Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mrarbus
    Message 1 of 124 , Jul 1, 2008
      Jewish Singles And Other Events

      Jewish Singles Lunch Party at Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant
      Date: Sunday July 6, 2008
      Time: NOON

      Location: Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant Parsippany
      Street: 1119 Route 46 East #8A
      City/State/Zip: Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
      Phone: phone numbers of the restaurant

      in case you get lost are

      973 335-9876 and 973 263-8331

      you do not need a reservation so please only call

      the restaurant if you get lost or have lost your

      directions to the restaurant

      Jewish Singles Lunch Party at Veggie Heaven Chinese

      Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant
      Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon at Veggie Heaven

      Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant Parsippany, New Jersey
      Jewish Singles Lunch Party At Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant in Parsippany, New Jersey

      at noon on Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon Age

      Range Baby Boomers Give or Take A Few Years Or So
      1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near Route 80.
      As always we never charge a fee for our events. Just pay for what you order plus tax and tip. Just ask the waiters or waitresses where the Singles table(s) are/is. This is a non-smoking restaurant. If we have more than one table we encourage you to
      table hop.Jewish Singles lunch at Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan
      Restaurant
      At Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant
      in Parsippany, New Jersey Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon 1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near
      Route 80.

      There is never any charge for any of our events. When we go to
      a restaurant you pay the restaurant directly for your meal plus tax and tip.
      You never pay us.

      Veggie Heaven is a 100% non-smoking restaurant, is moderately
      priced,has brown rice, does not use MSG or animal products, is Kosher
      and totally vegetarian, has plenty of free parking and is easy to
      reach from
      nearby highways.
      You do not need a reservation to attend
      Simply show up Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon

      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/807856.html

      http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=2236

      You do not need a reservation to attend
      Simply show up Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon
      Jewish Singles Lunch Party at Veggie Heaven Chinese

      Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant
      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/
      Age Range Baby Boomers Give or Take A Few Years Or So in other
      words: "Jewish Singles 40's,50's,60's"

      1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near
      Route 80.
      As always we never charge a fee for our events. Just pay for what you
      order plus tax and tip. Just ask the waiters or waitresses where the
      Singles table(s) are/is. This is a non-smoking restaurant. If we have
      more than one table we encourage you to
      table hop.Jewish Singles lunch at Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian
      Vegan
      Restaurant
      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/
      in Parsippany, New Jersey 1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near
      Route 80.
      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/807856.html

      You do not need a reservation to attend
      Simply show up Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon There is never any charge for any of our events. When we go to
[...]

      all invite you to the Jewish Singles Lunch Party at Veggie Heaven
      Chinese Vegetarian Vegan Restaurant http://www.veggieheavennj.com/

      you do not have to be a member of

      to attend

      if you do decide to join

      you may do so without charge
      there is no charge to join
      and no charge to be a member of

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      You do not need a reservation to attend
      As always we never charge a fee for our events. Just pay for what you
      order plus tax and tip. Just ask the waiters or waitresses where the
      Singles table(s) are/is. This is a non-smoking restaurant. If we have
      more than one table we encourage you to
      table hop.Jewish Singles lunch at Veggie Heaven Chinese Vegetarian
      Vegan Restaurant http://www.veggieheavennj.com/
      in Parsippany, New Jersey Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon

      1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New Jersey, in a shopping center which
      has plenty of parking and is near Route 80.
      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/807856.html
      There is never any charge for any of our events. When we go to
      a restaurant you pay the restaurant directly for your meal plus tax
      and tip. You never pay us.

      http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3718160763

      http://ziphip.com/Veggie+Heaven.9.62739752p.home.html

      http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1119+Us-46%2C+Parsippany%
      2C+NJ+07054

      You do not need a reservation to attend
      Veggie Heaven is a 100% non-smoking restaurant, is moderately
      priced,has brown rice, does not use MSG or animal products, is Kosher
      and totally vegetarian, has plenty of free parking and is easy to
      reach from nearby highways.
      http://www.veggieheavennj.com/807856.html

      You do not need a reservation to attend
      Simply show up Sunday July 6th,2008 c.e. at Noon

      If you were going to Veggie Heaven in Parsippany, New Jersy from a
      very
      familiar location of Jewish Singles: 18 Delaware St
      Clifton, NJ 07011 which is the Clifton, New Jersey Jewish Center
      you might wish to use the directions below:

      15.4 mi – about 22 mins
      1. Head north on Delaware St toward Barkley Ave 118 ft
      2. Turn left at Barkley Ave 446 ft
      3. Turn right at 7th St 328 ft
      4. Turn left at Piaget Ave/ US-46 W
      Continue to follow US-46 W 5.6 mi
      5. Take the ramp onto I-80 W 7.4 mi
      6. Take exit 47 to merge onto US-46 W toward Parsippany 1.6 mi
      7. Slight right toward Baldwin Rd 387 ft
      8. Turn left at Baldwin Rd 381 ft
      9. Turn left at US-46 E 0.5 mi

      To: 1119 US-46 East
      Parsippany, NJ 07054

      http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1119+Us-46%2C+Parsippany%
      2C+NJ+07054

      or you could simply use the directions below from wherever you start
      out from:

      Here are the directions to Veggie Heaven It is a Vegan Chinese
      Totally Vegetarian Kosher Restaurant. The restaurant is located in
      Parsippany, New
      Jersey at 1119 Route 46 East #8A Parsippany, New
      Jersey, in a shopping center which has plenty of parking and is near
      Route 80.

      The telephone numbers of the restaurant are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-
      8331 the
      zip code, if you are using Mapquest, is 07054.

      From the West (I-80)Take I-80 East and exit at the Lake
      Hiawatha/Whippany exit.
      Make a left at the light at the exit go past the entrance ramp which
      would put
      you back onto Route 80 going west and make a left turn into the
      shopping center.

      From the South (I-287) Take I-287 North to the exit for I-80 eastbound
      From the North (I-287) Take I-287 South to the exit for I-80 eastbound
      Look for the signs for the Lake Hiawatha/Whippany Exit. Make a left
      at the light
      at the exit go past the entrance ramp which would put you back onto
      Route 80 going west and make a left turn into the shopping center.

      FROM THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY TAKE EXIT 145 TO
      ROUTE 280 WEST THEN
      Take the NEW RD exit- exit number 1. 0.15 miles Keep RIGHT at the
      fork in the
      ramp. 0.07 miles Stay straight to go onto NEW RD. 0.63 miles Turn
      LEFT onto US-46 West.
      DRIVING WEST ON ROUTE 46 Continue for two traffic lights (second
      light is Parsippany-Troy Hills Shopping
      Center)which is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46 and Beverwyck Road
      AT
      WHICH YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE
      HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF TURNING
      RIGHT HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT INTERSECTION
      ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK
      ROAD,THEN TURN RIGHT INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER
      ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE
      THE WEST BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER HIGHWAY DO NOT
      TURN RIGHT INTO THE
      BANK BUT TURN RIGHT BEYOND THE BANK AND INTO THE
      SHOPPING CENTER,
      VEGGIE HEAVEN IS NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS
      IN THE MIDDLE OF
      THE SHOPPING CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF
      YOU GET LOST CALL
      THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY
      YOU MAY WISH TO DO SOME SHOPPING AT THE PATHMARK
      SUPERMARKET WHICH
      IS IN THE
      SAME SHOPPING CENTER.

