More Jewish Singles And Other Events

  • mrarbus
    Message 1 of 72 , Nov 1, 2007
      More Jewish Singles And Other Events

      JEWISH SINGLES LUNCH THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4TH, 2007 C.E. AT NOON
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January
      20th, 1961

      At Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) in Livingston, New
      Jersey on Sunday November 4th 2007 c.e. at NOON. You do not need a
      reservation to attend. Just show up. on Sunday November 4th, 2007
      c.e. at NOON

      (Please remember to turn your clock back one hour before you go to
      sleep on Saturday November 3rd, 2007 c.e.) in this special series
      of Jewish
      Singles lunches and dinners in New Jersey We would like to invite
      you to this event
      in this series of upcoming Jewish Singles lunches and dinners in New
      Jersey
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January
      20th, 1961

      Are you A Jewish Single Man born between April 12th, 1945 and January
      20th, 1953? If so you were born during the Presidential
      Administration of Harry
      S.Truman. You are a Jewish Single Truman Man

      Are you A Jewish Single Woman born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January 20th, 1961?

      If so you were born during the Presidential Administration of Dwight
      David Eisenhower. You are a Jewish Single Eisenhower Woman.

      If you are a Jewish Single Truman Man or a Jewish Single Eisenhower
      Woman we would like to invite you to a series of upcoming Jewish
      Singles lunches and dinners in New Jersey for Jewish Single Men born
      between
      April 12th, 1945 and January 20th, 1953 and Jewish Single Women born
      between January 20th, 1953 and January 20th, 1961.

      When we go to restaurants you pay only for what you order
      plus tax and tip. You never pay us anything. You pay the restaurant
      directly. You do not have to be a member of any of our Yahoo Groups
      to attend any of our events. If you do join our Yahoo Groups
      there is no charge to join them and no charge to belong to them.

      You are invited to this event in this series of upcoming Jewish
      Singles lunches and dinners in New Jersey for Jewish Single Men born
      between
      April 12th, 1945 and January 20th, 1953 and Jewish Single Women born
      between January 20th, 1953 and January 20th, 1961

      Jewish Singles Lunch
      Location: Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) Livingston, NJ
      Street: 99 West Mount Pleasant Avenue (also known as Route 10)
      City/State/Zip: Livingston NEW JERSEY 07039
      Phone: 973 533-1424 telephone number of the restaurant, in case you
      get lost.

      Jewish Singles Lunch
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January
      20th, 1961

      At Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) in Livingston, New
      Jersey on Sunday November 4th, 2007 c.e. at NOON
      (Please remember to turn your clock back one hour before you go to
      sleep on Saturday November 3rd, 2007 c.e.) You do not need a
[...]

      directly. Reservations are not needed for this event.
      Please just try to show up on time for it. As Woody Allen
      is quoted as saying: "Half of success in life is just
      showing up on time.", or words to that effect.

      Beginning in 2007, most of the United States begins Daylight Saving
      Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to
      standard time on the first Sunday in November. In the U.S., each
      time zone switches at a different time. Please remember to set your
      clock back one hour before you go to sleep on Saturday night
      November 3rd, 2007 c.e.

      Directions to Jerusalem Restaurant cafeteria

      From the Garden State Parkway North or South, take Exit 145

      to Route 280 WEST

      to Exit 5A Livingston South,

      go a little over a mile to the 2nd light.

      Make a right at the 2nd light onto Mount Pleasant Avenue (also known
      as Route
      10)

      go almost 3 tenths of a mile,

      the restaurant is located just past the VFW,

      make a left into the Jerusalem Restaurant parking lot.

      Go into the cafeteria, get your food, and find us at one or more of
      the tables in the cafeteria Note: if you are coming from the WEST
      take Route 280 EAST to Exit 5A Livingston South

      and follow the directions above. If you are taking Route 287 North
      or South take Route 287 to Route 80 East

      then take Route 280 Eastbound to Exit 5A Livingston South and follow
      the directions above.

      at Jerusalem Restaurant (cafeteria) 99 West Mount Pleasant
      Avenue (also known as Route 10) in Livingston NJ, 07039
      There is never any charge for any of our events. When we go to
      a restaurant you pay the restaurant directly for your meal plus tax
      and tip.You never pay us.

      You are invited to this event in this special series of Jewish
      Singles lunches and dinners in New Jersey We would like to invite
      you to this event in this series of upcoming Jewish Singles lunches
      and dinners in New
      Jersey for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and
[...]

      We do not charge anything for any of our events. You pay only
      for what you order when we go to a restaurant. You pay
      the restaurant directly. You do not pay us anything ever.

      The restaurant describes itself as serving "Contemporary Vegetarian
      Cuisine", although non-vegetarians also have a selection of fish
      dishes and Sushi to choose from.
      The restaurant is Shomer Shabbos and the original was
      established in 1974. It is under the supervision of Orthodox
      Rabbis of Metro West. We provide the information as garnered from the
      restaurants we go to, concerning the Kashrut, or lack of same, at
      each restaurant. We are not affiliated with any of the restaurants.

      Please join us at Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) in
      Livingston, New Jersey on Sunday November 4th, 2007 c.e. at NOON
      (Please remember to turn your clock back one hour before you go to
      sleep on Saturday November 3rd, 2007 c.e.)

      You do not need a reservation to attend. Just show up.

      Jerusalem Restaurant is located at 99 West Mount Pleasant
      Avenue (also known as Route 10) in Livingston NJ, 07039

      The telephone number of the restaurant, in case you get lost is 973
      533-1424.

      Please join us at Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) in
      Livingston, New Jersey on Sunday November 4th, 2007 c.e. at NOON
      (Please remember to turn your clock back one hour before you go to
      sleep on Saturday November 3rd, 2007 c.e.)

      The menu includes Vegetarian Falafel, Chumus, Dairy, Kosher
      pizza,salads,pasta,kugels, knishes, latkes, pierogies,
      quiches,vegetarian (soy)stuffed pepper, stuffed cabbage, vegetarian
      meatballs,vegetarian chili,vegetarian cholent, soups, sandwiches, on
      pitas, bagels, cream
      cheese, lox, etc. Again, this is a cafeteria, pay only for what you
      order plus tax.

      Please join us at Jerusalem Restaurant (this is a cafeteria) in
      Livingston, New Jersey on Sunday November 4th, 2007 c.e. at NOON
      (Please remember to turn your clock back one hour before you go to
      sleep on Saturday November 3rd, 2007 c.e.)
      A free fantastic Jewish singles resource
      can be found at the url below

      http://www.thejewishpeople.org/

      You may post your own introductions there, with our without photos
      of yourself and may also search for other Jewish singles there
      by state, gender, age range, etc.

      Everything there is free.

      We have no connections whatsover to the site
      but if you do post your photo there you may wish to
      include the url where your photo may be found at that
      site in your introductions and responses to other introductions
      that you post at our Yahoo Jewish singles groups.

      Our Yahoo Jewish singles groups are listed below:

      Time to Post Your Introduction

      Please post your introduction to the appropriate Jewish Singles Group
      (s) below.

      Please state that you are Jewish in your introduction and when you
      reply to an introduction and in your membership applications.

      JewishSinglesOfNJ seeks to bring Jewish Singles in New Jersey
      together via the
      net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves
      and about events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to
      have a house party, a movies and dinner group, or other
      activity let us share that information too. If you are
      single, Jewish, in New Jersey over 21
      you have come to the right place to meet other single
      Jews. Welcome! Please state that you are Jewish, if you are Jewish,
      when you
      apply to join this group and when you post your introductions and
      when you reply
      to other posts. This is a Jewish Singles Group.

      Jewish Singles From Everywhere
      for Jewish Singles 21 and over from everywhere
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/

      If You Are Single, Jewish, over 21, you have come to the Right
      Place. Please
      state that you are Jewish, if you are Jewish, when you apply to join
      this group
      and when you post your introductions and when you reply to other
      posts. This is
      a Jewish Singles Group.

      JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael
      If you are Pro-Israel, Jewish,single,21 or over,
      in or near New Jersey, join us.
      Participate in our events.

      In 1948 c.e. the modern State of Israel was established.

      Jerusalem was reunited in the early days of June 1967 c.e. in what
      was known as The Six Day War, launched by Israel as a pre-emptive
      war of self-defense to prevent an imminent arab attack on the
      modern State of Israel.

      We can think of no better place in New Jersey to celebrate the fact
      that the Jewish people ARE in a united Jerusalem, in the modern
      State of Israel, than a restaurant (cafeteria in this instance),
      called
      Jerusalem Restaurant.

      Although you do not have to be a member of our Jewish Singles Yahoo
      Groups to attend our events we do hope that you will join them. You
      may post your
      introductions to them whenever you wish. When you post your
      introductions and when you respond to other introductions please
      state that you are Jewish, single and over 21. Feel free also to
      give your
      approximate age if you wish in your posts and your responses to
      other posts.

      When we go to restaurants you pay only for what you order
      plus tax and tip. You never pay us anything. You pay the restaurant
      directly. You do not have to be a member
      of any of our Yahoo Groups to attend any of our events. If you do
      join our Yahoo Groups there is no charge to join them and no charge
      to belong to them.

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      and

      and

      Do you have a Jewish single friend that you have not yet met in
      person and may have been in touch with via email or telephone or
      otherwise Why not invite that Jewish single friend to meet you at
      one of the many Jewish singles events listed in our posts

      Be sure to send your photo to your Jewish single friend, and to ask
      your Jewish single friend to send a photo to you.

      That way you can recognize one another when you meet at a Jewish
      singles event.

      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      A free fantastic Jewish singles resource
      can be found at the url below

      http://www.thejewishpeople.org/
      You may post your own introductions there, with our without photos
      of yourself and may also search for other Jewish singles there
      by state, gender, age range, etc.

      Everything there is free.

      We have no connections whatsoever to the site,
      but if you do post your photo there you may wish to
      include the url where your photo may be found at that
      site, in your introductions, and responses to other introductions,
      that you post at our Yahoo Jewish singles groups.

      Time to Post Your Introductions Meet In A Public Place
      Please remember to state if you are a smoker or a non-smoker.
      Please let people know if you have cats or are allergic to cats.
      If a photo of you is available you might offer to email one.
      Please regularly post your introduction as new members keep on
      joining. Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over.

      To post your introduction, or any other post, or idea, or
      suggestion,or event information,etc. to:

      and then click on Post or if you are already a member of
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      email JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael@yahoogroups.com

      JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael AT yahoogroups.com

      Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
      county you live in,
      your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
      may if you wish include a link to your photo.Attachements are
      stripped out of posts to the group.Please also state that you are
      Jewish, single and over 21 in your post.

      To post your introduction, or any other post, or idea, or
      suggestion,or event information,etc. to:

      and then click on Post or if you are already a member of
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/

      email JewishSinglesOfNJ@yahoogroups.com

      JewishSinglesOfNJ AT yahoogroups.com

      Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
      county you live in,
      your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
      may if you wish include a link to your photo.Attachements are
      stripped out of posts to the group.Please also state that you are
      Jewish, single and over 21 in your post.

      To post your introduction, or any other post, or idea, or
      suggestion,or event information,etc. to:

      and then click on Post or if you are already a member of
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/

      email JewishSinglesFromEverywhere@yahoogroups.com

      JewishSinglesFromEverywhere AT yahoogroups.com

      Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
      county you live in,
      your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
      may if you wish include a link to your photo.Attachements are
      stripped out of posts to the group.Please also state that you are
      Jewish, single and over 21 in your post.
      There is never any charge for any of our events. When we go to
      a restaurant you pay the restaurant directly for your meal plus tax
      and tip.You never pay us.

      Directions to Jerusalem Restaurant (cafeteria) are as follows:

      From the Garden State Parkway North or South, take Exit 145

[...]

      JEWISH SINGLES DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 10TH, 2007 C.E. AT 6
      P.M.
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January
      20th, 1961 in Montvale, New Jersey at the Manhattan Kosher Restaurant
      which is located at 26B Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, New Jersey
      telephone
      number: (201)307-8707 in the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center.

[...]

      As always we never charge a fee for our events. Just pay for what
      you order plus
      tax and tip. Just ask the waiters or waitresses where the Singles
      table(s)
      are/is. This is a non-smoking restaurant.

      JEWISH SINGLES DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 10TH, 2007 C.E. AT 6
      P.M
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th, 1945 and January
      20th, 1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953
      and January 20th, 1961
      in Montvale, New Jersey at the Manhattan Kosher Restaurant
      which is located at 26B Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, New Jersey
      telephone
      number: (201)307-8707 in the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center.

