No activity in last 7 days
Discussion of current events and history of railroads in New England. This is intended to include discussion of railroading in the States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont and the Provinces of Quebec, New Brunswick, and railroads including, but not limited to, the New York, New Haven & Hartford, New England Central, Providence and Worcester, Boston & Maine, Boston & Albany, PC, Conrail, CSX, Maine Central, Central Vermont,Housatonic, Vermont Rail System, Green Mountain Railroad, Rutland Railroad, Amtrak, MBTA, GRS/Springfield Terminal, Norfolk Southern, Bay Colony Railroad, New England Southern, Connecticut Southern, Pioneer Valley, Conway Scenic, Montreal, Maine & Atlantic, and past or present affiliates or connecting roads. One focus will be discussion of railroading itself as a profession and current opportunities in the railroad industry.
- Trains and Railroads
- Oct 8, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.