

      the events directly below are from:
      http://www.jccnj.org/activeadults.html
      JCC of Central New Jersey
      Wilf Jewish Community Campus
      1391 Martine Avenue
      Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076
      Phone: 908-889-8800
      Fax: 908-889-4070
      Email: info@...
      JCC Hours
      Sunday – 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
      Monday – Thurs 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
      Friday – 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
      Saturday – 7:30 am– 5:00pm

      JCC Member: $65, Community Participant: $75 (cost includes lunch)
      Neue Gallery 26000-02 • Thursday, November 17 • 8:00 A - 4:30 P
      Join us for a trip to this beautiful art gallery, located at Fifth Avenue and 86th Street. The Neue Gallery exhibits early 20th century German and Austrian art collected by Robert S. Lauder and art dealer Sarge Sabarsky. At the time of our docent-led tour, the gallery will be celebrating its 10th anniversary with a very special one-time exhibit which will encompass a broad range of art never before displayed. Continental breakfast at the gallery café before the tour. Afterwards lunch on your own and browse at Chelsea Market. You'll also have the option to take the one-mile High Line walk built on a former elevated railroad spur.
      Bickford Theater Show: Over the River and Through the Woods Thursday, December 1 • 1:30 - 5:00 P
      Come see this heartwarming, hilarious comedy by Joe DiPietro, author of I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. Over the River is the story of Italian-American grandparents who try to convince their 20-something grandson not to move to Seattle by enticing him with a lovely woman.

      Celebrate Thanksgiving with Martha Washington
      Monday, November 21 • 11:00 A - 1:00 P
      Experience life in colonial America through Martha Washington, the first First Lady. This program will include stories of her social life, schooling, young widowhood and remarriage, the turbulence of the Revolutionary War with England and ultimately the birth of the victorious new nation.
      Lunch reservations for a traditional Thanksgiving lunch are needed by Wednesday, November 16.
      Armchair Tour of the Lower East Side
      Tuesday, December 6 • 11:00 A - 1:00 P
      Licensed New York City tour guide Martin Schneit will delight and inform us with his well researched and charming stories of the Lower East Side. Reminisce and learn about this special time in Jewish history.
      Chanukah/New Year Celebration
      Wednesday, December 14 • 11:00 A - 1:00 P
      Celebrate Chanukah and the New Year with Mark Levy, one of our favorite entertainers. Clap along as he performs both Israeli and Chanukah music using guitar, eastern drum and more. Songs will be in Yiddish, Hebrew, Latino and English. Followed by a Chanukah lunch including brisket, latkes and more. Lunch reservations needed by Wednesday, December 7 • Sponsored by Home Watch Caregivers.

      Ongoing Programs and Monthly Activities for Seniors
      Book Group Discussions Second Monday of the month • 10:00 -10:30 A
      Find out the joy of learning about excellent books and receive suggestions for good current books to read.
      Coffee, Tea and Conversation Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday • 9:30 -10:15 A
      Meet new and old friends in an informal social gathering. Senior Social Member: No charge
      Birthday Celebrations Once a month at noon
      Share a delicious lunch and a slice of birthday cake in honor of all those who celebrate their birthdays in the month. $3

      Community Events
      Alzheimer's National Commemorative Candle Lighting
      Tuesday, November 15 • 11:00 A -1:00 P
      Learn more about Alzheimer's and remember and honor individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and related illnesses by lighting Candles of Care.
      Sponsored by Tom Shanker in memory of his mother. Lunch reservations needed by Wednesday, November 9
      Used Book Sale
      Sunday, November 13 - Wednesday, November 16
      It's the return of one of the JCC's most popular events - the semi-annual Used Book Sale. Stock up on your book supply for everyone in the family. Unbeatable prices. Most books are 50¢ to $2. Also a wonderful opportunity to donate your books Sunday, October 2 through Thursday, November 10. Bring donations to the JCC Member Services Desk and pick up your donation letter. Proceeds will benefit the Adult Enrichment
      Department.

      the events directly above are from:
      http://www.jccnj.org/activeadults.html

      the events directly below are from:
      http://www.jccmetrowest.org/

      4th Annual Rose Rosen Memorial Concert
      Monday, November 7 • 1:00pm
      Maurice Levin Theater, Cooperman JCC, West Orange
      FREE Margulies Senior Center Member; $3 JCC Member; $8 Guest
      A lively musical show presented by the talented Howard Leshaw, who has been featured on Jewish recordings by diverse artists from Debbie Friedman to Paul Zim to the Original Klezmer Jazz Band. This concert is made possible through the generosity of Rose Rosen's sons, Mel, Allen, and Budd Goldman. Limited seating available. To register: 973-530-3406; 973-530-3474; or 973-929-2938.

      Enrich your mind, body and spirit!
      Come explore the numerous cultural, educational, recreational and social activities for adults at your Jewish Community Center. Learn new skills, travel the world, show off your theatrical talent, discuss current events, and much more.
      Activities
      Volunteering opportunities
      Couples programming
      Classes
      Social events & day trips
      Recreational programs
      Travel opportunities

      Programs, Classes & Cultural Diversions
      The Center for Adult Enrichment offers a myriad of recreational, social and educational programs for adults. Participants include adults of different life stages from young singles and couples, to baby-boomer, empty nesters, and active seniors.
      The Center for Adult Enrichment also provides the opportunity for personal growth, intellectual enrichment, skill development, and social networking.

      the events directly above are from
      http://www.jccmetrowest.org/

      ZOA Opposes Foxman's ADL/Harris' AJC Statement Demanding Suppression Of Strong Criticism Of Politicians Hostile To Israel
      October 27, 2011
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Contact: Morton A. Klein
      Phone: 212-481-1500
      ZOA Shocked

      The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has strongly criticized a statement jointly issued by Abe Foxman's Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and David Harris' American Jewish Committee (AJC) calling to suppress vigorous and serious discussion about some public official's hostile policies towards Israel. The ZOA vehemently disagrees with any attempt to stifle or limit the free speech rights of the public or of candidates for office who wish to challenge their opponent's hostile or harmful policies on Israel. The ZOA believes that politicians, whether Republican or Democrat, should be held accountable for their positions on Israel – praised when they take pro-Israel positions, and criticized when they do not. It is the ZOA's position that there should be wall-to-wall support for Israel among both Democrats and Republicans.

      Unfortunately, however, that is not always the case. Although most politicians of both parties have been friends of Israel, there have been notable exceptions over the years. The ZOA has not been hesitant to applaud those public servants, both Democrats and Republicans, who steadfastly speak and act in support of Israel or to comment negatively on those politicians who have taken positions hostile to Israel.

      Free and open discussion about a politician's record on Israel has the salutary and beneficial effect of causing those politicians to compete to prove themselves to be more supportive of Israel then their opponents, which can only increase the support for the Jewish state.