      Take the Garden State Parkway North to
      Exit 172 make a left at the light at the exit then make a left at
      the next light
      onto Chestnut Ridge Road then go about half a mile then make a right
      into the
      Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center on your right. IF YOU GET LOST PLEASE
      CALL THE
      RESTAURANT at (201) 307-8707

      Although this restaurant is called Manhattan
      restaurant it is definitely in New Jersey, not in New York. If you
      are coming
      from New York City take the George Washington Bridge to Route 80
      West to the
      Garden State Parkway North to Exit 172 make a left at the light at
      the exit then
      make a left at the next light onto Chestnut Ridge Road then go about
      half a mile
      then make a right into the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center on your
      right, or take
      the Lincoln Tunnel to Route 3 West to the Garden State
      Parkway North to Exit 172 make a left at the light at the exit then
      make a left at the next light onto Chestnut Ridge
      Road then go about half a mile then make a right into the Chestnut
      Ridge Shopping Center on your right.

      JEWISH SINGLES DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 10TH, 2007 C.E. AT 6
      P.M
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th,1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January 20th, 1961
      in Montvale, New Jersey at the Manhattan Kosher Restaurant
      which is located at 26B Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, New Jersey
      telephone
      number: (201)307-8707 in the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center.

      (This is a Kosher restaurant under Orthodox supervision of ordained
      Yeshiva Torah
      V'daath Beth Medrash Elyon,Monsey, Rabbi Israel Steinberg (718) 232-
      4275 1823 53rd Street Brooklyn, NY, 11204 whose Kosher certificates
      along with those from the State of
      New Jersey hang in the restaurant window. We provide the information
      as garnered
      from the restaurants we go to, concerning the Kashrut, or lack of
      same, at each
      restaurant. We are not affiliated with any of the restaurants.) This
      is a Kosher Jewish restaurant serving traditional Jewish American
      food. Although it is NOT a vegetarian restaurant vegetable cutlets,
      Kasha Varnishkes, salads, Kasha knishes, spinach and broccoli
      knishes, a small salad bar, desserts, etc. are available for those
      who happen to be vegetarian.

      Reservations are NOT required.The restaurant is moderately priced
      and the food is good. We hope to see you there. Reservations are NOT
      required. You do not have to be a member
      in order to attend. Should you decide to become a member remember
      that
      membership is free!

      JEWISH SINGLES DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 10TH, 2007 C.E. AT 6
      P.M
      for Jewish Single Men born between April 12th,1945 and January 20th,
      1953 and Jewish Single Women born between January 20th, 1953 and
      January 20th, 1961
      in Montvale, New Jersey at the Manhattan Kosher Restaurant
      which is located at 26B Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, New Jersey
      telephone
      number: (201)307-8707 in the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center.

      The Jewish Singles Events immediately below are from the website of
      The
      Jewish Standard
      http://www.jstandard.com/categories/Singles/
      thursday [nov. 8]
      Hot topics The JCC in Manhattan hosts a discussion group, "39+ Hot
      Topics" for singles, 39+, 7 p.m. Free. Also Dec. 13. (646) 505-5708
      or visit www.jccmanhattan.org

      sunday [nov. 11]
      Scavenger hunt in museum Jewish singles, 20s-30s, meet for a
      scavenger hunt with young professionals at Manhattan's Jewish
      Museum, 1 p.m. $30, includes refreshments. www.92Y.org or (212) 415-
      5500.

      http://www.jstandard.com/categories/Singles/
      items directly above are from url directly above

      Directions to the JCC
      (Jewish Community Center) on the Palisades
      411 East Clinton Avenue Tenafly, NJ 07670 201 569 7900
      these directions were found at:
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/template.phpsection=AD

      FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY NORTH
      Exit 161 to Route 4 East. Continue directions from Route 4.

      FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTH
      Exit 163 to Route 17 South to Route 4 East.
      FROM NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE
      Exit 18 to Route 46 East to Grand Avenue. Proceed North past Route 4
      and continue as described below (from Route 4).

      FROM I-80 EAST
      To Garden State Parkway North to Exit 161 and then to Route 4 East.
      FROM ROUTE 4
      Exit at Grand Avenue/Englewood. Follow Grand Avenue North about 1
      mile, where it
      becomes Engle Street. Continue on Engle Street past Englewood
      Hospital. 2nd
      Traffic light past hospital make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is
      approximately 1 mile on left.

      FROM NEW YORK CITY & LONG ISLAND
      Go over George Washington Bridge to Palisades Parkway North. Get off
      at Exit 1,
      Englewood Cliffs & Palisades Avenue. Make right and go to 1st light.
      At light
      make a right onto Route 9W No. At 4th light make a left onto E.
      Clinton Avenue.
      JCC is mile on right.

      FROM SOUTH OR WEST
      Take New Jersey Turnpike (95) No. or Route 80 East to Broad Ave.
      Exit. Bear
      right onto Broad Ave. toward Englewood. Broad Ave. will become Dana
      Place. Take
      Dana Place to end. Make right onto E. Palisades Ave. At 3rd block
      (on left) make
      left onto No. Woodland Street to end. Make right onto E. Clinton
      Avenue.
      JCC immediately on left.

      FROM NORTH
      Take Palisades Parkway South and get off at Exit 2. Make left off
      ramp onto
      Route 9W South. At 3rd light make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC
      is mile on right.

      FROM TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE
      To Exit 13 So. (Palisades Parkway So.) to Exit 2. Proceed as above
      from North.

      FROM CONNECTICUT (Stamford)
      Route I 95 So. to 287 West to Tappan Zee Bridge. Proceed as above.

      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=294
      items directly below from url directly above
      Singles 40-59
      Singles Schmooze
      Sundays, November 18 & December 16 • 6 pm
      Led by Jeff and Elaine
      Spend a casual evening getting to know other singles through
      discussions on various topics determined by the participants.
      $4 JCC members, $6 Nonmembers

      WINE TASTING AND ALL THAT JAZZ
      Saturday, November 17, 8 pm
      Celebrate Israel at 60 with a sampling of upscale Israeli wines.
      Wine experts from Queen Anne Wine and Spirit Emporium will guide you
      through a selection of quality wines and discuss Israel's excellent
      vineyards. Enjoy cheese and crackers while listening to the soft
      sounds of Rafi Malkiel and his band, an outstanding Israeli Jazz
      group. Dessert reception to follow.
      $23 JCC members, $26 general admission before 11/12
      $30 after
      Co-sponsored with Israeli Connection Department and the Bergen
      County YJCC.

      For more information contact:
      Esther Mazor, Singles Director x460
      emazor@...

      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=294
      items directly above from url directly above

      item directly below from url directly below
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=295

      Singles 50+
      Walk with Liz at Bear Mountain in Harriman State Park
      Sunday, November 11, 9:30am
      Meet at the JCC by 9:30 am for carpooling ($5 carpool fee) Or meet
      at the Carousal at 10:15am at the large parking lot near the Bear
      Mountain Inn. Enjoy a casual walk around Hession Lake and then cross
      over to the Zoo and Fort Clinton. Lunch after in Nyack (optional) at
      your expense. Cancelled in case of rain
      Parking may be $6 per car
      $1 per person entrance to Zoo
      Directions: Palisades Parkway to Exit 19. Follow signs to Trailside
      Museum/Zoo.

      For more information contact:
      Esther Mazor, Singles Director x460
      emazor@...

      item directly above from url directly below
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=295

      items directly below from url directly below
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=555

      FRIDAY NIGHT JEWISH SINGLES SERVICES AND ONEG IN FORT LEE
      Friday, November 16, 8 pm, Free
      Takes Place at Congregation Gesher Shalom (1449 Anderson Ave, Fort
      Lee). Join other singles for "Shabbat Yachad" a musical
      Shabbategalitarian service. This will be followed by an Oneg
      Shabbat.
      For further information call 201.947.1735 ext. 12.

      CHANUKAH CELEBRATION AND FORMERLY MARRIED TO NON-JEWS FMNJ-A
      PLAYREADING
      Monday, December 10, 7:30 pm
      Enjoy latkes and lighting candles and then enjoy this serio-comic
      play about Jewish Intermarriage written by Theodore D. Kemper.
      Cosponsored with the Department of Performing Arts
      $10/$12 by 12/7, $15 after

      RELATIONSHIP REVELATIONS AND CHINESE LUNCH
      Tuesday, December 25, 12 pm
      Enjoy a delicious lunch following a fascinating presentation.
      Reservations required.
      $18 by 12/24, $23 after

      NOT FOR SINGLES ONLY
      FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTING, AN OVERVIEW
      Anthony Gray
      Tuesdays, November 13 & 20, 1-2:30 pm
      The course offers a thorough and impartial discussion of all the
      most popular investments - stocks, bonds, mutual funds, limited
      partnerships, hedge funds, etc. We will discuss the pros and cons of
      each type of investment, with no sales pitches. The goal is analysis
      and understanding, not advocacy, aiming to help you become a well
      informed investor. $20 JCC members & seniors, $30 general admission

      For more information contact:
      Esther Mazor, Singles Director x460
      emazor@...

      items directly above from url directly below
      http://www.jcconthepalisades.org/articlenav.php?id=555

      for details on the events listed immediately below
      please click on http://www.kehillaton.com/
      Tomorrow (Fri, 2 Nov)
      5:30 PM Event - Shabbaton: Carlebach Breslov SHABBATON 11/2
      [Teaneck, NJ]
      Sat, 3 Nov
      7:15 PM Event - Melava Malka/Farbrengen/Tish: CARLEBACH Breslov
      MUSICAL MELAVE MALKA 11/3 [Teaneck, NJ]
      8:00 PM Event - Concert: Entertainment for Women [New York - The
      Bronx, NY]
      Sun, 4 Nov
      10:00 AM Event - Fund Raising/Charity Event: HopeCuts [Teaneck, NJ]
      7:30 PM Event - Exhibition/Display: Learn Chinese & Eat an Eggroll!
      [Englewood, NJ]
      Wed, 7 Nov
      7:00 PM Event - Concert: Misha & Cipa Dichter: 2 & 4 Hand Piano
      Masterworks [New York - Manhattan, NY]
      7:30 PM Event - Concert: Orchestra of St. Luke's Chamber Ensemble
      [New York - Manhattan, NY]
      Thu, 8 Nov
      8:00 PM Event - Concert: Simply Tsfat In Concert [New York -
      Manhattan, NY]
      8:00 PM Event - Singles Event: Nefesh B'Nefesh Presents: Sushi,
      Aliyah, & Jazz [New York - Manhattan, NY]
      Sun, 11 Nov
      9:00 AM Event - Classes/Seminar/Workshop: ATARA Torah & Arts
      Conference [New York - Manhattan, NY]

      for details on the events listed immediately above
      please click on http://www.kehillaton.com/

      Livnot Winter 30somethings trip
      December 24th 2007-Jan 2nd 2008
      For participants aged 27 early 40s
      Chevre,
      If you're thinking past Succot towards the winter....Livnot Winter
      30somethings trip
      December 24th 2007-Jan 2nd 2008 is an opportunity to NOT BE MISSED.
      --Explore your community, your spirituality, your Jewish identity
      all while exploring Israel and its people..
      --Meet new friends, volunteer, hike, tour, and learn together
      Whether it's your first time in Israel , or you are a return
      visitor, you'll enjoy experiencing famous sites and off the beaten
      track destinations with the Livnot 30somethings trip..
      Space is limited. For information or applications:
      http://www.livnot com/pages/ 30Somethings/

      South Jersey Jewish Singles Dance
      rhoda1117@...
      rhoda1117 AT comcast.net
      wrote
      the South Jersey Jewish Singles invite all Jewish singles over 40 to
      a dance on November 17th at 8PM. It will be at Temple Emanuel at
      Kresson & Springdale Rds in Cherry Hill, NJ. Cost is $20 and
      includes homemade refreshments.Temple Emanuel contact information

      Temple Emanuel

      1101 Springdale Road

      Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003

      Main Office (856) 489-0029

      http://www.templeemanuel.org

      E-Mail: info@...

      info AT templeemanuel.org

      Map and Directions to Temple Emanuel

      Directions from Major Highways in Our Area
      FROM NORTH JERSEY & NEW YORK: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit
      4. After Toll Booth keep to right to 73 North, immediately getting to
      the left hand lane so so you can make a left turn at the first
      traffic signal, onto Fellowship Road. At next traffic signal, turn
      left onto Church Road. Stay in the right hand lane, and at the next
      traffic signal, turn right (green arrow) onto Springdale Road.
      Continue for seven (7) traffic signals, the seventh being Kresson
      Road. Temple Emanuel is across Kresson Road, with the entrance a
      short distance on your left.

      FROM DELAWARE & THE SOUTH: Using any convenient bridge across the
      Delaware River to New Jersey, take Interstate 295 North to Exit 34A.
      Take Route 70 (Marlton Pike) East past Sym's Clothing store on your
      right. The next traffic signal is Springdale Road. Turn right onto
      Springdale Road, (Camden County College and Hudson United Bank are
      on this corner), and continue to third traffic signal at Kresson
      Road. Temple Emanuel is across Kresson Road with the entrance a
      short distance on your left.

