More Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mrarbus
    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 1, 2009
      More Jewish Singles And Other Events

      Meet & Munch SUNDAY JULY 5TH 2009 C.E. AT 1 P.M
      Location
      Lox Stock & Deli
      Heritage Plaza Center
      Ryders Lane
      Milltown, NJ 08850
      (732)214-8900

      How to find us
      "I'll be there to welcome and greet all in the main dining room."

      Who's coming?
      9 Yes / 7 Maybe
      (RSVP deadline: July 2, 2009 7:00 PM)

      Who's organizing?
      Dave

      Greetings, fellow members!
      Due to the immense popularity of our March brunch meetup at Lox, Stock & Deli, guess what? We're baaaack!
      Lox, Stock & Deli serves up a wide range of mouth-watering deli (but of course!), salads and vegetarian dishes to satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.
      For those who were not with us last time, the arrangement will be a fixed-price lunch at $16 cash, payable upon arrival, tax and tip included, and will feature the following:
      -Access to the salad bar
      -Choice of deli sandwiches
      -Family-style side dishes
      -Assorted beverages
      -Dessert
      Due to their tight pre-dinner schedule, I just request that all attendees kindly arrive by 1:00 p.m.
      I look forward to seeing you there and welcoming our newer members as well.
      Best regards - Dave
      Welcome Central/North Jersey Jewish Singles!

      Location
      Highland Park, NJ 40.5-74.43 08904US
      Meetups
      16 so far
      Members
      242 Singles
      Rating
      Jewish United Singles Socializing Together (JUSST) 4.5014
      Meetup topics
      Singles , Judaism
      Founded
      July 20, 2008
      http://singles.meetup.com/2340/
      We are a Jewish singles group sponsored by the Highland Park Conservative Temple in Highland Park, NJ. Our group is open to Jewish singles of all religious and ethnic backgrounds. We sponsor social, cultural and religious events all throughout New Jersey and the New York metropolitan area. This group is currently open to singles of all ages. In the future we may divide the group into two different age groups once more members

      http://singles.meetup.com/2340/calendar/10729734/

      SINGLES SHABBAT AT THE CJC
      Friday Night July 3rd 2009 c.e. at 7 p.m.
      Location
      CLIFTON JEWISH CENTER
      18 delaware street
      off of route 46 East
      Clifton, NJ 07011
      973-772-3131

      http://www.meetup.com/NORTH-JERSEY-JEWISH-SINGLES-AT-THE-CJC/calendar/10668868/

      Location
      Parsippany, NJ 40.86-74.41 07054US
      Meetups
      89 so far
      Members
      59 Star Trek Fans
      Rating
      Morris County New Jersey Star Trek Meetup 4.5012
      Meetup topics
      Star Trek , Science Fiction Writers , Fan Fiction
      Founded
      October 8, 2002
      The longest meeting StarTrek.Meetup.com group in New Jersey welcomes all to fun and food and friendship.
      Our next MeetupMorris County New Jersey Star Trek July Meetup TUESDAY JULY 28TH AT 7 P.M.
      Where?
      Empire Diner
      1315 US Hwy 46
      Parsippany, NJ 07054
      973-335-2729
      Morris County New Jersey Star Trek Meetup

      http://startrek.meetup.com/7/

      Hebrew Lessons at the CJC - 9:30 am Sunday July 12th 2009 c.e.
      Location
      CLIFTON JEWISH CENTER
      18 delaware street
      off of route 46 East
      Clifton, NJ 07011
      973-772-3131

      How to find us
      "In the

      Library at the end of the Hall"
      Who's coming?
      1 Yes / 0 Maybe
      Who's organizing?
      martine

      Rabbi Korenblitt will be teaching Hebrew for beginners on Sunday July 12th at 9:30 AM - Join us! e-mail me if you would like me to send you copies of the handouts we got last sunday.
      Martine
      http://www.meetup.com/NORTH-JERSEY-JEWISH-SINGLES-AT-THE-CJC/calendar/10765409/
      an amazing video of a rescue gone righthttp://g1.globo.com/Noticias/SaoPaulo/0,,MUL1108485-5605,00-VIDEO+FLAGRA+OPERARIOS+PENDURADOS+EM+ANDAIME+DURANTE+VENTANIA.html From: gayle_nadler@...: adventurers-36-announce@...: [adventurers-36] Quartly Member Meeting Wed, July 1, 6:30pm at JCCDate: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:39:35 -0400Hi Mosaic-GNY!Please join us for our next quarterly member meeting on Wed, July 1 at 6:30pm at the JCC on Amsterdam and 76th, 7th floor. Meet other club members and share your ideas. These meetings are important and helpful for our club.At this meeting we'll have a group brainstorm on a few topics (What makes a good event, How often should events be offered, Where should events be, etc)We'll also talk about planning for next year and the elections for board positions coming up in the fall.Please come, have some pizza, and help our club be the best it can.Please RSVP so we
      know
      how much food to order.Quarterly Member Meeting with PizzaSee you there!GaylePresident, Mosaic-GNYThe Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club of Greater New Yorkwww.mosaic-gny.org--This message was sent by Gayle (gayle_nadler@...) from The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club of Greater New York.To learn more about Gayle, visit his/her member profile
      Subject: ObamaVsLeaders; SettlOurLand! Friday/Shdema; Sunday/Jerusalem; "MentalPrep" Books/WebS ERETZ ISRAEL SHELANU http://www.eish-l.org/ See information at
      the end of this newsletter to subscribe/unsubscribe =============================================================== ANNOUNCEMENTS / REQUESTS * Please encourage your acquaintances to subscribe to EISH-L * Submit your events and comments at: http://www.eish-l.org/ * Links to Recommended Web Sites: http://www.eish-l.org/links.htm Shalom, "SPEAKING THE TRUTH - An Honest Response to Obama" - Moshe Feiglin on U-Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0X84-Iqx4&feature=related Also at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlIuywN5WQ (each 5':37" long) PS. Obama
      Opposite Jewish leader and Opposite Arab leader (H) http://rotter.net/forum/gil/16193.shtml#4 Have a Look (Effective Israeli PR Video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sznMP3dnCg The Council of YeSh"A Rabbis (0508-221-165, 0525-827-055, fax 02-997-4017) Calls upon All, to ARISE AND SETTLE THE LAND – EVERYWHERE (H) http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/190571 OUR HOME
      IS IN THE OUTPOST STRONGHOLDS! – Call by THE KOMEMIUT ORGANIZATION (02-997-4424; Spokesperson: Elyakim tamah@...) Friends of Israel urge the Government of Israel: IMPROVE ISRAELI HASBARA! If you think Israeli embassies worldwide MUST clarify that the Palestinians do already have a state – because the state known as
      Jordan was set up precisely to be a Palestinian state – please sign here http://www.atzuma.co.il/petition/avishalomf/1/ , and please, pass this on. –It will be submitted to the appropriate government ministries in Israel by Mattot Arim http://www.mattotarim.org If
      you want peace, prepare for war; if you want war, make concessions for peace. (From eidelberg@...) Hence, As Palestinian state is a recipe for war and to Israel 's greatest strategic disadvantage. And no agreement regarding demilitarization of a Palestinian state—and no US guarantee that such a state would remain demilitarized—would be worth the paper it was written on CAN OBAMA
      & BIBI AGREE? - A Baltimore Zionist District Phone Briefing with Caroline Glick TODAY, THURSDAY, June 18 at 14:00. Dial in: 1-877-326-2337. Access code: 3375801 Baltimore Zionist District. 410-356-1140, info@... FRIDAYS in SHDEMA. (For more info: eli7@... , http://womeningreen.org/shd.htm) TOMORROW, June 19, 09:30 - Rabbi Shimon Golan will give a lecture on "UNITY AND DISAGREEMENT", after which we shall paint the buildings Contact: Yehudit Katzover 0545-866-059, Nadia Matar 0505-500-834, Inna Vinyarsky 0545-620-017, Igor Bielsky 0544-745-322 MASS PRAYER AT THE WESTERN WALL, JERUSALEM ON ROSH-CHODESH TAMUZ SUNDAY, 21 June at
      18:00. Details: Rabbi Rafi atiyah 0525-451-114; 02-651-9520; 0525-827-055 * PRAY FOR The immediate release of Yehonatan ben Malka Pollard and all of Israel's captives and MIAs FREE POLLARD!: HIS RELEASE MUST BE TOP PRIORITY For AS MANY PARTIES AS POSSIBLE * The efforts should concentrate on the MKs and influential Rabbis. Please, pass this on ** Meanwhile, Do a A Mitzvah for Jonathan: He can receive only regular snail mail. Please, write to: Jonathan Pollard #09185-016. c/o FCI Butner. POB 1000.
      Butner , NC . USA 27509-1000 REVERSE THE "EXPULSION, 5,765 "Post-Outpost Battle Trauma" by Ruti Eisikovitch (H) http://www.inn.co.il/Articles/Article.aspx/8310 Expose "The Mental Preparation for the `Disengagement' and its aftermath in the IDF"! (H) http://www.mentalpreparation.org/BRPortal/br/P102.jsp?arc=11638 , http://www.mentalpreparation.org – specifically: http://www.mentalpreparation.org/BRPortal/br/P100.jsp * Further info: Dr. Gadi Eshel - gadi.eshel@... , Ruth Eisikowitch - DanE@... PS. * Dr.
      Amira Dor's interviewed by Er'el Segal on Radio 99 (H) http://greenraanana.net/omer/interview99FM.mp3 , or http://www.mentalpreparation.org/BRPortal/br/P102.jsp?arc=11638 * "The Psychologists' Union: Collaboration with Expulsion is not an ethical power-abuse" by Evyatar Ben-Tzedef (H) http://www.global-report.com/eviathar/?l=he&a=343596 HAMERAGLIM (The Spies) MOETZET YESHA (received by a chain emails) – MUST SEE
      these Four U-Tube short films (all together about half an hour): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lEnWaBBE8 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrWEvg7GAU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjbTkE36aw , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoHWStCnT4 * RETURN TO GUSH KATIF! (H)
      http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/187878 (Watch the Video (H), Edited by Amatzyah HaEitan, "Ethrog" http://www.etrog.tv) * Screenings of the movie about the struggle over Chomesh,
      Menora Chazani's "Hitnaari" Contact avi@... to schedule a home or communal screening for friends and neighbors BOOKS/PERIODICALS/ALBUMS * Gush-Katif Special Book Fair in the Museum (H) http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/190629 SUMMER BOOK SALE (25 % DISCOUNT) - AUTHOR: PROF. PAUL EIDELBERG Price (incl. postage) -
      Domestic (Israel), Foreign A Jewish Philosophy of History (2d edition) - $18 / 72 NIS, $22 Demophrenia: Israel the Malaise of Democracy - $12 / 48 NIS, $15 (explains why Israel is retreating) Sadat's Strategy - $8 o/ 32 NIS, $10 (predicted failure of Israel's treaty with Egypt) Send checks to Paul Eidelberg. POB 23702. Jerusalem 91236 Israel * "Hebron - 4000 years and 40 - A New
      History of Hebron" (24 pages) by Noam Arnon, is available in English in the following formats: :: HTML: http://emetnews.org/r/0d and :: PDF: http://emetnews.org/r/0e Joan Peters "From Time Immemorial" is sold for 40 NIS (rather than 88 in shops): Haim 03-561-5353 * Defeating political Islam: The New Cold War" by Moorthy S Muthuswamy. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books, 2009 * "Emet Achat VeLo Shtaiym" by Dr. Ya'akov Cheiruti (H) http://emet-achat.co.il , censored at Steimatsky's Details: 03-6855-391, 0502-673-303, fax 03-56-5356, emet.achat1@... * "The Late Great State of Israel: How enemies within
      and without threaten the Jewish nation's survival" by Aaron Klein, WND Books, 2009 Reviewed in http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/the_late_great_state_of_israel.html WEBSITES * "Is The American Jewish Leadership Finally Waking Up To Obama? http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2009/06/is-american-jewish-leadership-finally.html * "Jews `Very Concerned' About Obama, Leader of Jewish Organizations Says" by Ronald Kessler http://www.newsmax.com:80/headlines/obama_hoenlein_israel/2009/06/14/225064.html * "Obama's losing streak and us" by Caroline Glick http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1244371106195&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull * "Netanyahu surrendered" by `Samson Blinded' http://samsonblinded.org/blog/netanyahu-surrendered.htm * "Israel Offers a State and a Half" by Steve Weissman http://www.truthout.org/061509J * "Israel is losing the PR war so badly that even evangelical support is eroding" by Brian Schrauger http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1244371097449&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull * "But, Settlements Obstruct Peace…" by Yoram Ettinger http://yoramettinger.newsnet.co.il/Front/NewsNet/newspaper.asp * "Are the Israel Settlements in Judea and Samaria Illegal?" by Lee Underwood http://emetnews.org/analysis/are_settlements_illegal.php * "The Rubikon" by Dr. Ron Breiman (H) http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1093204.html * Articles by Dr. Benny Morris, Jonathan S Tobin, Steven Emerson, Agence France-Presse, CNN,
      Dr. Daniel Pipes, Ronald Kessler, Jill Cooper, Michael Ledeen, Peggy Shapiro, Carolyn Glick, Kathryn Jean Lopez, Moshe Dann, Steven Emerson, Shmuel Even http://www.israelunitycoalition.org/news/article.php?id=4153 etc ................................................ Recent archives can be found
      at: http://www.eish-l.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/eishl/ To subscribe to this list, send a request to: list@... = = = = = = = Professor Arieh Zaritsky, Ph.D. = = = = = = = Department of Life Sciences tel: 972-8-6461.712 Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (H): 972-8-6499.238 POB 653, Be'er-Sheva, Israel 84105 fax:
      972-8-6278.951 mobile: 972-545-955.670 (alt.: ariehzar@...) ariehz@... http://www.bgu.ac.il/life/zaritsky.html

      Meetup Announcement
      The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club of Greater New York
      Your group has a Meetup Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:30 PM!
      What
      Fireworks at Princeton U, Outdoor Dining at Tiger Noodles, Dessert at Bent Spoon

      When

      Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:30 PM

      Who
      2 Yes / 0 Maybe

      Where
      Tiger Noodles
      260 Nassau Street
      Princeton NJ 08542
      609-252-0663

      RSVP Deadline
      Your organizer has set an RSVP deadline for this event. You have until July 1, 2009 7:00 PM to RSVP.