      The ZOA disagrees with the ADL's and the AJC's demand that American Jewish voters minimize the importance of a candidate's record on Israel as one factor in deciding whether to support that candidate. The truth is that not all politicians are equal in their support for Israel. The ZOA believes pro-Israel politicians should be recognized and commended by the American Jewish community, and politicians hostile to Israel should be criticized. In view of the mounting and existential threats faced by the Jewish state, the elections of 2012 will be crucial to Israel's security, and it is more important than ever that a spotlight be shined on the candidates' records of support, or lack of support, for Israel.

      Morton A. Klein, National President of ZOA, and Steven M. Goldberg, Esq., Vice Chairman of the ZOA, stated: "We enthusiastically join the ADL and AJC in their call for bipartisan support for Israel, but we are astonished at their misguided attempt to make a candidate's record on Israel politically irrelevant by their calling to stop the exercise of a politician's freedom of speech to question other politician's support for Israel. It is painfully obvious that those who advocate stifling vigorous debate about a candidate's record on Israel are trying to shield some of their favorite candidates from scrutiny. Our public servants must be held accountable for their positions on Israel. It is dishonest to pretend that all candidates are equal when it comes to Israel when that is so clearly not the truth. It is not only perfectly legitimate to make an issue out of a politician's failure to promote good policies towards Israel, it is our obligation to do so. Otherwise, we will be abdicating our responsibility to tell the truth to the American Jewish people and to fulfill our obligation to strengthen the bonds between the United States and Israel.

      "It is inappropriate for Abe Foxman's ADL and David Harris' AJC to become de-facto "thought police" whose self-appointed task is to suppress criticism of politicians hostile to Israel. Jewish history has shown the tragic and dangerous consequences of silence by Jewish leaders about issues affecting our people.

      "We urge the ADL and AJC to rescind this misguided statement which is detrimental to promoting stronger US/Israel relations and which compromises the freedom of speech rights of public officials and all Americans."
      http://www.zoa.org/sitedocuments/pressrelease_view.asp?pressreleaseID=2123

      http://www.zoa.org/content/chapters.asp#KS
      New Jersey
      (Northern) Stanley Rosenberg
      email@...
      New Jersey
      (Southern) Sam Krantz
      email@...
      Cherry Hill, NJ Daniel Mandel
      email@...
      Philadelphia, PA Marc Pevar and Leonard Getz,
      co-Presidents
      Steve Feldman,
      Executive Director of
      Mid-Atlantic Region
      Phone: 215-338-9188
      Fax: 215-338-9189
      philadelphia@...
      www.zoaphilly.org

      Boston, MA and
      New England Henry Silverman, President
      boston@...
      Hartford, CT and
      New Haven, CT Ron Scherban
      email@...
      Manhattan, NY Mr. Marvin Belsky
      manhattan@...
      Brooklyn, NY Rubin Margules, President
      Phone: 718-339-8379
      Fax: 718-339-8610
      www.zoabrooklyn.org
      brooklyn@...
      Long Island, NY Dr. Alan Mazurek, President
      email@...
      Rochester, NY Dr. Leon Szmedra, President
      rochesterny@...
      Westchester, NY
      (including Rockland) Murray Caplan
      westchester@...

      http://www.zoa.org/content/chapters.asp#NENY

      ZOA 114th Anniversary Louis D. Brandeis Award Dinner
      SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2011 Reception 5:00 pm | Dinner 6:00 pm

      SPEAKERS:
      Glenn Beck, TV/Radio Host/Commentator
      U.S. Cong. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Chair. House Foreign Affairs Committee

      MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY AND JOIN THE ZOA
      If you can't make reservations online, or prefer the phone, please call
      212-481-1500
      http://www.zoa.org/content/dinner2011.asp

      What is the ZOA?

      Founded in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America ("ZOA") is the oldest pro-Israel organization in the United States. With offices around the country and in Israel, the ZOA is dedicated to educating the public, elected officials, media, and college/high school students about the truth of the ongoing and relentless Arab war against Israel. ZOA is also committed to promoting strong U.S.-Israel relations. ZOA works to protect Jewish college and high school students from intimidation, harassment and discrimination, and in fighting anti-Semitism in general.

      Since its founding in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America has been fighting for the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. Under the leadership of such illustrious presidents as Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis, Rabbi Dr. Abba Hillel Silver, and current National President Morton A. Klein, the ZOA has been on the front lines of Jewish activism.
      With a national membership of over 30,000, and chapters throughout the United States (including Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, North Jersey, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, South Jersey and Washington D.C.), the ZOA today works to strengthen US-Israeli relations, through educational activities, public affairs programs, working every day on Capitol Hill, and by combating anti-Israel bias in the media, textbooks, and on campuses.
      Wherever our message is needed, our voice is being heard.
      The ZOA is the only organization that documents and exposes Palestinian Arab violations of the Road Map plan. The ZOA leads the efforts on behalf of American victims of Palestinian Arab terrorism. The ZOA's campaigns have repeatedly led to the defeat of hostile critics of Israel who were nominated for important government positions.
      The ZOA has played a key role in Congress regarding victims of terrorism, keeping Jerusalem unified under Israeli sovereignty, fighting Hamas and Fatah, and working on the imposition of sanctions on Syria and Saudi Arabia.
      The ZOA's growing Campus Activism Network organizes college students to combat Arab propaganda on campuses from coast to coast. The ZOA regularly brings student activists to Israel for leadership training programs; we are preparing the Jewish activist leadership of the future.
      The ZOA's Center for Law & Justice works through the courts to help Israel and the Jewish people. The Center has filed suit against the State Department for ignoring the law requiring that "Jerusalem, Israel" be stamped on the passports of U.S. citizens who are born there. The Center also helped bring about the shutdown of ten pro-terrorist web sites. The ZOA initiated a groundbreaking case under federal civil rights laws to rectify the anti-Semitic/anti-Israel climate on campus.
      The ZOA speaks out for Israel - in reports, newsletters, and other publications...in speeches in synagogues, churches, and community events, in high schools and colleges from coast to coast...in e-mail action alerts...in op-eds and letters to the editor...in radio and television appearances by ZOA leaders.
      Always on the front lines of pro-Israel activism, ZOA has made its mark.
      "The ZOA is the most credible advocate for Israel on the American Jewish scene today."

      The Wall Street Journal
      "The ZOA is one of the most important and influential Jewish groups in the U.S. today."

      The Jerusalem Post

      The Zionist Organization of America is a 501c(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.

      Join the conversation! Send your comments to Blog@....

      To become to a guest blogger, go here.