      FROM PHILADELPHIA VIA THE TACONY-PALMYRA BRIDGE: Take Route 73
      South to Fellowship Road. (Fellowship Road is at the intersection
      immediately before the entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike.) Turn
      right onto Fellowship Rd. At next traffic signal, turn left onto
      Church Road. Stay in the right hand lane, and at the next traffic
      signal, turn right (green arrow) onto Springdale Road. Continue for
      seven (7) traffic signals, the seventh being Kresson Road. Temple
      Emanuel is across Kresson Road, with the entrance a short distance on
      your left.

      FROM PHILADELPHIA VIA THE BETSY ROSS BRIDGE: Follow Route 90
      until it joins with Route 73 South. Take Route 73 South to Fellowship
      Road. (Fellowship Road is at the intersection immediately before the
      entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike.) Turn right onto Fellowship Rd.
      At next traffic signal, turn left onto Church Road. Stay in the right
      hand lane, and at the next traffic signal, turn right (green arrow)
      onto Springdale Road. Continue for seven (7) traffic signals, the
      seventh being Kresson Road. Temple Emanuel is across Kresson Road,
      with the entrance a short distance on your left.

      FROM PHILADELPHIA VIA THE BENJAMIN FRANKLIN BRIDGE: As you come
      off the bridge, keep to your left, following signs for Admiral Wilson
      Boulevard and Route 30. Follow signs up the left-hand overpass for
      Routes 38 & 70. At the bottom of the overpass, move to the right so
      you can take Route 70 East. Follow Route 70 East to Cherry Hill, past
      the Hilton Hotel on your right, past Garden State Park on your left,
      approximately five (5) miles. Continue on Route 70 East past Sym's
      Clothing store on your right. The next traffic signal is Springdale
      Road. Turn right onto Springdale Road, (Camden County College and
      Hudson United Bank are on this corner), and continue to third traffic
      signal at Kresson Road. Temple Emanuel is across Kresson Road with
      the entrance a short distance on your left.

      Jewish Singles Meet and Eat Lunch
      Date: Sunday November 18, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm

      Type: Lunch

      Location: Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
      Street: 925 Amboy Avenue
      City/State/Zip: Edison, New Jersey
      Phone: Please RSVP Roberta at (908) 668-8450
      Date: November 18, 2007 (Sunday)
      Time: 12:00 P.M.
      Location: Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
      925 Amboy Avenue
      Edison, New Jersey
      Price: Cost of meal off menu/tip, plus $3.00

      Please RSVP Roberta at (908) 668-8450.Please stay in touch with
      Roberta for details of more events.
      Please suggest Kosher restaurants to Roberta for her future events.
      You may email Roberta at the following email address:
      roger@...

      roger AT superlink.net

      Monmouth Kosher Singles Lunch
      Date: Sunday November 18, 2007
      Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

      Type: Lunch

      Location: Levy's Kosher Pizza and Pasta
      Street: Summerton Plaza 335 Route 9 South
      City/State/Zip: Manalapan, New Jersey 07726
      Phone: 732-683-9978 is the phone number of the restaurant
      The next meeting for the Monmouth Kosher Singles will be Sunday, Nov.
      18th at 1pm at Levy's Kosher Pizza and Pasta, Rt. 9 S. Manalapan, NJ.
      The suggested age range is 40-55. This event is free of charge, you
      pay
      for what you eat. Levy's is located in the Summerton Plaza.
      Directions from the GSP South to exit 123 to Rt. 9 South, approx 12
      miles. Pass the Gordons Corner Rd. Exit, get into the right lane.
      When
      you see a large blue Coldwell Banker Realtor sign, this is the plaza
      Levy's is in.
      Levy's is Shomer Shabbos, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel and Yoshen. The
      restaurant is Star-K Certified. Manalapan-Marlboro is a up and coming
      area for Observant Jewish families to move to, with 3 Orthodox shuls,
      an Eruv, a Sholom Torah elementary school and a Chofetz Chaim High
      School. Manalapan-Marlboro is 25 minutes north of Lakewood and an
      easy
      commute to Brooklyn. Please contact sarabasedis@...

      sarabasedis AT yahoo.com for details
      Levy's Kosher Pizza and Pasta
      Summerton Plaza
      335 Route 9 South
      Manalapan, NJ 07726
      732-683-9978

      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS
      Wants you! Our Science Fiction group is for everyone 21 or older
      regardless of background or marital status. Younger fans should find
      another group.
      Please introduce yourself when you join and
      periodically as new members keep joining. We plan to get together at
      restaurants and to go to movies. We will see them in movie theaters,
      and, if people are kind enough, on people's home VCRs, or DVD
      players, for the technologically advanced among us. Buy your own
      movie tickets. Buy your own meals at Restaurants. Hopefully a
      typical event would involve going to a Science Fiction Movie and
      then to a Restaurant to discuss the movie we just saw.

      Please also join the Science Fiction Association of Bergen County,
      New Jersey http://www.sfabc org and attend their many wonderful
      events.

      Are you a single Science Fiction fan looking for a soulmate? Perhaps
      you will find that person here. This club is not a New Jersey
      singles group per se, and is open to anyone over 21, regardless of
      background or marital status, nonetheless, love is a good thing.

      Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
      Most science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in
      New Jersey joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to
      find her ideal man. Unlike most singles events, which tend to be
      attended by more women than men, most science fiction events are
      attended by more men than women.

      If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/

      We also hope that you will join
      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

      Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
      it.
      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_FICTION_FANS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe: NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_FICTION_FANS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      There is no charge to join NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

      Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
      it.

      or to belong to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_FICTION_FANS/
      Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
      it.
      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_FICTION_FANS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      or to attend any of its events. If you go to a restaurant you pay
      only for the
      food that you order plus tax and tip.

      You never pay
      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

      Please forward this sign up information to everyone who should get
      it.

      NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_FICTION_FANS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      anything for any of its events.

[...]

      good thing. In the parts of New Jersey where the
      science fiction clubs we know of operate there is also a
      very high percentage of Jewish residents. Many science fiction fans
      and
      science fiction writers and even science fiction stars, like Leonard
      Nimoy,
      (Mr. Spock), of Star Trek, and William Shatner (Captain Kirk), of
      Star
      Trek, also happen to be Jewish. Most science fiction fans I know are
      single
      men, and many of them, at least in places like New Jersey, are
      Jewish.

      Many science fiction fans in New Jersey also happen to be Jewish.
      Most
      science fiction fans are male. For the single Jewish woman in New
      Jersey
      joining a science fiction group may be the ideal way to find her
      ideal man.
      Unlike most singles events, which tend to be attended by more women
      than
      men,most science fiction events are attended by more men than women.

      If you happen to be Jewish, Single and over 21
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

      One of the biggest complaints heard from many
      women who attend some singles events
      is that there are far more women than men
      in attendance.

      One of the biggest complaints heard from
      many men who attend most science fiction
      events is that there are far more men in
      attendance than women.

      Most science fiction fans are male.
      Many science fiction fans in places like
      New Jersey are also Jewish.

      There are science fiction clubs in many
      places. In New Jersey many science fiction
      club attendees are single Jewish men.

      The SCIENCE FICTION ASSOCIATON OF BERGEN
      COUNTY, NEW JERSEY http://www.sfabc.org

      is open to everyone regardless of marital status or background
      and is absolutely NOT a singles group
      nonetheless many single Jewish men attend its many functions.
      It has existed since 1984 c.e. and was founded by its
      director, Phil. The club holds a monthly meeting
      on the Second Saturday night of each month.

      Phil, is the founder and director of http://www.sfabc.org
      201 447-3652 The Science Fiction Association of Bergen County, New
      Jersey please contact Phil regarding UPCOMING SCIENCE FICTION
      ASSOCIATION OF BERGEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY
      EVENTS

      THE SCIENCE FICTION ASSOCIATION OF BERGEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY
      http://www.sfabc.org

      was founded in 1984 by Phil who still is the Director.

      They have been having monthly meetings on the second Saturday of each
      month ,usually in the evening, since about 1984.
      http://www.sfabc.org

      not affiliated with NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS but highly
      recommended by NEW_JERSEY_SCIENCE_ FICTION_FANS

      CALL PHIL AT 201 447-3652 FOR DETAILS

      http://www.sfabc org
      contact Phil at SFABCPhil@gmail. com

      SFABCPhil@gmail. com
      SFABCPhil AT gmail.com
      please contact Phil, who is the founder and director of
      the SFABC, the Science Fiction Association of Bergen County, New
      Jersey,
      at 201 447-3652 regarding the monthly SFABC meetings and the
      other SFABC events.

      The Item Immediately below appeared at
      http://www.zoa.org/2007/10/hamas_we_will_s.htm
      Hamas: We Will Seize Control Of West Bank This Fall
      October 31, 2007
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Contact: Morton A. Klein, 212-481-1500
      Hamas: "Abbas' regime will fall"

      New York — A senior Hamas leader, Nizar Rayyan, has stated that
      Hamas will soon control the Mahmoud Abbas' Palestinian Authority
      (PA) by taking over the PA-controlled parts of Judea and Samaria,
      saying at a rally in Gaza, "In the autumn Hamas supporters will be
      praying in the Muqata compound in Ramallah [site of Abbas'
      presidential office]. We are now praying at the Presidential
      compound in Gaza, just as we said we would. Abbas' regime will fall
      like a leaf come autumn ... in the fall the man who kills his own
      people will be exposed, and we will annihilate him just as we have
      annihilated others like him" ( Yediot Ahronot, October 30, 2007).

      Hamas already controls Gaza, which it seized from Fatah in a bloody
      coup in June, forcibly taking over PA offices. Since winning
      Palestinian legislative elections in January 2006, Hamas has
      continued to adhere to the terms of it Charter, which calls for the
      destruction of Israel (Article 15) and the murder of Jews (Article
      7).

      ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said, "It is a mistake that
      Israel and the U.S. are proceeding with preparations for a peace
      conference with Mahmoud Abbas' PA despite the fact that part of the
      PA, Gaza, has already been seized by Hamas. Now we discover that
      Hamas is saying openly that it is planning to take over the PA-
      controlled parts of Judea and Samaria in the next few months. Quite
      apart from the folly of treating Mahmoud Abbas and his Fatah
      terrorist organization as moderates and peace-makers, where is the
      logic of Israel offering major concessions to a PA that in a matter
      of weeks or months could be entirely in the hands of the genocidal
      Hamas organization?

      "In the past, both Israel and the U.S. armed Abbas' PA. Not only
      have such weapons been shown to have been used to murder Israelis in
      subsequent terror attacks but weapons given to Abbas' PA also fell
      into Hamas' hands when it seized Gaza. Yet today we witness both the
      Bush Administration and the Olmert government rushing headlong
      towards creating a Palestinian state which, bad enough as it would
      be under Abbas and Fatah, would be even worse under Hamas.

      "It is clear that neither the Olmert government nor the Bush
      Administration have learned from the Oslo process and from President
      Clinton's efforts to broker peace in 2000 that the Palestinians and
      their leadership are not interested in accepting the permanence of
      Israel as a Jewish state and support terror against Israel. As a
      result, efforts to proceed towards a peace agreement as though these
      facts did not exist will simply result in failure and more
      bloodshed, just as it did in 2000. Both governments should heed
      these developments and note the possibility of a Hamas take-over of
      the PA, which will make this state of affairs only clearer."
      * * *
      The Zionist Organization of America, founded in 1897, is the oldest
      pro-Israel organization in the United States. The ZOA works to
      strengthen U.S.-Israel relations, educates the American public and
      Congress about the dangers that Israel faces, and combats anti-
      Israel bias in the media and on college campuses. Its past
      presidents have included Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis and
      Rabbi Dr. Abba Hillel Silver.
      the item immediately above appeared at
      http://www.zoa.org/2007/10/hamas_we_will_s.htm

      Zionist Organization
      of America
      4 East 34th St.
      New York, NY 10016

