The Tap Riverfest

  • Mark Irwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      I've recently been in contact with Mike Labbe, the Head Brewer at the
      Tap in Haverhill, and he's informed me that the Tap is looking for
      volunteers to help pour and steward at their upcoming festival on
      Saturday, September 15. The festival is being done over two sessions,
      12:00 - 4:00 and 5:00 - 9:00. They are planning on having over 15
      breweries attend and a new addition this year is the Cask Cellar. If
      you want more details, go to
      http://www.tapbrewpub.com/brewfest2007.htm. If you wish to volunteer,
      contact their volunteer coordinator Mary Lou at tapbrewpub@....

      Mark