      The GOP presidential candidates on Israel
      Friday, October 28, 2011 By: Shari Hillman

      Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom interviewed the top Republican presidential candidates recently. Boaz Bismuth writes in introduction to the interviews:
      The most fascinating question in America today is who will win the Republican nomination, and thus emerge as an alternative to the incumbent president, who just three years ago received a rental contract to the White House with an option to extend to eight years, and who today is polling at a mere 40 percent approval rating.
      Here are links to the separate interviews with the candidates and a few key quotes:
      Romney: Obama threw Israel under the bus
      I think because Obama thought that if he drew closer to the Palestinians that would somehow encourage the peace process. My view is that he threw Israel under the bus by laying out his view of the policies he thought Israel should adopt in the piece process. I believe that the role of an ally is to stand behind your friends and let them speak for themselves, rather than be spoken for by the United States of America. I believe our relationship with Israel, a nation which shares our values and is our best friend in the Middle East, should be of support and confidence rather than criticism and blame.
      Perry: I'll move the US Embassy to Jerusalem
      First off, when the prime minister of Israel comes to the White House, he will be treated with respect as the world leader that this individual is. They will not be brought in through the back door, or sit and wait as just another visitor to the White House. They will clearly be treated with the respect that the longest serving democracy, and our greatest friend in the Middle East deserves. And secondly, I said that if you want to work for the United States State Department under my administration, you'll be living in Jerusalem. That's as clear that I can make it. You're the only country that I know of that has our embassy not in the capital city. I don't get it.
      Gingrich: We tried talking to Iran, now the discourse must change
      I believe that the Iranian regime is committed to eliminating Israel and defeating the U.S. I think that a psychological, diplomatic and political effort is required on all fronts in order to maximize the imposition of sanctions and promote a policy that will bring about the fall of the regime in Tehran.
      Cain: Obama's weakness invites attack on Israel and America
      In a Cain administration there would be no question in the minds of the world and the American people that we would stand with Israel. No question. It wasn't the president's right to suggest that they change those borders and I didn't agree with that. For example, I think that the so-called Palestinian people have this urge for unilateral recognition because they see this president as weak. I haven't seen all the facts but I think this whole assassination attempt [alleged Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in Washington] was another example of seeing this president as weak, in that regard. So, weakness invites attack and I think that he has projected a sense of weakness.
      Bachmann: I stand with Israel
      I can't understand Obama's foreign policy or his behavior toward our allies. I promise that if I get to the White House, I won't ask one of my allies to return to the indefensible 1967 borders. I stand with Israel, and I'll never ask of it the things that the current administration has asked of it.