      ZOA Chapters
      Atlanta, GA
      Baltimore, MD
      Bethesda, MD Mitchell Finkel, Vice President
      bethesda@...
      Boca Raton, FL
      Boston, MA Henry Silverman, President
      70 Park Street, Suite 25
      Brookline, MA 02446
      Brooklyn, NY Rubin Margules, President
      Phone: 718-339-8379
      Fax: 718-339-8610
      www.zoabrooklyn.org
      brooklyn@...
      Cherry Hill, NJ
      Chicago, IL
      Cleveland, OH Cleveland ZOA
      3246 DeSota Ave
      Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
      Phone: 216-320-0726
      Fax: 216-320-0793
      cleveland@...
      Dallas, TX
      Dayton, OH
      Detroit, MI Dr. Jerome S. Kaufman
      ZOA National Secretary
      michigan@...
      Current Newsletter
      Hartford, CT
      Long Island, NY Dr. Alan Mazurek, President
      Los Angeles / Western Region Ed Ames, President
      18455 Burbank Blvd., Suite 300
      Tarzana, CA 91356
      Phone: 818.342.3363
      Fax: 818.342.3115
      zoawest@...
      Manhattan, NY Mr. Marvin Belsky
      manhattan@...
      Milwaukee, WI
      New Haven, CT Ron Scherban
      New Jersey (Northern)
      Palm Beach, FL
      Philadelphia, PA Lori Lowenthal Marcus,
      President
      Steve Feldman, Executive
      Director
      7923 Bustleton Ave.
      Philadelphia, PA 19152
      Phone: 215-338-9188
      Fax: 215-338-9189
      philadelphia@...
      www.zoaphilly.org
      Phoenix, AZ
      Pittsburgh, PA Deborah Fidel, Esq., President
      6334 Forbes Avenue
      Pittsburgh, PA 15217
      Phone: 412-421-6660
      Fax: 412-421-6669
      pittsburgh@...
      Rochester, NY Dr. Leon Szmedra, President rochesterny@...
      San Diego, CA Howard L. Dyckman, President sandiego@...
      San Francisco, CA
      Silver Spring, MD Mitchell Finkel, Vice President
      silverspring@...
      Youngstown, OH
      Washington, DC
      Westchester, NY

      http://www.zoa.org/chapters.htm

      We urge everyone who can to join an existing ZOA chapter and if one
      is not located nearby to contact the ZOA about starting a new ZOA
      chapter.
      http://www.zoa.org/contact.htm
      The Zionist Organization
      of America
      4 East 34th Street
      New York, NY 10016 Telephone:
      212-481-1500
      Fax:
      212-481-1515
      General Information
      info@... Membership
      membership@...

      info AT zoa.org membership AT zoa.org

      Item immediately below is from
      http://womeningreen.org/

      Posted on 01-11-2007
      ANNAPOLIS, A MICROCOSM OF AMERICAN JEWRY?
      Filed Under (Ruth Matar's letters from Jerusalem) by admin
      Letter from Ruth Matar (Women in Green) Jerusalem
      Thursday, November 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      It seems that the actual date for the Annapolis "Peace Conference"
      still remains a mystery.

      The different Jewish communities in Annapolis apparently have very
      different approaches toward the upcoming Annapolis "Peace
      Conference".

      I read a most interesting article in last Friday's Jerusalem Post,
      entitled: "Annapolis Jews Plan for Summit". The sub-title
      was: "Protests, Peace Rallies and Prayers being prepared". (The
      entire article is included at the end of this Letter).

      I found this article very interesting because I feel that the Jewish
      community of Annapolis is a veritable microcosm, reflecting
      attitudes of present day American Jewry.

      Rabbi Ari Goldstein of the Reform Temple, Beth Shalom, the largest
      synagogue of Annapolis, said his Synagogue was planning a peace
      rally for the beginning of December with music, food and a march.

      How sad that Rabbi Goldstein feels the Annapolis Conference is a
      joyous occasion, while many Jews are afraid it will turn out to be a
      gang rape of Israel,

      Rabbi Goldstein also said he would invite Foreign Minister Tzipi
      Livni to read from the Torah. If Tzipi Livni indeed is allowed to
      read from the Torah, she should choose a passage relevant to the
      Annapolis Peace Conference: "The land shall not be sold in
      perpetuity, for the land is mine; for you are sojourners and
      residents with me." (Leviticus, 25:23)

      Stuart Schoenberg, who is a member of Kneseth Israel, the Orthodox
      Synagogue in Annapolis, said he was much less enthusiastic about the
      summit than Goldstein. He said that he would join protests against
      the summit that are expected to take place.

      "Israel should not be pressured every time there is a President at
      the end of his term looking out for his legacy", Schoenberg
      said. "We should not create a terrorist state."

      There is certainly a pronounced difference in the way Reform Jews
      and Orthodox Jews in Annapolis envision the ways they can help
      Israel.

      I searched the websites of both the Reform and Orthodox synagogues
      with regard to their respective attitudes toward Israel.

      On the website of Temple Beth Shalom, the Reform synagogue, there
      are various support options to help Israel:

      1. Assist Magen David Adom to provide emergency medical treatment to
      those wounded by terrorist bombings.

      2. Provide direct aid to the survivors of the attacks and their
      families.

      3. Provide trauma services to violent-stricken areas.

      4. Provide IDF soldiers with gifts of personal articles- toiletries,
      suntan lotion, shaving cream, underwear, socks, etc. - to
      individuals serving active duty in the IDF. Enclosing a personal
      note of support!

      5. Participate through a great program sponsored by Elite (the
      chocolate manufacturer) and Heritage Affinity Credit Cards. Go to
      their web site, and send a personal message of support; they will
      send a chocolate bar with the message to an IDF soldier.

      On the other side of the spectrum, the Orthodox synagogue, Kneseth
      Israel, is more serious. On their web site I found that they are
      concerned with the larger picture­the survival of Israel as a Jewish
      State.

      Under the title "Israel Advocacy" I found the following:
      Throughout the existence of Israel and especially during the past
      two decades, many stories have surfaced about the Middle East
      situation. Inaccurate accounts of the history, military, and
      politics regarding the State of Israel have influenced the general
      public's view. It is our duty as Jews to educate ourselves and
      others in the truth of the matter.

      This introduction was followed by a number of articles on the topic
      of Israel advocacy and awareness.

      The following is a link to an article that is a "must read" for the
      participants of the Annapolis Conference:

      "From Abraham to Statehood – Israel's Right to the Land"
      Rabbi Moshe Pinchas Weisblum, Kneseth Israel, Annapolis.
      http://www.congki-annapolis.org/Israel'sRightofExistence.htm

      Annapolis has a Chabad house as well. Rabbi Nochum Light of Chabad
      said he would not give his political opinion about the summit, but
      that he would be ready to provide kosher food, lodging and Shabbat
      services to its participants.

      Rabbi Light said that during the summit his synagogue would host
      special prayers "for the safety of Israel and the peace of the
      Jewish People".

      The congregants of the Orthodox Kneseth Israel Synagogue rightly do
      not accept that George W. Bush is entitled to divide the G-d-given
      land of Israel. They find it essential to engage in political action
      to prevent the potentially horrific outcome of the Conference.

      For Bible believing Jews, it is very clear that the Holy Land was
      given to the descendants of Abraham as an everlasting inheritance.

      If and when the so-called "Annapolis Peace Conference" takes place,
      all of us, who believe in G-d's word, should try to take part in
      some form or other, even though President Bush has not invited us to
      participate.

      Who do I mean by "all of us"? Christians, Jews, all of us Americans
      and all right-thinking people worldwide, who are not beholden to the
      Arab oil cartel.

      We plan to hold our own Conference ­ a Zionist Conference. The locale
      has not yet been decided upon.

      We also plan to demonstrate in multitudes against the giveaway of
      the Land of Israel to the Muslim-Fascist enemy.

      The planned Annapolis Conference has aptly been named "the gang rape
      of Israel". With G-d's help, these evil plans will come to naught.

      With Love and Blessings for Israel,

      Ruth Matar
      * * *
      Annapolis Jews plan for summit
      GIL HOFFMAN, Jerusalem Post Correspondent, THE JERUSALEM POST
      October 26, 2007
      No date has been set for the Annapolis summit and it is still
      unclear whether the conference will even take place, but the Jews of
      Annapolis are already planning peace rallies, protests and prayers.
      Rabbi Ari Goldstein of Temple Beth Shalom in Annapolis said he
      was "thrilled" at the prospect that his town could soon become the
      focus of attention for Jews around the world. He said his Reform
      synagogue was planning a peace rally for the beginning of December
      with music, food and a march to the World War II Memorial
      overlooking the Annapolis Naval Academy where the summit is set to
      take place.
      "I am confident that the Israelis and Palestinians are going to try
      to make Annapolis into a true house of peace," said Goldstein, whose
      synagogue's name means house of peace in Hebrew. "Beth Shalom is a
      great supporter of peace and nothing would make me happier than
      peace emerging from our own backyard."
      Goldstein, who leads missions to Israel every two years, said the
      summit would provide Annapolis with an opportunity to showcase
      itself to the Jewish and Zionist world. He said he would invite the
      head of the Israeli delegation to the summit, Foreign Minister Tzipi
      Livni, to read from the Torah at his synagogue.
      Steven Forman, who attends Beth Shalom, said he hoped Saudi Arabia
      and other Muslim countries would send representatives to the summit.
      He said he would attend the peace rally and would invite the Israeli
      and Arab delegations to his home for breakfast.
      Beth Shalom is the town's largest synagogue, with some 270 families.
      The Orthodox Kneseth Israel synagogue boasts a Jewish day school.
      Annapolis also has a Conservative synagogue named Kol Ami and a
      Chabad house.
      Stuart Schoenberg, who is a member of Kneseth Israel, said he was
      much less enthusiastic about the summit than Goldstein. Schoenberg
      said he would join protests against the summit that are expected to
      take place.
      "Israel should not be pressured every time there is a president at
      the end of his term looking out for his legacy," Schoenberg
      said. "We should not create a terrorist state."
      Rabbi Nochum Light of the Chabad of Anne Arundel County said he
      would not give his political opinion about the summit, but that he
      would be ready to provide kosher food, lodging and Shabbat services
      to its participants.
      Light said that during the summit his synagogue would host special
      prayers "for the safety of Israel and the peace of the Jewish
      people."

      Women For Israel's Tomorrow (Women in Green)
      POB 7352, Jerusalem 91072, Israel
      Tel: 972-2-624-9887 Fax: 972-2-624-5380
      mailto:wfit2@...
      wfit at womeningreen.org
      http://www.womeningreen.org

      To subscribe to the Women in Green list,
      please send a blank email message to:
      list4-subscribe@...

      list4-subscribe AT womeningreen.org
      You do not have to be single to join :
      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
      CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
      Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.

      Please also do your part to help Israel by joining pro-Israel groups
      both on line and in real life. You can read more about topics and
      people in the
      news such as Jimmy Carter and James Baker and Coca Cola etc. by
      doing searches
      in the message archives of Yahoo Groups including those listed below.
      Some pro-Israel on line groups are listed below:
      Post message: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelAndAmericaTogetherForVictory-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelMustLive@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelMustLive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelNowAndForever@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelNowAndForever-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: IsraelTheBestFriendAmericaHas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      c-span, also known as C-SPAN provides much valuable information.
      However, we are
      distressed that programs like
      Washington Journal on c-span seem to provide a forum for
      anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in
      general who seem to not only call into that t.v. show, but get
      through, and get
      on the air, where they are seldom interupted or cut off by the show's
      moderators. We feel that a 2 minute delay could enable the show's
      moderators to
      screen out the anti-Semites and enemies of Israel and the Jewish
      people, however
      no such 2 minute delay seems to be in place. Moreover the moderators
      of that
      show and others do not seem to be of a mind to cut off the anti-
      Semites and
      other enemies of Israel and the Jewish people in general who
      regularly call into
      that show and others
      on c-span. We have therefore created this Yahoo Group in the hopes
      that members
      of the group will become regular viewers of c-span and will call in
      regularly to
      Washington Journal and other c-span call in t.v. shows, to support
      Israel and
      the Jewish people and to counter the anti-Semites and other enemies
      of Israel
      and the Jewish people whose calls are regularly aired on c-span. We
      also hope
      that members of our Yahoo Group will contact their U.S.
      Senators and members of Congress and President Bush at
      http://www.whitehouse.gov to see what can be done about
      the situation at c-span.
      Post message: PeopleForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PeopleWhoSupportIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeAreForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeAreForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: WeStandUpForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: WeStandUpForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: AmericansForIsrael@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: AmericansForIsrael-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you know of other pro-Israel on line groups and/or pro-Israel
      groups that meet in real life please post the information about them.
      There are many avenues for Jewish activism. Support of Israel,
      Support of the Jewish people, Opposition to anti-Semitism, to name a
      few.
      We believe that it is vital for Jewish survival that single Jews
      meet other single Jews, marry one another, and raise their children
      as Jews. Because there is a hole in our calendar from Friday night
      to Saturday night during which many single Jews go to non-Jewish
      singles events, meet non-Jews, marry non-Jews, and have children
      from those marriages who are not raised as Jews, the Jewish people
      faces a very severe problem. We urge everyone who reads this to
      contact his or her Rabbi and demand that his or her Rabbi hold
      regular Jewish singles Onegs on Friday nights.
      We feel that it is vitally important that single Jews go to Jewish
      singles events and meet other Jewish singles at those events.
      If you know anyone who happens to be Jewish who is hosting a
      singles event please ask him or her to consider hosting events just
      for Jewish singles.
      We also offer the opportunity at our on line Jewish singles groups
      to post your Jewish singles introductions and to respond to other
      Jewish singles introductions.
      Please do so regularly. Please state that you are Jewish, single and
      over 21
      in your introductions at our on line Jewish singles groups.
      Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
      to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
      below will take you to