      Meetup Description
      We will meet at 5:30 at Tiger Noodles in the Outdoor Dining Area. At 7:15, we will have dessert at The Bent Spoon, 35 Palmer Square West, Princeton, NJ 08542, 609-924-2368. After dessert, we will go to the fireworks, which are at the Princeton University Sports Field, next to the Princeton Stadium. If you can't make it for dinner, pack a picnic dinner and meet us at The Bent Spoon. Let me know ahead of time if you will not be attending dinner.
      The North East Corridor train leaves NY Penn Station at 3:53pm and arrives in Princeton Junction at 5:08pm. Let me know if you are taking it so I can arrange to pick you up at the train station. The train leaves at Princeton Junction at 10:58 pm and arrives at NY Penn Station at 12:01am.
      Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes! Bring a rain jacket.
      RSVP to RuthEllenEisen1@... or 856-428-0706.

      Add info@... to your address book to receive all your Meetup emails.
      Meetup Announcement
      The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club of Greater New York
      Your group has a Meetup Friday, July 3, 2009 5:30 PM!
      What
      Dinner at Asporto Mexican and Fireworks at Marine Park Navesink Twin Lighthouses

      When

      Friday, July 3, 2009 5:30 PM

      Who
      3 Yes / 0 Maybe

      Where
      Asporto Mexican Cafe
      222 Shrewsbury Avenue
      Red Bank NJ 07701
      732-530-9772

      RSVP Deadline
      Your organizer has set an RSVP deadline for this event. You have until July 2, 2009 7:00 PM to RSVP. Meetup Description
      We will meet at 5:30 at the restaurant for dinner. If you can't make dinner, you can meet us for ice cream at 7:15 at Cold Stone Creamery, 8 Broad Street, Red Bank, NJ 07702, 732-224-1122. Then we will go see the fireworks at Marine Park, where the Navesink Twin Lighthouses are located. This will be a very picturesque exhibit and worth the drive to.
      If you will not be attending dinner, let me know ahead of time and pack a picnic dinner. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and bring rainwear. This is a kid friendly event.
      RSVP to RuthEllenEisen1@... or 856-428-0706.

      Add info@... to your address book to receive all your Meetup emails.
      Meetup Announcement
      The Morristown Independence Day Tea Party
      Your group has a Meetup Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:00 AM!
      What
      The Morristown Independence Day Tea Party

      When

      Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:00 AM

      Who
      16 Yes / 1 Maybe

      Where
      Morristown Green
      10 Park Place
      Morristown NJ 07960

      RSVP Deadline
      Your organizer has set an RSVP deadline for this event. You have until July 3, 2009 9:00 PM to RSVP.

      From: adkemelman@...
      To: singles-2340-announce@...
      Subject: [singles-2340] New Meetup: Meet & Munch
      Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:31:03 -0400

      Announcing a new Meetup for Jewish United Singles Socializing Together (JUSST)!

      What: Meet & Munch

      When: July 5, 2009 1:00 PM

      Where: Lox, Stock & Deli - Heritage Plaza Strip Mall, Ryders Lane south in Milltown

      Greetings, fellow members!

      Due to the immense popularity of our March brunch meetup at Lox, Stock & Deli, guess what? We're baaaack!

      Lox, Stock & Deli serves up a wide range of mouth-watering deli (but of course!), salads and vegetarian dishes to satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.

      For those who were not with us last time, the arrangement will be a fixed-price lunch at $16 cash, payable upon arrival, tax and tip included, and will feature the following:

      -Access to the salad bar
      -Choice of deli sandwiches
      -Family-style side dishes
      -Assorted beverages
      -Dessert

      Due to their tight pre-dinner schedule, I just request that all attendees kindly arrive by 1:00 p.m.

      I look forward to seeing you there and welcoming our newer members as well.

      Best regards - Dave

      Learn more here:
      http://singles.meetup.com/2340/calendar/10729734/

      From: bklynmeetup@...
      To: singles-976-announce@...
      Subject: [singles-976] New Meetup: Jewish Nightlife& Jmeetup Presents Jewish Nightlife Getaway July 10th to July 12
      Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:49:37 -0400

      Announcing a new Meetup for " #1 Meetup-->JMeetup - Fun Jewish Events&Travel JMeetup.com!

      What: Jewish Nightlife& Jmeetup Presents Jewish Nightlife Getaway July 10th to July 12

      When: July 10, 2009 6:00 PM

      Where: JMeetupGetaway

      Jewish Nightlife and Jmeetup Presents Jewish Nightlife Getaway July 10th to,July 12th exclusive jewish weekend! Join us for Fun, Sports, Socializing, Partying, Relaxation, Live Music and a Great Time! A Vacation in a Weekend! Vacation! The word alone makes you happy. At Getaway you can get everything you want in a vacation in one amazing, affordable weekend. On a Getaway Vacation you'll do more in a weekend than most do all summer. Enjoy your favorite sports, activities and adventures…try something new…kick back and socialize…celebrate with great food and parties…relax and rediscover yourself. And become part of a fun-loving, adventure-seeking community. Everything you love to do is right here waiting for you and it's all included in one low price. Just grab a friend, a loved one or come by yourself and make new friends everywhere you go. And it's all right here in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains of Kent, Connecticut, 2 hours from New York by car or Getaway Bus. It's the vacation you deserve, just when you need it most. JMeetup and Jewish Nightlife Presents JMeetupGetaway , Save $25 when mentioning Jmeetup or Jewish nightlife upon signup or type Jmeetup in the comment box! http://jmeetupgetaway.com/ or http://JewishNightlifeGetaway.com For those in need of a respite from the stresses of city life, enjoy lounging lakeside, playing a light-hearted game of ping-pong, getting a massage or stretching yourself in a yoga class. For some intoxicating grape therapy, a quick trip to the local vineyard in Litchfield Hills will quench your thirst with some local vino. For Foodies, The Connecticut Culinary Institute will also be on hand helping you create delicious dishes in their cooking classes. Enjoy: Crafts Dance lessons Cooking Wine tasting Speed dating The nightly entertainment at the Boathouse Club is where we'll be partying both nights at Club Getaway. There will be DJs and live bands for you and your new JMeetup /Jdate/ Jewish Nightlife friends to rock out to, as well as a lounge and pool table for cocktail-sipping leisure. If the day has to end – this is how to do it! Invite Friends to join us and remind them to mention Jmeetup or Jewish Nightlife to save $25 ! (limited kosher option avail., upon signup mention you are kosher if needed) http://JewishNightlifeGetaway.com/ Any questions, call Greg @ 917-868-4268

      Also mention Jmeetup or Jewish Nightlife when booking any other weekend this year at getaway such as the aug. 7th J weekend to save $25 (if signing up online , put Jmeetup or Jewish Nightlife in the comment box to get the discount , plus additional savings for the 2nd weekend in a summer/2009 calendar year)
      Greg at 917-868-4268 , http://JewishNightlifeGetaway.com

      Learn more here:
      http://www.meetup.com/JMeetup/calendar/10734631/
      EVENT INFORMATION
      Chapter name New York Region Chapter
      Date 7/8/2009
      Title Brown Bag Lunch with Aryeh Green in Manhattan
      Event Summary Please join us!

      Please join us for a
      Brown Bag Lunch with
      Aryeh Green
      Director of Media Central
      To discuss: "Israel In The Media"
      For information on Media Central click here
      Wednesday, July 8th, 2009
      12:00pm - 1:30pm
      At the offices of Weil, Gotshal
      767 Fifth Avenue at 59th Street
      25th Floor, Room 25K
      *Bring your own brown bag lunch, drinks will be provided!*
      Please RSVP by Tuesday, July 7th at (212) 922-0839 or newyork@....

      http://www.rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=f12398bb-d729-4cf6-9647-42380fa0b59e

      Welcome Message from David Flaum, RJC National Chairman

      Welcome to the cyber-home of the Republican Jewish Coalition, the national grassroots organization of Jewish Republicans.

      For over 20 years, the RJC has been the voice of Jewish Republicans in Washington and across the country. We articulate the unique perspective of Jewish Republicans to the Congress, to Administration officials, to Republican Party leaders, to the Jewish community and to the media.

      At the RJC you will also find a community of people who share your interests and concerns. RJC members can meet through our local chapters and events around the country. And here in cyberspace, we keep you connected. You can sign up to receive our e-mail updates on the RJC and on the issues that matter to YOU.

      We invite you to join the RJC and to participate in the national debate on the issues that affect us all. The RJC is the address for information, activism, and community for Jewish Republicans. We look forward to working with you.

      Subject: Axiom; Wrong; NoGhetto! Likud? Talks; Rallies; Tours; Films; Shdema; WebS

      ERETZ ISRAEL SHELANU
      http://www.eish-l.org/

      See information at the end of this newsletter to subscribe/unsubscribe

      Shalom, Shavu'a Tov,
      Axiom of Prof. Eidelberg (eidelberg@...): The more Israel seeks the approval of the nations
      The more Israel will be despised by the nations and succumb to unilateral concessions to the "Palestinians"

      "Something must be wrong with a man who is far more concerned with a Jew building a house in Israel
      than with Muslims building a nuclear bomb in Iran" (by Bert Perlutsky - From benzedeff@...)

      NO TO GHETTOES - THIS IS OUR LAND (H) http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/191099

      "Where is the True Likud" by Atty Elyakim HaEtzni (H) http://www.inn.co.il/Articles/Article.aspx/8341

      Dr. Uri Milstein will deliver a lecture at Be'er-Sheva's branch of Misdar Zabotinsky, entitled
      "The Nabi Samuel Battle – The Writing on the Wall was Not Read", will take place on
      ToNight, SUNDAY, June 28 / Tamuz 6, at 18:30 in Beit Ariel, Be'er-Sheva
      The book will be sold there for 25 NIS each. Details: Danny drosing@...

      TOMORROW, MONDAY, June 29 / Tamuz 8
      (a) 06:05: Dr. Uri Milstein's Weekly Talk on 'Radio A' (97.2) - updated research regarding Israel's battles
      Listen at http://www.iba.org.il/media/?liveRadio=117

      (b) 07:00-08:00 Listen http://www.israelnationalradio.com/ to Prof. Paul Eidelberg's talk
      in "The Eidelberg Report" on Arutz-7's The Tamar Yonah Show
      Toll free #s: IL, US & CA: 1-800-270-4288; UK & AU: 00(11)-800-3-700-7000

      (c) 19:00: Discussion By Frank Gafney, Avi Schnurr, Maj. Gen. James Marks, on
      "The EMP Catastrophe - Proliferating nuclear threats to the US, Israel and other allies"
      at Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd, 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
      Moderator: Janet Lehr. RSVP 818-704-0523 or http://www.cjhsla.org/rsvp2.htm

      Rally against any "2 state - PLO state" that will attack Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport, on
      TUESDAY, June 30, and on SUNDAY, July 5, from 17-19 on Broward Blvd In front of the Federal Building in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
      Sponsored by Shalom International. Info: 305-864-5110 or http://www.defendjerusalem.net

      Lecture by Mr. Chagai Segal on his book "Rak Lo Milchemet Achim" will take place on
      WEDNESDAY, July 1 / Tamuz 9, 20:00 in Misdar Jabotinsky, 10 Ben-Saruk Str, Tel-Aviv
      The book will be sold there for 44 NIS (less than half the usual price)

      Dr. Uri Milstein will guide a Tour in the Golan about The Battles there in Yom Kipur War, on
      THURSDAY, July 2 / Tamuz 10, starting on 08:00 sharp at 'Lev HaMifratz' parking, near Egged station
      Estimated return between 18-19:00. Fee 100 NIS pp. Details: Dorrit 0505-518-935
      Register before June 28 by fax 0777-676-651 or chug.haifa@...

      FRIDAYS in SHDEMA. (For more info: eli7@... , http://womeningreen.org/shd.htm)

      ** A seminar is scheduled to take place in Shdema during the "three weeks" from Tammuz 17 till Av 9
      To include on Thursday afternoons and evening: lectures and courses in history, Tanach & current events
      Friday mornings: courses in Jewish labor and self defense. Stay tuned for further details
      Contact: Yehudit Katzover 0545-866-059, Nadia Matar 0505-500-834, Inna Vinyarsky 0545-620-017, Igor Bielsky 0544-745-322

      PLEASE, PROTEST WITH US IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE, WASHINGTON, DC – RALLY
      Against any "2 state - PLO state" that will attack Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport, ON
      SUNDAY, July 5 – "NO NUKES FOR IRAN!" – "BIBI: STAND FIRM!"
      Bring your signs to show how you feel about this Obama/Hillary betrayal of Israel and America !