      From Route 80 Westbound get off at Exit 47 which will take you onto
      Route 46 Westbound
      and proceed to the Parsippany-Troy Hills Shopping
      Center) which is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46 and Beverwyck Road
      AT WHICH YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE
      HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF
      TURNING
      RIGHT HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT INTERSECTION
      ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK
      ROAD,THEN TURN RIGHT INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER
      ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE
      THE WEST BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER HIGHWAY DO NOT
      TURN RIGHT INTO THE
      BANK BUT TURN RIGHT BEYOND THE BANK AND INTO THE
      SHOPPING CENTER,
      VEGGIE HEAVEN IS NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS
      IN THE MIDDLE OF
      THE SHOPPING CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF
      YOU GET LOST CALL
      THE RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS

      The telephone numbers of the restaurant are 973 335-9876 and 973 263-
      8331 the zip code, if you are using Mapquest, is 07054. The
      restaurant is a non-smoking
      restaurant and moderately priced. The restaurant states that it does
      not use MSG and does not use any animal products at all. It is
      certified Kosher
      by United Kosher Supervision P.O. Box 317 Monsey, NY
      10952 Phone: (845) 352-1010 Fax: (845) 352-0316
      Rabbinic Administrator: Rabbi Yaakov Spivak
      Reservations are NOT needed simply show up

      Although you do not have to be a member of our Jewish Singles Yahoo
      Groups to attend
      our events we do hope that you will join them. You may post your
      introductions to them whenever you wish. When you post your
      introductions and when you respond to other introductions please
      state that
      you are Jewish, single and over 21. Feel free also to give your
      approximate
      age if you wish in your posts and your responses to other posts.

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      Moshe Yekutiel moshe@...
      wrote:

      To: Shira New York shira@...
      Subject: JULY 4 ISRAELI DANCE MARATHON

      JULY 4 ISRAELI DANCE MARATHON

      on Thursday night July 3

      JCC of Fort Lee New Jersey
      Congregation Gesher Shalom
      1449 Anderson Avenue Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
      Google map

      Starting at 8:00 until.....
      Food
      Requests
      A great time

      Hosted by SARA
      admission $15.00

      845-548-0033
      Rockdanit@...

      westhillstrio@...
      wrote:

      Enjoy great jazz classics performed live while you dine.

      The West Hills Trio will be appearing at
      Jerusalem of Gold (Mediterranean and Israeli fine cuisine)
      on Wednesday evenings between 7:00-9:00 PM

      The West Hills Trio includes:
      Dave Scher (guitar)
      Steve Wien (bass guitar)
      Ray Butler (keyboard)

      Reservations recommended.
      There will be a $5.00 music charge.
      An evening of great food and music.

      The Jerusalem of Gold Restaurant is located at:
      299 Queen Anne Road
      Teaneck, N.J. 07666
      201.530.1111

      http://www.jerusale mofgoldusa. com/
      http://www.westhill strio.com/

      Whattadeal@...

      wrote:

      Shabbos Nachamu event from Star Singles, Inc.

      Join us August 15-17, 2008 for

      Shabbos Nachamu in the Catskills!
      (Camp visiting day is on Sunday!)

      Star Singles, Inc. invites singles and families for a
      fabulous weekend!

      Exciting singles ice breakers and programs,
      Intriguing speakers, Beautiful hotel with abundant
      sports activities and amenities, Gourmet, glatt
      kosher meals, and a Special Motzai Shabbos Concert
      Extravaganza!

      FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT STAR SINGLES, INC. AT
      _STARSINGLES1@STARSIN_ (mailto:STARSINGLES1@...)

      STARSINGLES AT AOL.COM

      OR CALL JULIE AT 516-582-2190
      OR TZVI @ 800-816-3630

      Roberta, from Circle of Single Jewish Friends (49+)

      writes that her group will be meeting

      at noon on Sunday July 20th, 2008 c.e.

      that should be a wonderful day and evening because

      Martine's group NORTH JERSEY Jewish Singles
      30'S,40's,50's,60's
      http://singles.meetup.com/1651/

      will be meeting in the evening on Sunday July 20th, 2008

      The Main entrance of CJC is at the Corner of Delaware Street,
      DIRECTIONS: from Rte 46 East: Drive 4 blocks beyond the Hazel St/
      Paulison Ave. Exit and make a RIGHT TURN at the BURGER KING onto
      Delaware Street, the parking lot is on the left."
      Clifton Jewish Center 18 Delaware Street Clifton, NJ 07011
      (973) 772-3131
      Meetup Group Event
      Mailing List Address: singles-1651@...
      singles-1651 AT meetup.com

      http://singles.meetup.com/1651/
      Merge onto US-46 E via
      EXIT 154 of the Garden State Parkway toward CLIFTON. 0.7 miles Map

      Turn RIGHT onto DELAWARE ST. <0.1 miles Map

      End at 18 Delaware St
      Clifton, NJ 07011-3151
      Mailing List Address: singles-1651@...
      singles-1651 AT meetup.com
      http://singles.meetup.com/1651/
      Martine, (973) 772-3131.

      Phone: (973) 772-3131
      Email:
      contact@...

      contact AT cliftonjewishcenter.com
      http://www.cliftonjewishcenter.com/calendar.asp
      on a personal note I attended the discussion with Rabbi Ari
      Korenblit on Sunday May 25th
      (Film/discussion Singles, 40s, 50s, and 60s, meet at the Clifton
      Jewish Center to see a film) Rabbi Korenblit was extremely
      interesting. I was particularly interested in his comments on the
      dangers to the Jewish community of intermarriage.

      I hope that he will post his comments to our Yahoo Jewish Singles
      Groups.

      Please stay in touch with and join http://singles.meetup.com/1651/

      stay tuned for details on both events as we get them.

      About NORTH JERSEY Jewish Singles 30'S,40's,50's,60's
      This is a great way to meet new friends and possibly get re-
      acquainted with old friends! You have a great opportunity to meet
      other Jewish Singles who are your age and who do not necessarily like
      to go to bars to meet people! We have a very nice mix of members,(
      see our photos from the recent brunch). You are sure to enjoy our
      meetups!

      Announcing a new Meetup for NORTH JERSEY Jewish Singles
      30'S,40's,50's,60's

      What: READING GROUP-

      When: July 1st, 2008 c.e. 7:00 PM

      Event fee: $5.00 per person

      at Clifton Jewish Center 18 Delaware Street Clifton, NJ 07011
      (973) 772-3131
      the READING GROUP,which is open to both singles and non-singles, will meet in one of the classrooms at the Clifton Jewish Center

      please enter the Clifton Jewish Center through the side door.

      Here is what we have on Roberta's event at noon

      on Sunday July 20th, 2008 c.e. so far:

      Date: July 20, 2008 (Sunday)
      Time: 12:00 P.M.
      Location: Uno's Chicago Grill
      61 U.S. Highway South (near the Menlo Park Mall)
      Metuchen, New Jersey
      Price: Price of meal/tip, plus $3.00

      People who wish to attend should
      RSVP Roberta at roger678@...

      roger678 AT optonline.net or call Roberta at 908 668-8450 so that
      she can arrange the seating.

      61 US Highway #1
      Menlo Park/Brew Pub
      Metuchen, NJ 08840
      732-548-7979 is the telephone number of the restaurant

      http://www.unos.com/location.html

      http://www.unos.com/great.html

      the restaurant in addition

      to things some folks who are vegans

      cannot eat also serves

      BROWN RICE WITH CRAISINS® AND MANGO

      STEAMED BROCCOLI

      STEAMED OR ROASTED
      SEASONAL VEGETABLES
      Selected fresh daily.