    • mr
      Message 72 of 72 , May 27, 2011
        More Jewish Singles And Other Events

        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
        Lyme Disease On The Rise – Se-ual Transmission?
        When the CDC reports that Lyme is on the rise, assuming they had accurate
        statistics which is debatable, it is time to speak out.
        I live in Maine, so this PBS program is extremely alarming. Read and/or listen
        here. (Reported by Tom Porter)
        Maine has a strong deer-hunting community which is carefully managed and far
        less of a concern than other states where deer populations are out of control.
        Even in Maine there is a deer population problem in urban areas where hunting is
        prohibited. So imagine the states across the country where urban restrictions
        allow deer to thrive…and of course deer ticks are not the only way to contract
        Lyme disease.
        Se-ual transmission of Lyme disease is hotly debated, however, Syphilis, the
        cousin of Lyme, is contracted primarily through se-ual contact.
        The Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation has published the following abstract by Dr.
        Gregory Bach, Do.O.P.C. from Pennsylvania back in 2001. It begs the question of
        why more studies like this have been withheld from the public:
        RECOVERY OF LYME SPIROCHETES BY PCR IN SEMEN SAMPLES OF PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED
        LYME DISEASE PATIENTS
        Lyme disease, being a spirochete with pathology similar to syphilis, is often
        found difficult to treat due to the spirochete invading sanctuary sites and
        displaying pleo-morphic characteristics such as a cyst (L-form). Because a
        significant portion of se-ually active couples present to my office with Lyme
        disease, with only one partner having a history of tick exposure, the question
        of possible secondary (se-ual)vector of transmission for the spirochete warrants
        inquiry.
        Additionally, se-ually active couples seem to have a marked propensity for
        antibiotic failure raising the question of se-ually active couples re-infecting
        themselves through intimate contact.
        METHODS:
        Lyme spirochetes/DNA have been recovered from stored animal semen. Recovery of
        spirochete DNA from nursing mother's breast milk and umbilical cord blood by PCR
        (confirmed by culture/microscopy), have been found in samples provided to my
        office.
        RESULTS:
        Surprisingly, initial laboratory testing of semen samples provided by male Lyme
        patients (positive by western blot/PCR in blood) and the male se-ual partner of
        a Lyme infected female patient were positive approximately 40% of the time.
        PCR recovery of Lyme DNA nucleotide sequences with microscopic confirmation of
        semen samples yielded positive results in 14/32 Lyme patients (13 male semen
        samples and 1 vaginal pap).
        ALL positive semen/vaginal samples in patients with known se-ual partners
        resulted in positive Lyme titers/PCR in their se-ual partners. 3/4 positive
        semen patients had no or unknown se-ual partners to be tested. These preliminary
        findings warrant further study. Current a statistical design study to evaluate
        the possibility of se-ual transition of the spirochete is being undertaken.
        Our laboratory studies confirm the existence of Lyme spirochetes in
        semen/vaginal secretions. Whether or not further clinical studies with a larger
        statistical group will support the hypothesis of se-ual transmission remains to
        be seen. A retrospective clinical study is also underway.
        We are reviewing the medical records, collecting semen samples of patients who
        were previously diagnosed with current and previously treated Lyme disease are
        being asked to provide semen,pap and blood samples for extensive laboratory
        testing.
        CONCLUSION:
        With the initially impressive data, we feel the subsequent statistical sudy on
        the se-ual transmission of the Lyme spirochete will illuminate a much broader
        spectrum of public health concerns associated with the disease than the
        originally accepted tick borne vector."
        ******
        Also, according to the Serano Group (www.serranogroup.org), as far back as 1986
        the National Institute of Health (NIH), working with other researchers, put
        uninfected mice in a cage with Bb infected mice. All of the uninfected mice had
        evidence of Bb infection 42 days later.
        And it is well established that Bb is found in urine. Willy Burgdorfer, the
        discoverer of Borrelia burgdorferi, unfortunately got Lyme borreliosis when
        urine from an infected rabbit splashed into his eye. As with blood
        transfusions, not enough research has been done on transmission by other body
        fluids.
        The Serano Group also reports that in April, 2001, Dr. Gregory Bach presented a
        paper at the International Scientific Conference on Lyme Disease showing that in
        42 tested Lyme borreliosis patients, 14 had DNA evidence of Bb in semen or
        vaginal fluids.
        It is both shocking and infuriating that this evidence is being covered up.
        In closing, I repeat my prediction that it will be the scientific researchers
        who will break the stranglehold of information regarding the other ways that
        Lyme is transmitted – including the se-ual transmission – and hopefully better
        precautions can be made to slow the rapid spread of this horrible disease.
        the source url for this post it is almost the url below I just
        removed the x from the next to the last word in the url
        so when you put the almost url in your browser you will need to restore the x in
        the next to the last word in the almost url below
        http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/lyme-disease-on-the-rise-seual-tran\
        smission/
        Ari Fleischer AND Steve Malzberg
        Ari Fleischer
        Former White House Press Secretary
        and WOR Radio Host Steve Malzberg
        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00pm to 9:00pm

        EVENT INFORMATION
        Central New Jersey Chapter of the Republican Jewish Coalition
        Date 6/12/2011
        http://www.rjchq.org/Events/eventdetail.aspx?id=de99e69f-4891-467e-8375-cc59a8e5a29e

        Title A Conversation with Ari Fleischer and Steve Malzberg
        Event Summary Please join us!

        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00pm to 9:00pm
        $10 for current RJC members
        *$20 for non-members
        *Admission fee waived for new memberships at event
        Congregation Sons of Israel
        33 Gordons Corner Road
        Manalapan, New Jersey 07726-1542
        (732) 446-3000
        http://www.sonsofisrael.com/
        Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 8th, at 212-922-0839 or
        newyork@...

        Join the Central New Jersey Chapter
        for a conversation with
        Ari Fleischer
        Former White House Press Secretary
        featuring
        Steve Malzberg
        WOR Talk Radio Host
        Join us for an intimate look at life inside the White House and an analysis of current events.
        Sunday, June 12, 2011
        7:00 - 9:00 PM General Program
        6:30 Private Leadership Reception with Ari Fleischer
        Congregation Sons of Israel
        33 Gordons Corner Road
        Manalapan, NJ
        Kosher refreshments served
        $10 for current RJC members
        $20 for non-members (admission fee waived for new memberships at event)
        Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 8 to 212-922-0839 or NewYork@....

        RJC Expresses Concern about Ron Paul Candidacy
        Thursday, May 12, 2011 By: RJC Press Office
        Washington, D.C. (May 12, 2011) -- With press reports indicating that
        Congressman Ron Paul (TX) will announce his bid for the 2012 GOP presidential
        nomination tomorrow, the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) releases the
        following statement expressing deep concern about his candidacy.
        RJC Executive Director Matthew Brooks stated:
        "As Americans who are committed to a strong and vigorous foreign policy, we are
        deeply concerned about the prospective presidential campaign of Congressman Ron
        Paul. While Rep. Paul plans to run as a Republican, his views and past record
        place him far outside of the Republican mainstream. His candidacy, as we've seen
        in his past presidential campaigns, will appeal to a very narrow constituency in
        the U.S. electorate. Throughout his public service, Paul has espoused a
        dangerous isolationist vision for the U.S. and our role in the world. He has
        been a virulent and harsh critic of Israel during his tenure in Congress*. Most
        recently Paul gave an interview in which he voiced his objection to the recent
        killing of Osama Bin Laden.
        Brooks added, "We certainly respect Congressman Paul's right to run, but we
        strongly reject his misguided and extreme views, which are not representative of
        the Republican Party."
        * Notes:
        Paul likened Israel's defensive blockade of Hamas-ruled Gaza to "a concentration
        camp"
        Ron Paul: U.S. Shouldn't Support Israel's Gaza Blockade
        In February, Paul proposed an amendment to unilaterally cancel U.S. assistance
        to Israel
        Politico, "Huddle, 2/16/11"
        http://www.politico.com/huddle/0211/huddle724.html
        Ron Paul was one of just 8 House members to vote against sanctions on Iran
        http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2010-394
        During the interval between his stints in Congress, Ron Paul published
        newsletters that included "rants against the Israeli lobby"
        CNN, "Ron Paul '90s newsletters rant against blacks, gays", 1/1/08
        http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/
        http://www.rjchq.org/Newsroom/newsdetail.aspx?id=4591a632-529b-4dc7-bce6-ae848eb\
        7a064
        We seek to foster and enhance ties between the American Jewish community and
        Republican decision makers. We work to sensitize Republican leadership in
        government and the party to the concerns and issues of the Jewish community,
        while articulating and advocating Republican ideas and policies within the
        Jewish community. We are committed to building a strong, effective and respected
        Jewish Republican voice in Washington and across the country.
        http://www.rjchq.org/About/missionstatement.aspx
        For 25 years, the Republican Jewish Coalition (formerly the National Jewish
        Coalition) has been the voice for Jewish Republicans. The RJC was founded in
        1985 to be a permanent Jewish presence in the Republican community and a
        credible Republican presence in the Jewish community.
        As the unique bridge between the Jewish community and Republican leaders, the
        RJC earned the trust of the Reagan and Bush administration officials, national
        and state legislators, and party leaders.
        The RJC works to sensitize Republican decision makers in government and the
        party to the concerns of the Jewish community, while at the same time
        articulating Republican ideas and policies in the Jewish community.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition is the most important voice on Republican issues
        in the Jewish community and the most trusted and sought-out Jewish advisor to
        Republican leaders.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition has a tradition of leadership and activism,
        hosting events and activities such as the Presidential Candidates Forum,
        leadership trips to Israel for Members of Congress, governors and other leaders,
        and creating a high-level and high-profile Jewish presence at the Republican
        National Convention.
        No less importantly, the Republican Jewish Coalition has a growing grassroots
        outreach to Jewish Republicans, which has been very successful in the last few
        years. Using a variety of media, including an award-winning website, the RJC is
        attracting new members, adding to our current 40 chapters and building on the
        network of Jewish Republican activists already in place in key states around the
        country.
        The Republican Jewish Coalition has a highly successful Legislative Affairs
        Department, ensuring that our issues are heard on Capitol Hill. We lobby and
        advise leaders from state capitals to the U.S. Capitol and from the local party
        offices to the Republican National Committee. Through the ongoing work of our
        Communications Department, we make our case in the mainstream national media and
        the local Jewish papers.
        In addition, we have established the Republican Jewish Coalition Political
        Action Committee to expand our capabilities. This allows us to aggressively
        engage in political activities across the country and gives us the ability to
        strongly support, both politically and financially, the incumbents and
        challengers who reflect our priorities and principles.
        On every level, the Republican Jewish Coalition is committed to building a
        strong, effective, and respected Jewish Republican voice in Washington and
        across the country.
        http://www.rjchq.org/About/orgbio.aspx
        I am looking for Susan Pinkus formerly of West Orange New Jersey
        She used to go to Jewish singles groups in New Jersey
        She raised Miniature Italian Greyhounds
        She went to Columbia High School in Maplewood,New Jersey
        She lived in South Orange, New Jersey before she moved to West Orange New Jersey
        She is 60 years old
        If you have seen her please email me
        haveyouseensusan@...
        haveyouseensusan AT yahoo dot com

        2 Memorial Day Weekend Events for YJPs
        THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!

        Save on the gas, connect with other YJPs, and come grill the rabbi at "The
        Shabbaton's" YJP MELAVE MALKA with world-renowned Rabbi Manis Friedman, one of
        today's most popular Jewish speakers on love and relationships.

        Network with other young Jewish professionals over a scrumptious buffet dinner
        and dessert, then hear Rabbi Friedman priceless guidance on love and intimacy in
        his talk, "The Romance of Attraction."

        TIME: Doors open at 10:30pm.
        COST: $20
        WHERE: The Jewish Children's Museum, 792 Eastern Pkwy. (corner of Kingston
        Ave.), Brooklyn. Street parking or #3 train to Kingston Ave.

        SUNDAY!

        Put away the sunscreen for just a few more hours and feast on a delicious Sunday
        BRUNCH and get another exciting opportunity to hear Rabbi Manis Friedman on
        Israel and all the recent developments in the Middle East as he speaks on "The
        Future of Jerusalem: Prophecies in Our Time."

