JEWISH SINGLES PARTY IN LIVINGSTON, NEW JERSEY

  • mangonepapaya
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      JEWISH SINGLES PARTY IN LIVINGSTON, NEW JERSEY
      TUESDAY NIGHT DECEMBER 2ND AT 6:30 P.M. At Jerusalem Restaurant
      (this is a
      cafeteria) The restaurant
      describes itself as serving "Contemporary Vegetarian Cuisine", although non-vegetarians also have a selection of fish dishes to
      choose from. The restaurant is Shomer Shabbos and the original was established in 1974. It is under the supervision of Orthodox
      Rabbis of Metro West. As noted above, our group is neither a Reform, nor a Conservative, nor an Orthodox group, it is simply a Jewish
      Singles group. We provide the information as garnered from the restaurants we go to, concerning the Kashrut, or lack of same, at
      each restaurant. We are not affiliated with any of the restaurants. Jerusalem Restaurant is located at 99 West Mount Pleasant
      Avenue (also known as Route 10) in Livingston NJ, The telephone number of the restaurant, in case you get lost is 973 533-1424. The
      menu includes Vegetarian Falafel, Chumus, Dairy, Pizza,salads,pasta,kugels, knishes, latkes, pierogies, quiches,vegetarian (soy)
      stuffed pepper, stuffed cabbage, vegetarian meatballs,vegetarian chili, vegetarian cholent, soups, sandwiches, on pitas, bagels, cream
      cheese, lox, etc. Again, this is a cafeteria, pay only for what you order plus tax. We will be there TUESDAY NIGHT DECEMBER 2ND
      AT 6:30 P.M.
      Directions to Jerusalem Restaurant
      (cafeteria) are as follows: From the Garden State Parkway North or South, take Exit 145 to Route 280 WEST to Exit 5A Livingston
      South, go a little over a mile to the 2nd light. Make a right at the 2nd light onto Mount Pleasant Avenue (also known as Route 10) go
      almost 3 tenths of a mile, the restaurant is located just past the VFW, make a left into the Jerusalem Restaurant parking lot. Go into
      the cafeteria, get your food, and find us at one or more of the tables in the cafeteria.
      Note if you are
      coming from the WEST
      take Route 280 EAST to Exit 5A Livingston South and follow the directions above. If you are taking Route 287 North or South take
      Route 287 to Route 80 East then take Route 280 Eastbound to Exit 5A Livingston South and follow the directions above. If you are
      coming from the Holland Tunnel follow the signs to the New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 15W to Route 280 West to Exit 5A
      Livingston South, go a little over a mile to the 2nd light. Make a right at the 2nd light onto Mount Pleasant Avenue (also known as
      Route 10) go almost 3 tenths of a mile, the restaurant is located just past the VFW, make a left into the Jerusalem Restaurant
      parking lot. Go into the cafeteria, get your food, and find us at one or more of the tables in the cafeteria. If you are coming from the
      Lincoln Tunnel or the George Washington Bridge follow the signs to the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 15W to Route 280 West to
      Exit 5A Livingston South, go a little over a mile to the 2nd light. Make a right at the 2nd light onto Mount Pleasant Avenue (also known
      as Route 10) go almost 3 tenths of a mile, the restaurant is located just past the VFW, make a left into the Jerusalem Restaurant
      parking lot. Go into the cafeteria, get your food, and find us at one or more of the tables in the cafeteria.
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      NJ JEWISH SINGLES NETWORK seeks to bring Jewish Singles who are over
      21 and under 60 in New Jersey together via the net and in real life.
      We hope that members will share information about themselves and
      about events that are coming up. If anyone wishes to have a house
      party, a movies and dinner group, or other activity let us share that
      information too. Let us all get together on the net and in real
      life. Please pass along this information to everyone you know thanks
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59
      Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE GROUP OR THE
      EVENT INSTEAD PLEASE POST YOUR QUERIES AT THE GROUP THANKS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Introduction Time
      just post your introduction to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post message: NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      For those Jewish singles from anywhere, both inside New Jersey and outside New Jersey, I also happen to moderate another fine
      group:
      jewishmatch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com If You Are Single, Jewish, over
      21, in search of someone else who is too, you have come to the Right
      Place.Please be polite. Let's all introduce ourselves when we
      join and from time to time as new members keep joining. Please be
      polite and
      discreet. If you do meet one another in real life public
      places like book store cafes are highly recommended. We hope that you
      will agree that you have come to the Right Place for Jewish Singles
      from
      everywhere to meet.
      Where should
      future
      NJ-JEWISH-
      SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59
      events be
      held.? Please
      vote for as many
      as you wish.

      o Moshavi Israeli
      Restaurant,
      Livingston, NJ
      o Jerusalem Israeli Cafeteria, Livingston,NJ
      o Manahattan Jewish American Restaurant, Montvale, NJ
      o West Orange NJ Reservation September 11th Memorial Lookout and Wall
      o Some other place-I will post where to the group o Some other place-I have posted where to the group To vote, please visit the
      following web page:
      59/polls
      If you are not already a member you need to join in order to vote
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59/
      Post
      message:

      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59@yahoogroups.com Subscribe:
      NJ-JEWISH-SINGLES-NETWORK-21-to-59-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups web site
      listed above.
      Thanks!
    • mangonepapaya