      (However the restaurant is NOT a Kosher restaurant please suggest Kosher restaurants to Roberta for her future events.)
      Circle of Single Jewish Friends 49 plus
      Meet and Eat Lunch
      attendees should RSVP Roberta at (908) 668-8450.
      Roberta at (908) 668-8450
      has told me that her group's next event is coming up.

      Roberta from Circle of Single Jewish Friends has advised me that her next event is coming up. People who wish to attend should
      RSVP Roberta at roger678@...

      roger678 AT optonline.net or call Roberta at 908 668-8450 so that
      she can arrange the seating. (The restaurant is NOT a Kosher
      restaurant please suggest Kosher restaurants to Roberta for her future events.)
      Circle of Single Jewish Friends 49 plus
      Meet and Eat Lunch

      Our Jewish Singles Yahoo groups need volunteers

      We need volunteers to send out material to the media on our Jewish
      Singles events.
      We also need volunteers who would be willing to have their telephone
      numbers used
      in material that goes to media such as The Star Ledger Ticket section
      described below,
      and other media, etc.

      The Star Ledger Ticket section is published every Friday.It contains
      a singles section.
      To get events into that section you must send releases 3 weeks in
      advance, include type of event, time, date, venue, street address and
      town, admission fee (even if it's free) and a phone number with area
      code for the public to call, send items to event@...
      event AT starledger.com emails are preferred no attachments

      http://www.jstandard.com/categories/Singles/
      items directly below are from url directly above

      wednesday [july 2]

      Drinks in Hoboken Jewish Young Adults of Hoboken/Hudson meets for
      drinks at City Bistro's Rooftop, 14th Street between Washington and
      Hudson, 7 p.m. E-mail hobokenjyah@...

      tuesday [july 8]

      Nutrition The JCC in Manhattan offers "Nutrition on the Go," for 20s-
      30s, 7 p.m. (646) 505-5708 or www.jccmanhattan.org

      http://www.jstandard.com/categories/Singles

      the items directly above are from the url directly above

      Do you have a Jewish single friend that you have not yet met in
      person and may have been in touch with via email or telephone or
      otherwise Why not invite that Jewish single friend to meet you at
      one of the many Jewish singles events listed in our posts
      Be sure to send your photo to your Jewish single friend, and to ask
      your Jewish single friend to send a photo to you.
      That way you can recognize one another when you meet at a Jewish
      singles event.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      We believe that it is vital for Jewish survival that single Jews
      meet other single Jews, marry one another, and raise their children
      as Jews. Because there is a hole in our calendar from Friday night
      to Saturday night during which many single Jews go to non-Jewish
      singles events, meet non-Jews, marry non-Jews, and have children
      from those marriages who are not raised as Jews, the Jewish people
      faces a very severe problem. We urge everyone who reads this to
      contact his or her Rabbi and demand that his or her Rabbi hold
      regular Jewish singles Onegs on Friday nights.
      We feel that it is vitally important that single Jews go to Jewish
      singles events and meet other Jewish singles at those events.
      If you know anyone who happens to be Jewish who is hosting a
      singles event please ask him or her to consider hosting events just
      for Jewish singles.
      We also offer the opportunity at our on line Jewish singles groups
      to post your Jewish singles introductions and to respond to other
      Jewish singles introductions.
      Please do so regularly. Please state that you are Jewish, single and
      over 21
      in your introductions at our on line Jewish singles groups.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      another great Jewish singles resource is at:

      http://www.jccotp.org/

      where you may find items such as:

      event below is for Jewish Singles 35-59

      Progressive Dinner at In Napoli Summer 08

      Join other singles for a delicious dinner and socializing. Menu includes one free drink, salad, choice of entrée (including fish and pasta), coffee and dessert. Reservations required - call ext. 301. Please call 201.947.2500 for directions only.
      $26 by 7/14, $29 after (includes tax and gratuity).

      Directions to the JCC

      http://www.jccotp.org/
      (Jewish Community Center) on the Palisades
      411 East Clinton Avenue Tenafly, NJ 07670 201 569 7900
      these directions were found at:
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/template.phpsection=AD

      FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY NORTH
      Exit 161 to Route 4 East. Continue directions from Route 4.
      FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTH
      Exit 163 to Route 17 South to Route 4 East.
      FROM NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE
      Exit 18 to Route 46 East to Grand Avenue. Proceed North past Route 4
      and continue as described below (from Route 4).

      FROM I-80 EAST
      To Garden State Parkway North to Exit 161 and then to Route 4 East.
      FROM ROUTE 4
      Exit at Grand Avenue/Englewood. Follow Grand Avenue North about 1
      mile, where it
      becomes Engle Street. Continue on Engle Street past Englewood
      Hospital. 2nd
      Traffic light past hospital make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is
      approximately 1 mile on left.

      FROM NEW YORK CITY & LONG ISLAND
      Go over George Washington Bridge to Palisades Parkway North. Get off
      at Exit 1,
      Englewood Cliffs & Palisades Avenue. Make right and go to 1st light.
      At light
      make a right onto Route 9W No. At 4th light make a left onto E.
      Clinton Avenue.
      JCC is mile on right.

      FROM SOUTH OR WEST
      Take New Jersey Turnpike (95) No. or Route 80 East to Broad Ave.
      Exit. Bear
      right onto Broad Ave. toward Englewood. Broad Ave. will become Dana
      Place. Take
      Dana Place to end. Make right onto E. Palisades Ave. At 3rd block
      (on left) make
      left onto No. Woodland Street to end. Make right onto E. Clinton
      Avenue.
      JCC immediately on left.
      FROM NORTH
      Take Palisades Parkway South and get off at Exit 2. Make left off
      ramp onto
      Route 9W South. At 3rd light make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC
      is mile on right.

      FROM TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE
      To Exit 13 So. (Palisades Parkway So.) to Exit 2. Proceed as above
      from North.

      FROM CONNECTICUT (Stamford)
      Route I 95 So. to 287 West to Tappan Zee Bridge. Proceed as above.

      A free fantastic Jewish singles resource
      can be found at the url below

      http://www.thejewishpeople.org/

      We have no connections whatsoever to the site,
      but if you do post your photo there you may wish to
      include the url where your photo may be found at that
      site, in your introductions, and responses to other introductions,
      that you post at our Yahoo Jewish singles groups.

      Wed, Jul 16
      7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
      $26.00 Member
      $26.00 Non Member

      above event is for Jewish Singles 35-59

      the two Jewish Singles Schmooze events with Bruce below

      are for Jewish Singles 40-59

      For more information contact:
      Esther Mazor, Singles Director x460
      emazor@...

      July 27th 2008 c.e.
      6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
      August 17th 2008 c.e.
      6:30 PM - 8:30 PM

      Singles Schmooze Summer 08

      Spend a casual evening getting to know other singles through discussions on

      various topics determined by the participants.

      $4 JCC Member/$6 Non-member per event.