      CONNECT TO THE SHOMRON - TRIP From K'far-Saba (From: Chanah goferkd@...)
      TUESDAY, July 7 / Tamuz 15, leaving at 09:00 from the bus station, 3 HaShachar /Pines Strs,
      09:30 from the central bus station, Weitzman Str. Anticipated return at 19:30. Plan:
      Gil'ad Farm, Yitzhar, Three Seas Lookout, Gva'ot Olam Hlls, Elon Moreh, Mt Grizim, Har Brachah
      Guided Tour in a protected bus. Fee: 50 NIS . Must Register with Tomer 0547-631-232

      The First Meeting of The Jewish History Club in HaTikvah neighborhood, to be held on
      WEDNESDAY, July 8 / Tamuz 16. On the Subject: Those Hanged by the British Rulers

      Shoshi Grinfeld's Excellent Film "HaBen HaSorer" will be screened in the Tel-Aviv Cinematec on
      TUESDAY, July 14. For cheap (25 NIS) tickets call Haim Rabinovitch 03-561-5353, yoavi@...

      Minister Moshe Ya'alon will lecture on Actual matters at Beit Zabotinsky, 38 King George Str, Tel-Aviv, on
      WEDNESDAY, July 15 / Tamuz 23, 19:00. Atty Tamar Harpaz will start by talking about Zabotinsky

      WEBSITES
      Two articles by Dr. Martin Sherman: * "The PM at Bar-Ilan: A damage assessment" http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1244371115669
      * "Nakba nonsense" http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3727406,00.html

      * "Has Netanyahu's "Demilitarized State" Ploy Opened a Pandora's Box?" http://emetnews.org/r/1f
      by Dr. Aaron Lerner, Director of IMRA (Independent Media Review & Analysis

      * "The Potency of a Right" by Nadav Shragai http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1095809.html

      * "Barack Obama Violates International Law" by Caroline Glick http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1245924931885&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull

      * "The Congress is Not in anyone's pocket" by Yoram Ettinger (H) http://www.inn.co.il/Articles/Article.aspx/8337

      * "Israel will take advice - not orders" by Prof. Moshe Arens http://www.israelunitycoalition.org/news/article.php?id=4201

      * "Israelis, US Jews Differ Dramatically On Obama" by Caroline B Glick The Jewish Press http://www.jewishpressads.com/pageroute.do/39831

      * "The adolescent angst of Barack Obama" by Michael Barone http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/The-adolescent-angst-of-Barack-Obama-48934402.html

      * "terror competition" between Fatah and Hamas" http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=vEqeKdjJto0

      * "Obama Administration Apologetic for Non-Attendance at Durban II" by Anne Bayefsky
      EYEontheUN Alert , info@...

      * "A Weak American President Behold Obama on Iran" by Anne Bayefsky http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/23/obama-iran-press-conference-elections-opinions-contributors-bayefsky.html

      * "World War IV - The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism" by Amir Taheri http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=8&id=10328

      * " Obama`s Weakness Issue" by Dick Morris http://www.israelunitycoalition.org/news/article.php?id=4220

[...]

      Date 7/28/2009
      Title Brown Bag Lunch with Noah Silverman
      Event Summary Please join us!

      Please Join Us For A Brown Bag Lunch Event
      Featuring a
      Congressional Update on:
      Iran sanctions, cap & trade, health care, and the budget
      with
      Noah Silverman
      RJC Congressional Affairs Director
      Tuesday, July 28th, 2009
      12:00pm-1:30pm
      Offices of Dewey & LeBoeuf
      1301 Avenue of the Americas btwn. 52nd & 53rd
      22nd Floor, Room 22H
      Bring your own brown bag lunch, drinks will be provided!
      Please RSVP by Friday, July 24th, at 212-922-0839 or newyork@....

      http://www.rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=06ef85a8-9176-4d48-8700-08cd4f7e354c

      Tell Sec'y Clinton: Jews Have A Legal, Historical, Political And Moral Right To Live In Judea And Samaria
      Since becoming Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has made a demand that Jews should not be allowed to build more homes or undertake any other additional Jewish construction in Judea and Samaria and eastern Jerusalem. Some have called this a racist demand, because she has supported Palestinians building in all these areas and even insisted that Israel should not demolished illegally built Arab homes. At the same time, Secretary Clinton has made no demands of Mahmoud Abbas' Palestinian Authority (PA) on issues whose non-fulfillment precludes any possibility of peace – arresting terrorists, outlawing terrorist groups and ending the incitement to hatred and murder in the PA-controlled media, mosques, schools and youth camps that feed terrorism and rejection of peace with Israel.

      · In a May 19 interview with the Al-Jazeera cable television network, Secretary Clinton said, "We want to see a stop to [Jewish] settlement construction, additions, natural growth – any kind of settlement activity. We made that very clear. I reinforced that last night at a dinner with Prime Minister Netanyahu."

      · And again, on May 27 in Egypt, secretary Clinton reiterated, "not some [Jewish] settlements, not outposts, not natural growth exceptions … And we intend to press that point."

      · Also, a March 4 press conference in Ramallah with PA president Mahmoud Abbas at her side, Secretary Clinton stated, "Clearly this kind of [Jewish construction] activity is unhelpful and not in keeping with the obligations entered into under the `road map' … It is an issue that we intend to raise with the government of Israel and the government at the municipal level in Jerusalem."

      Write, email, phone or fax Secretary Clinton to tell her that Jews have an historical, religious and political right to live in these areas.

      Has made no demands of PA – on issues that really preclude peace – incitement, arresting outlawing, ending

      In your message, you might consider including some of the following points:

      · As part of Israel's withdrawal from Gaza and northern Samaria, President George W. Bush gave a signed letter to then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, stating that major Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria should remain under Israeli control in any final peace agreement. After all, there are almost 40,000 Jews in Maaleh Adumim, almost 40,000 in Beitar Illit, 25,000 in Ariel, 15,000 in Efrat and 10,000 in Beit El – all are towns located in Judea and Samaria (West Bank).

      This letter was approved almost unanimously in the U.S. House (407 to 9) and the Senate (95 to 3). President Obama has a moral obligation to honor this Bush/Congressionally-approved guarantee to Israel. It is simply inhumane and wholly impractical to prohibit a Jewish son or daughter who marries or moves out of their parents' home from building a house in the same town as their parents, thus forcing them to live in a town other than the one in which they grew up. That this sort of measure is to be applied solely to Jews because they are Jews is simply racist and against American values.

      · Jewish homes comprise only 6 percent of the land area of Judea and Samaria. Jews represent approximately 10 percent of the population. Regardless of the final disposition of these territories under any future agreement, Jews should be allowed to live there.

      · Why can 1.2 million Arabs live among 6 million Jews within the Green Line, but 300,000 Jews cannot live among 2 million Aras in Judea and Samaria?

      · Jews living in Judea and Samaria and eastern Jerusalem have nothing to do with obstructing peace. The reason there is no peace is the Arab refusal to accept Israel's existence. The Palestinian Authority (PA) promotes and indoctrinates hatred and violence against Jews and Americans in their schools, media and speeches. The PA doesn't arrest anti-Israel terrorists; the PA doesn't outlaw terrorist groups and put Israel on their maps as required in their written agreements. That's why the war against Israel continues –not because the Jews live near Arab towns and villages.

      · From 1948 to 1967, not a single Jew living in Judea and Samaria and Gaza, yet there was no peace during this lengthy period. Peace has been prevented by Arab non-acceptance of Israel, not the presence of Jews living in Judea and Samaria.

      · The Israeli government is a sovereign, democratically-elected government. They should be allowed to make their own decisions, not have decisions imposed upon them by the United States. Imposed "solutions" can never lead to peace.

      · The territories of Judea and Samaria have been illegally occupied by Jordan from 1948 to 1967 and Jordan did not renounce its claim to these territories until 1988. Only two UN member states supported Jordan's right to occupy and annex Judea and Samaria. This is no-one's sovereign territory and is unallocated land under international law.

      · Eastern Jerusalem is as much a part of Jerusalem, the religious, historical and political capital of the Jewish people, as any other part of the city.

      · Judea and Samaria have been the religious, historical and political heartland of the Jewish people from biblical times, from the Jewish nation-state 2000 years ago, to the Balfour Declaration to the League of Nations, which reiterated the fact that this is the Jewish homeland.

      · Jerusalem, in particular the Old City and Temple Mount, contain the holiest sites in Judaism, while containing site of only lesser significance to Islam.

      · Jerusalem is mentioned hundreds of times in the bible, but not once in the Quran.

      · Throughout history, Jerusalem has never been the capital of any nation other Jewish people.

      · Since the mid-1800s, Jerusalem is the only city in the word to have had a Jewish majority.

      · Only under Israeli rule have all adherents of all religions represented in Jerusalem been able to worship freely and access their religious sites.

      · Under non-Israeli rule, Jewish sites have been destroyed or vandalized. Under Jordanian rule (1948-67), every one of the Old City's 58 synagogues were destroyed and the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives desecrated, with tombstones used to pave roads and Jordanian army latrines.

      · Under Palestinian Authority control, major Jewish shrines have been desecrated or destroyed. Joseph's Tomb has been demolished, Rachel's Tomb has been repeatedly attacked, necessitating a major security wall and guard towers, the ancient synagogue in Jericho was burnt to the ground.

      · Only under Israeli rule have all adherents of all religions represented in Jerusalem been able to worship freely and access their religious sites.

      · Handing over part of Jerusalem to the PA will render the rest of Jerusalem vulnerable to terrorist, rocket and mortar attacks.

      · The world lived through the horror of a divided Berlin. We dare not re-live that horror by dividing Jerusalem.

      Phone: 202-647-4000; 1-800-877-8339 (Federal Relay Service)

      Letter: U.S. Department of State, 2201 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20520