      We were glad to see above that the mainstream Republican Presidential Candidates
      are pro-Israel. One candidate who is posing as a Republican is Ron Paul, he is far from mainstream, and far from being a supporter of Israel. Please do not vote for him or for his son US Senator Rand Paul.
      November 14, 2007
      The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters
      By Andrew Walden
      When some in a crowd of anti-war activists meeting at Democrat National Committee HQ in June, 2005 suggested Israel was behind the 9-11 attacks, DNC Chair Howard Dean was quick to get behind the microphones and denounce them saying: "such statements are nothing but vile, anti-Semitic rhetoric."
      When KKK leader David Duke switched parties to run for Louisiana governor as a Republican in 1991, then-President George H W Bush responded sharply, saying, "When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."
      Ron Paul is different.
      Rep Ron Paul (R-TX) is the only Republican candidate to demand immediate withdrawal from Iraq and blame US policy for creating Islamic terrorism. He has risen from obscurity and is beginning to raise millions of dollars in campaign contributions. Paul has no traction in the polls -- 7% of the vote in New Hampshire -- but he at one point had more cash on hand than John McCain. And now he is planning a $1.1 million New Hampshire media blitz just in time for the primary.
      Ron Paul set an internet campaigning record raising more than $4 million in small on-line donations in one day, on November 5, 2007. But there are many questions about Paul's apparent unwillingness to reject extremist groups' public participation in his campaign and financial support of his November 5 "patriot money-bomb plot."
      On October 26 nationally syndicated radio talk show host Michael Medved posted an "Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul" on TownHall.com. It reads:
      Dear Congressman Paul:
      Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 "Truthers" and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.
      Do you welcome- or repudiate - the support of such factions?
      More specifically, your columns have been featured for several years in the American Free Press -a publication of the nation's leading Holocaust Denier and anti-Semitic agitator, Willis Carto. His book club even recommends works that glorify the Nazi SS, and glowingly describe the "comforts and amenities" provided for inmates of Auschwitz.
      Have your columns appeared in the American Free Press with your knowledge and approval?
      As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?
      As a guest on my syndicated radio show, you answered my questions directly and fearlessly.
      Will you now answer these pressing questions, and eliminate all associations between your campaign and some of the most loathsome fringe groups in American society?
      Along with my listeners (and many of your own supporters), I eagerly await your response.
      Respectfully, Michael Medved
      Medved has received no official response from the Paul campaign.
      There is more. The Texas-based Lone Star Times October 25 publicly requested a response to questions about whether the Paul campaign would repudiate and reject a $500 donation from white supremacist Stormfront.org founder Don Black and end the Stormfront website fundraising for Paul. The Times article lit up the conservative blogosphere for the next week. Paul supporters packed internet comment boards alternately denouncing or excusing the charges. Most politicians are quick to distance themselves from such disreputable donations when they are discovered. Not Paul.
      Daniel Siederaski of the Jewish Telegraph Agency tried to get an interview with Paul, calling him repeatedly but not receiving any return calls. Wrote Siederaski November 9: "Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won't take telephone calls from Jews." [Update] Finally on November 13 the Paul campaign responded. In a short interview JTA quotes Jim Perry, head of Jews for Paul describing his work on the Paul campaign along side a self-described white supremacist which Perry says he has reformed.
      Racist ties exposed in the Times article go far beyond a single donation. Just below links to information about the "BOK KKK Ohio State Meeting", and the "BOK KKK Pennsylvania State Meeting", Stormfront.org website announced: "Ron Paul for President" and "Countdown to the 5th of November". The links take readers directly to a Ron Paul fundraising site from which they can click into the official Ron Paul 2008 donation page on the official campaign site. Like many white supremacists, Stormfront has ties to white prison gangs.
      Finally on October 30 Paul's campaign came back with a non-response. In a phone interview with the Lone Star Times, Ron Paul national communications director Jesse Benton was non-committal about removing the donations link from Stormfront.org. After a week of internet controversy, the best Benton could come up with is:
      "We hadn't thought of these options but I'll bring up these ideas with the campaign director. Blocking the IP address sounds like a simple and practical step that could be taken. I doubt there is anything we can do legally. Tracking donations that came from Stormfront's site sounds more complicated. I'm concerned about setting a precedent for the campaign having to screen and vet everyone who makes a donation. It is important to keep in mind is (sic) that we didn't solicit this support, and we aren't interested in spending al of our time and resources focused on this issue. We want to focus on Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom."
      Perhaps frustrated by the weasel words, Lone Star Times asked Benton: "Bottom line- Will the Ron Paul campaign be rejecting the $500 contribution made by neo-Nazi Don Black?"
      Benton's response:
      "At this time, I cannot say that we will be rejecting Mr. Black's contribution, but I will bring the matter to the attention of our campaign director again, and expect some sort of decision to be made in coming days."
      On October 11 Stormfront Radio endorsed Ron Paul for President saying:
      "Whatever organization you belong to, remember first and foremost that you're a white nationalist, then put aside your differences with one another and work together. Work together to strive to get someone in the Oval Office who agrees with much of what we want for our future. Look at the man, look at the issues, look at our future. Vote for Ron Paul, 2008."
      As of November 11--the Ron Paul donation link is still up and active on Stormfront. No IP address has been blocked. Stormfront's would-be stormtroopers are still encouraged to contribute to Paul's campaign.
      The white supremacists do more than raise funds. Blogger Adam Holland reports:
      "one of Rep. Paul's top internet organizers in Tennessee is a neo-Nazi leader named Will Williams (aka `White Will'). Williams was the southern coordinator for William Pierce's National Alliance Party, the largest neo-Nazi party in the U.S."
      Pierce is author of the racist "Turner Diaries". When the Lone Star Times exposed the $500 Don Black donation, Williams responded on the national Ron Paul meetup site,
      "Must Dr. Paul capitulate to our Jewish masters' demands?"
      The mild responses to Williams' MeetUp post make a sharp contrast to the hatred and invective with which Paul supporters respond to Medved or any other writer questioning Paul's refusal to disassociate himself from his racist supporters. Any other campaign would presume Williams' expression of anti-Semitism was a dirty trick by an opposing campaign. Williams would have been hurriedly denounced and booted out of the campaign. Not Ron Paul.
      Williams has also organized at least one other discussion, "the Israel factor revisited" on the national Ron Paul MeetUp site. Again the measured tone of the remarks by Ron Paul supporters in the comments section contrasts sharply with the invective Paul supporters rain down upon bloggers who oppose him. Paul's campaign relies heavily on MeetUp sites to organize. Over 61,000 Paul supporters are registered on MeetUp as compared to 3,400 for Barack Obama, 1,000 for Hillary Clinton, 1,800 for Dennis Kucinich and only a couple of dozen members for most other candidates.
      On the white-supremacist Vanguard News Network, Williams links to Paul's "grassroots" fundraising site and organizes other racists to "game You Tube" to advance a specific Ron Paul video to the top of You Tube's rankings. Writes Williams, "Everybody here can do this, except bjb w/his niggerberry." Holland points out, "BJB" stands for "burn Jew burn". BJB's internet signature is, "Nothing says lovin' like a Jew in the oven."
      Williams is not Paul's only supremacist supporter. "Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster) David Duke's website http://www.whitecivilrights.com/, calls Ron Paul "our king" and cheers while "Ron Paul Hits a Home Run on Jay Leno Show." Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness"-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point. Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.
      There are others. In a You Tube video circulating the internet, Ron Paul is endorsed by Hutton Gibson, a leading Holocaust denier and father of controversial actor and director Mel Gibson.
      Ron Paul is supported by Patrick Buchanan, whose website carries videos and articles such as: "Ron Paul epiphany" and "Ron Paul a new hope." Buchanan has a long history of remarks some call anti-Semitic (see link). Ron Unz, editor of Buchanan's American Conservative magazine, is a Paul contributor and may have helped raise money from Silicon Valley sources.
      Ron Paul's American Free Press supporters run literally from one end of the country to the other:
      A Maine Ron Paul MeetUp activist who once ran for US Senate describes himself as, "a 911 truth researcher & video documentarian, & a writer for The Barnes Review." The Barnes Review is a Holocaust-denier magazine founded by Willis Carto.
      A Hawaii Ron Paul MeetUp organizer is pictured here pumping the Paul campaign and selling copies of Willis Carto's American Free Press at a farmers market.
      There is more to the Paul campaign than racists. The mis-named 9-11 "truth" movement has also been a big source of Paul support. The Detroit Free Press describes the scene as Republican Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani shared the ferry ride back from a Mackinac Island Michigan Republican caucus September 21.
      "According to one eyewitness, Giuliani was beset by dozens of Paul enthusiasts as he was leaving the island, some of whom shouted taunts about 9/11, including: `9/11 was an inside job' and `Rudy, Rudy, what did you do with the gold?' -- an apparent reference to rumors about $200 million in gold alleged to have disappeared in the collapse of the World Trade Center towers. Ed Wyszynski, a longtime party activist from Eagle, (MI) said the Paul supporters threatened to throw Giuliani overboard and harassed him as he took shelter in the ferry's pilothouse for the 15-minute journey back to Mackinaw City."
      Paul campaign spokesman Jesse Benton told the Detroit Free Press "Ron Paul does not think that 9/11 was an inside job." But the "truthers" aren't fooled. Paul's committee paid 9-11 conspiracy nut and talk-show host Alex Jones $1300. Jones claims the payment is a partial refund after he over paid August 27 when giving Paul a $2300 contribution. Aaron Dykes of Alex Jones' company Magnolia Management and Alex Jones' Infowars website gave Ron Paul $1600.
      Jones has been pumping Paul's campaign on his nationally syndicated radio show for months. Alex Jones got Paul's first radio interview January 17 after announcing his Presidential campaign. LINK: http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/170107paul.mp3. In a lengthy October 5 interview -- apparently Paul's fourth with Jones -- Paul thanks Jones for his support saying: "You and the others have always said run, run, run." Alex Jones' websites are piled with Ron Paul articles and campaign paraphernalia for sale.
