For Sale: 6 Piece Bedroom Set ($100) in Bushkill, Pa 18324

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      I have a 6 piece bedroom set for sale for ONLY $100. This is real solid wood and consists of a 7 drawer long dresser with a mirror that attaches to it,a 5 drawer chest, 2 night stands and VERY LIKE NEW full size bed frame. This is an all matching set. Before responding please check your distance and also if you have enough room for ALL these items in your bedroom. Thank you!!