Final Frontier Discussion of Best Genre TV Series of Past 5 Years on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at Borders Books in Ramsey, New Jersey

  • Philip De Parto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hello, Everyone.

      The Final Frontier is back after taking the month of December off!  We'll  meet on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM in the cafe of Borders Books & Music, Interstate Shopping Mall, 235 Route 17 South, Ramsey, New Jersey  (201)  670 - 1967.

      The night's topic is Best Genre Shows 2004 - 2008.  We'll do a year by year appraisal.  Among the shows which have run in this time frame are LOST, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, HEROES, STARGATE:  ATLANTIS, and many more.  Be ready to nominate a specific year (or more of a particular series).

      As usual, some of us will dine at the Grand Buffet on Route 17 South in Ramsey, New Jersey before the event.  If you intend to join us, please let me know, or be at the Buffet by 6:25 PM.

      Best Wishes,

      Phil

      Looking Ahead:

      Also This Week:

      Next General Meeting:

      01/10/09     Saturday     Talk on Science Fiction in the Library by Latricia Markle.
                                          8:00 PM.  Cultural Center.  Upper Saddle River, New Jersey.

      Go to www.sfabc.org for more information about these and other events.