      Other Paul donations and activists come from leftists and Muslims. Singer and Democrat contributor Barry Manilow is also a Ron Paul contributor and possibly a fundraiser. There are close ties (but no endorsements) between Ron Paul's San Francisco Bay Area campaign and Cindy Sheehan's long-shot Congressional campaign.
      An Austin, TX MeetUp site shows Paul supporters also involved in leftist groups such as Howard Dean's "Democracy for America." MeetUp lists other sites popular with members of the Ron Paul national MeetUp group. The number one choice is "9/11 questions" another leading choice is "conspiracy."
      MuslimVoterOnPaul.com chimes in writing:
      "Brothers and Sisters, please vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries. It's our obligation to come together and try to stand up for not only our best interests, but the best interests of the entire Ummah."
      A Ron Paul flyer directed at Muslims reads: "Who is Ron Paul and why does the Jerusalem Post call him crazy?" A "Muslims for Paul" bumper sticker puts the Islamic crescent in Paul's name.
      The ugly mishmash of hate groups backing Paul has a Sheehan connection as well. David Duke is a big Cindy Sheehan supporter eagerly proclaiming "Cindy Sheehan is right" after Sheehan said, "My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel." Stormfront.org members joined Sheehan at her protest campout in Crawford, TX and posed with her for photos. Sheehan is also intimately associated with the Lew Rockwell libertarian website which has posted over 200 articles by Ron Paul as well as some "scholarly" 9-11 conspiracy theories.
      The white supremacist American Nationalist Union also backed Sheehan's Crawford protests and endorsed David Duke for president of the United States in 1988. Now they are backing Ron Paul-linking to numerous Pro-Paul articles posted on LewRockwell.com.
      Medved's questions surprise many, but they shouldn't. Paul's links the anti-Semites and white supremacists continue a trend which has been developing since the 9-11 attacks. Barely six weeks after 9-11, Paul was already busy blaming America. On October 27, 2001 Paul wrote on LewRockwell.com, "Some sincere Americans have suggested that our modern interventionist policy set the stage for the attacks of 9-11". Paul complained: "often the ones who suggest how our policies may have played a role in evoking the attacks are demonized as unpatriotic." He says the US is "bombing Afghanistan" and is upset nobody is interested in his solution:
      "It is certainly disappointing that our congressional leaders and administration have not considered using letters of marque and reprisal as an additional tool to root out those who participated in the 9-11 attacks."
      Paul is quick to blame the victim when the issue is Islamist violence. But when it comes to ordinary criminal violence, Paul once blamed "95% of black males." During Paul's 1996 Congressional campaign a Houston Chronicle article raised questions about a 1992 Ron Paul newsletter article. Under Ron Paul's name was written: "If you have ever been robbed by a black teenaged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be.' Paul added: "I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city (Washington, D.C.) are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
      Texas Monthly later interviewed Paul. He claims:
      "They were never my words, but I had some moral responsibility for them . . . I actually really wanted to try to explain that it doesn't come from me directly, but they campaign aides said that's too confusing. 'It appeared in your letter and your name was on that letter and therefore you have to live with it.'"
      Adds Texas Monthly:
      "It is a measure of his stubbornness, determination, and ultimately his contrarian nature that, until this surprising volte-face in our interview, he had never shared this secret. It seems, in retrospect, that it would have been far, far easier to have told the truth at the time."
      Paul defenders often point to a December 24, 2002 Paul essay, "What really divides us?" Wrote Paul,
      "Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans only as members of groups and never as individuals. Racists believe that all individual who share superficial physical characteristics are alike; as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups."
      What his supporters don't often mention is that Paul deployed this fine rhetoric only in defense of Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS). Lott was pilloried in the press for his flattering words about the segregationist 1948 Presidential run of South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond.
      Responding to rioting in Los Angeles under the heading "Terrorist Updates", Paul's 1992 article exposes a double standard. Substitute the words "Islamist terrorism" for "riots" and try to imagine Paul using this language:
      "The cause of the riots is plain: barbarism. If the barbarians cannot loot sufficiently through legal channels (i.e., the riots being the welfare-state minus the middleman), they resort to illegal ones, to terrorism. Trouble is, few seem willing to do anything to stop them. The cops have been handcuffed. And property owners are not allowed to defend themselves. The mayor of Los Angeles, for example, ordered the Korean storekeepers who defended themselves arrested for "discharging a firearm within city limits." Perhaps the most scandalous aspect of the Los Angeles riots was the response by the mayors, the media, and the Washington politicians. They all came together as one to excuse the violence and to tell white America that it is guilty, although the guilt can be assuaged by handing over more cash. It would be reactionary, racist, and fascist, said the media, to have less welfare or tougher law enforcement. America's number one need is an unlimited white checking account for underclass blacks.
      "Rather than helping, all this will ensure that guerrilla violence will escalate. There will be more occasional eruptions such as we saw in Los Angeles, but just as terrifying are the daily muggings, robberies, burglaries, rapes, and killings that make our cities terror zones."
      If one forgets the implication that the US treasury is a "white checking account" or the suggestion that all "underclass blacks" are thugs, it seems that Paul believes that appeasing street criminals "will ensure that guerrilla violence will escalate." But when it comes to the Islamist terror, Paul's message, now the theme of his Presidential campaign is: "our policies may have played a role in evoking the attacks."
      The double standard raises questions. Paul's real motivation for appeasing Islamists may be underlined in quotes from a May 24, 1996 Congress Daily article:
      "Stating that lobbying groups who seek special favors and handouts are evil, Paul wrote, `By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government' and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to stifle criticism."
      "Ron Paul-America's Last Chance", a January, 2007 article by Ted Lang on the anti-Semitic site Rense.com, makes a familiar argument for supporting Paul. Lang claims,
      "Dr. Paul's best credentials are those identifying him as a true libertarian, meaning a `classical liberal' of the anti-Federalist genre of libertarians that helped found this country, true liberals such as Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams...."
      Paul himself writing on antiwar.com says:
      "Thomas Jefferson spoke for the founders and all our early presidents when he stated: `peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none...' which is, `one of the essential principles of our government'. The question is: Whatever happened to this principle and should it be restored?"
      Perhaps Paul forgets America's 1801-05 war with the Islamic terrorists known as the Barbary Pirates? Paul's interpretation of American history is false. This writer explained in "The Colonial War against Islam":
      "In 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then American Ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the Dey's ambassador to Britain, in an attempt to negotiate a peace treaty based on Congress' vote of funding. To Congress, these two future presidents later reported the reasons for the Muslims' hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts.
      "`...that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.'"
      Apparently Paul chooses to remember only the parts of American history which benefit his arguments. As part of the War on Terror Paul wants the US to abandon, the US Navy is on duty fighting Islamic pirates off the coast of Somalia, in the Persian Gulf, and Southeast Asia.
      In spite of official silence from the Paul Campaign, hordes of Paul supporters lit up the comments section of Michael Medved's open letter on TownHall.com. In a phenomenon familiar to any blogger who posts information negative to Paul, the 500-plus comments include several which indicate that Medved has got Paul's supporters dead to rights:
      "Your own Zionism is slipping, Medved! Why should anyone disassociate from 9/11 Truthers?"
      "I suggest you take off the tin-foil yamika (sic), your brain is fried."
      "You will do anything to smear this good man to try and safeguard US policy in Israel."
      "Hey Medved. Tell your AIPAC handlers to be nervous. You are failing miserably."
      "It's patently obvious why you don't support Dr. Paul: He's not hand-picked by AIPAC and the Likud Party."
      Over at Liberty Post, a self-described "Christian Zionist" identifying himself as `David Ben-Ariel' adds this response:
      "If discredited and paranoid Michael Medved is so concerned about it, let him actually follow his Judaism to the Jewish Homeland of Israel and take the treacherous ACLU and its liberal ilk, and every other self-hating, defeatist, godless group and loathsome organization with him. What's he got to lose, especially if he fails to believe the Israeli oligarchy is under German-Jesuit control and guilty of murdering Yitzhak Rabin? ... I'm voting for Ron Paul."
      Besides the Paul backers whose words seem to provide backing to Medved's case, others complain that it is wrong to question the sources of Paul's support. Writing on the "Daily Paul", Mike Bergmaier complains it is "unfair" for Medved to demand Paul renounce the support of anti-Semites, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis. Really? Why?
      Lew Rockwell attempts to respond to Medved's question by echoing leftist themes equating Nazis with mainstream conservatives. Rockwell argues Medved should renounce Cheney and Bush. In a weak effort at verbal judo, Rockwell calls Medved's letter a "neocon libel." Rockwell continues:
      "Mr. Medved, will you repudiate belligerent nationalists, drooling torturers, scheming warmongers, redistributing pressure groups, foreign aid thieves... (etc)"
      and then without even pausing to catch his breath accuses Medved of practicing "guilt by association."
      Perhaps Rockwell hopes weak-minded readers will not notice that associating Medved with "drooling torturers" is itself "guilt by association." No "drooling torturers" have been identified among Medved's financial backers but actual neo-Nazis have been identified by name amongst Paul's. Is this what passes for scholarship at the Ludwig von Mises Institute headed by Rockwell? Judging from many of the comments Paul supporters have flooded the internet with, it apparently is good enough for them.
      Meanwhile, elsewhere on the Daily Paul, Paul's "fair" supporters are organizing to call radio stations and demand they yank Medved's show, thus demonstrating that censorship is a Libertarian value.
      Neither Paul nor his campaign has officially responded to the questions raised by Medved. But then perhaps these types of comments are the official response.
      Paul supporters complain endlessly that the "mainstream media" is censoring or ignoring their candidate. They should be careful what they ask for. If Paul wants to be taken seriously, he must stop cowering behind the internet and face these questions. Until then it is only reasonable to presume that Paul is happy to wallow in well-financed obscurity accepting the support of some of the worst enemies of freedom and liberty within American society