      Or click here to email Secretary Clinton at the Department of State

      http://www.zoa.org/sitedocuments/actionalert_view.asp?actionalertID=1637

      COMMITTEE FOR ACCURACY IN MIDDLE EAST REPORTING IN AMERICA Hate Israel, Believe in `Jewish Conspiracies'?C-SPAN's Your ChannelJune 29, 2009 Please click here to support CAMERA's vital work! IN BRIEF to / Top / In Detail / Action Item Shalom CAMERA E-Mail Team: C-SPAN continues to provide a platform for anti-Semitic and extreme anti-Israel voices during its call-in program, "Washington Journal," and program hosts routinely sit silent and impassive during hate-filled rants, giving tacit approval to the statements made.For instance, did you know that Adolf Hitler was a Jew? When a caller made that bizarre charge on June 18, channel president and host of that day's program, Susan Swain, did not contradict her. Did you know that the massive protests in Iran resulted from "a plot that came from Israel by Jews to finally get [President Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad out of there?" When a second caller echoed that "international Jewish conspiracy" claim on a separate segment of the June 18 program, Swain thanked the viewer for phoning.Did you know that Iranian government repression of its people is like Israeli defense against Palestinian terrorism, and that the important question is "how can the people of Iran use pressure to help those in Palestine [Sic.]?" When a third June 18 caller hijacked the discussion of unrest in Iran over Ahmadinejad's apparently fraudulent reelection to make that ludicrous comparison, Swain again said nothing.CAMERA has provided to C-SPAN extensive documentation of the problem and many in the public have protested the network's abetting the spread of bigotry. Senior officials know they have a problem but thus far have refused to take meaningful action.According to the C-SPAN Web site, the estimated number of people watching the network each week is 28,500,000. ACTION ITEMS to / Top / In Brief / Action Item Contact C-SPAN President and Co-Chief Executive Officer Susan Swain and Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer Brian Lamb. E-mail blamb@... and sswain@...,Call the network: 202 737-3200Ask for Lamb and Swain and leave a message if you don't reach them.Send a cc to "Washington Journal" hosts Steven Scully sscully@..., Peter Slen pslen@..., Robb Harleston rharleston@..., Greta Brawner gbrawner@..., Paul Orgel porgel@... Echevarria pechevarria@.... Or write to Lamb and Swain at C-SPAN, 400 N. Capitol St., N.W. Suite 650, Washington, D.C. 20001.Courteously but firmly remind C-SPAN of its responsibility to broadcast news and informed opinion, not to serve as a megaphone for hatred. Would the channel allow itself to be repeatedly hijacked by anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-feminist or other such hate-mongers? Hardly. C-SPAN's hospitality for haters of Jews and the Jewish state must end now.*Please use the information in the alert as background for your own letter. Do not copy and paste directly from the alert and do not forward it to the media.*Please send blind copies (bcc) to letters@... IN DETAIL to / Top / In Brief / Action Item 1. On June 18's "Washington Journal," Swain was interviewing Azar Nafisi, a visiting fellow at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies about the protests in Iran. Caller: "I do not really believe anything she [Nafisi] is saying .... The Jews have been upset with Ahmadinejad for years and they've been trying to get him out of power for years. We all know America is behind those Jews. This was their chance to get him out of power through this election and though Jews put up money in America along with them sent people to Iran to overthrow this election. This was all a plot behind and from those Jews. They could not get all the people involved so they went to the young people with innocent minds to get them to overthrow Ahmadinejad .... That was a plot that came from Israel to Jews to finally get Ahmadinejad out of there."Presented with most elements of the classic antisemitic "international Jewish conspiracy" canard — Jews, money, an Israeli plot, American support, brainwashing innocent people — Nafisi started to disagree with the caller, but Swain interrupted and thanked the caller. She then asked her guest about a Wall Street Journal article reporting that some Israelis believe Ahmadinejad's reelection is better for Israel since a more "moderate leader .... would have posed a more serious problem for Israel's interests in Iran."2. Ten minutes later, more of the same with another caller:".... [Y]ou say that America should tell Iranians what the situation is that they are experiencing there in Iran. How should America help Palestinians? What about them compared to Israel with all of our arms oppressing Palestinians?" Claiming to have met "Americans who have left America to experience the freedom of their religion in Iran," the caller again asks Nafisi "what is your opinion of the Palestinian issue? How can the people of Iran use pressure to help those in Palestine?"Swain says nothing. Nafisi replies that "I do not understand as an Iranian ---- why the desire for freedom should not lead to the desire for freedom in other parts of the world. To say we need to support just one of the fights for democracy does not mean we should deny another movement, especially the plight of the Palestinian people .... You have to understand that our own cry for freedom implies allowing other people to be free." Freedom, Nafisi says, "is a universal entity ...." Swain says nothing, missing this golden opportunity to stress that Israel — the one free, Western-style democracy in the Middle East — has been fighting attempts by Palestinian Arabs and other Arabs to destroy it and deny freedom and equality to the Jewish people for 61 years. 3. Finally, during the June 18 "Washington Journal" broadcast, during the open phone segment, with no guest, Swain takes a call from "Bernice" in Florida:Caller: "Since 1945, we have been giving Israel $4 billion a year. There are only 5 million Jews in Israel. So why should be giving them $4 billion? They are only using it on tanks and nuclear energy, nuclear bombs. And I think we should cut that out and — people do not realize that Hitler was a Jew." At this point, Swain might have wondered aloud about the handful of hard-core, anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli kooks "Washington Journal," amplifies unfiltered. She might have noted that U.S. aid to Israel is not $4 billion annually but $3 billion, and not since 1945 (Israel was re-established in 1948) but following the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty in 1979, with $2 billion a year going to Egypt; that most of the aid is spent in the United States, largely to offset U.S. military assistance to Arab countries; that from intelligence on Soviet weapons systems to remotely piloted vehicle technology, the United States has gained much from its alliance with Israel, not to mention that Israel as an outpost of democracy in a region hostile to it is in America's national interest. And, oh yes, surprising as it may seem, Adolf Hitler was not Jewish. Swain could have done that but, like numerous other C-SPAN hosts confronted with such calls, chose not t o. 4. On June 16's "Washington Journal," host Pedro Echeverria discussed Iranian election protests and the country's potential destabilization with Neil MacFarquhar, New York Times U.N. bureau chief. A caller referred to Israel's attack of the U.S.S. Liberty during the 1967 Six-Day War, asked if Israel's reported nuclear arsenal was real and demanded " what has it done to help the United States in any war ....?" Echeverria seemed unaware of the Liberty incident and MacFarquhar did not point out that U.S. and Israeli investigations ruled that it was accidental. MacFarquhar seemed to agree with the caller that objecting to Iran's presumed nuclear weapons program but tolerating Israel's "is a double standard. People point that out, where I work at the U.N., all the time .... In the era of Communism, Israel was always seen as a bulwark in defending those [U.S] interests. But there is a new sentiment being expressed much more publicly. Israel is creating too much turmoil, the source of too much turmoil."5. "Washington Journal's" May 31 show, Steve Scully moderating, featured anti- Semites at both ends, syndicated columnist Pat Buchanan in the studio, and this caller:"We have had people prosecuted for war crimes in Germany, Japan, Kosovo, and today Americans are being prosecuted. In 1967, `68, the U.S.S. Liberty was attacked by Israel. The survivors filed a war crime report with the Department of Justice that they will not act on. You can get half of the Congress to an AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the registered U.S. pro-Israel lobby] dinner but you can' t get ten percent of the Congress standing up for these guys who died for our country. Isn't the U.S. Congress corrupt?" Buchanan: "When it comes to the issue of Israel, Senator [J. William] Fulbright said that Israel owns the U.S. Senate. There is no doubt, when it comes to the issue of Israel, the Congress of the United States is virtually, not 100 percent, but close to 100 percent, supports the Israeli position .... Let me say this about the Liberty. I interviewed the captain when his book came out. That was a criminal assault on the third day of the Six-Day War. When the American ship that was flying an American flag, I think they knew it was an American ship .... It was under fire for hours on end. Lifeboats were fired on. It was an atrocity and 37 Americans, I believe, died and more than 100 wounded .... This was really not investigated at the time, and exposed. The people responsible for covering at up were not held to an accounting." 6. May 30's "Washington Journal" included two callers repeating much of the historically false anti-Israel tirade typical of C-SPAN phone-in participants: First anti-Israel caller: "I'd like to also remind everyone out there that President Truman's entire cabinet warned against the creation of Israel as leading to World War III and once again we find American foreign policy backed up behind Israel. We follow them around, do whatever they're asking us to do. Namely it's Iran now. The real solution is for the Israelis to go back behind the 1949 line where there were only 400,000 Jews in Israel at that point, and adhere to the U.N. Resolution that they signed at the time, which declared that they would not cause any harm to the indigenous inhabitants of Palestine, namely the Palestinians. We can never have peace in the Middle East with Israel being the thorn in the side of the Middle East. They have put out so much mis-propaganda on Palestine. For example, it's not just a desert. It's a very fertile piece of property, some of the richest real estate in the world. The real solution is for Isr ael to disband or go back to `49 borders. The only reason that they won was because they had American weapons against a vastly inferior opponent that did not have the technology of weapons that we afforded Israel."Second anti-Israel caller: "Why is Israel's nuclear weapons off the table? All we talk about is what Iran is trying to develop. What about the 400 war heads Israel has? I'm a Navy veteran and I don't consider Israel my friend. I'm tired of hearing Israel is this and that. What has that done for America? Nothing. We're in the problems with the Middle East because of our support for Israel which is racist at its core and that's why we have the problem in the Middle East, so talk about the Israelis' nuclear weapons. If I was Iran, I would try and get all the nuclear weapons I could get."Occasionally guests offer mitigating information, but there is virtually no defense of Israel's legitimacy as a state, of the Jewish people's right to sovereignty in the land of Israel, of the murderous intolerance Jews in the Jewish state are constantly subjected to. C-SPAN moderators sit mute or facilitate the rants. It's left to the occasional pro-Israel caller, sometimes self-identified Christians, to provide moments of rationality. A simple five- or ten-second delay, as is common on radio call-in programs, would suffice. But for whatever reason, C-SPAN continues to be part of this intolerable problem, not the solution. With thanks,Eric RozenmanWashington DirectorCAMERA To subscribe to CAMERA's E-Mail Team alerts, send a note with your name, address, email, telephone number and how you heard about these alerts to alert@...

      Our Science Fiction group is
      for everyone 21 or older
      regardless of background or marital status. Younger fans should find
      another group.
      Please introduce yourself when you join and
      periodically as new members keep joining. We plan to get together at
      restaurants and to go to movies. We will see them in movie theaters,
      and, if people are kind enough, on people's home VCRs, or DVD
      players, for the technologically advanced among us. Buy your own
      movie tickets. Buy your own meals at Restaurants. Hopefully a
      typical event would involve going to a Science Fiction Movie and
      then to a Restaurant to discuss the movie we just saw.
      Are you a single Science Fiction fan looking for a soulmate? Perhaps
      you will find that person here. This club is not a New Jersey
      singles group per se, and is open to anyone over 21, regardless of
      background or marital status, nonetheless, love is a good thing.
      Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
      Most science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in
      New Jersey joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to
      find her ideal man. Unlike most singles events, which tend to be
      attended by more women than men, most science fiction events are
      attended by more men than women.
      If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      You do not have to be single to join :
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
      CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
      Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.
      Please also do your part to help Israel by joining pro-Israel groups
      both on line and in real life. You can read more about topics and
      people in the
      news such as Jimmy Carter and James Baker and Coca Cola etc. by
      doing searches
      in the message archives of Yahoo Groups including those listed below.

      Some pro-Israel on line groups are listed below:
      Post message: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelMustLive@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelMustLive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelNowAndForever@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelNowAndForever-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      c-span, also known as C-SPAN provides much valuable information.
      However, we are
      distressed that programs like
      Washington Journal on c-span seem to provide a forum for
      anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in
      general who seem to not only call into that t.v. show, but get
      through, and get
      on the air, where they are seldom interupted or cut off by the show's
      moderators. We feel that a 2 minute delay could enable the show's
      moderators to
      screen out the anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish
      people, however
      no such 2 minute delay seems to be in place. Moreover the moderators
      of that
      show and others do not seem to be of a mind to cut off the anti-
      Semites and
      other enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in general who
      regularly call into
      that show and others
      on c-span. We have therefore created this Yahoo Group in the hopes
      that members
      of the group will become regular viewers of c-span and will call in
      regularly to
      Washington Journal and other c-span call in t.v. shows, to support
      Israel and
      the Jewish people and to counter the anti-Semites and other enemies
      of Israel
      and the Jewish people whose calls are regularly aired on c-span. We
      also hope
      that members of our Yahoo Group will contact their U.S.
      Senators and members of Congress and President Bush at
      http://www.whitehouse.gov to see what can be done about
      the situation at c-span.

      Post message: PeopleForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeAreForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeAreForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeStandUpForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeStandUpForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: AmericansForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: AmericansForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you know of other pro-Israel on line groups and/or pro-Israel
      groups that meet in real life please post the information about them.
      There are many avenues for Jewish activism. Support of Israel ,
      Support of the Jewish people, Opposition to anti-Semitism, to name a
      few.
      We believe that it is vital for Jewish survival that single Jews
      meet other single Jews, marry one another, and raise their children
      as Jews. Because there is a hole in our calendar from Friday night
      to Saturday night during which many single Jews go to non-Jewish
      singles events, meet non-Jews, marry non-Jews, and have children
      from those marriages who are not raised as Jews, the Jewish people
      faces a very severe problem. We urge everyone who reads this to
      contact his or her Rabbi and demand that his or her Rabbi hold
      regular Jewish singles Onegs on Friday nights.
      We feel that it is vitally important that single Jews go to Jewish
      singles events and meet other Jewish singles at those events.
      If you know anyone who happens to be Jewish who is hosting a
      singles event please ask him or her to consider hosting events just
      for Jewish singles.
      We also offer the opportunity at our on line Jewish singles groups
      to post your Jewish singles introductions and to respond to other
      Jewish singles introductions.
      Please do so regularly. Please state that you are Jewish, single and
      over 21
      in your introductions at our on line Jewish singles groups.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/

      Post message:
      VegetariansofNewJersey@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe:
      VegetariansofNewJersey-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Time to Post Your Introductions
      Please regularly post your introduction as new members keep on
      joining. Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, To
      post click on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
      and then click on Post or email
      JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
      county you live in,
      your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
      may if you wish include a link to your photo.
      Attachements are stripped out of posts to the group.
      Please also join our other fine Yahoo Groups:

      JewishSinglesOfNJ For Jewish Singles 21 and over from the New Jersey
      area

      Post message: JewishSinglesOfNJ@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: JewishSinglesOfNJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Jewish Singles From Everywhere
      for Jewish Singles 21 and over from everywhere
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/
      Post message: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please also join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationCSPAN/

      Subject: ObamaOutPost! Talks; Rallies; Tours ; JewiShdema! IntEnemies; WebS

      ERETZ ISRAEL SHELANU
      http://www.eish-l.org/

      See information at the end of this newsletter to subscribe/unsubscribe

      Shalom,
      "Kol HaAretz" (=All of The Land) - A Treasure from 1947 (H) http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwhssb

      Worldwide "Obama Outpost" Fundraiser! Please forward this to your list, NOW! Buddy 973-785-0057
      http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-06-24.6460438941

      "The Czechs weren't invited to Munich, either" http://fresnozionism.org/archives/1270
      "The 'Rape' of Israel" by Moshe Dann http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/06/the_rape_of_israel.html

      TODAY, MONDAY, June 29 / Tamuz 8

      "WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE" (eidelberg@...)
      in "The Eidelberg Report" on Arutz-7's The Tamar Yonah Show
      Toll free #s: IL, US & CA: 1-800-270-4288; UK & AU: 00(11)-800-3-700-7000

      (c) 19:00: Discussion By Frank Gafney, Avi Schnurr, Maj. Gen. James Marks, on
      "The EMP Catastrophe - Proliferating nuclear threats to the US, Israel and other allies"
      at Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd, 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
      Moderator: Janet Lehr. RSVP 818-704-0523 or http://www.cjhsla.org/rsvp2.htm

      Rally against any "2 state – TOMORROW, TUESDAY, June 30, and on SUNDAY, July 5, from 17-19 on
      Broward Blvd In front of the Federal Building in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
      Sponsored by Shalom International. For more info: 305-864-5110 or http://www.defendjerusalem.net

      Lecture by Mr. Chagai Segal on his book "Rak Lo Milchemet Achim" will take place on
      WEDNESDAY, July 1 / Tamuz 9, 20:00 in Misdar Jabotinsky, 10 Ben-Saruk Str, Tel-Aviv
      The book will be sold there for 44 NIS (less than half the usual price)

      Dr. Uri Milstein will guide a Tour in the Golan about The Battles there in Yom Kipur War, on
      THURSDAY, July 2 / Tamuz 10, starting on 08:00 sharp at 'Lev HaMifratz' parking, near Egged station
      Estimated return between 18-19:00. Fee 100 NIS pp. Details: Dorrit 0505-518-935
      Register before 15:30 on Tuesday, June 30 by fax 0777-676-651 or chug.haifa@...