      $4.00 Member
      $6.00 Non Member

      the two Jewish Singles Schmooze events with Bruce above

      are for Jewish Singles 40-59

      the Jewish Singles event below is for Jewish Singles 50+

      Sizzling Summer BBQ at the JCC
      Sunday, July 13th 2008 c.e.
      4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
      $16.00 Member
      $16.00 Non Member

      Enjoy great food like hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, salads and more, along with socializing and games. Wear sneakers. Rain or shine! Reservations required, please call 201 569-7900 ext. 301 $16 by July 9th $20 after

      the Jewish Singles event above is for Jewish Singles 50+

      for details on the events listed immediately below
      please click on http://www.kehillaton.com/

      Today (Tue, 1 Jul)
      7:30 PM Farbrengen 3rd of Tammuz - Event: Melava Malka/Farbrengen/Tish [Five Towns - Cedarhurst, NY]
      7:30 PM PARSHAS CHUKKAS - Lecture: Parshat Ha'shavua/Weekly Reading [New York - Manhattan, NY]
      8:00 PM SECRETS OF THE FUTURE TEMPLE, Mishkney Elyon. - Lecture: Chassidut [New York - Brooklyn, NY]
      Tomorrow (Wed, 2 Jul)
      7:00 PM Live Jazz on Wednesdays: West Hills Trio - Event: Concert/Performance [Teaneck, NJ]
      Sat, 5 Jul
      12:00 PM Farbrengen-Gimmel Tammuz for men - Event: Melava Malka/Farbrengen/Tish [Five Towns - Cedarhurst, NY]
      Sun, 6 Jul
      7:45 PM CHAZAQ – R’ Fischel Schacter LIVE! Don’t Miss Out! - Lecture: (Other - see title) [New York - Queens, NY]
      Tue, 8 Jul
      6:45 PM defensive driving class - Event: Other [New York - Brooklyn, NY]
      7:30 PM Israel Summer Program for Grades 10 & 11 - Event: Classes/Seminar/Workshop [Five Towns - Lawrence, NY]
      Thu, 10 Jul
      9:30 AM OU Job Board Career Workshop-What's HOT & What's NOT-July 10th - Lecture: (Other - see title) [Five Towns - Woodmere, NY]
      Sun, 13 Jul
      10:30 AM Camp Shachar - Event: Other [Clifton, NJ]

      Find more: [events] and [lectures]

      for details on the events listed immediately above
      please click on http://www.kehillaton.com/

      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS
      Wants you! Our Science Fiction group is for everyone 21 or older
      regardless of background or marital status. Younger fans should find
      another group.
      Please introduce yourself when you join and
      periodically as new members keep joining. We plan to get together at
      restaurants and to go to movies. We will see them in movie theaters,
      and, if people are kind enough, on people's home VCRs, or DVD
      players, for the technologically advanced among us. Buy your own
      movie tickets. Buy your own meals at Restaurants. Hopefully a
      typical event would involve going to a Science Fiction Movie and
      then to a Restaurant to discuss the movie we just saw.
      Are you a single Science Fiction fan looking for a soulmate? Perhaps
      you will find that person here. This club is not a New Jersey
      singles group per se, and is open to anyone over 21, regardless of
      background or marital status, nonetheless, love is a good thing.

      Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
      Most science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in
      New Jersey joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to
      find her ideal man. Unlike most singles events, which tend to be
      attended by more women than men, most science fiction events are
      attended by more men than women.

      If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      You do not have to be single to join :
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
      CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
      Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.

      Please also do your part to help Israel by joining pro-Israel groups
      both on line and in real life. You can read more about topics and
      people in the
      news such as Jimmy Carter and James Baker and Coca Cola etc. by
      doing searches
      in the message archives of Yahoo Groups including those listed below.
      Some pro-Israel on line groups are listed below:
      Post message: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelMustLive@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelMustLive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelNowAndForever@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelNowAndForever-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      c-span, also known as C-SPAN provides much valuable information.
      However, we are
      distressed that programs like
      Washington Journal on c-span seem to provide a forum for
      anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in
      general who seem to not only call into that t.v. show, but get
      through, and get
      on the air, where they are seldom interupted or cut off by the show's
      moderators. We feel that a 2 minute delay could enable the show's
      moderators to
      screen out the anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish
      people, however
      no such 2 minute delay seems to be in place. Moreover the moderators
      of that
      show and others do not seem to be of a mind to cut off the anti-
      Semites and
      other enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in general who
      regularly call into
      that show and others
      on c-span. We have therefore created this Yahoo Group in the hopes
      that members
      of the group will become regular viewers of c-span and will call in
      regularly to
      Washington Journal and other c-span call in t.v. shows, to support
      Israel and
      the Jewish people and to counter the anti-Semites and other enemies
      of Israel
      and the Jewish people whose calls are regularly aired on c-span. We
      also hope
      that members of our Yahoo Group will contact their U.S.
      Senators and members of Congress and President Bush at
      http://www.whitehouse.gov to see what can be done about
      the situation at c-span.
      Post message: PeopleForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeAreForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeAreForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeStandUpForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeStandUpForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: AmericansForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: AmericansForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you know of other pro-Israel on line groups and/or pro-Israel
      groups that meet in real life please post the information about them.
      There are many avenues for Jewish activism. Support of Israel,
      Support of the Jewish people, Opposition to anti-Semitism, to name a
      few.
[...]

      Are you Frum?
      if so please regularly check
      http://www.frumster.com/events.php
      where you may find events such as
      brooklyn , New York

      Tuesday, July 1

      all

      Rabbi Avraham Greenbaum Farewell Evening.

      Location:
      1517 Ave. H
      Time:
      8 pm
      Cost:
      $10.00
      Phone:
      9177966473
      Email:
      david@...
      Website:
      http://www.excitingjudaism.com
      Details:
      Farewell Evening.

      July 1, Tuesday
      Brooklyn.

      SECRETS OF THE FUTURE TEMPLE, Mishkney Elyon.

      The inner meaning and purpose of the Future Temple, by the towering
      18th century mystical genius,Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzato,"Ramchal."

      The Temple is the center point where all the branches of the Tree of
      Life connect with their roots, channeling a flow of sustenance and
      blessing to the entire world.

      Time : 8 pm.

      Location : Congregation Sheves Achim / The Flatbush Minyan
      1517 Ave. H (off East 16th St. across from Q Train) Brooklyn.
      Q Train stop at Ave H.

      Suggested Donation $10.00

      Manhattan , New York

      Wednesday, July 2

      Ages: 25-39

      Singles4Singles - Introduces the "Birthday Cafe"
      Reservation is required

      Location:
      To be disclosed to registrants the Sunday before the event
      Time:
      7:30 pm - 9:30 pm (apx)
      Cost:
      Just $5 b4 June 28, 2008, $10 thereafter. Registration closes June
      30, 2008 at 9 pm
      Phone:
      212-531-3466
      Email:
      singles4singles@...
      Website:
      http://www.singles4singles.net
      Details:
      Singles4Singles is pleased to present our first

      "Birthday Cafe"

      If you have a June or July birthday and are in your mid-20s to late-
      30s, come and celebrate with us by meeting new people and engaging in
      delectable conversation in a cozy and relaxed setting.

      Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008

      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm (apx.)

      Location: Manhattan location will be disclosed to registered
      participants the Sunday before the event.

      Advance Reservation is REQUIRED

      Cost: Just $5 if registered by June 28, 2008, $10 thereafter

      Priority will be given to first time attendees . Space is VERY
      limited.