      August 23, 2010 4:48 PM
      Ron Paul Backs "Ground Zero Mosque,"
      Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque
      Monday, 23 Aug 2010
      Video: Ron Paul denounces Israel's flotilla raid, of course

      No surprise here. Remember when he called Operation Cast Lead, which was Israel's response to thousands of Hamas rocket firings, a case of "preemptive war"?

      We seek to foster and enhance ties between the American Jewish community and
      Republican decision makers. We work to sensitize Republican leadership in
      government and the party to the concerns and issues of the Jewish community,
      while articulating and advocating Republican ideas and policies within the
      Jewish community. We are committed to building a strong, effective and respected
      Jewish Republican voice in Washington and across the country.

      http://www.rjchq.org/About/missionstatement.aspx

      Welcome Message from David Flaum, RJC National Chairman

      Welcome to the cyber-home of the Republican Jewish Coalition, the national
      grassroots organization of Jewish Republicans.

      For over 20 years, the RJC has been the voice of Jewish Republicans in
      Washington and across the country. We articulate the unique perspective of
      Jewish Republicans to the Congress, to Administration officials, to Republican
      Party leaders, to the Jewish community and to the media.

      At the RJC you will also find a community of people who share your interests and
      concerns. RJC members can meet through our local chapters and events around the
      country. And here in cyberspace, we keep you connected. You can sign up to
      receive our e-mail updates on the RJC and on the issues that matter to YOU.

      We invite you to join the RJC and to participate in the national debate on the
      issues that affect us all. The RJC is the address for information, activism, and
      community for Jewish Republicans. We look forward to working with you
      http://www.rjchq.org/About/rjcchairmanmessage.aspx

      Central New Jersey Chapter

      The RJC is proud to announce the formation of a new chapter serving Central New
      Jersey.
      Our New York Executive Director is Greg Menken. He can be reached at
      NewYork@... or 212-922-0839.
      If you're ready to get involved, please contact Greg!
      Or, download the membership form here and send it to the RJC national office
      with your membership contribution.
      Thank you for your support!
      The RJC Central New Jersey Chapter hosted an event in June 2011 with former
      White House press secretary Ari Fleischer and Steve Malzberg. Video of Ari
      Fleischer's remarks can be seen here:

      http://www.rjchq.org/Chapters/chapterdetail.aspx?id=be6cd39a-9ae9-46c8-ae4c-e88a\
      \
      \
      09df25e3
      The RJC Central New Jersey Chapter hosted a March, 2011 screening of the
      documentary Iranium. The film documents the hatred and violence exhibited by
      Iran's brutal leadership and demonstrates how the development of a nuclear
      program has only added to the already immense danger posed by the Iranian
      regime.

      Former U.S. ambassador to the European Union, Kristen Silverberg (pictured
      above) spoke to the RJC after the screening and said, "There is no greater
      threat to this country than a nuclear Iran". .

      The Orthodox Union Singles Connection will be having a young (under 35)
      singles Evening of Pins and Pizza on Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 at Jib
      Lanes (67-19 Parsons Blvd. Flushing, NY 11365). Don't strike out on
      this opportunity to make exciting connections and enjoy a night of
      mingling. Cost is $15 and includes 2 hours of unlimited bowling, shoe
      rentals, and of course…pizza! Register now by calling (212)613-8300,
      space is limited!

      Details can be found online at www.oucommunity.org
      <http://www.oucommunity.org/>

      Please join Mosaic on Sunday, November 6, at 10:00 at the Teetertown Preserve,
      40 Pleasant Grove Road, Port Murray/Lebanon NJ 07865, 908-782-1158. At 3:00, we
      will see a cooking demonstration and tour the buildings at the Bouman-Stickney
      Farmstead and Wade-Wyckof Barn, 114 Dreahook Road,
      Lebanon/Readington/Stanton/Whitehouse Station, NJ 08833, 908-236-2327. At 4:00,
      we will have an early dinner at the Clinton Station Diner, Route 173 & Bank
      Street, Clinton, NJ 08809, 908-713-0012. For more information, go to our website
      at: http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/events/36448412/

      Item directly below is from
      http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-Sephardic-Singles-Group/events/36389992/
      From Ghetto to Palazzo: Music of Salamone Rossi Hebreo
      Sunday, November 20, 2011, 4:00 PM
      Selected By: Salon Sanctuary Congregation Shearith Israel
      8 W 70th St # 1, New York, NY
      Back by popular demand, last season's sold-out concert of vocal works by the Jewish-Italian composer Salamone Rossi, (c. 1570 – 1630), will be performed by members of the Clarion Music Society. The concert will feature both liturgical works in Hebrew composed for the synagogue and secular Italian madrigals composed for the Gonzaga court.
      Presenting the sacred music for clandestine services and the madrigals penned in the idiom of the dominant culture, the program will reflect upon the timeless balance between tradition and assimilation, so central to Jewish history.
      Tickets $25/$15 for students, seniors, EMA and Shearith Isreal congregants
      http://www.salonsanctuary.org/
      (212) 866-0468
      orders@...

      PROGRAM
      Elohim hashivenu
      Keter
      Haleluyah Haleli
      Barekhu
      Kaddish Shaleim
      intermission
      Anima del cor mio
      Ohime, se tanto Amate
      Tu parti, ahi lasso
      Udite, Lacrimosi
      Gradita Liberta
      Rimanti in Pace
      Tirsi mio, caro Tirsi
      O Quante volt'invan
      Eftach na sefatai
      item directly above is from
      http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-Sephardic-Singles-Group/events/36389992/

      item directly below from
      http://www.meetup.com/speed-dating-nyc/events/34220882/
      NYC Speed Dating for Single Jewish Professionals (Women 21 - 35, Men 23 - 38) Thursday, November 3, 2011, 7:00 PM
      Selected By: NY Minute Dating La Zarza
      166 First Ave, New York, NY (map)
      We have reserved space at La Zarza -we will greet you inside.
      Selected By: NY Minute Dating
      Event fee: $35.00/per ticket
      Use promo code JSINGLES to get $5 off!
      Ever thought you could find love in 5 minutes? Now you can! At our speed dating event you can meet up to 15 Jewish singles just like you in one evening!
      At our speed dating party every man and woman will go on a 5 minute date with each other. On a card that we will give you at the beginning of the event you will let us know whom you liked. If one of them pick you too, then there's a "match," and we will forward you each other's contact information the next morning. Now you can call each other and make another date.
      Here's how it works: there will be sofas's and seats where the women will sit. The men will rotate every 5 minutes to a new date. By the end of the event you will meet everybody!
      To register, visit us at www.nyminutedating.com.
      See you there!
      item directly above from
      http://www.meetup.com/speed-dating-nyc/events/34220882/