        TIME: Brunch begins at 12:15pm.
        COST: $20
        WHERE: 822 Empire Blvd., Brooklyn

        For more information, visit http://shabbaton.org or call 718-774-6187

        Is Raw Cacao a Superfood or Harmful Stimulant
        By Diana Stoevelaar of www.AwesomeRawsome.com
        Is raw cacao a superfood or harmful stimulant? Although some raw food leaders
        highly promote cacao as something that should be revered as a food of the Gods,
        others have spoken out against raw cacao and raw chocolate. Who should you
        believe? Don't be fooled by all the hype!
        "Many people are being mislead to believe cacao and other foods are healthy.
        Many of the people who promote it, have a good heart and really feel it is a
        good food, but I know there are many who sell this product knowing it is toxic
        and addictive, just to make money."
        Many raw food leaders including Victoria Boutenko, Dr. Doug Graham, Frederic
        Patenaude, Paul Nissan, Jeremy Safron, Dr. Fred Bisci, and Dr. Brian Clement,
        have already come to the conclusion that raw cacao is not a superfood but an
        addictive stimulant. What do they know that you perhaps don't yet know?
        They probably have discovered what Dr. Neal Barnard says in his lecture,
        Breaking the Food Seduction, namely that, "Chocolate, just like sugar, elicits
        an opiate reaction within the brain that trips the dopamine receptors and gives
        us a pleasure response…I don't mean to say that chocolate is a drug. What I mean
        to say is that chocolate is the whole darn drugstore!"
        When Narcan or Noloxone, the drugs used to block opiate receptors for those
        suffering a heroine overdose are used in research studies for those with a
        chocolate addiction, test subjects lose their desire for chocolate.
        Jeremy Safron's findings were as follows:
        Cacao is one of the most addictive substances known.
        In some cases of long term use there are also psychological effects that range
        from addictive tendencies, sexual dysfunction, violent outbursts, lack of
        reasoning, and decreased will.
        At mega does of 40 plus beans it acts as a hallucinogen and can cause many
        effects attributed to LSD or Hashish.
        Cacao is super toxic to the liver.
        The result of long term use is a high level of liver and blood toxicity which
        can cause extreme: mood swings, angry outbursts, violence, depression, paranoia,
        and dizziness.
        It is extremely clogging due to the toxins carried in the oils contained within.
        Plus the fat chains are highly complex and require tons of work to break down.
        It acts as a stimulant and agitates the kidneys and adrenal glands this can
        cause: insomnia, nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night, shakes, and
        extreme energy shifts.
        No animal in nature will eat it unless tricked into it with milk or sugar.
        If you can convince an animal to eat it then it greatly shortens their life span
        if it doesn't kill them immediately. (as with dogs)
        The native people who ate it only ate the fruit of the theobroma (which contains
        all the benefits and none of the detriments) and only used the cacao seed as an
        addition to their psychedelic brew ahyuwascaand as a medicine in emergences.
        Native people did not eat it as a food nor as a supplement
        , but only for sacred use.
        When Native people did eat it, they only ate the fruit which contained the
        benefits without the detriments.
        Jeremy Safron's final stand on cacao is that it is for medicinal, sacred and for
        entertainment usage only; it is not a health food!
        Paul Nison says, "The processing of cacao beans into powder and chocolate is an
        unsanitary, risky procedure to say the least. To be blunt – chocolate and cacao
        are laced with animal feces and hair, insects, and molds. The carcinogenic mold
        called aflatoxin has been found in large quantities on cacao beans." and
        continues…
        Watch Paul Nison in this very informative 9:33 minute video of with references
        to the scientific research regarding the harmfulness of raw cacao/chocolate:
        Doctor Fred Bisci, a raw foodist for about 40 years also confirmed what Jeremy
        Safron and Paul Nison suspected; cacao is toxic!!!
        You can hear him speak about his findings and personal experience with raw
        chocolate here in this 3 minute clip:
        Listen to Dr. Brian Clement explain in this short clip why he does not recommend
        raw chocolate:
        Cacao is a Dangerous Heart Stimulant
        Just last week I was visiting a health food store to purchase my greens
        (nature's best source of minerals, trace minerals and magnesium) all without
        stimulants, addictive substances and high amounts of saturated fat, when I got
        into a conversation with a very health conscious gentleman who asked me what I
        thought about cacao. I told him that I agreed with Dr. Neil Barnard and others,
        that chocolate is harmful to our health. Chocolate contains caffeine,
        theobromine, as well as phenylethylamine which slows down the breakdown on
        anandamide just as with the use of marijuana. Now you can understand why it's so
        addictive!
        He relayed an interesting story to me that clearly illustrates raw chocolate's
        stimulating effects. He told me how he had recently started adding chocolate to
        his energy sports drink to help his energy and recovery. He rode his bike to the
        Blood Donor Clinic as he does every two months and tried to donate blood.
        Unfortunately he couldn't pass the screening test because his heart rate was too
        high! They asked him to sit for 15 minutes to allow his heart rate to normalize
        but it was still too high. He was shocked since this had never happened to him
        before!
        Adding raw cacao was the only thing he had changed in his diet. Now, you might
        wonder why chocolate would make his heart race? Its due to the caffeine and
        theobromine, a sister molecule to caffeine, the same chemical that kills many
        dogs when they eat chocolate! The adrenal glands rev up metabolism so as to
        quickly eliminate the offensive substance. This is called stimulated energy
        which is always followed by fatigue, and therefore a desire for more of the
        stimulant.
        My Personal Experience with Cacao
        I never bought into the raw cacao craze; I was forewarned by knowledgeable
        people who knew the truth, but when a friend of mine wanted me to import some
        for her a few years ago, I obliged after trying to persuade her not to buy it.
        When it arrived I asked her if I might sample some so I could have a personal
        experience with it. She offered me a few nibs which I popped into my mouth. I
        chewed them a few seconds and felt compelled to spit them out into the kitchen
        sink. They were so bitter I couldn't stand them and I used to be a dark
        chocolate fan! Apparently no animal in nature will eat them either unless you
        fool them into by combining the raw cacao with milk or sugar. So ended my desire
        to ever try it until…
        I had the opportunity to try a raw chocolate dessert (a brownie made with raw
        cacao powder) for the first time at a raw food potluck. After just a few bites I
        felt a strange trembling sensation throughout my entire nervous system and then
        faintness came over me. I became very weak and had to be supported to walk. I
        linked the experience with the raw chocolate and decided not to touch it again
        until…
        I worked for Avena Originals and they begged me to try their chocolate saying it
        was more "pure" than the cacao I had imported from a supplier in California. So
        after much coaxing I agreed to their request – to test their cacao by consuming
        just 2 tablespoons daily in my banana smoothie at lunch instead of the usual
        carob. After adding twice the amount of dates to the smoothie that I usually
        used, it was actually quite delicious.
        The first thing I noticed was that I always wanted more after I had consumed the
        last drop, unlike the satisfied feeling I had with my banana –carob smoothie.
        Secondly, I found it difficult to sleep through the night and suffered from
        insomnia. My gums started bleeding after about a week of consuming cacao daily,
        but the most unbearable side effects I experienced were the excruciatingly
        painful leg cramps in my calves that occurred nightly after about 2 weeks of
        consuming cacao. It was then that I abandoned my experiment and decided that
        cacao was definitely harmful for me. It appears that the cleaner one's body the
        greater the sensitivity, which explains why long term raw foodists tend to
        experience the worst side effects. Fortunately all of these symptoms disappeared
        when I stopped consuming cacao.
        I know you probably don't like to hear that your favourite raw food is not good
        for you. That's why I'll never be as popular as those you try to convince you
        that it's a SUPERFOOD. But then I am only doing my best to educate you; I'm not
        trying to convince you that the chocolate addiction you brought with you from
        the cooked food world is now actually good for you and that you should now
        consume cacao or raw chocolate with reckless abandon because it's a SUPERFOOD!
        No, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, not due to cacao's stimulating effects
        (I don't eat it!) but because I have a conscience. Please note that I stand
        nothing to gain by telling you not to consume cacao except knowing that I did
        the right think to inform you so hopefully you would not be led astray and lose
        what health you've gained by consuming more raw food. Reserve your money to buy
        real superfoods – leafy greens!
        "Greens are nature's true superfoods."~ Sergei Boutenko
        NOTE BY FREDERIC:
        Some people claim that raw cacao is perfectly healthy because it's a fruit.
        Because I live in Costa Rica half the year, I know what a real cacao fruit is.
        In fact, I often buy it at the supermarket. There's a sweet/acidic pulp
        surrounding the seeds, and the way to eat the fruit is simply suck on the seeds
        like a candy, and then throw away the seeds! Why? They are not edible and taste
        horrible in their completely raw, natural state.
        On the right is a photo of a Bribri native in Costa Rica, eating Cacao fruit.
        What is your experience with raw cacao? What do you think? Let me know with
        your comments below!
        http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=262

        Please join The Jewish Mosaic Outdoor Mountain Club for Wildwood Beach Day and
        the Kite Festival, this Saturday, May 28. We will be going to an indoor pool or
        for those who want, you can go to the lighthouse and gardens instead. There is a
        carpool leaving from Marlton, NJ if anyone is interested. For more information,
        please go to our website, at
        http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/events/17173289/. Thank you,
        RuthEllenEisen1@....
        No need to pack the picnic blanket or fire up the grill. We're bringing a
        once-in-a-lifetime opportunity right to your backyard – Brooklyn, NY, that is –
        this Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29. (http://shabbaton.org)
        The Shabbaton, featuring Rabbi Manis Friedman, is your chance to meet and
        network with other young Jewish professionals and enjoy an inspiring and
        authentic Shabbat experience.
        LOL….FYI….OMG…. Besides the DELICIOUS FOOD and LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS,
        participants will have the opportunity to take a journey with Rabbi Manis
        Freidman, sought-after lecturer and author, exploring insights and wisdom from
        the Torah on such topics as:
        • Love and relationships ("LOL - Lessons on Love")
        • Techniques in maximizing one's personal growth ("FYI – Find Your
        Inspiration")
        • The deeper meaning behind today's extraordinary world events ("OMG –
        Observe. Meditate. Grow")
        Come see why the New York Times called Rabbi Friedman a "rising superstar".
        Endowed with world-renowned wit and wisdom, Rabbi Friedman has the powerful
        ability to approach every topic with scholarship, originality and soul,
        personalizing what he teaches so he truly makes a lasting impact on people's
        lives.
        February's sold-out Shabbaton brought Jews from all over the tri-state region
        together for a weekend of connecting to each other and their Jewish roots.
        Shabbaton co-organizer and Manhattan-based YJP, Eve Cohn, calls The Shabbaton "a
        great opportunity to form relationships that could be taken in any direction -
        dating, friendship or business. This is your chance for a relaxing and
        inspirational Shabbat with like-minded individuals."
        The Shabbaton caters to everyone regardless of religious affiliation, background
        knowledge or experience.
        The Shabbaton would like to wish mazel tov to Chanan Nocks and Shoshana Etzkin
        on the occasion of their engagement that took place after meeting at our most
        recent Shabbaton in February!
        For more information and to register, please visit our website
        http://shabbaton.org.
        Please join Mosaic for the Wildwood Kite Festival on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at
        9:00 at the George F. Bover Wildwood History Museum, 3907 PA Ave., Wildwood, NJ
        08260, 609-523-0277. Since it is too cold to swim outdoors, we will also be
        going to an indoor pool for part of the day. For more information and to sign
        up, please go to: http://www.meetup.com/www-mosaic-gny-org/events/17173289/. I
        hope to see you all there!
        Memorial Day Boating/BBQ/Camping & Hiking Event

        This year on Sunday May 29 and Monday May 30, 2011, join Davetrek
        Adventures for our 8th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Event.

        The event features the following elements, weather permitting:

        ** Canoeing & Kayaking on the scenic Delaware River
        (New Area!!) (Beginners welcome)
        ** Kosher BBQ for all, including vegetarians
        ** Bonfire, with marshmallows, music and singing
        ** Camping Under the Stars (rental spots available for those without a
        tent)
        ** Hike on Monday, Memorial Day

        You can do various combinations of the above events, and all events are
        in the Delaware River National Recreation Area, a beautiful national
        park within 90 minutes of NYC. The Delaware River is a lovely place to
        go spend time boating, camping and hiking. Last year we had over 50
        people for boating, over 75 people for the BBQ, and over 30 for the
        camping. Singles, couples and families welcome. We also arrange rides
        for those without transportation.

        Register early, as this will max out! This is a new area - our first
        time boating on the Delaware in years and our first time camping in this
        stunningly beautiful park!

        Rates per person as low as $69 for the Sunday's Boating/BBQ &
        Bonfire, and $99 for the entire 2 day event! Special Child and Family
        rates also available.

        Early Bird Deadline is Wednesday, May 18 & all RSVP's by Tuesday,
        May 24.