      FRIDAYS in SHDEMA. (For more info: eli7@... , http://womeningreen.org/shd.htm)
      Next FRIDAY, July 3 / Tamuz 12, 09:30 - Rabbi Zvi Rimon will give a shiur on
      THE MEANING OF MOURNING THE DESTRUCTION
      The week after a very special program will be taking place in Shdema in Hebrew AND IN ENGLISH

      JULY 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 - THURSDAY-FRIDAYS AT JEWISH SHDEMA IN GUSH ETZION
      Come to an Eretz Israel experience of study, thought, and spiritual enrichment with outstanding lecturers
      The struggle in Shdema encapsules the struggle for all of Eretz Israel. On the program:
      * Lectures:(in Hebrew)
      Gershon Bar Kokhba - "The Jewish Revolt"
      Prof. Yoram Ettinger - "The Demographic Demon"
      Prof. Rafi Yisraeli - "The Islamic Danger"
      Yehudah Glick - "The Destruction and the Struggle for the Temple"
      Dr. Hayyim Shalem - "Rabbi Teichtal"
      Aryeh Klein - "The Historical-Geographical Background of Shdema"
      Rabbi Zevik Harel - "The Hasidic Rabbi of Piaseczno" (film and lecture)
      Play: Waiting for the Rear Guard, Uri Tzvi Greenberg Heritage Center
      Film Marathon:
      Katif Dream by Yuval and Alizah Ginsburg
      The Rebellious Son by Shoshi Greenfeld
      Journalists' Round Table with Sofia Ron-Moriah, Hagai Huberman, an Arutz 7 representative, and additional participants
      Self Defense and Krav Maga with Yisrael Melamed (for men) and Shosh Tropper-Baum (for women)
      Learning the Basics of Construction with the brothers Danny and Itzik Halamish
      * Lectures and a Panel Discussion in English:
      Itamar Marcus - "Fatah and Hamas: Find the Difference"
      New Immigrants' Panel with Rabbis Moshe Lichtman & Yitzhak, and Geula Twersky, Zahava Englard, & Sharon Katz: "Made Aliyah. What Now?"

      For a detailed program and transportation details: watch for the upcoming flyers,
      or call: 0507-161-818 (Yehudit Katzover), 0505-500-834 (Nadia Matar)
      The Committee for a Jewish Shdema http://www.womeningreen.org

      INTERNAL ENEMIES
      * "The Haters among Us" by Aaron Roll (H) http://www.aaronroll.com/democracy/Hatred_for_Nothing.pdf
      * Second Part of Roll's book (H) http://www.aaronroll.com/democracy/Hatred_for_Nothing_Volume2.pdf

      * The Worst of Judge (ret) Aharon Barak (H) http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3736894,00.html
      Also in http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/191075 & http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3736984,00.html

      * American Jews fund anti-Israel organizations - Groups work with Palestinian Authority promote Iran nukes
      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101992

      * "Ben-Gurion Chief of Staff Ambassador Ehud Avriel was also a British spy" by Haim Yativ (H)
      http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=268112

      * The Violent History of the Leftist Establishment's Dirty War Against The Jewish Right, 1904-2008
      The booklet "The Cain Syndrome" (H & E) at http://www.womeningreen.org.il or ask Nadia nmatar@... to send it to you

      * "Bar-Ilan University Blasted for Conference `Befitting Bir Zeit'" <br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • mr
      Message 72 of 72 , May 27, 2011
        More Jewish Singles And Other Events

        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
        Lyme Disease On The Rise – Se-ual Transmission?
        When the CDC reports that Lyme is on the rise, assuming they had accurate
        statistics which is debatable, it is time to speak out.
        I live in Maine, so this PBS program is extremely alarming. Read and/or listen
        here. (Reported by Tom Porter)
        Maine has a strong deer-hunting community which is carefully managed and far
        less of a concern than other states where deer populations are out of control.
        Even in Maine there is a deer population problem in urban areas where hunting is
        prohibited. So imagine the states across the country where urban restrictions
        allow deer to thrive…and of course deer ticks are not the only way to contract
        Lyme disease.
        Se-ual transmission of Lyme disease is hotly debated, however, Syphilis, the
        cousin of Lyme, is contracted primarily through se-ual contact.
        The Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation has published the following abstract by Dr.
        Gregory Bach, Do.O.P.C. from Pennsylvania back in 2001. It begs the question of
        why more studies like this have been withheld from the public:
        RECOVERY OF LYME SPIROCHETES BY PCR IN SEMEN SAMPLES OF PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED
        LYME DISEASE PATIENTS
        Lyme disease, being a spirochete with pathology similar to syphilis, is often
        found difficult to treat due to the spirochete invading sanctuary sites and
        displaying pleo-morphic characteristics such as a cyst (L-form). Because a
        significant portion of se-ually active couples present to my office with Lyme
        disease, with only one partner having a history of tick exposure, the question
        of possible secondary (se-ual)vector of transmission for the spirochete warrants
        inquiry.
        Additionally, se-ually active couples seem to have a marked propensity for
        antibiotic failure raising the question of se-ually active couples re-infecting
        themselves through intimate contact.
        METHODS:
        Lyme spirochetes/DNA have been recovered from stored animal semen. Recovery of
        spirochete DNA from nursing mother's breast milk and umbilical cord blood by PCR
        (confirmed by culture/microscopy), have been found in samples provided to my
        office.
        RESULTS:
        Surprisingly, initial laboratory testing of semen samples provided by male Lyme
        patients (positive by western blot/PCR in blood) and the male se-ual partner of
        a Lyme infected female patient were positive approximately 40% of the time.
        PCR recovery of Lyme DNA nucleotide sequences with microscopic confirmation of
        semen samples yielded positive results in 14/32 Lyme patients (13 male semen
        samples and 1 vaginal pap).
        ALL positive semen/vaginal samples in patients with known se-ual partners
        resulted in positive Lyme titers/PCR in their se-ual partners. 3/4 positive
        semen patients had no or unknown se-ual partners to be tested. These preliminary
        findings warrant further study. Current a statistical design study to evaluate
        the possibility of se-ual transition of the spirochete is being undertaken.
        Our laboratory studies confirm the existence of Lyme spirochetes in
        semen/vaginal secretions. Whether or not further clinical studies with a larger
        statistical group will support the hypothesis of se-ual transmission remains to
        be seen. A retrospective clinical study is also underway.
        We are reviewing the medical records, collecting semen samples of patients who
        were previously diagnosed with current and previously treated Lyme disease are
        being asked to provide semen,pap and blood samples for extensive laboratory
        testing.
        CONCLUSION:
        With the initially impressive data, we feel the subsequent statistical sudy on
        the se-ual transmission of the Lyme spirochete will illuminate a much broader
        spectrum of public health concerns associated with the disease than the
        originally accepted tick borne vector."
        ******
        Also, according to the Serano Group (www.serranogroup.org), as far back as 1986
        the National Institute of Health (NIH), working with other researchers, put
        uninfected mice in a cage with Bb infected mice. All of the uninfected mice had
        evidence of Bb infection 42 days later.
        And it is well established that Bb is found in urine. Willy Burgdorfer, the
        discoverer of Borrelia burgdorferi, unfortunately got Lyme borreliosis when
        urine from an infected rabbit splashed into his eye. As with blood
        transfusions, not enough research has been done on transmission by other body
        fluids.
        The Serano Group also reports that in April, 2001, Dr. Gregory Bach presented a
        paper at the International Scientific Conference on Lyme Disease showing that in
        42 tested Lyme borreliosis patients, 14 had DNA evidence of Bb in semen or
        vaginal fluids.
        It is both shocking and infuriating that this evidence is being covered up.
        In closing, I repeat my prediction that it will be the scientific researchers
        who will break the stranglehold of information regarding the other ways that
        Lyme is transmitted – including the se-ual transmission – and hopefully better
        precautions can be made to slow the rapid spread of this horrible disease.
        the source url for this post it is almost the url below I just
        removed the x from the next to the last word in the url
        so when you put the almost url in your browser you will need to restore the x in
        the next to the last word in the almost url below
        http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/lyme-disease-on-the-rise-seual-tran\
        smission/
        Ari Fleischer AND Steve Malzberg
        Ari Fleischer
        Former White House Press Secretary
        and WOR Radio Host Steve Malzberg
        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00pm to 9:00pm

        EVENT INFORMATION
        Central New Jersey Chapter of the Republican Jewish Coalition
        Date 6/12/2011
        http://www.rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=de99e69f-4891-467e-8375-cc59a8e5a29e

        Title A Conversation with Ari Fleischer and Steve Malzberg

        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00pm to 9:00pm
        $10 for current RJC members
        *$20 for non-members
        *Admission fee waived for new memberships at event
        Congregation Sons of Israel
        33 Gordons Corner Road
        Manalapan, New Jersey 07726-1542
        (732) 446-3000
        http://www.sonsofisrael.com/
        Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 8th, at 212-922-0839 or
        newyork@...

        Join the Central New Jersey Chapter
        for a conversation with
        Ari Fleischer
        Former White House Press Secretary
        featuring
        Steve Malzberg
        WOR Talk Radio Host
        Join us for an intimate look at life inside the White House and an analysis of current events.
        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00 - 9:00 PM General Program
        6:30 Private Leadership Reception with Ari Fleischer
        Congregation Sons of Israel
        33 Gordons Corner Road
        Manalapan, NJ
        Kosher refreshments served
        $10 for current RJC members
        $20 for non-members (admission fee waived for new memberships at event)
        Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 8 to 212-922-0839 or NewYork@....

        RJC Expresses Concern about Ron Paul Candidacy
        Thursday, May 12, 2011 By: RJC Press Office
        Washington, D.C. (May 12, 2011) -- With press reports indicating that
        Congressman Ron Paul (TX) will announce his bid for the 2012 GOP presidential
        nomination tomorrow, the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) releases the
        following statement expressing deep concern about his candidacy.
        RJC Executive Director Matthew Brooks stated:
        "As Americans who are committed to a strong and vigorous foreign policy, we are
        deeply concerned about the prospective presidential campaign of Congressman Ron
        Paul. While Rep. Paul plans to run as a Republican, his views and past record
        place him far outside of the Republican mainstream. His candidacy, as we've seen
        in his past presidential campaigns, will appeal to a very narrow constituency in
        the U.S. electorate. Throughout his public service, Paul has espoused a
        dangerous isolationist vision for the U.S. and our role in the world. He has
        been a virulent and harsh critic of Israel during his tenure in Congress*. Most
        recently Paul gave an interview in which he voiced his objection to the recent
        killing of Osama Bin Laden.
        Brooks added, "We certainly respect Congressman Paul's right to run, but we
        strongly reject his misguided and extreme views, which are not representative of
        the Republican Party."
        * Notes:
        Paul likened Israel's defensive blockade of Hamas-ruled Gaza to "a concentration
        camp"
        Ron Paul: U.S. Shouldn't Support Israel's Gaza Blockade
        In February, Paul proposed an amendment to unilaterally cancel U.S. assistance
        to Israel
        Politico, "Huddle, 2/16/11"
        http://www.politico.com/huddle/0211/huddle724.html
        Ron Paul was one of just 8 House members to vote against sanctions on Iran
        http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2010-394
        During the interval between his stints in Congress, Ron Paul published
        newsletters that included "rants against the Israeli lobby"
        CNN, "Ron Paul '90s newsletters rant against blacks, gays", 1/1/08
        http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/
        http://www.rjchq.org/Newsroom/newsdetail.aspx?id=4591a632-529b-4dc7-bce6-ae848eb\
        7a064
        We seek to foster and enhance ties between the American Jewish community and
        Republican decision makers. We work to sensitize Republican leadership in
        government and the party to the concerns and issues of the Jewish community,
        while articulating and advocating Republican ideas and policies within the
        Jewish community. We are committed to building a strong, effective and respected
        Jewish Republican voice in Washington and across the country.
        http://www.rjchq.org/About/missionstatement.aspx
        For 25 years, the Republican Jewish Coalition (formerly the National Jewish
        Coalition) has been the voice for Jewish Republicans. The RJC was founded in
        1985 to be a permanent Jewish presence in the Republican community and a
        credible Republican presence in the Jewish community.
        As the unique bridge between the Jewish community and Republican leaders, the
        RJC earned the trust of the Reagan and Bush administration officials, national
        and state legislators, and party leaders.
        The RJC works to sensitize Republican decision makers in government and the
        party to the concerns of the Jewish community, while at the same time
        articulating Republican ideas and policies in the Jewish community.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition is the most important voice on Republican issues
        in the Jewish community and the most trusted and sought-out Jewish advisor to
        Republican leaders.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition has a tradition of leadership and activism,
        hosting events and activities such as the Presidential Candidates Forum,
        leadership trips to Israel for Members of Congress, governors and other leaders,
        and creating a high-level and high-profile Jewish presence at the Republican
        National Convention.
        No less importantly, the Republican Jewish Coalition has a growing grassroots
        outreach to Jewish Republicans, which has been very successful in the last few
        years. Using a variety of media, including an award-winning website, the RJC is
        attracting new members, adding to our current 40 chapters and building on the
        network of Jewish Republican activists already in place in key states around the
        country.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition has a highly successful Legislative Affairs
        Department, ensuring that our issues are heard on Capitol Hill. We lobby and
        advise leaders from state capitals to the U.S. Capitol and from the local party
        offices to the Republican National Committee. Through the ongoing work of our
        Communications Department, we make our case in the mainstream national media and
        the local Jewish papers.
        In addition, we have established the Republican Jewish Coalition Political
        Action Committee to expand our capabilities. This allows us to aggressively
        engage in political activities across the country and gives us the ability to
        strongly support, both politically and financially, the incumbents and
        challengers who reflect our priorities and principles.
        On every level, the Republican Jewish Coalition is committed to building a
        strong, effective, and respected Jewish Republican voice in Washington and
        across the country.
        http://www.rjchq.org/About/orgbio.aspx
        I am looking for Susan Pinkus formerly of West Orange New Jersey
        She used to go to Jewish singles groups in New Jersey
        She raised Miniature Italian Greyhounds
        She went to Columbia High School in Maplewood,New Jersey
        She lived in South Orange, New Jersey before she moved to West Orange New Jersey
        She is 60 years old
        If you have seen her please email me
        haveyouseensusan@...
        haveyouseensusan AT yahoo dot com

        2 Memorial Day Weekend Events for YJPs
        THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!

        Save on the gas, connect with other YJPs, and come grill the rabbi at "The
        Shabbaton's" YJP MELAVE MALKA with world-renowned Rabbi Manis Friedman, one of
        today's most popular Jewish speakers on love and relationships.