      One of the biggest complaints heard from many
      women who attend some singles events
      is that there are far more women than men
      in attendance.
      One of the biggest complaints heard from
      many men who attend most science fiction
      events is that there are far more men in
      attendance than women.
      Most science fiction fans are male.
      Many science fiction fans in places like
      New Jersey are also Jewish.
      There are science fiction clubs in many
      places. In New Jersey many science fiction
      club attendees are single Jewish men.
      Our Science Fiction group is
      for everyone 21 or older
      regardless of background or marital status. Younger fans should find
      another group.
      Please introduce yourself when you join and
      periodically as new members keep joining. We plan to get together at
      restaurants and to go to movies. We will see them in movie theaters,
      and, if people are kind enough, on people's home VCRs, or DVD
      players, for the technologically advanced among us. Buy your own
      movie tickets. Buy your own meals at Restaurants. Hopefully a
      typical event would involve going to a Science Fiction Movie and
      then to a Restaurant to discuss the movie we just saw.
      Are you a single Science Fiction fan looking for a soulmate? Perhaps
      you will find that person here. This club is not a New Jersey
      singles group per se, and is open to anyone over 21, regardless of
      background or marital status, nonetheless, love is a good thing.
      Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
      Most science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in
      New Jersey joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to
      find her ideal man. Unlike most singles events, which tend to be
      attended by more women than men, most science fiction events are
      attended by more men than women.

      If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      You do not have to be single to join :
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
      CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
      Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.
      Please also do your part to help Israel by joining pro-Israel groups
      both on line and in real life. You can read more about topics and
      people in the
      news such as Jimmy Carter and James Baker and Coca Cola etc. by
      doing searches
      in the message archives of Yahoo Groups including those listed below.
      Some pro-Israel on line groups are listed below:
      Post message: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: IsraelMustLive@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelMustLive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: IsraelNowAndForever@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelNowAndForever-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      c-span, also known as C-SPAN provides much valuable information.
      However, we are
      distressed that programs like
      Washington Journal on c-span seem to provide a forum for
      anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in
      general who seem to not only call into that t.v. show, but get
      through, and get
      on the air, where they are seldom interupted or cut off by the show's
      moderators. We feel that a 2 minute delay could enable the show's
      moderators to
      screen out the anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish
      people, however
      no such 2 minute delay seems to be in place. Moreover the moderators
      of that
      show and others do not seem to be of a mind to cut off the anti-
      Semites and
      other enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in general who
      regularly call into
      that show and others
      on c-span. We have therefore created this Yahoo Group in the hopes
      that members
      of the group will become regular viewers of c-span and will call in
      regularly to
      Washington Journal and other c-span call in t.v. shows, to support
      Israel and
      the Jewish people and to counter the anti-Semites and other enemies
      of Israel
      and the Jewish people whose calls are regularly aired on c-span. We
      also hope
      that members of our Yahoo Group will contact their U.S.
      Senators and members of Congress and President Bush at
      http://www.whitehouse.gov to see what can be done about
      the situation at c-span.
      Post message: PeopleForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: WeAreForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeAreForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: WeStandUpForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeStandUpForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Post message: AmericansForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: AmericansForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      If you know of other pro-Israel on line groups and/or pro-Israel
      groups that meet in real life please post the information about them.
      There are many avenues for Jewish activism. Support of Israel ,
      Support of the Jewish people, Opposition to anti-Semitism, to name a
      few.

      We believe that it is vital for Jewish survival that single Jews
      meet other single Jews, marry one another, and raise their children
      as Jews. Because there is a hole in our calendar from Friday night
      to Saturday night during which many single Jews go to non-Jewish
      singles events, meet non-Jews, marry non-Jews, and have children
      from those marriages who are not raised as Jews, the Jewish people
      faces a very severe problem. We urge everyone who reads this to
      contact his or her Rabbi and demand that his or her Rabbi hold
      regular Jewish singles Onegs on Friday nights.
      We feel that it is vitally important that single Jews go to Jewish
      singles events and meet other Jewish singles at those events.
      If you know anyone who happens to be Jewish who is hosting a
      singles event please ask him or her to consider hosting events just
      for Jewish singles.
      We also offer the opportunity at our on line Jewish singles groups
      to post your Jewish singles introductions and to respond to other
      Jewish singles introductions.
      Please do so regularly. Please state that you are Jewish, single and
      over 21
      in your introductions at our on line Jewish singles groups.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/
      Post message:
      VegetariansofNewJersey@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:
      VegetariansofNewJersey-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Time to Post Your Introductions
      Please regularly post your introduction as new members keep on
      joining. Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, To
      post click on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
      and then click on Post or email
      JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
      county you live in,
      your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
      may if you wish include a link to your photo.
      Attachements are stripped out of posts to the group.
      Please also join our other fine Yahoo Groups:
      JewishSinglesOfNJ For Jewish Singles 21 and over from the New Jersey
      area
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/
      Post message: JewishSinglesOfNJ@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: JewishSinglesOfNJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Jewish Singles From Everywhere
      for Jewish Singles 21 and over from everywhere
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/
      Post message: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please also join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationCSPAN/
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
      CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
      Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.

      A member asked if there are Jewish Single Over 55 age group people in or near
      Freehold, New Jersey
      If anyone knows of such a group or groups please post that information

      items directly below are from
      http://www.jstandard.com/events/C/2011/11
      THURSDAY NOVEMBER 3RD 2011 C.E.Book discussion
      Glen Rock7:30 PMBooks, Stories The Glen Rock Jewish Center book group meets to discuss Col. Jack Jacobs' book "If Not Now, When?."
      (201) 652-6624 or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Rosh chodesh
      Teaneck7:30 PMWomen Bette Birnbaum asks "What Can Women Learn About God from George Burns?" for Temple Emeth's women's rosh chodesh group. $10.
      (201) 833-1322 or www.emeth.org
      Akedah
      Fair Lawn8:00 PMReligious Prof. Alan Kaufman of Bergen Community College discusses "The Akedah" or "Binding of Isaac," at a program sponsored by the religious affairs committee at the Fair Lawn Jewish Center/Cong. B'nai Israel. Free.
      (201) 796-5040

      04 November 2011 Shabbat
      River Edge6:00 PMReligious Temple Avodat Shalom celebrates Shabbat with dinner and services for all ages. Tot Shabbat at 6 p.m., for children under 6 and their families; Shabbat dinner at 6:30 for all, with a teen dinner in the youth lounge. Reservations and fee required. Family service at 7:30, led by the sixth-grade class with junior choir. Also an alternative lay-led service at the same time in the library.
      Stephanie, (201) 489-2463, ext. 202
      Shabbat
      Franklin Lakes6:59 PMReligious Barnert Temple offers services, followed by a potluck supper.
      (201) 848-1800
      Shabbat
      Closter7:30 PMReligious Temple Beth El offers a spiritual service led by interim rabbi Jim Simon, Cantor Rica Timman, and a musical guest artist.
      (201) 768-5112Book discussion
[...]