      Phone: 212-531-3466

      E-mail: Singles4Singles@... (NOTE NEW ADDRESS)

      Web: http://www.singles4singles.net
      Details: Hashkofically, we seek college educated men (24 to 39) who
      should have a regular Torah learning Seder and Daven three times
      daily, preferably with a Minyan. Women (24-39) should be similarly
      educated and plan to cover their hair after marriage and wear skirts
      and dresses only.

      Light refreshments will be provided.

      All attendees must be pre-registered. Registration requires an email
      to singles4singles@..., with your name, age, month of birth,
      brief hashkofic description, where you are from, who referred you,
      and a phone number to reach you. In addition, we recommend that
      people add their names to our mailing list via a yahoo group by
      sending an email to s4semail-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      REGISTRATION CLOSES: Monday June 30, 2008, 9 PM.

      Join the S4S Group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?
      gid=4795333869

      New York

      Thursday, July 3 to Sunday, July 6

      mid 20s - early 40s

      JOC Fourth of July Weekend in Lake Placid
      Reservation is required

      Location:
      Lake Placid area
      Cost:
      starting at $299
      Email:
      JOCgirl@...
      Website:
      http://www.jewishoutdoorsclub.org
      Details:
      REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!

      This will be an awesome, action-packed weekend (Thursday night, July
      3-Sunday, July 6) in the Lake Placid area.

      Based in a cozy, rustic B&B-style inn with log furniture, hickory
      rocking chairs and a wood-burning fireplace (which we will probably
      not need this time of year) but technologically linked to provide
      wireless internet, we will be just minutes from Whiteface Mountain
      and the Ausable River.

      There is no shortage of exciting activities in the area and a
      detailed itinerary will follow.

      We will be taking over all the rooms as well as the kitchen at the
      Whiteface Chalet in Wilmington, NY. All meals are strictly kosher
      (fleishig meals are Glatt).

      Cost includes the stay at the inn through Sunday
      afternoon,housekeeping, gratuities and all meals / snacks (we promise
      that you will not go hungry!). There are additional costs for other
      activities such as kayaking,biking, etc.

      For more details and registration, log onto
      www.jewishoutdoorsclub.org

      Registration will be closed as of Tuesday, July 1st., but we fill up
      fast, so sign up today. Please note — the inn is only open to
      registered JOC guests for the weekend. Also, once we fill up we can't
      accommodate additional guests for the meals.

      Any questions? Please e-mail Sarah at JOCgirl@...

      or Bonnie at joc_event@...

      We look forward to seeing you in Lake Placid!

      the events immediately above were found at

      http://www.frumster.com/events.php

      "You say tomato I say tomato. Tomato, tomato, potato, potato,

      It's all the same to me"

      is an old refrain

      have you heard the updated version?

      "Some say Obama, Some say Osama, Obama, Osama, Osama,Obama,

      it's all Hussein to me."

      the item directly below is from:

      http://www.rjchq.org/Events.asp

      Brown Bag Lunch

      Tuesday, July 8, 2008

      ----------

      Please join the Republican Jewish Coalition for a brown bag lunch
      with
      Aryeh Green
      Director of MediaCentral

      Israel In The Media

      Tuesday, July 8th, 2008
      12:00pm - 1:30pm

      Thelen, Reid
      875 3rd Ave, 10th Floor
      (between 52nd and 53rd streets)
      Manhattan

      Free Admission

      RSVP by July 1st to (212) 922-0839 or newyork@...

      newyork AT rjchq.org

      If you have any questions or would like to join the RJC or renew your
      membership, please call or email us. We look forward to hearing from
      you soon!

      About Aryeh Green:

      Aryeh Green is the director, of Media Central, a Jerusalem center
      providing support services for journalists based in or visiting
      Israel, the Palestinian territories and the region. Aryeh has an
      extensive background in strategic communications in both the public
      and private sectors. For many years, he has been a senior advisor to
      Natan Sharansky, former Member of Knesset and Deputy Prime Minister,
      working to combat anti-Semitism and to promote democracy in the
      region. Since 1990, Green has worked or served as a business
      consultant for leading companies in Israel and abroad, includingECI
      Telecom, Aladdin, Audiocodes, Finjan, Lannet, Moto Guzzi, Pfizer,
      Bank HaPoalim and others. He is a noted public speaker and has
      lectured in universities and before numerous groups in Israel, North
      America and Europe.

      http://www.rjchq.org/about.asp

      The last decade has seen tremendous growth in the number of Jews
      identifying with Republican ideas and the GOP. The Republican Jewish
      Coalition, founded in 1985, is the sole voice of Jewish Republicans
      to Republican decision makers and the Jewish community, expressing
      our viewpoint on a wide variety of issues.

      The Republican Jewish Coalition is the well-respected representative
      of the Jewish community to Republican elected officials and party
      leaders and is the pre-eminent Republican organization in the Jewish
      community.

      With a strong presence in Washington, D.C. and chapters around the
      country, the RJC is making a difference for the growing Jewish
      Republican movement in America.
      http://www.rjchq.org/PolicyPlatform.asp

      In 1985, the Republican Jewish Coalition was founded to provide a
      voice in the political arena for Jewish Republicans. It acts as a
      bridge between the GOP and the American Jewish community, building
      strong relationships with key Republican officials and party leaders
      at the national and state levels. As a uniquely Jewish presence in
      the Republican Party, the RJC has expressed the Jewish community's
      concerns to Republican officials at the highest levels of government
      and earned their respect and trust.

      At the same time, the RJC works within the Jewish community,
      articulating Republican views, educating the community about
      Republican ideas and advocating Republican policy positions.

      The Republican Party embraces citizens of every ethnic group and
      race; it also represents a spectrum of opinion on the means to
      express our fundamental values. The Republican Jewish Coalition
      reflects that diversity of views. Yet as Republicans, we share core
      beliefs which bring us together.

      Terrorism
      The RJC fully supports President Bush's war on international
      terrorism, and endorses the efforts and initiatives the President has
      propounded and enacted to further this cause. Terrorism is an evil
      and murderous tactic that is never acceptable or justifiable, no
      matter the cause for which it is employed. The RJC also endorses the
      President's view that states that sponsor terrorism are morally
      indistinguishable from the terrorists they fund, and should be
      brought to justice."

      "Some say Obama, Some say Osama, Obama, Osama, Osama,Obama,

      it's all Hussein to me."

      Make Obama Mad

      Cling to our religion

      support groups like

      http://outreachjudaism.org/?clientid=1305

      Outreach Judaism is an international organization that responds
      directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults, by exploring
      Judaism in contradistinction to fundamentalist Christianity.

      Our organization's goal is to generate a lasting connection between
      Jewish families and Judaism through building immediate awareness of
      the current Hebrew-Christian movement worldwide. Outreach Judaism
      provides full-time, multi-level informational resources such as:

      The critically acclaimed 24-part audio series and NEW in-depth study
      guide entitled, "Let's Get Biblical!"
      An extraordinary role-play program for teenagers
      Stimulating and provocative adult education lectures and seminars
      College campus outreach
      Counseling
      Discussion groups for teenagers and adults
      Networking with other Jewish organizations worldwide

      Rabbi Tovia Singer is a well-known speaker. He lectures over 200
      times each year around the globe -- in North America, South America,
      Europe and Israel. Rabbi Tovia Singer has vast knowledge of topics
      such as anti-semitism, holocaust revisionism, Jewish and Christian
      History, and Christian Missionaries.

