No activity in last 7 days
The goals of NESMA include: to get and promote recognition for the east coast surf bands and surf music on a national and global level; to further expand the musical expression of the surf/instrumental genre to the general population; and to connect regional surf bands through a comprehensive communications network including contacts, supporters, venues, etc., from Nova Scotia south to the Carolinas, and west to Chicago. NESMA also encompasses the belief that surf / instrumental bands can work together, trade shows (within and outside a band's own region), exchange recordings, and eliminate "turf wars"; and the hope that established surf / instrumental bands can lend support, advice, and encouragement to those less fortunate or just starting out, for the benefit of the Alliance and the genre.
- Oct 11, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.