Wanted: Mother's Helper in Momtague

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      I need a mother's helper for a couple weeks this summer to start as soon as possible. I am looking for someone who can work either 12pm to 5 PM or 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Can be flexible for the right person. Mother's helper will never be alone with the kids. Just need someone who can entertain them while I work around the house. Need someone with reliable transportation as I am unable to pick worker up. We maybe able to bring home on some days. Pay rate is $5 an hour since I will be home. Email me back if interested and I will send you my phone number. Please have your parents permission to work for us. We are a same sex household so please be comfortable if you choose to apply.
      I hope to hear from you soon.
      Melissa

      Sent from my iPad