        Network with other young Jewish professionals over a scrumptious buffet dinner
        and dessert, then hear Rabbi Friedman priceless guidance on love and intimacy in
        his talk, "The Romance of Attraction."

        TIME: Doors open at 10:30pm.
        COST: $20
        WHERE: The Jewish Children's Museum, 792 Eastern Pkwy. (corner of Kingston
        Ave.), Brooklyn. Street parking or #3 train to Kingston Ave.

        SUNDAY!

        Put away the sunscreen for just a few more hours and feast on a delicious Sunday
        BRUNCH and get another exciting opportunity to hear Rabbi Manis Friedman on
        Israel and all the recent developments in the Middle East as he speaks on "The
        Future of Jerusalem: Prophecies in Our Time."

        TIME: Brunch begins at 12:15pm.
        COST: $20
        WHERE: 822 Empire Blvd., Brooklyn

        For more information, visit http://shabbaton.org or call 718-774-6187

        Is Raw Cacao a Superfood or Harmful Stimulant
        By Diana Stoevelaar of www.AwesomeRawsome.com
        Is raw cacao a superfood or harmful stimulant? Although some raw food leaders
        highly promote cacao as something that should be revered as a food of the Gods,
        others have spoken out against raw cacao and raw chocolate. Who should you
        believe? Don't be fooled by all the hype!
        "Many people are being mislead to believe cacao and other foods are healthy.
        Many of the people who promote it, have a good heart and really feel it is a
        good food, but I know there are many who sell this product knowing it is toxic
        and addictive, just to make money."
        Many raw food leaders including Victoria Boutenko, Dr. Doug Graham, Frederic
        Patenaude, Paul Nissan, Jeremy Safron, Dr. Fred Bisci, and Dr. Brian Clement,
        have already come to the conclusion that raw cacao is not a superfood but an
        addictive stimulant. What do they know that you perhaps don't yet know?
        They probably have discovered what Dr. Neal Barnard says in his lecture,
        Breaking the Food Seduction, namely that, "Chocolate, just like sugar, elicits
        an opiate reaction within the brain that trips the dopamine receptors and gives
        us a pleasure response…I don't mean to say that chocolate is a drug. What I mean
        to say is that chocolate is the whole darn drugstore!"
        When Narcan or Noloxone, the drugs used to block opiate receptors for those
        suffering a heroine overdose are used in research studies for those with a
        chocolate addiction, test subjects lose their desire for chocolate.
        Jeremy Safron's findings were as follows:
        Cacao is one of the most addictive substances known.
        In some cases of long term use there are also psychological effects that range
        from addictive tendencies, sexual dysfunction, violent outbursts, lack of
        reasoning, and decreased will.
        At mega does of 40 plus beans it acts as a hallucinogen and can cause many
        effects attributed to LSD or Hashish.
        Cacao is super toxic to the liver.
        The result of long term use is a high level of liver and blood toxicity which
        can cause extreme: mood swings, angry outbursts, violence, depression, paranoia,
        and dizziness.
        It is extremely clogging due to the toxins carried in the oils contained within.
        Plus the fat chains are highly complex and require tons of work to break down.
        It acts as a stimulant and agitates the kidneys and adrenal glands this can
        cause: insomnia, nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night, shakes, and
        extreme energy shifts.
        No animal in nature will eat it unless tricked into it with milk or sugar.
        If you can convince an animal to eat it then it greatly shortens their life span
        if it doesn't kill them immediately. (as with dogs)
        The native people who ate it only ate the fruit of the theobroma (which contains
        all the benefits and none of the detriments) and only used the cacao seed as an
        addition to their psychedelic brew ahyuwascaand as a medicine in emergences.
        Native people did not eat it as a food nor as a supplement
        , but only for sacred use.
        When Native people did eat it, they only ate the fruit which contained the
        benefits without the detriments.
        Jeremy Safron's final stand on cacao is that it is for medicinal, sacred and for
        entertainment usage only; it is not a health food!
        Paul Nison says, "The processing of cacao beans into powder and chocolate is an
        unsanitary, risky procedure to say the least. To be blunt – chocolate and cacao
        are laced with animal feces and hair, insects, and molds. The carcinogenic mold
        called aflatoxin has been found in large quantities on cacao beans." and
        continues…
        Watch Paul Nison in this very informative 9:33 minute video of with references
        to the scientific research regarding the harmfulness of raw cacao/chocolate:
        Doctor Fred Bisci, a raw foodist for about 40 years also confirmed what Jeremy
        Safron and Paul Nison suspected; cacao is toxic!!!
        You can hear him speak about his findings and personal experience with raw
        chocolate here in this 3 minute clip:
        Listen to Dr. Brian Clement explain in this short clip why he does not recommend
        raw chocolate:
        Cacao is a Dangerous Heart Stimulant
        Just last week I was visiting a health food store to purchase my greens
        (nature's best source of minerals, trace minerals and magnesium) all without
        stimulants, addictive substances and high amounts of saturated fat, when I got
        into a conversation with a very health conscious gentleman who asked me what I
        thought about cacao. I told him that I agreed with Dr. Neil Barnard and others,
        that chocolate is harmful to our health. Chocolate contains caffeine,
        theobromine, as well as phenylethylamine which slows down the breakdown on
        anandamide just as with the use of marijuana. Now you can understand why it's so
        addictive!
        He relayed an interesting story to me that clearly illustrates raw chocolate's
        stimulating effects. He told me how he had recently started adding chocolate to
        his energy sports drink to help his energy and recovery. He rode his bike to the
        Blood Donor Clinic as he does every two months and tried to donate blood.
        Unfortunately he couldn't pass the screening test because his heart rate was too
        high! They asked him to sit for 15 minutes to allow his heart rate to normalize
        but it was still too high. He was shocked since this had never happened to him
        before!
        Adding raw cacao was the only thing he had changed in his diet. Now, you might
        wonder why chocolate would make his heart race? Its due to the caffeine and
        theobromine, a sister molecule to caffeine, the same chemical that kills many
        dogs when they eat chocolate! The adrenal glands rev up metabolism so as to
        quickly eliminate the offensive substance. This is called stimulated energy
        which is always followed by fatigue, and therefore a desire for more of the
        stimulant.
        My Personal Experience with Cacao
        I never bought into the raw cacao craze; I was forewarned by knowledgeable
        people who knew the truth, but when a friend of mine wanted me to import some
        for her a few years ago, I obliged after trying to persuade her not to buy it.
        When it arrived I asked her if I might sample some so I could have a personal
        experience with it. She offered me a few nibs which I popped into my mouth. I
        chewed them a few seconds and felt compelled to spit them out into the kitchen
        sink. They were so bitter I couldn't stand them and I used to be a dark
        chocolate fan! Apparently no animal in nature will eat them either unless you
        fool them into by combining the raw cacao with milk or sugar. So ended my desire
        to ever try it until…
        I had the opportunity to try a raw chocolate dessert (a brownie made with raw
        cacao powder) for the first time at a raw food potluck. After just a few bites I
        felt a strange trembling sensation throughout my entire nervous system and then
        faintness came over me. I became very weak and had to be supported to walk. I
        linked the experience with the raw chocolate and decided not to touch it again
        until…
        I worked for Avena Originals and they begged me to try their chocolate saying it
        was more "pure" than the cacao I had imported from a supplier in California. So
        after much coaxing I agreed to their request – to test their cacao by consuming
        just 2 tablespoons daily in my banana smoothie at lunch instead of the usual
        carob. After adding twice the amount of dates to the smoothie that I usually
        used, it was actually quite delicious.
        The first thing I noticed was that I always wanted more after I had consumed the
        last drop, unlike the satisfied feeling I had with my banana –carob smoothie.
        Secondly, I found it difficult to sleep through the night and suffered from
        insomnia. My gums started bleeding after about a week of consuming cacao daily,
        but the most unbearable side effects I experienced were the excruciatingly
        painful leg cramps in my calves that occurred nightly after about 2 weeks of
        consuming cacao. It was then that I abandoned my experiment and decided that
        cacao was definitely harmful for me. It appears that the cleaner one's body the
        greater the sensitivity, which explains why long term raw foodists tend to
        experience the worst side effects. Fortunately all of these symptoms disappeared
        when I stopped consuming cacao.
        I know you probably don't like to hear that your favourite raw food is not good
        for you. That's why I'll never be as popular as those you try to convince you
        that it's a SUPERFOOD. But then I am only doing my best to educate you; I'm not
        trying to convince you that the chocolate addiction you brought with you from
        the cooked food world is now actually good for you and that you should now
        consume cacao or raw chocolate with reckless abandon because it's a SUPERFOOD!
        No, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, not due to cacao's stimulating effects
        (I don't eat it!) but because I have a conscience. Please note that I stand
        nothing to gain by telling you not to consume cacao except knowing that I did
        the right think to inform you so hopefully you would not be led astray and lose
        what health you've gained by consuming more raw food. Reserve your money to buy
        real superfoods – leafy greens!
        "Greens are nature's true superfoods."~ Sergei Boutenko
        NOTE BY FREDERIC:
        Some people claim that raw cacao is perfectly healthy because it's a fruit.
        Because I live in Costa Rica half the year, I know what a real cacao fruit is.
        In fact, I often buy it at the supermarket. There's a sweet/acidic pulp
        surrounding the seeds, and the way to eat the fruit is simply suck on the seeds
        like a candy, and then throw away the seeds! Why? They are not edible and taste
        horrible in their completely raw, natural state.
        On the right is a photo of a Bribri native in Costa Rica, eating Cacao fruit.
        What is your experience with raw cacao? What do you think? Let me know with
        your comments below!
        http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=262

        Please join The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club for Wildwood Beach Day and
        the Kite Festival, this Saturday, May 28. We will be going to an indoor pool or
        for those who want, you can go to the lighthouse and gardens instead. There is a
        carpool leaving from Marlton, NJ if anyone is interested. For more information,
        please go to our website, at
        http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/events/17173289/. Thank you,
        RuthEllenEisen1@....
        No need to pack the picnic blanket or fire up the grill. We're bringing a
        once-in-a-lifetime opportunity right to your backyard – Brooklyn, NY, that is –
        this Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29. (http://shabbaton.org)
        The Shabbaton, featuring Rabbi Manis Friedman, is your chance to meet and
        network with other young Jewish professionals and enjoy an inspiring and
        authentic Shabbat experience.
        LOL….FYI….OMG…. Besides the DELICIOUS FOOD and LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS,
        participants will have the opportunity to take a journey with Rabbi Manis
        Freidman, sought-after lecturer and author, exploring insights and wisdom from
        the Torah on such topics as:
        • Love and relationships ("LOL - Lessons on Love")
        • Techniques in maximizing one's personal growth ("FYI – Find Your
        Inspiration")
        • The deeper meaning behind today's extraordinary world events ("OMG –
        Observe. Meditate. Grow")
        Come see why the New York Times called Rabbi Friedman a "rising superstar".
        Endowed with world-renowned wit and wisdom, Rabbi Friedman has the powerful
        ability to approach every topic with scholarship, originality and soul,
        personalizing what he teaches so he truly makes a lasting impact on people's
        lives.
        February's sold-out Shabbaton brought Jews from all over the tri-state region
        together for a weekend of connecting to each other and their Jewish roots.
        Shabbaton co-organizer and Manhattan-based YJP, Eve Cohn, calls The Shabbaton "a
        great opportunity to form relationships that could be taken in any direction -
        dating, friendship or business. This is your chance for a relaxing and
        inspirational Shabbat with like-minded individuals."
        The Shabbaton caters to everyone regardless of religious affiliation, background
        knowledge or experience.
        The Shabbaton would like to wish mazel tov to Chanan Nocks and Shoshana Etzkin
        on the occasion of their engagement that took place after meeting at our most
        recent Shabbaton in February!
        For more information and to register, please visit our website
        http://shabbaton.org.
        Please join Mosaic for the Wildwood Kite Festival on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at
        9:00 at the George F. Bover Wildwood History Museum, 3907 PA Ave., Wildwood, NJ
        08260, 609-523-0277. Since it is too cold to swim outdoors, we will also be
        going to an indoor pool for part of the day. For more information and to sign
        up, please go to: http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/events/17173289/. I
        hope to see you all there!
        Memorial Day Boating/BBQ/Camping & Hiking Event

        This year on Sunday May 29 and Monday May 30, 2011, join Davetrek
        Adventures for our 8th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Event.