      Rabbi Singer is widely regarded as one of the leading voices
      countering the efforts of missionaries that target Jews. He has had
      numerous interviews on radio and television over the years and
      continues to teach thousands, bringing many back to Judaism.

      Rabbi Singer also hosts a radio program, The Tovia Singer Show,
      which launched in January of 2002 on Israel National Radio. This
      new talk radio program has become a powerful and provocative voice
      of reason on current Jewish issues.

      "You say tomato I say tomato. Tomato, tomato, potato, potato,

      It's all the same to me"

      is an old refrain

      have you heard the updated version?

      "Some say Obama, Some say Osama, Obama, Osama, Osama,Obama,

      it's all Hussein to me."

      (Meshugeneh means crazy in Yiddish (so-called Messy an eck Jews,
      they spell it
      somewhat differently, are not really Jews, they are Xtians
      pretending to be Jews
      to convert Jews to their Xtian religion.)
    • mr arbus
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 15, 2014

        Jewish Singles AND Other Events

        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

        Age: (49PLUS)
        Event: Meet and Eat Lunch
        SUNDAY March 23rd,  2014 C.E.
        AT NOON
        Place: at a restaurant in  New Jersey
        PLEASE RSVP DIRECTLY TO
        Roberta Karstadt (908) 668-8450

        roger678@...PLEASE RSVP DIRECTLY TO ROBERTA
        roger678 AT optonline DOT net

        Please r.s.v.p. for the  JEWISH SINGLES 45 PLUS event immediately below to
        and to slg@...

        Sunday April 6th 2014 c.e. at 12:45 P.M.  at Congregation Agudath Israel
        Admission: $10.00   RSVP asap!!!!!
        Congregation Agudath Israel
        20 Academy Road
        Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
        - ADMISSION: $10.00 – RSVP As soon as possible!
        For information and to RSVP: contact Sue Grossbard at:  singles@...

        http://www.afsi.org/about_missionstatement.aspx
        We are an educational organization created to support an undivided Israel.
        AFSI was founded in 1970 as an American counterpart to the Land of Israel Movement, asserting Israel’s historic, religious, and legal rights to the land re-gained in the 1967 war. AFSI has argued consistently that a strong, territorially defensible Israel is essential to U.S. and global security interests in the region, and that the “two-state solution,” would endanger the world, while bringing the dissolution of Israel.
        We are a national organization with chapters throughout the country and members throughout the world. All are dedicated to the premise that a strong Israel is essential to Western interests in the Middle East, and that the Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and the Golan are the best guarantee against strategic vulnerability, as were the Gush Katif communities.
        AFSI supports a policy of “peace for peace” between the Arab states and Israel, and rejects “peace for territory.” AFSI opposes spending U.S. tax dollars, estimated to be in the billions, to fund a phantom “peace” plan.
        Send a message to the detractors of Israel in the media, the Administration, and the public by joining AFSI and becoming active in your community chapter.
        http://www.afsi.org/about_chapters.aspx

        AFSI Chapters

        California

        Keith Francis
        Costa Mesa, CA
        kfcco@...
        Howard Garber
        Anaheim, CA
        AFSICal1@...
        Irving Kett
        Northridge, CA
        ikett@...

        Florida

        Carol Flatto
        Miami Beach, FL
        SoFlaAFSI@...

        Illinois

        Blanche Keno
        Chicago, IL
        blanchekeno@...
        Cheryl Jacobs Lewin
        Chicago, IL
        cjlpr1@...

        New York

        Hanna Cohen
        Nesconset, NY
        Hannacohen1@...
        Lorrie Fein
        Brooklyn, NY
        savtafein@...
        Jan Fenster
        Kew Gardens, NY
        jfenster3@...
        Rachel Kantro
        Ronkonkoma, NY
        rkafsichapterli@...
        Karen Marie Kazakiewicz
        Albany, NY
        kmkgoglobal@...
        Leon Szmedra
        Victor, NY
        lszk@...

        Pennsylvania

        Moshe Phillips
        Philadelphia, PA
        phillyafsi@...

        Texas

        Bernard Shapiro
        Houston, TX
        bernards@...
        Ann Stacy
        Keller, TX
        annstacy@...

        Israel, Washington D.C. and Oregon

        Jerusalem, Israel
        Bill Mehlman
        Wmehlman@...
        Richard Hellman
        Washington, DC
        RAHellman@...
        Inez Weissman – Emeritus
        Portland, OR
        AMERICANS FOR A SAFE ISRAEL
        Address:
        1751 2nd Avenue (91st Street)
        New York, New York 10128-5363
        Phone: 1-800-235-3658
        Fax: 1-212-828-4538
        Email: AFSI@...

        ZOA Chapters are listed below:
        New Jersey
        (Northern)
        Stanley Rosenberg
        email@...
        New Jersey
        (Southern)
        Sam Krantz
        email@...
        Philadelphia, PADaniel Mandel
        email@...
        Philadelphia, PA
        Lee Bender and Kevin Ross,
        Co-Presidents

        Steve Feldman, Executive Director of Mid-Atlantic Region
        Phone: 610-660-9466
        Fax: 610-660-9465
        philadelphia@...
        www.zoaphilly.org

        Read more: http://zoa.org/chapters/#ixzz2oEj4ZL1B
        Boston, MA and
        New England
        Henry Silverman, President
        email@...
        Hartford, CT and
        New Haven, CT
        Ron Scherban
        email@...
        Manhattan, NYMr. Marvin Belsky
        manhattan@...
        Brooklyn, NYRubin Margules, President
        Phone: 718-339-8379
        Fax: 718-339-8610
        brooklyn@...

        www.zoabrooklyn.org
        Long Island, NYDr. Alan Mazurek, President
        email@...
        Rochester, NY
        Dr. Leon Szmedra, President
        Westchester, NY
        (including Rockland)
        Murray Caplan
        westchester@...
        alt

        Read more: http://zoa.org/chapters/#ixzz2oEj9zKDS

        What is the ZOA?

        Founded in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America (“ZOA”) is the oldest pro-Israel organization in the United States. With offices around the country and in Israel, the ZOA is dedicated to educating the public, elected officials, media, and college/high school students about the truth of the ongoing and relentless Arab war against Israel. ZOA is also committed to promoting strong U.S.-Israel relations. ZOA works to protect Jewish college and high school students from intimidation, harassment and discrimination, and in fighting anti-Semitism in general.
        Since its founding in 1897, the Zionist Organization of America has been fighting for the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. Under the leadership of such illustrious presidents as Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis, Rabbi Dr. Abba Hillel Silver, and current National President Morton A. Klein, the ZOA has been on the front lines of Jewish activism.
        With a national membership of over 30,000, and chapters throughout the United States (including Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, North Jersey, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, South Jersey and Washington D.C.), the ZOA today works to strengthen US-Israeli relations, through educational activities, public affairs programs, working every day on Capitol Hill, and by combating anti-Israel bias in the media, textbooks, and on campuses.
        Wherever our message is needed, our voice is being heard.
        The ZOA is the only organization that documents and exposes Palestinian Arab violations of the Road Map plan. The ZOA leads the efforts on behalf of American victims of Palestinian Arab terrorism. The ZOA’s campaigns have repeatedly led to the defeat of hostile critics of Israel who were nominated for important government positions.
        The ZOA has played a key role in Congress regarding victims of terrorism, keeping Jerusalem unified under Israeli sovereignty, fighting Hamas and Fatah, and working on the imposition of sanctions on Syria and Saudi Arabia.
        The ZOA’s growing Campus Activism Network organizes college students to combat Arab propaganda on campuses from coast to coast. The ZOA regularly brings student activists to Israel for leadership training programs; we are preparing the Jewish activist leadership of the future.
        The ZOA’s Center for Law & Justice works through the courts to help Israel and the Jewish people. The Center has filed suit against the State Department for ignoring the law requiring that “Jerusalem, Israel” be stamped on the passports of U.S. citizens who are born there. The Center also helped bring about the shutdown of ten pro-terrorist web sites. The ZOA initiated a groundbreaking case under federal civil rights laws to rectify the anti-Semitic/anti-Israel climate on campus.
        The ZOA speaks out for Israel – in reports, newsletters, and other publications…in speeches in synagogues, churches, and community events, in high schools and colleges from coast to coast…in e-mail action alerts…in op-eds and letters to the editor…in radio and television appearances by ZOA leaders.
        Always on the front lines of pro-Israel activism, ZOA has made its mark.
        “The ZOA is the most credible advocate for Israel on the American Jewish scene today.”
        The Wall Street Journal