        Visit our website www.davetrek.com <http://www.davetrek.com/> for
        details of this and other upcoming events and to join our mailing list.
        Stay tuned for details of our June 19 Biking & BBQ Event and our July
        4th Berkshire Weekend!!
        from print to film to fun discussions at house parties and at restaurants
        Let us get together to discuss books that have been turned into movies
        we can read the books first, then see the movies at house parties
        and then discuss both the books and the movies they were turned into
        at those house parties
        I have over 300 videos, mostly VHS and some DVDs in my collection
        I am sure others have good collections too
        The houses I would go to would need to have VCRs and DVD players
        some places sell combination VCRs and DVDs if you do not have one already
        I am allergic to cats so the house parties I would go to would have
        to be at feline free homes, also I do not smoke so the house parties
        I would go to would have to be at smoke free homes
        I am a vegan so I would need to go to house parties that have
        vegan food available
        I would like to suggest a regular weekend lunch or any night dinner and
        discussion event
        we could alternate between house parties and lunch and dinner discussions
        at restaurants
        we could rotate the locations to make them easier to go to depending upon where
        people live and work
        Veggie Heaven is a vegan Chinese restaurant group with several different
        locaions.
        "Full-Service Vegetarian Restaurant
        Offering Healthy Vegetarian Delicacies in Northern NJ for Over 15 Years When you
        have a craving for great vegetarian Asian food, you need to come to Veggie
        Heaven. With convenient locations in Bergen (Teaneck), Essex (Montclair) and
        Morris (Denville) Counties in NJ and now in New City, NY, our vegetarian Asian
        restaurants offer you great service and atmosphere, and even better vegetarian
        dishes for you to choose from. With everything from our signature entrees to
        our delectable desserts, we have something on our menu for everyone.
        Our chefs masterfully combine vegetables with spices and flavorings to bring you
        all of the food dishes that you love. From our calamari to our noodles, we have
        all of your favorite dishes, and some that are sure to become you new favorites
        once you try them. While you eat, wash them down with one of our refreshing
        green or jasmine teas, some fresh squeezed organic vegetable juices, or an
        exotic bubble tea (selections vary by location).
        I like the Denville location best, parking is easiest there, but I also go to
        the Upper Montclair location sometimes, and have even gone to the Teaneck
        location, all 3 are close to movies so if there are good films to see we could
        see them before or after eating at a Veggie Heaven
        http://www.veggieheavennj.com/index.php?p=1_2_Location-Information
        other possible dining locations would be
        http://www.chandpalace.com/
        an Indian vegetarian Restaurant in Parsippany NJ
        and Mysore Woodlands Indian Vegetarian Restaurant also in Parsippany NJ
        http://www.njwoodlands.com/
        "All of our food is natural and freshly prepared daily on the premises. No
        additives are used."
        MYSORE WOODLANDS
        296 ROUTE 46 WEST
        PARSIPPANY, NJ 07054
        PHONE: 973-227 8191
        another possible location, though not available on Saturdays or Friday nights
        would be
        http://www.jerusalem-gourmet.com/
        In 1974, under the supervision of Rabbi Pinchas Teitz,
        New Jerseys first kosher pizza establishment was
        opened in Elizabeth. Now after 33 years of serving the
        public, Sarah and Arie Jashinksy have expanded their
        menu selections to provide to you extensive choices
        in fresh healthy & tasty meals. Recipes are made with
        no artificial ingredients and are sure to please. Please
        enjoy and Thank You for your Patronage
        Jerusalem Restaurant
        99 West Mount Pleasant Avenue
        Livingston, NJ 07039
        Telephone: (973) 533 - 1424
        Fax: (973) 533 - 9275
        Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM
        Friday 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM
        there are movies in East Hanover AMC Loews East Hanover 12
        145 State Route 10 East Hanover NJ 07936
        888.AMC.4FUN
        and in West Orange
        AMC Essex Green Cinema 9
        495 Prospect Ave. Exit 8A off Rt. 280
        West Orange, NJ 07052
        (973) 731-8378
        the restaurant is located approximately midway between
        East Hanover and West Orange
        movies are also located in Parsippany NJ
        http://www.clearviewcinemas.com/cgi-bin/locations.cgi?id=020&flag=diplay_theatre
        3165 Route 46
        Parsippany, NJ 07054
        Theatre Office Number:
        973-335-7466
        For Showtimes and Tickets:
        1-888-CLVW TIX Screens: 12
        movies are also in Teaneck, NJ
        Cedar Lane Cinemas
        503 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666
        (201) 836-3334
        and in Montclair NJ
        Clearview Clairidge Cinemas
        486 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
        (973) 746-556
        and in Upper Montclair NJ near the Veggie Heaven there
        http://www.clearviewcinemas.com/cgi-bin/locations.cgi?id=003&flag=diplay_theatre
        260 Bellevue Avenue
        Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
        Theatre Office Number:
        973-744-2543
        For Showtimes and Tickets:
        1-888-CLVW TIX
[...]

        Post message:
        VegetariansofNewJersey@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe:
        VegetariansofNewJersey-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Time to Post Your Introductions
        Please regularly post your introduction as new members keep on
        joining. Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, To
        post click on
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
        and then click on Post or email
        JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael@yahoogroups.com
        Please let people know your approximate or exact age, what town and
        county you live in,
        your gender,what sort of person you are interested in meeting. You
        may if you wish include a link to your photo.
        Attachements are stripped out of posts to the group.
        Please also join our other fine Yahoo Groups:
        JewishSinglesOfNJ For Jewish Singles 21 and over from the New Jersey
        area
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesOfNJ/
        Post message: JewishSinglesOfNJ@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: JewishSinglesOfNJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Jewish Singles From Everywhere
        for Jewish Singles 21 and over from everywhere
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesFromEverywhere/
        Post message: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: JewishSinglesFromEverywhere-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Please also join
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OperationCSPAN/
        Post message: OperationCSPAN@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: OperationCSPAN-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Help to counter anti-Israel, anti-Semitic callers to
        CSPAN programs such as Washington Journal, by making your own pro-
        Israel, pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist, calls to those same CSPAN programs.

        EVENT:Don't Be on the Sidelines-Be on the Front Lines-Israel Parade with OU.

        You are invited to join with members of the OU's extraordinary Yachad Division
        in this year's Celebrate Israel Parade on Sunday, June 5th. This year, the
        OU/Yachad contingent is marching at the # 2 spot in the line-up, so that will
        leave you with plenty of time to watch the rest of parade go by, or to enjoy the
        day. To join the OU/Yachad parade contingent, please email jobsco@..., and
        we'll tell you where to meet us. Just put Israel Parade on subject line and your
        name on e-mail
        Make a difference by joining!
        Have you joined the OU Job Board's Facebook account?
        Help us get the word out to as many people as possible go to:
        Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/TheOUJobBoard
        Twitter = http://twitter.com/#!/TheOUJobBoard

        Michael Rosner
        jobs @ou. org

        THE VERY WELL ATTENDED NEW JEWISH SINGLES GROUP
        MODERATED BY ELAINE AND BRUCE WILL HAVE ITS THIRD MEETING
        Sunday June 5th at 1 PM
        THE FIRST AND SECOND MEETINGS WERE VERY WELL ATTENDED
        LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PEOPLE
        THIS ONE MIGHT EVEN BE BIGGER
        BE THERE
        FOR JEWISH SINGLES WHO ARE 45 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
        at 1 PM at Congregation Agudath Israel- 20
        Academy Rd , Caldwell , NJ
        http://www.agudath.org/index.aspx
        Fun schmoozing with Bruce and Elaine
        Admission $5.00
        Refreshments served.
        Thank you
        Directions
        20 Academy Road • Caldwell, NJ • 07006 973.226.3600
        (Get door to door driving directions at bottom of this page)
        From NYC
        George Washington Bridge
        I-95 to I-80 to Exit 52 (Fairfield - Lincoln Park - The Caldwells)
        At Exit 52, loop around to the right and then turn right on Two Bridges Road.
        (In a short distance Two Bridges Road becomes Passaic Avenue.)
        Travel 11 traffic lights (about 3.4 miles) to Bloomfield Avenue. (The
        intersection of Passaic Avenue and Bloomfield Avenue has 2 Shell gas stations on
        opposing corners and 2 banks on the other opposing corners.)
        Turn left on Bloomfield Avenue. (There is a left turn lane on Passaic Avenue.)
        Travel 3 traffic lights. Immediately after the 3rd traffic light there is gas
        station on the right. Make a sharp right turn around the gas station on Academy
        Road. Then, make an immediate left turn on Elizabeth Street.
        Congregation Agudath Israel is on the right. The entrance to the parking lot is
        just past the building.
        Parking: See below.
        Lincoln Tunnel
        Exit the Lincoln Tunnel on 495.
        After about 2 miles, stay to the right and then exit on Route 3 West.
        After about12 miles Route 3 West ends and merges into Route 46 West.
        In several miles on Route 46 there is a major "Y". Stay to the left to take the
        left branch of the "Y" to remain on Route 46 West.
        In about 2 miles there is an exit on the right marked "The Caldwells" - "Passaic
        Avenue".
        At the end of the ramp turn left on Passaic Avenue and follow the directions
        above (except from this point there will be 9 traffic lights).
        Holland Tunnel
        Take US 1 - 9 on the left.
        Travel will be along a covered roadway (not a tunnel but, a covered roadway).
        Upon exiting from the covered roadway there are 2 exits in quick succession only
        yards apart. Take the 2nd exit marked "To I-280".
        Travel several miles observing "To I-280" signs.
        There is a large US Post Office facility on the left. In about a half mile exit
        to I-280. (The signage could be a lot better here.)
        Take I-280 to Exit 5-B - The Caldwells.
        At the end of the road turn right on Eagle Rock Avenue
        In 1 block at the traffic light turn left on Roseland Avenue. (Note: Roseland
        Avenue may be the most patrolled road in the Western Hemisphere. It is posted at
        35 mph and then 30 mph. Drive accordingly.)
        At the end of Roseland Avenue turn left on Bloomfield Avenue.
        Drive through 2 traffic lights. After 2 additional blocks there is a gas station
        on the left. Turn left immediately before the gas station. (There is a left turn
        lane.) Immediately turn right on Academy Road. Then turn left on Elizabeth
        Street. Congregation Agudath Israel will be on the right. The entrance to the
        parking lot is on Elizabeth Street just past the synagogue building.
        Parking: See below.
        New Jersey
        Northern New Jersey
        Drive south on New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway to I-80 and then
        follow instructions from George Washington Bridge above.
        Southern New Jersey
        Drive north on New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway to I-280 and then
        follow instructions from Holland Tunnel above.
        PARKING
        If the parking lot is full, park in designated spaces on Bloomfield Avenue or
        the surrounding residential streets. Please obey "No Parking" signs. Please be
        careful not to block the driveways of our neighbors. There is parking at Grover
        Cleveland Middle School at the western end of Academy Road.
        Please DO NOT PARK in the commercial lots across from our synagogue. Thank you!
        Travel Safely!
        Get door-to-door driving directions here!
        http://www.agudath.org/article.aspx?id=23622320235&terms=directions

[...]

        Hineni Super Singles Supperette For Ages 40 +

        Meet
        Jewish Singles at the Hineni Heritage Center

        Sunday,
        June 19, 2011 at 7:30 PM

        For
        singles 40 and over

        Our
        Hineni Matchmakers will be with us to make introductions.

        Join
        us for lots of fun, food

        and
        good company

        at The Hineni Heritage Center

        232 West End Avenue (bet. 70th and 71st St.)

        R.S.V.P. by June 17th, 2011

        Admission: $25 prepaid;

        (Cash, Check, Amex, Visa, Mastercard)

        $35 at the door, space permitting.