        The event features the following elements, weather permitting:

        ** Canoeing & Kayaking on the scenic Delaware River
        (New Area!!) (Beginners welcome)
        ** Kosher BBQ for all, including vegetarians
        ** Bonfire, with marshmallows, music and singing
        ** Camping Under the Stars (rental spots available for those without a
        tent)
        ** Hike on Monday, Memorial Day

        You can do various combinations of the above events, and all events are
        in the Delaware River National Recreation Area, a beautiful national
        park within 90 minutes of NYC. The Delaware River is a lovely place to
        go spend time boating, camping and hiking. Last year we had over 50
        people for boating, over 75 people for the BBQ, and over 30 for the
        camping. Singles, couples and families welcome. We also arrange rides
        for those without transportation.

        Register early, as this will max out! This is a new area - our first
        time boating on the Delaware in years and our first time camping in this
        stunningly beautiful park!

        Rates per person as low as $69 for the Sunday's Boating/BBQ &
        Bonfire, and $99 for the entire 2 day event! Special Child and Family
        rates also available.

        Early Bird Deadline is Wednesday, May 18 & all RSVP's by Tuesday,
        May 24.

        Visit our website www.davetrek.com <http://www.davetrek.com/> for
        details of this and other upcoming events and to join our mailing list.
        Stay tuned for details of our June 19 Biking & BBQ Event and our July
        4th Berkshire Weekend!!
        from print to film to fun discussions at house parties and at restaurants
        Let us get together to discuss books that have been turned into movies
        we can read the books first, then see the movies at house parties
        and then discuss both the books and the movies they were turned into
        at those house parties
        I have over 300 videos, mostly VHS and some DVDs in my collection
        I am sure others have good collections too
        The houses I would go to would need to have VCRs and DVD players
        some places sell combination VCRs and DVDs if you do not have one already
        I am allergic to cats so the house parties I would go to would have
        to be at feline free homes, also I do not smoke so the house parties
        I would go to would have to be at smoke free homes
        I am a vegan so I would need to go to house parties that have
        vegan food available
        I would like to suggest a regular weekend lunch or any night dinner and
        discussion event
        we could alternate between house parties and lunch and dinner discussions
        at restaurants
        we could rotate the locations to make them easier to go to depending upon where
        people live and work
        Veggie Heaven is a vegan Chinese restaurant group with several different
        locaions.
        "Full-Service Vegetarian Restaurant
        Offering Healthy Vegetarian Delicacies in Northern NJ for Over 15 Years When you
        have a craving for great vegetarian Asian food, you need to come to Veggie
        Heaven. With convenient locations in Bergen (Teaneck), Essex (Montclair) and
        Morris (Denville) Counties in NJ and now in New City, NY, our vegetarian Asian
        restaurants offer you great service and atmosphere, and even better vegetarian
        dishes for you to choose from. With everything from our signature entrees to
        our delectable desserts, we have something on our menu for everyone.
        Our chefs masterfully combine vegetables with spices and flavorings to bring you
        all of the food dishes that you love. From our calamari to our noodles, we have
        all of your favorite dishes, and some that are sure to become you new favorites
        once you try them. While you eat, wash them down with one of our refreshing
        green or jasmine teas, some fresh squeezed organic vegetable juices, or an
        exotic bubble tea (selections vary by location).
        I like the Denville location best, parking is easiest there, but I also go to
        the Upper Montclair location sometimes, and have even gone to the Teaneck
        location, all 3 are close to movies so if there are good films to see we could
        see them before or after eating at a Veggie Heaven
        http://www.veggieheavennj.com/index.php?p=1_2_Location-Information
        other possible dining locations would be
        http://www.chandpalace.com/
        an Indian vegetarian Restaurant in Parsippany NJ
        and Mysore Woodlands Indian Vegetarian Restaurant also in Parsippany NJ
        http://www.njwoodlands.com/
        "All of our food is natural and freshly prepared daily on the premises. No
        additives are used."
        MYSORE WOODLANDS
        296 ROUTE 46 WEST
        PARSIPPANY, NJ 07054
        PHONE: 973-227 8191
        another possible location, though not available on Saturdays or Friday nights
        would be
        http://www.jerusalem-gourmet.com/
        In 1974, under the supervision of Rabbi Pinchas Teitz,
        New Jerseys first kosher pizza establishment was
        opened in Elizabeth. Now after 33 years of serving the
        public, Sarah and Arie Jashinksy have expanded their
        menu selections to provide to you extensive choices
        in fresh healthy & tasty meals. Recipes are made with
        no artificial ingredients and are sure to please. Please
        enjoy and Thank You for your Patronage
        Jerusalem Restaurant
        99 West Mount Pleasant Avenue
        Livingston, NJ 07039
        Telephone: (973) 533 - 1424
        Fax: (973) 533 - 9275
        Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM
        Friday 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM
        there are movies in East Hanover AMC Loews East Hanover 12
        145 State Route 10 East Hanover NJ 07936
        888.AMC.4FUN
        and in West Orange
        AMC Essex Green Cinema 9
        495 Prospect Ave. Exit 8A off Rt. 280
        West Orange, NJ 07052
        (973) 731-8378
        the restaurant is located approximately midway between
        East Hanover and West Orange
        movies are also located in Parsippany NJ
        http://www.clearviewcinemas.com/cgi-bin/locations.cgi?id=020&flag=diplay_theatre
        3165 Route 46
        Parsippany, NJ 07054
        Theatre Office Number:
        973-335-7466
        For Showtimes and Tickets:
        1-888-CLVW TIX Screens: 12
        movies are also in Teaneck, NJ
        Cedar Lane Cinemas
        503 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666
        (201) 836-3334
        and in Montclair NJ
        Clearview Clairidge Cinemas
        486 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
        (973) 746-556
        and in Upper Montclair NJ near the Veggie Heaven there
        http://www.clearviewcinemas.com/cgi-bin/locations.cgi?id=003&flag=diplay_theatre
        260 Bellevue Avenue
        Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
        Theatre Office Number:
        973-744-2543
        For Showtimes and Tickets:
        1-888-CLVW TIX
        One of the biggest complaints heard from many
        women who attend some singles events
        is that there are far more women than men
        in attendance.
        One of the biggest complaints heard from
        many men who attend most science fiction
        events is that there are far more men in
        attendance than women.
        Most science fiction fans are male.
        Many science fiction fans in places like
        New Jersey are also Jewish.
        There are science fiction clubs in many
        places. In New Jersey many science fiction
        club attendees are single Jewish men.
[...]

        EVENT:Don't Be on the Sidelines-Be on the Front Lines-Israel Parade with OU.

        You are invited to join with members of the OU's extraordinary Yachad Division
        in this year's Celebrate Israel Parade on Sunday, June 5th. This year, the
        OU/Yachad contingent is marching at the # 2 spot in the line-up, so that will
        leave you with plenty of time to watch the rest of parade go by, or to enjoy the
        day. To join the OU/Yachad parade contingent, please email jobsco@..., and
        we'll tell you where to meet us. Just put Israel Parade on subject line and your
        name on e-mail
        Make a difference by joining!
        Have you joined the OU Job Board's Facebook account?
        Help us get the word out to as many people as possible go to:
        Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/TheOUJobBoard
        Twitter = http://twitter.com/#!/TheOUJobBoard

        Michael Rosner
        jobs @ou. org

        THE VERY WELL ATTENDED NEW JEWISH SINGLES GROUP
        MODERATED BY ELAINE AND BRUCE WILL HAVE ITS THIRD MEETING
        Sunday June 5th at 1 PM
        THE FIRST AND SECOND MEETINGS WERE VERY WELL ATTENDED
        LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PEOPLE
        THIS ONE MIGHT EVEN BE BIGGER
        BE THERE
        FOR JEWISH SINGLES WHO ARE 45 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
        at 1 PM at Congregation Agudath Israel- 20
        Academy Rd , Caldwell , NJ
        http://www.agudath.org/index.aspx
        Fun schmoozing with Bruce and Elaine
        Admission $5.00
        Refreshments served.
        Thank you
        Directions
        20 Academy Road • Caldwell, NJ • 07006 973.226.3600
        (Get door to door driving directions at bottom of this page)
        From NYC
        George Washington Bridge
        I-95 to I-80 to Exit 52 (Fairfield - Lincoln Park - The Caldwells)
        At Exit 52, loop around to the right and then turn right on Two Bridges Road.
        (In a short distance Two Bridges Road becomes Passaic Avenue.)
        Travel 11 traffic lights (about 3.4 miles) to Bloomfield Avenue. (The
        intersection of Passaic Avenue and Bloomfield Avenue has 2 Shell gas stations on
        opposing corners and 2 banks on the other opposing corners.)
        Turn left on Bloomfield Avenue. (There is a left turn lane on Passaic Avenue.)
        Travel 3 traffic lights. Immediately after the 3rd traffic light there is gas
        station on the right. Make a sharp right turn around the gas station on Academy
        Road. Then, make an immediate left turn on Elizabeth Street.
        Congregation Agudath Israel is on the right. The entrance to the parking lot is
        just past the building.
        Parking: See below.
        Lincoln Tunnel
        Exit the Lincoln Tunnel on 495.
        After about 2 miles, stay to the right and then exit on Route 3 West.
        After about12 miles Route 3 West ends and merges into Route 46 West.
        In several miles on Route 46 there is a major "Y". Stay to the left to take the
        left branch of the "Y" to remain on Route 46 West.
        In about 2 miles there is an exit on the right marked "The Caldwells" - "Passaic
        Avenue".
        At the end of the ramp turn left on Passaic Avenue and follow the directions
        above (except from this point there will be 9 traffic lights).
        Holland Tunnel
        Take US 1 - 9 on the left.
        Travel will be along a covered roadway (not a tunnel but, a covered roadway).
        Upon exiting from the covered roadway there are 2 exits in quick succession only
        yards apart. Take the 2nd exit marked "To I-280".
        Travel several miles observing "To I-280" signs.
        There is a large US Post Office facility on the left. In about a half mile exit
        to I-280. (The signage could be a lot better here.)
        Take I-280 to Exit 5-B - The Caldwells.
        At the end of the road turn right on Eagle Rock Avenue
        In 1 block at the traffic light turn left on Roseland Avenue. (Note: Roseland
        Avenue may be the most patrolled road in the Western Hemisphere. It is posted at
        35 mph and then 30 mph. Drive accordingly.)
        At the end of Roseland Avenue turn left on Bloomfield Avenue.
        Drive through 2 traffic lights. After 2 additional blocks there is a gas station
        on the left. Turn left immediately before the gas station. (There is a left turn
        lane.) Immediately turn right on Academy Road. Then turn left on Elizabeth
        Street. Congregation Agudath Israel will be on the right. The entrance to the
        parking lot is on Elizabeth Street just past the synagogue building.
        Parking: See below.
        New Jersey
        Northern New Jersey
        Drive south on New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway to I-80 and then
        follow instructions from George Washington Bridge above.
        Southern New Jersey
        Drive north on New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway to I-280 and then
        follow instructions from Holland Tunnel above.
        PARKING
        If the parking lot is full, park in designated spaces on Bloomfield Avenue or
        the surrounding residential streets. Please obey "No Parking" signs. Please be
        careful not to block the driveways of our neighbors. There is parking at Grover
        Cleveland Middle School at the western end of Academy Road.
        Please DO NOT PARK in the commercial lots across from our synagogue. Thank you!
        Travel Safely!
        Get door-to-door driving directions here!
        http://www.agudath.org/article.aspx?id=23622320235&terms=directions

[...]

        Hineni Super Singles Supperette For Ages 40 +

        Meet
        Jewish Singles at the Hineni Heritage Center

        Sunday,
        June 19, 2011 at 7:30 PM

        For
        singles 40 and over

        Our
        Hineni Matchmakers will be with us to make introductions.

        Join
        us for lots of fun, food

        and
        good company

        at The Hineni Heritage Center

        232 West End Avenue (bet. 70th and 71st St.)

        R.S.V.P. by June 17th, 2011

        Admission: $25 prepaid;

        (Cash, Check, Amex, Visa, Mastercard)

        $35 at the door, space permitting.