        “The ZOA is one of the most important and influential Jewish groups in the U.S. today.”

         Please also see the AFSI Calendar at: http://afsi.org/events_main.aspx

        REPUBLICAN JEWISH COALITION
        RJC CHAPTERS INCLUDE THOSE  AT
        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/central-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/northern-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/southern-new-jersey-chapter/

        http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-york/new-york-region/

        http://www.rjchq.org/about-rjc/rjc-basic-principles/

        http://www.rjchq.org/about-rjc/organizational-biography/

        Central New Jersey Chapter

        You are here: Home / Chapters / New Jersey / Central New Jersey Chapter
        The RJC is proud to announce the formation of a new chapter serving Central New Jersey.
        If you’re ready to get involved, please New York Executive Director Greg Menken. He can be reached at NewYork@... or 212-922-0839.
        To be added to our mailing list and to join the RJC and the New York Chapter, just click here to make your contribution online or download our membership form here and mail it to our national office with your contribution.
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/chapters/new-jersey/central-new-jersey-chapter/#sthash.MXUB1uZD.dpuf

        Events

        You are here: Home / Events / NY: Event with Kenneth Abramowitz

        NY: Event with Kenneth Abramowitz

        Print Friendly
        Join the RJC for a lunch program with
        Kenneth Abramowitz,
        General Partner, NGN Capital
        How the West Can Win.
        Wednesday, March 19
        12:00 – 1:30 PM
        In Midtown Manhattan
        Address provided upon RSVP.
        Cost: $10
        Kosher lunch will be served.
        Space is limited.
        Please RSVP to Ariella Rechthand at 212-922-0839 or arechthand@...
        About Our Speaker
        Kenneth S. Abramowitz is a co-founder and Managing General Partner of NGN Capital. He joined NGN Capital from The Carlyle Group in New York where he was Managing Director from 2001 to 2003, focused on U.S. buyout opportunities in the healthcare industry. Prior to that, Mr. Abramowitz worked as an Analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Company where he covered the medical supply, hospital management and Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) industries for 23 years. Mr. Abramowitz earned a B.A. from Columbia University in 1972 and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School in 1976. Mr. Abramowitz currently sits on the Board of Directors of EKOS Corporation, OptiScan Biomedical Corporation, Cerapedics, Inc., Valtech Cardio and Small Bone Innovations, Inc. He previously served as a director at Option Care, Inc., Sightline Technologies Ltd and Power Medical Interventions, as well as MedPointe and ConnectiCare Holdings, Inc.
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/ny-event-with-kenneth-abramowitz/#sthash.EzAAYOlM.dpuf

[...]

        Start:
        March 19, 2014 12:00 pm
        End:
        March 19, 2014 1:30 pm
        Organizer:
        Republican Jewish Coalition
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/ny-event-with-kenneth-abramowitz/#sthash.EzAAYOlM.dpuf

        RJC Spring Leadership Meeting 2014, March 28-30, 2014

        Print Friendly
        Join us for a terrific weekend of poker, politics, and policy at the fabulous Venetian Resort and Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada!
        March 28-30, 2014
        (*Supplemental programming and Board activities, including Golf Tournament, begin March 27.)
        See below for information about our grants for college students to attend the Spring Meeting and become RJC Student Ambassadors to their campuses.
        Our Terrific Lineup of Speaker Includes:
        New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
        Ohio Governor John Kasich
        Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
        Vice President Dick Cheney will be the keynote speaker at the Gala Dinner!
        Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer
        and Ambassador John Bolton
        Don’t miss this great weekend of special events, which includes:
        • RJC Golf Tournament
        • RJC Poker Tournament
        • RJC Business Meeting
        • Special Shabbat Dinner
        • VIP Luncheon Hosted by the National Women’s Committee
        • Special Afternoon Programming
        • Gala Dinner
        • Sunday Morning Session
        This meeting is exclusively for members of the RJC National Leadership. National Leadership opportunities start at the $1,000 contribution level.
        Click here to register online (additional fees apply). To avoid online registration fees, please call the RJC national office or your regional office to register by phone. You may also fax or email the registration form to the RJC national office. Click here to download the registration form.

        Room reservations must be made separately. A block of rooms has been reserved for RJC Leaders. Please call Venetian/Palazzo reservations as 1-877-385-3885 or 702-414-1000 and mention the group code REPUB. Or book your room through the passkey link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/repub14.
        Special opportunity for college students!
        The RJC is looking to foster the next generation of Republican Jewish leaders and is seeking students with experience combatting anti-Israel and liberal sentiments on college campuses.
        The Spring Leadership Meeting is the largest gathering of Jewish Republicans, and for the second year in a row, the RJC is offering grants to promising college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to attend!
        Be part of something great. Apply today!
        This grant is made available to current college students (must be in their freshman, sophomore, or junior years) who have shown strong support for both Republican and Jewish causes on and off campus.
        All applications must be electronically submitted to Barbara Efraim at Grassroots@... by Friday, February 28, 2014.
        Grant recipients must agree to become active student ambassadors on campus. These student ambassadors will attend RJC educational programming throughout the year and will be responsible for promoting the RJC message on campus.  Apply today!
        - See more at: http://www.rjchq.org/event/rjc-spring-meeting-2014/#sthash.j0Vm0Fgm.dpuf
        Jewish Resources at http://www.meetup.com

        http://www.meetup.com/The-Rockland-Jewish-Meetup-Group/

        http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-NYC-Singles-Events/

        Jewish Singles Purim Party (DJ, Drink Specials, Costume Contest, Snacks & More)

        • Saturday, March 15, 2014

          9:00 PM to 3:00 AM
        • 230 5th Ave Enclosed Rooftop Bar

          230 5th Ave @ 26th, New York, NY(map)
          Private for members and their guests, 20th Fl.
        • Come celebrate Purim with us at the 230 5th Ave. Penthouse!
          Mix, mingle, drink and dance with new & exciting friends!
          • 200+ Jewish singles (other Jewish groups co-organizing)
          •  DJ & Dancing
          • Snacks & Dips
          • Drink Specials 8-9pm
          • Costume Contest (Prizes include: Tablet, $100, Dinner)
          • Facilitators to help you mingle
          • Giveaways
          Hosted by the "JSTF" with 3,500+ Jewish single members!
          Age range 30s, 40s, 50s.   Costumes are not mandatory.
          *MUST PREPAY FOR DISCOUNT TIX ($20, limited # available) - http://dljparty.ticketleap.com/purim/
          *Discount ticket sales close on 3/15 @ 6pm, $30 at the door
        • http://www.meetup.com/Jewish-NYC-Singles-Events/events/168306772/

        Jewish Business Network: Wine Tasting & Business Card Exchange

        Jewish Business Network: Networking in Short Hills

        • Thursday, March 20, 2014

          8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
        • Temple B'nai Jeshurun

          1025 S Orange Ave., Short Hills, NJ(map)
        • Network with "The Tribe" with JBN members from the Short Hills area.
          This monthly event normally attracts a dynamic group of business leaders, and member referrals are producing a lot of closed business deals.
          $8 in advance, $10 at the event. There is no charge for Premium Members.
          We look forward to seeing you! Light kosher breakfast and coffee included.
          Hosted by Jon Lamkin and Saul Simon.