        For more information, call. 212-496-1660

        Visit our website at www.hineni.org

        Trump Finds A Suite Deal Hotel Co., Prince Buy Plaza
        Wednesday, April 12, 1995
        A Saudi prince and Singapore's CDL Hotels have bought a controlling stake in Donald Trump's Plaza hotel.
        Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, 37, nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd, and CDL Hotels International Limited joined in a strategic partnership "to make the hotel the finest in the world," according to a statement released by Trump.
        The deal, announced Monday in Singapore, capped months of speculation about the fate of The Plaza, one of the city's most prestigious addresses.
        Trump who owned 51%, with the remainder held by a group of banks because of his debts to them will relinquish control of the fabled hotel.
        Under the agreement, which values the landmark at $325 million, the new investors have agreed to invest some $28 million to renovate the hotel over two years. They also must pay down a portion of the $300 million mortgage debt within three years, the statement said.
        The investors will "also guarantee payment of interest on the mortgage debt and payment of a preferred return to the bank-controlled entities."
        The deal will close no later than June 30.
        "I intend to roll up my sleeves and work hard to maximize value at the hotel," Trump, reportedly in Atlantic City yesterday, said in the statement.
        The San Francisco-based Fairmont Hotel Chain, of which the prince owns 50%, will manage The Plaza. Trump will be on the management committee.
        Trump spokesman Abraham Wallach declined to give details of the deal but said it leaves Trump with a "major equity interest and major ownership in the hotel."
        The Plaza last year reaped a net profit of $28 million before interest.
        Wallach said Trump also will devote himself to developing 50,000 square feet of luxury condos on the 17th, 18th and 19th floors of the hotel. He will develop another 50,000 square feet of vacant space in the basement and lower levels into high-end retail shops.
        Among other tasks, Trump will oversee labor union negotiations, construction issues and other New York real estate market matters, said Wallach.
        The planned $28 million renovation, said Wallach, is in keeping with Trump's original vision in 1988 to restore the hotel to its original elegance. But restoration efforts were hampered by a depressed real estate market.

        http://articles.nydailynews.com/1995-04-12/news/17965617_1_prince-alwaleed-fabled-hotel-mortgage-debt

        Trump sells The Plaza for $325M. (Donald Trump, The Plaza Hotel, New York, New York sold to Saudi Prince Walid bin Talal and Kewk Leng Peng)(Brief Article)
        Article from: Nation's Restaurant News | May 1, 1995

        Superyacht Kingdom 5KRKingdom 5KR is a 85.65 metres (281.0 ft) superyacht owned
        by Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.
        The yacht was built in 1980 by the yacht builder Benetti at a cost $100 million
        (This is equivalent to $258,589,951 in 2009 and designed by Jon Bannenberg. Its
        initial interior was designed by Luigi Sturchio.
        It was originally built as Nabila for Saudi billionaire, Adnan Khashoggi (named
        for his daughter). At the time of its construction it was one of the largest
        yachts in the world.
        During its days as the Nabila it was featured in the James Bond movie Never Say
        Never Again, in which it was seen as the Flying Saucer (translated from Italian
        Disco Volante in the source novel, Thunderball), the villain's superyacht mobile
        HQ. It was also the inspiration for a track, Khashoggi's Ship, on the 1989 album
        by rock band Queen, The Miracle.
        After Khashoggi ran into financial problems, he sold the ship in 1988 to the
        Sultan of Brunei, who in turn sold it to Donald Trump for $29 million. Trump
        renamed it the Trump Princess after retrofitting it.
        When Trump ran into financial problems, he sold it to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
        for $40 million in 1991.
        The yacht's latest name stems from the Prince's investment company, Kingdom
        Holding Company, his lucky number (5), and his children's initials ('K' and
        'R').
        do a search for the name Talal at the Yahoo Groups below
        Please state that you are Jewish, Single, 21 or over, when you apply
        to join the Jewish Singles Yahoo Groups at the websites the urls
        below will take you to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishSinglesinNJforIsrael/
        Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, born 7 March 1955, is a
        member of the Saudi Royal Family. He is the nephew of the Saudi Arabian King
        Abdullah
        he has amassed a fortune
        through investments in real estate and the stock market.
        As of March 2010, his net worth is estimated at US$19.4 billion, up from $13.3
        billion, according to Forbes, making him the 19th richest person in the world on
        their list published in March 2010. He has been nicknamed by Time magazine as
        the Arabian Warren Buffett
        Al-Waleed owns several aircraft, all converted for private use: a Boeing 747, an
        Airbus 321 and an Hawker Siddeley 125. Also on order is an Airbus A380, the
        world's largest passenger aircraft, which is scheduled for delivery in 2012.
        This has been noted in the 2009 Guinness World Records as the largest private
        jet in the world.
        Among his many assets are: a 95% stake in Kingdom Holding Company; 91% ownership
        of Rotana Video & Audio Visual Company; 90% ownership of Lebanese Broadcasting
        Center ( LBCSAT ); 7% of News Corp (Fox News); about 6% of Citigroup; 17% of Al
        Nahar and 25% of Al Diyar, two daily newspapers published in Lebanon.
        With all of his ties to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and with his opposition to the
        liberation of Iraq, a view shared with Donald Trump by Obama, who also opposed the liberation of Iraq, Donald Trump seemed an unlikely person to challenge Obama
        on the issue of Obama's place of birth.
        The U.S. Constitution states that only natural born citizens, i.e. persons born in the United States or its territories (McCain was born in the U.S. territory called The Canal Zone) may become President of the United States.

        By first appearing to challenge Obama on the issue of his birth place and then later
        failing to challenge what is very widely viewed to be a forgery, the so called
        certificate of live birth produced by Obama, Trump served first as prosecutor against
        Obama, or at least an accuser of Obama and then served as defense attorney for Obama by failing to challenge that so called certificate of live birth that so many people have exposed as a forgery.

        the so-called certificate of live birth is clearly
        a Dan Rather scandal type forgery
        THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
        Article. II.
        Section. 1.
        Clause 5: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
        States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
        the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who
        shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years
        a Resident within the United States

        Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release
        http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread694949/pg1

        New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery
        http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

        Denville author believes President Obama's birth certificate is fake
        http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/denville_author_believes_presi.html

        The lies continue
        http://visiontoamerica.org/262/is-obamas-just-released-birth-certificate-a-fake/

        Obama Bombshell: New Birth Certificate a Forgery
        http://www.infowars.com/obama-bombshell-new-birth-certificate-a-forgery/
        TRUMP KASHERS OBAMA
        For those unfamiliar with the term Kasher
        it means to make Kosher. It is often used to apply to kitchens and utensils, etc.
        First Trump attacked Obama ostensibly because Obama is
        NOT constitutionally qualified to be President of the United States
        because as we all know Obama has never produced a birth certificate
        certifying that he is a natural born citizen of the United States .
        The so-called certificate of live birth produced seemingly in
        response to the Trump attacks on Obama is clearly a forgery.
        But by moving away from the so called birther issue does not Trump
        appear to be certifying the forged so called certificate of live birth
        as genuine.
        Why would Trump do that. We recall that BOTH TRUMP AND OBAMA
        OPPOSED THE LIBERATION OF IRAQ .
        Was Trump really working for OBAMA
        Let us see if we can follow the money.

        Donald Trump on Steve Malzberg Show 05/09/11 - Funding For Obama at Harvard
        Go to YouTube
        Play video
        Donald Trump is interviewed on the Steve Malzberg show - Steve plays Percy
        Sutton clip which discusses how Obama may have gotten funding for Harvard.
        Khalid Abdullah Al-Mansour the advisor to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
        00:13:04
        Added on 5/10/11
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aez7EkrbPdI
        link above
        Donald Trump on Steve Malzberg Show 05/09/11 - Funding For Obama at Harvard
        Go to YouTube
        Play video
        Donald Trump is interviewed on the Steve Malzberg show - Steve plays Percy
        Sutton clip which discusses how Obama may have gotten funding for Harvard.
        Khalid Abdullah Al-Mansour the advisor to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal …
        00:13:04
        The International Institute of Islamist Thought (IIIT), a Muslim
        Brotherhood-affiliated organization in Northern Virginia, met to launch the
        publication (pdf here) of an abridged edition of Rauf's What is Right with Islam
        is what is Right for America. The meeting was chaired by IIIT Vice President
        Jamal Barzinji, and the publisher of the abridged edition is a group called
        American Muslims for Constructive Engagement (AMCE).
        Also promoted in that series of Reader's Digest Condensed Islamism: Harvard's
        Noah Feldman's Fall and Rise of the Islamic State, 1) Who Speaks for Islam: By
        John Esposito and Dalia Mogahed. Dalia Mogahed is head of the Gallup project on
        Muslim public opinion, the most likely contact at Gallup for the earlier
        meetings on the Shariah Index Project (more on that relationship, and on the
        AMCE and their U.S. government backers in Part 2).
        The book series, by the way, was funded by the Kingdom Foundation – as in the
        Alwaleed Bin Talal Kingdom Foundation of Saudi Arabia.
        December 19, 2008 – Final Coordination with the Muslim Brotherhood's IIIT –
        Meeting #8 pTR2GKWAxW4UWNu/+9NlDsyTrXrSDMGmWopYf44GF9Ek
        q5SE9TRWWT4j6LKa6cpg1vTeGB/v0pa30A00266OY7eAGZ56gXGPZSCPDuDAO/mddOVTIUtHOFnf
        3exQFKhaoXtVm6imQsh+Q6CzYmaxymxFFRRga7bvsU10NKMV2TwJNgmaAaNB9dIQsFcjFv8AN5bi
        xa+/WHQdW+HmrvZHuU+IC9PsAOugRU8h5tU4+EDh70wsPR5KrWpOI9+2UBTJZ96IKVJDSadBbmmm
        opyexbvoJ1ts2Go3UMzU1mAUQWFKpKGhNmpYZ8YGWeiynJqWI+Hl5eunK5kGbHYjxDdwAHfrCoVy
        T27Tyzv89SKGYYBv8x4hSIvDPDR0Z1dHld4DiUwk0i5NnHZOdyANqGj2VCkwCx2DZDEssAPE2rps
        vy1AB1kKB5LKrsSPcR4N3bHGT7NfiUJTIa5yl/R1gdQ3m1FuNtAc2JbxmjuQl0/v9mZxIfgH2fRW
        awxJkvh5Zdwma+xoHOAOtH10LPiQx2BkxhMZYdYZDg2T9oh+ntj5lnkye/6Kz60JCKEaWI5eUQdp
        md7kFPyGifeFV42tSzItH0FhqLI90OH27BoCgKRaKCHefRSj8G4mxXvfbQkXAx63EXpgi5e5GQt6
        PPVe5eqlE9mn8RiFb5m0NNYDyDNsHQHrCiGW0jzlGbjPRyDQQMPEC/11Mt4grEz5ptQZ/wBkMwA2
        h5agZlmjz1d4exRHrxDbiGi71y0M8wP8aqttjWuT8wlFik6nM9wwjtkkoeszRDMs9F9OxCyUYxC2
        K8MQiku5cB4IKWJmB+iq27FbrcHPIHBuNt4bv5nLuziGDAzXZZ2vMWD0VdIYhkxSlcKYcbm1Npre
        yC3jujPrMPRZXf3XhcbpIchlZspmZ7HCeG4Rsm4A1gfmaiCIB1n2ft1oYuUZ4awyH3xdRymGeuaw
        ejoD11zZRdTWUJzCm1Js4ebQQB+YKIAYX8k/X2H, Englewood Cliffs & Palisades Avenue. Make right and go to 1st light. At light make a right onto Route 9W No. At 4th light make a left onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is 3/4 mile on right.
        FROM SOUTH OR WEST
        Take New Jersey Turnpike (95) No. or Route 80 East to Broad Ave. Exit. Bear right onto Broad Ave. toward Englewood. Broad Ave. will become Dana Place. Take Dana Place to end. Make right onto E. Palisades Ave. At 3rd block (on left) make left onto No. Woodland Street to end. Make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC immediately on left.
        FROM NORTH
        Take Palisades Parkway South and get off at Exit 2. Make left off ramp onto Route 9W South. At 3rd light make right onto E. Clinton Avenue. JCC is 3/4 mile on right.
        FROM TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE
        To Exit 13 So. (Palisades Parkway So.) to Exit 2. Proceed as above from North.
        FROM CONNECTICUT (Stamford)
        Route I 95 So. to 287 West to Tappan Zee Bridge. Proceed as above.
        http://www.jccotp.org/category.aspx?catid=165
        Do you have an idea, a comment or a suggestion?
        Give us a call or feel free to send
        us an email at info@...

        Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
        411 East Clinton Avenue
        Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
        Phone 201.569.7900 | Fax 201.569.7448
        Sizzling Summer BBQ and Schmooze
        Adults & Singles > Singles 45-64
        Don't miss this great day of food, fun and activities.
        Enjoy great food like hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, salads and more along with socializing and games. Please wear sneakers!
        Reservations required, call ext. 1496.
        $25 with paid reservations by 6/23 $30 after and at the door
        Sun, Jun 26
        4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
        $25.00 Member
        $25.00 Non Member
        http://www.jccotp.org/category.aspx?catid=50

        Like everyone else in the United States, the group stood transfixed
        as the events of September 11 unfolded. Present were former secretary
        of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III,
        and representatives of the bin Laden family. This was not some
        underground presidential bunker or Central Intelligence Agency
        interrogation room. It was the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C., the
        plush setting for the annual investor conference of one of the most
        powerful, well-connected, and secretive companies in the world: the
        Carlyle Group. And since September 11, this little-known company has
        become unexpectedly important... there
        is nothing accidental about the cast of characters that this
        private-equity powerhouse has assembled in the 14 years since its
        founding. Among those associated with Carlyle are former U.S.
        President George Bush Sr., former U.K. Prime Minister John Major, and
        former President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos. And Carlyle has
        counted, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Alsaud of Saudi
        Arabia, and Osama bin Laden's family among its high-profile
        clientele."
        Shafig bin Laden is a half-brother to Osama bin Laden,
        and was in attendance at the Carlyle Group's
        Washington, DC conference at the
        Ritz-Carlton Hotel on September 11, 2001
        NEW YORK POST
        "Dreams by a Muslim group to build a mosque near Ground Zero may not match its
        means.
        The ambitious and immediately controversial proposal to create the $100 million
        religious and cultural center does not seem to be backed by any cash.
        The American Society for Muslim Advancement, which proposed the center, has
        assets of less than $1 million, according to its most recent audited financial
        statement.
        A sister organization, the Cordoba Initiative, listed assets of less than
        $20,000 in 2008. Its tax filings do not disclose at least $60,000 in private
        contributions,<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)