        For more information, call. 212-496-1660

        Visit our website at www.hineni.org

        Trump Finds A Suite Deal Hotel Co., Prince Buy Plaza
        Wednesday, April 12, 1995
        A Saudi prince and Singapore's CDL Hotels have bought a controlling stake in Donald Trump's Plaza hotel.
        Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, 37, nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd, and CDL Hotels International Limited joined in a strategic partnership "to make the hotel the finest in the world," according to a statement released by Trump.
        The deal, announced Monday in Singapore, capped months of speculation about the fate of The Plaza, one of the city's most prestigious addresses.
        Trump who owned 51%, with the remainder held by a group of banks because of his debts to them will relinquish control of the fabled hotel.
        Under the agreement, which values the landmark at $325 million, the new investors have agreed to invest some $28 million to renovate the hotel over two years. They also must pay down a portion of the $300 million mortgage debt within three years, the statement said.
        The investors will "also guarantee payment of interest on the mortgage debt and payment of a preferred return to the bank-controlled entities."
        The deal will close no later than June 30.
        "I intend to roll up my sleeves and work hard to maximize value at the hotel," Trump, reportedly in Atlantic City yesterday, said in the statement.
        The San Francisco-based Fairmont Hotel Chain, of which the prince owns 50%, will manage The Plaza. Trump will be on the management committee.
        Trump spokesman Abraham Wallach declined to give details of the deal but said it leaves Trump with a "major equity interest and major ownership in the hotel."
        The Plaza last year reaped a net profit of $28 million before interest.
        Wallach said Trump also will devote himself to developing 50,000 square feet of luxury condos on the 17th, 18th and 19th floors of the hotel. He will develop another 50,000 square feet of vacant space in the basement and lower levels into high-end retail shops.
        Among other tasks, Trump will oversee labor union negotiations, construction issues and other New York real estate market matters, said Wallach.
        The planned $28 million renovation, said Wallach, is in keeping with Trump's original vision in 1988 to restore the hotel to its original elegance. But restoration efforts were hampered by a depressed real estate market.

        http://articles.nydailynews.com/1995-04-12/news/17965617_1_prince-alwaleed-fabled-hotel-mortgage-debt

        Trump sells The Plaza for $325M. (Donald Trump, The Plaza Hotel, New York, New York sold to Saudi Prince Walid bin Talal and Kewk Leng Peng)(Brief Article)
        Article from: Nation's Restaurant News | May 1, 1995

        Superyacht Kingdom 5KRKingdom 5KR is a 85.65 metres (281.0 ft) superyacht owned
        by Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.
        The yacht was built in 1980 by the yacht builder Benetti at a cost $100 million
        (This is equivalent to $258,589,951 in 2009 and designed by Jon Bannenberg. Its
        initial interior was designed by Luigi Sturchio.
        It was originally built as Nabila for Saudi billionaire, Adnan Khashoggi (named
        for his daughter). At the time of its construction it was one of the largest
        yachts in the world.
        During its days as the Nabila it was featured in the James Bond movie Never Say
        Never Again, in which it was seen as the Flying Saucer (translated from Italian
        Disco Volante in the source novel, Thunderball), the villain's superyacht mobile
        HQ. It was also the inspiration for a track, Khashoggi's Ship, on the 1989 album
        by rock band Queen, The Miracle.
        After Khashoggi ran into financial problems, he sold the ship in 1988 to the
        Sultan of Brunei, who in turn sold it to Donald Trump for $29 million. Trump
        renamed it the Trump Princess after retrofitting it.
        When Trump ran into financial problems, he sold it to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
        for $40 million in 1991.
        The yacht's latest name stems from the Prince's investment company, Kingdom
        Holding Company, his lucky number (5), and his children's initials ('K' and
        'R').
        do a search for the name Talal at the Yahoo Groups below
        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
        Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, born 7 March 1955, is a
        member of the Saudi Royal Family. He is the nephew of the Saudi Arabian King
        Abdullah
        he has amassed a fortune
        through investments in real estate and the stock market.
        As of March 2010, his net worth is estimated at US$19.4 billion, up from $13.3
        billion, according to Forbes, making him the 19th richest person in the world on
        their list published in March 2010. He has been nicknamed by Time magazine as
        the Arabian Warren Buffett
        Al-Waleed owns several aircraft, all converted for private use: a Boeing 747, an
        Airbus 321 and an Hawker Siddeley 125. Also on order is an Airbus A380, the
        world's largest passenger aircraft, which is scheduled for delivery in 2012.
        This has been noted in the 2009 Guinness World Records as the largest private
        jet in the world.
        Among his many assets are: a 95% stake in Kingdom Holding Company; 91% ownership
        of Rotana Video & Audio Visual Company; 90% ownership of Lebanese Broadcasting
        Center ( LBCSAT ); 7% of News Corp (Fox News); about 6% of Citigroup; 17% of Al
        Nahar and 25% of Al Diyar, two daily newspapers published in Lebanon.
        With all of his ties to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and with his opposition to the
        liberation of Iraq, a view shared with Donald Trump by Obama, who also opposed the liberation of Iraq, Donald Trump seemed an unlikely person to challenge Obama
        on the issue of Obama's place of birth.
        The U.S. Constitution states that only natural born citizens, i.e. persons born in the United States or its territories (McCain was born in the U.S. territory called The Canal Zone) may become President of the United States.

        By first appearing to challenge Obama on the issue of his birth place and then later
        failing to challenge what is very widely viewed to be a forgery, the so called
        certificate of live birth produced by Obama, Trump served first as prosecutor against
        Obama, or at least an accuser of Obama and then served as defense attorney for Obama by failing to challenge that so called certificate of live birth that so many people have exposed as a forgery.

        the so-called certificate of live birth is clearly
        a Dan Rather scandal type forgery
        THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
        Article. II.
        Section. 1.
        Clause 5: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
        States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
        the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who
        shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years
        a Resident within the United States

        Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release
        http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread694949/pg1

        New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery
        http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

        Denville author believes President Obama's birth certificate is fake
        http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/denville_author_believes_presi.html

        The lies continue
        http://visiontoamerica.org/262/is-obamas-just-released-birth-certificate-a-fake/

        Obama Bombshell: New Birth Certificate a Forgery
        http://www.infowars.com/obama-bombshell-new-birth-certificate-a-forgery/
        TRUMP KASHERS OBAMA
        For those unfamiliar with the term Kasher
        it means to make Kosher. It is often used to apply to kitchens and utensils, etc.
        First Trump attacked Obama ostensibly because Obama is
        NOT constitutionally qualified to be President of the United States
        because as we all know Obama has never produced a birth certificate
        certifying that he is a natural born citizen of the United States .
        The so-called certificate of live birth produced seemingly in
        response to the Trump attacks on Obama is clearly a forgery.
        But by moving away from the so called birther issue does not Trump
        appear to be certifying the forged so called certificate of live birth
        as genuine.
        Why would Trump do that. We recall that BOTH TRUMP AND OBAMA
        OPPOSED THE LIBERATION OF IRAQ .
        Was Trump really working for OBAMA
        Let us see if we can follow the money.

        Donald Trump on Steve Malzberg Show 05/09/11 - Funding For Obama at Harvard
        Go to YouTube
        Play video
        Donald Trump is interviewed on the Steve Malzberg show - Steve plays Percy
        Sutton clip which discusses how Obama may have gotten funding for Harvard.
        Khalid Abdullah Al-Mansour the advisor to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
        00:13:04
        Added on 5/10/11
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aez7EkrbPdI
        link above
        Donald Trump on Steve Malzberg Show 05/09/11 - Funding For Obama at Harvard
        Go to YouTube
        Play video
        Donald Trump is interviewed on the Steve Malzberg show - Steve plays Percy
        Sutton clip which discusses how Obama may have gotten funding for Harvard.
        Khalid Abdullah Al-Mansour the advisor to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal …
        00:13:04
        The International Institute of Islamist Thought (IIIT), a Muslim
        Brotherhood-affiliated organization in Northern Virginia, met to launch the
        publication (pdf here) of an abridged edition of Rauf's What is Right with Islam
        is what is Right for America. The meeting was chaired by IIIT Vice President
        Jamal Barzinji, and the publisher of the abridged edition is a group called
        American Muslims for Constructive Engagement (AMCE).
        Also promoted in that series of Reader's Digest Condensed Islamism: Harvard's
        Noah Feldman's Fall and Rise of the Islamic State, 1) Who Speaks for Islam: By
        John Esposito and Dalia Mogahed. Dalia Mogahed is head of the Gallup project on
        Muslim public opinion, the most likely contact at Gallup for the earlier
        meetings on the Shariah Index Project (more on that relationship, and on the
        AMCE and their U.S. government backers in Part 2).
        The book series, by the way, was funded by the Kingdom Foundation – as in the
        Alwaleed Bin Talal Kingdom Foundation of Saudi Arabia.
        December 19, 2008 – Final Coordination with the Muslim Brotherhood's IIIT –
        Meeting #8 pTR2GKWAxW4UWNu/+9NlDsyTrXrSDMGmWopYf44GF9Ek
        q5SE9TRWWT4j6LKa6cpg1vTeGB/v0pa30A00266OY7eAGZ56gXGPZSCPDuDAO/mddOVTIUtHOFnf
        3exQFKhaoXtVm6imQsh+Q6CzYmaxymxFFRRga7bvsU10NKMV2TwJNgmaAaNB9dIQsFcjFv8AN5bi
        xa+/WHQdW+HmrvZHuU+IC9PsAOugRU8h5tU4+EDh70wsPR5KrWpOI9+2UBTJZ96IKVJDSadBbmmm
        opyexbvoJ1ts2Go3UMzU1mAUQWFKpKGhNmpYZ8YGWeiynJqWI+Hl5eunK5kGbHYjxDdwAHfrCoVy
        T27Tyzv89SKGYYBv8x4hSIvDPDR0Z1dHld4DiUwk0i5NnHZOdyANqGj2VCkwCx2DZDEssAPE2rps
        vy1AB1kKB5LKrsSPcR4N3bHGT7NfiUJTIa5yl/R1gdQ3m1FuNtAc2JbxmjuQl0/v9mZxIfgH2fRW
        awxJkvh5Zdwma+xoHOAOtH10LPiQx2BkxhMZYdYZDg2T9oh+ntj5lnkye/6Kz60JCKEaWI5eUQdp
        md7kFPyGifeFV42tSzItH0FhqLI90OH27BoCgKRaKCHefRSj8G4mxXvfbQkXAx63EXpgi5e5GQt6
        PPVe5eqlE9mn8RiFb5m0NNYDyDNsHQHrCiGW0jzlGbjPRyDQQMPEC/11Mt4grEz5ptQZ/wBkMwA2
        h5agZlmjz1d4exRHrxDbiGi71y0M8wP8aqttjWuT8wlFik6nM9wwjtkkoeszRDMs9F9OxCyUYxC2
        K8MQiku5cB4IKWJmB+iq27FbrcHPIHBuNt4bv5nLuziGDAzXZZ2vMWD0VdIYhkxSlcKYcbm1Npre
        yC3jujPrMPRZXf3XhcbpIchlZspmZ7HCeG4Rsm4A1gfmaiCIB1n2ft1oYuUZ4awyH3xdRymGeuaw
        ejoD11zZRdTWUJzCm1Js4ebQQB+YKIAYX8k/X2H, Englewood Cliffs & Palisades Avenue. Make right and go to 1st light. At light make a right onto Route 9W No. At 4th light make a left onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is 3/4 mile on right.
        FROM SOUTH OR WEST
        Take New Jersey Turnpike (95) No. or Route 80 East to Broad Ave. Exit. Bear right onto Broad Ave. toward Englewood. Broad Ave. will become Dana Place. Take Dana Place to end. Make right onto E. Palisades Ave. At 3rd block (on left) make left onto No. Woodland Street to end. Make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC immediately on left.
        FROM NORTH
        Take Palisades Parkway South and get off at Exit 2. Make left off ramp onto Route 9W South. At 3rd light make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is 3/4 mile on right.
        FROM TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE
        To Exit 13 So. (Palisades Parkway So.) to Exit 2. Proceed as above from North.
        FROM CONNECTICUT (Stamford)
        Route I 95 So. to 287 West to Tappan Zee Bridge. Proceed as above.
        http://www.jccotp.org/category.aspx?catid=165
        Do you have an idea, a comment or a suggestion?
        Give us a call or feel free to send
        us an email at info@...

        Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
        411 East Clinton Avenue
        Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
        Phone 201.569.7900 | Fax 201.569.7448
        Sizzling Summer BBQ and Schmooze
        Adults & Singles > Singles 45-64
        Don't miss this great day of food, fun and activities.
        Enjoy great food like hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, salads and more along with socializing and games. Please wear sneakers!
        Reservations required, call ext. 1496.
        $25 with paid reservations by 6/23 $30 after and at the door
        Sun, Jun 26
        4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
        $25.00 Member
        $25.00 Non Member
        http://www.jccotp.org/category.aspx?catid=50

        Like everyone else in the United States, the group stood transfixed
        as the events of September 11 unfolded. Present were former secretary
        of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III,
        and representatives of the bin Laden family. This was not some
        underground presidential bunker or Central Intelligence Agency
        interrogation room. It was the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C., the
        plush setting for the annual investor conference of one of the most
        powerful, well-connected, and secretive companies in the world: the
        Carlyle Group. And since September 11, this little-known company has
        become unexpectedly important... there
        is nothing accidental about the cast of characters that this
        private-equity powerhouse has assembled in the 14 years since its
        founding. Among those associated with Carlyle are former U.S.
        President George Bush Sr., former U.K. Prime Minister John Major, and
        former President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos. And Carlyle has
        counted, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Alsaud of Saudi
        Arabia, and Osama bin Laden's family among its high-profile
        clientele."
        Shafig bin Laden is a half-brother to Osama bin Laden,
        and was in attendance at the Carlyle Group's
        Washington, DC conference at the
        Ritz-Carlton Hotel on September 11, 2001
        NEW YORK POST
        "Dreams by a Muslim group to build a mosque near Ground Zero may not match its
        means.
        The ambitious and immediately controversial proposal to create the $100 million
        religious and cultural center does not seem to be backed by any cash.
        The American Society for Muslim Advancement, which proposed the center, has
        assets of less than $1 million, according to its most recent audited financial
        statement.
        A sister organization, the Cordoba Initiative, listed assets of less than
        $20,000 in 2008. Its tax filings do not disclose at least $60,000 in private
        contributions,<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)