NJ Jewish Singles Party Dinner Discussion Tuesday 7 p.m.

  • jewishinnj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2004
      NJ Jewish Singles Party Dinner Discussion Tuesday 7 p.m.
      NOVEMBER 16TH, 2004 C.E. 7 p.m. at Veggie Heaven in Parsippany, New
      Jersey.
      You do not have to be a member of either of our groups to attend.
      If you do decide to join either or both of our groups there is no
      charge to join or to belong to either or both of our groups. Please
      forward this email to every Jewish single person you know who is
      within the 21-59 age range, please also post it to every Jewish Yahoo
      and other Jewish group you can find.

      Join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles
      who are over 21 and under 60
      in New Jersey together via the net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves
      and about events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to
      have a house party, a movies and dinner group, or other
      activity let us share that information too. Let us all
      get together on the net and in real life. If you are
      single, Jewish, in New Jersey over 21 and under 60
      you have come to the right place to meet other single
      Jews. Welcome! Please state that you are Jewish, if you are Jewish,
      when you apply to join this group and when you post your
      introductions and when you reply to other posts. This is a Jewish
      Singles Group.
      NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      and
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jewishmatch/
      If You Are Single, Jewish, over 21, in search of someone else who is
      too, you have come to the Right Place. Please be polite. Let's all
      introduce ourselves when we join and from time to time as new members
      keep joining. Please be polite and discreet. If you do meet one
      another in real life public places like book store cafes are highly
      recommended.
      We hope that you will agree that you have come to the Right Place for
      Jewish Singles from everywhere to meet. Please state that you are
      Jewish, if you are Jewish, when you apply to join this group and when
      you post your introductions and when you reply to other posts. This
      is a Jewish Singles Group.
      Post message: jewishmatch@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: jewishmatch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      for a Jewish Singles Party Dinner Discussion on where the Jewish
      Community should go from here. Discuss the results of the 2004 U.S.
      Presidential Election, the upcoming contest for Governor of New
      Jersey, the demise of arafat and what that may
      mean to Israel, how American Jews can be involved effectively for
      Israel at the local,national and international level. Bring your
      input on what activities our Jewish Singles groups should be involved
      in. There is no charge for this or any of our other events.

      When we go to a restaurant you pay only for what you order plus tax
      and tip. Reservations are NOT required for this event. The restaurant
      is a 100% non-smoking restaurant, is moderately priced, has brown
      rice, does not use MSG or animal products,is Kosher and totally
      vegetarian, has plenty of free parking and is easy to reach from
      nearby highways.

      Here are the directions to Veggie Heaven
      It is a Vegan Chinese Totally
      Vegetarian Kosher Restaurant. The
      restaurant is located in
      Parsippany, New Jersey at 1119 Route 46
      East #8A Parsippany, New Jersey,
      in a shopping center which has plenty
      of parking and is near
      Route 80. The telephone numbers of the
      restaurant are 973 335-9876
      and 973 263-8331 the zip code, if you are using Mapquest, is 07054.
      From the West (I-80)Take I-80 East and exit at the
      Lake Hiawatha/Whippany exit. Make a left at
      the light at the exit go past the entrance ramp which would put you
      back onto Route 80 going west and make a left turn into the shopping
      center. From the South (I-287) Take I-287 North to the exit for I-80
      EASTBOUND / Route 46 EAST BOUND. Bear to the left when exiting I-287.
      You will be on the I-80 service Rd. Continue to the first exit which
      is the Lake Hiawatha/Whippany exit then follow directions above. FROM
      THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY TAKE EXIT 145 TO ROUTE 280 WEST THEN Take the
      NEW RD exit- exit number 1. 0.15 miles Keep RIGHT at the fork in the
      ramp.
      0.07 miles Stay straight to go onto NEW RD. 0.63 miles
      Turn LEFT onto US-46 W. DRIVING WEST ON ROUTE 46 Continue for two
      traffic lights (second light is Parsippany-Troy Hills Shopping Center
      ) which is at the INTERSECTION of Route 46 and Beverwyck Road AT WHICH
      YOU COULD TURN RIGHT TOWARDS LAKE HIAWATHA, INSTEAD OF TURNING RIGHT
      HOWEVER TURN LEFT AT THAT INTERSECTION ONTO SOUTH BEVERWYCK ROAD, THEN
      TURN RIGHT INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER ITSELF WHICH IS BEFORE THE WEST
      BOUND RAMP TO ANOTHER HIGHWAY DO NOT TURN RIGHT INTO THE BANK BUT TURN
      RIGHT BEYOND THE BANK AND INTO THE SHOPPING CENTER, VEGGIE HEAVEN IS
      NEAR THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOPPING
      CENTER, WHICH HAS PLENTY OF PARKING IF YOU GET LOST CALL THE
      RESTAURANT FOR DIRECTIONS The telephone numbers of the restaurant are
      973 335-9876 and 973 263-8331 the zip code, if you are using Mapquest,
      is 07054. The restaurant is a non-smoking
      restaurant and moderately priced. The restaurant states that it does
      not use
      MSG and does not use any animal products at all. It is certified
      Kosher by
      United Kosher Supervision
      P.O. Box 317
      Monsey, NY 10952
      Phone: (845) 352-1010
      Fax: (845) 352-0316
      Rabbinic Administrator: Rabbi Yaakov Spivak