      item directlly below is from
      http://www.jewishvoicesnj.org/news/2011-11-02/Going_Solo/Going_Solo.html

      SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 MOSAIC OUTDOOR CLUB OF PHILA.
      Hike on the Perkiomen Trail. The group will carpool at 9 a.m. from the Target store on Bustleton Ave. Call Janet at 215-673-9605. THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10
      SJ JEWISH SINGLES
      Dinner at the Medport Diner in Medford at 6:30 p.m. Separate checks. Call Judy at 609-953-8649. THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17
      SJ JEWISH SINGLES
      Monthly meeting at Temple Emanuel at 7:30 p.m. Free to members and $3 for guests. Call Judy at 609-953-8649.
      FR<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • mr arbus
      Message 145 of 145 , May 18
        Jewish Singles And Other Events
        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

         Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

            Be sure to check out the photo album at

        As you read this please remember that Israel is under attack as are the Jewish People
        all over the world. Please regularly go to

        http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/
        to find out what is happening.

        PLEASE CONTACT ROBERTA FOR INFORMATION ON HER NEXT JEWISH SINGLES 49 PLUS SUNDAY EVENT AT NOON ON SUNDAY MAY 21ST, 2017 C.E.  AT A RESTAURANT IN NEW JERSEY ROBERTA USUALLY HAS AN EVENT AT A RESTAURANT IN NEW JERSEY MOST MONTHS ON A SUNDAY AT NOON PLEASE CONTACT ROBERTA DIRECTLY

        Roberta Karstadt (908) 668-8450

          PLEASE EMAIL  DIRECTLY TO ROBERTA
        roger678@...

        roger678 AT optonline DOT net

        We do not know if Newt Gingrich will be moving to Rome. We hope that President Trump will name Newt as a Special Advisor to the President and that President Trump will take Newt’s advice as time goes on especially regarding Israel.

        Story image for callista from U.S. News & World Report
        U.S. News & World Report-21 hours ago
        Callista Louise Gingrich was born March 4, 1966, in Whitehall, Wisconsin, ... He divorced wife Marianne in 1999 and Callista and Newt were ...
        Callista Gingrich gets Vatican nod
        Rutland Herald-May 17, 2017
        Story image for callista from Slate Magazine (blog)
        SlateMagazine (blog)-May 16, 2017
        Callista Gingrich will be named the next American ambassador to the Vatican, according to multiple reports. The previous three Vatican ...
        Trump to Nominate Callista Gingrich as Vatican Ambassador
        Highly Cited-New York Times-May 14, 2017

        Story image for callista from Catholic Online
        Catholic Online-21 hours ago
        President Donald Trump has chosen Callista Gingrich, wife of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, to be the next U.S. Ambassador to the ...
        GetReligion (blog)-1 hour ago
        Actually, the fine details of that first marriage are, sort of, in the news – linked to the reports that this third wife, Callista Gingrich, is set to be
        As a long time advocate for Israel and the Jewish people I was
        thrilled to recognize that Newt Gingrich, the smartest person
        ever to run for President of the United States, and hopefully
        soon the smartest person ever to be President of the United States
        really gets it when it comes to Israel.
        No other candidate for the Presidency has ever said as wisely and as strongly as Newt did what Newt said when he talked about the invented so called palestinian people.
        the piece entitled:
        Newt Gingrich and the Invented Palestinian People
        by Daniel Pipes
        December 10, 2011
        Cross-posted from National Review Online
        is excellent I highly recommend it as a reference
        I feel that Newt is the only person who can beat Obama
        and happily for me, Newt is also the most pro-Israel person running for President.

        Israeli Jobless Drops to 30 Year Low
        Looking for work? Come to Israel. The jobless rate dropped to 5.4 percent in the
        last quarter, one of the lowest in the world.
        By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
        First Publish: 2/29/2012, 2:04 PM
        Looking for work? Come to Israel. The jobless rate dropped to 5.4 percent in the
        last quarter, one of the lowest in the world and the lowest in Israel since
        1980.
        By contrast, the unemployment rate in the United States is 8.5 percent and is
        estimated in reality to be as much as twice as high when taking into account
        that millions of people simply have given up looking for work. Statistics are
        based only on those actively looking for employment.
        The Israeli jobless rate for the previous quarter was 5.6 percent, compared with
        6.6 percent for the year 2010, according to the Central Bureau of Statistics.
        Geographically, the lowest unemployment rate for large cities was recorded in
        Tel Aviv, where the rate dropped to 4.4 percent from 5.7 percent in 2010.
        High-tech employees made up slightly more than 10 percent of the civilian work
        force. Expansion of American-based firms Israeli operations has opened up
        hundreds of job opportunities, led by Intel. Microsoft and Google also have
        invested heavily in new tech centers in Israel.
        Demand for engineers is expected to grow as Israel engages in the multi-billion
        dollar project to pipe natural gas from giant energy fields discovered west of
        the Haifa coast the past two years.
        Clean tech is another growth area, Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer told
        the National Green Growth Conference Tuesday.
        He said that Israel has a comparative advantage in clean tech, which includes
        recycling, wind and solar power, biofuels, information technology and green
        transportation.

        Fischer explained, We accumulated experience in these areas even before the
        global green growth movement began, and I have the impression that we have lost
        the lead in these areas. We must attempt to come back and lead this industry,
        which can serve as a growth engine for the economy and vary the export sectors.
        Obviously, we must also invest efforts in improving the quality of the
        environment in Israel – we did it successfully in the past, for example in
        connection with educating the public to avoid picking wild flowers, and we can
        do it again in the future. And the future begins today.

        Obama and the Muslim BrotherhoodPublished: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:45 AM
        The alliance between the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood is the
        cornerstone of Obamas New Middle East policy. His friendship with Erdogan is
        part of this policy.

        Ted Belman
        The author is a retired attorney and the editor of Israpundit. In 2009 he made
        aliya and is now living in Jerusalem.
        Dr. Essam Abdallah, an Egyptian liberal intellectual, in an article published
        last October in the leading liberal pan Arab Elaph, refers to certain reports
        coming out of Washington:
        These reports reveal the depth of the below-the-surface coordination between
        the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Hamas, Hezbollah, the Iranian
        regime and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Libya and Jordan.
        This bloc of regimes and organizations is now becoming the greatest Islamist
        radical lobby ever to penetrate and infiltrate the White House, Congress, the
        State Department and the main decision making centers of the US government. All
        of this is happening at a time when the US government is going through its most
        strategically dangerous period in modern times because of its need to confront
        the Iranian Mullahs regime, which is expanding in the Middle East, as well as
        penetrating the United States, via powerful and influential allies.
        the popular revolts in the Arab world – and the Obama Administrations position
        towards them – were determined by political battles between various pressure
        groups in Washington.

        He followed up with another article in which he asks,