        Breakfast Networking at Temple Sha'arey Shalom

        ISRAEL LIVES  March 11, 2014  9th of Adar II, 5774  Hevron House is NOW OURS, LIVNI, EGYPT, RALPH WALDO EMERSON
        BREAKING NEWS
        WE WON   WE WON  HEBRON HOUSE IS OURS

        BARUCH HASHEM - THANK G-D!
        WE WON WE WON WE WON
        I COULD KEEP WRITING THESE WORKS A MILLION TIMES AND IT STILL WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.
        This afternoon the Israeli Supreme Court rejected Arab appeals concerning  Beit HaShalom in Hebron, thereby paving the way for our return to the building.
        It might be recalled: Mr. Morris Abraham and his family purchased Beit HaShalom for over a million dollars. The building, between Hebron and Kiryat Arba, was lived in by Jewish families for 22 months, before then Defense Minister Ehud Barak, expelled them, and had the building sealed.
        The Israeli Municipal Court ruled that the building should be returned to its Jewish owners, ruling that the building had been legally sold. The Arabs appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court, which today rejected the appeal.
        Presently, in order for us to return to the building, the Defense Minister, Moshe Bugi Yaalon, must sign a 'permit,' necessary to complete Jewish purchases in Judea and Samaria. This is a technical issue, and it is expected that the Defense Minister will sign the permits. Former Defense Minister Ehud Barak was quoted as saying that he (as Defense Minister) would sign the permits should the courts decide in our favor.
        This is a huge victory for the Hebron Jewish Community. Innumerable prayers, hours, money, tears, and what not, were invested in this building.  Families with babies and small children lived in rooms without windows, through rain and snowstorms. Puddles of freezing water filled family apartments.
        Yet dedication, determination, and faith, at its highest level were the name of the game. People refused, under any circumstances, to leave. Following a Supreme Court decision allowing the families to be expelled from the building, people's determination increased.
        Following the expulsion, people never gave up. The court case dragged on, but in the end, justice has prevailed. We will move back into Beit HaShalom.
        And my friends, let it be known, this is just the beginning... (Editor's emphasis)
        NEWS REPORTS:

        1-WHAT IS TSPI LIVNI UP TO?  SHE IS THE ACTIVIST JUSTICE MINISTER ASSIGNED TO THE PA NEGOTIATIONS BY BIBI.  MONTHS AGO IT WAS REPORTED THAT LIVNI 'WILLING TO CEDE CONTROL OF JORDAN VALLEY' Maariv reported three weeks ago August 2013, that Livni has been making various generous offers in contacts with the PA and US representatives.

        Google Lvni today and the record is blank.  BLANK IS DANGEROUS WHEN THE PERSON IS TRUSTED WITH NEGOTIATIONS OVER THE FATE OF ISRAEL.

        2-THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE GROUP, WHICH HAS CONTROLLED THE GAZA STRIP SINCE 2006, AND THE EGYPTIAN AUTHORITIES HAS SOURED SINCE THE OUSTER OF MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PRESIDENT MOHAMED MORSI IN JULY 2013.  This is a very good thing.  Especially in an era when the Sinai has become a dangerous version of the American Wild West of yesteryear.

        3-AN AMERICAN THINKER'S JEWISH JOURNEY) (RALPH WALDO EMERSON)  Anti-Semitism THEN education, awakened an American thinker.  Ralph Waldo Emerson learned by hearing and seeing about the good Jews did.  We have to keep advancing our efforts for all mankind.

        1>LIVNI 'WILLING TO CEDE CONTROL OF JORDAN VALLEY'
        Gil Ronen
        Arutz Sheva
        Sept 16, 2013

        Sources close to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu are once again expressing concern that Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, who heads the Israeli negotiating team with the Palestinian Authority (PA), is undermining the prime minister's positions in the talks.

        Daily newspaper Maariv quoted sources close to Netanyahu who said that Livni's positions differ from those of Netanyahu on the key issues of Jerusalem, eviction of Jewish communities and Israel's security arrangements in the Jordan Valley.

        According to the report, Livni - who heads the left-wing Hatnua political party - is willing to pull out the IDF from the Jordan Valley which guards Israel's long eastern border, and let an international force take its place. Netanyahu vigorously opposes this, citing the region's crucial strategic importance.

        In addition, Livni has agreed to divide Jerusalem between Israel and a future state of "Palestine" in Judea and Samaria, as well as a large scale eviction of Jews from communities in Judea and Samaria - whereas Netanyahu believes that communities need to remain under Palestinian sovereignty, with proper security arrangements.

        Maariv reported three weeks ago that Livni has been making various generous offers in contacts with the PA and US representatives, while Netanyahu thinks that Israel should not give up its best cards in the early stages of negotiations, as it is not clear what the PA is willing to cede in terms of security arrangements.

        "In Netanyahu's vicinity," the newspaper explained, "there is a feeling that the Americans, whom Israel is making every effort not to bring into the negotiations room, are eagerly using Livni's statements in their conversations with the Palestinians and thus weakening Israel's position in the talks."

        There is widespread consensus among experts that ceding control of the Jordan Valley to any force but the IDF will make it extremely likely that missiles and other military hardware will be smuggled into Judea and Samaria, from where it could be used to target Tel Aviv with ease.

        If a Palestinian state were to be established in all or the majority of Judea and Samaria, experts say such an arrangement would leave central Israel as narrow as 8 miles at some points, placing approximately 70% of Israel's population within firing-range of deadly mortars and rocket fire, and without the "strategic depth" to successfully defend against invasion.

        Other sources close to the Prime Minister told Maariv that they were not aware of the aforementioned concerns regarding Livni.

        2>CAIRO COURT OUTLAWS HAMAS ACTIVITIES IN EGYPT RELATIONS BETWEEN THE PALESTINIAN ISLAMIST GROUP, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2006, and the Egyptian authorities have soured since the ouster of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 El-Sayed Gamal El-Deen, AMRAM ONLINE Tuesday 4 Mar 2014 http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/95825/Egypt/Politics-/BREAKING-Cairo-court-outlaws-Hamas-activities-in-E.aspx
                    The Cairo Court for Urgent Matters has outlawed all activities in Egypt by Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist organisation, and ordered the sequestration of its offices in Cairo.
                    The relationship between the group, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2006, and the Egyptian authorities has soured since the ouster of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.
                    Egyptian officials have accused Hamas of providing support to Islamic militants who have increased their attacks on security forces in the Sinai Peninsula

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)