For Sale Wood Bar (60 in long x 45 in high) $30 Pottstown

  • Deb B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      I have a wood bar that I have had for years and years. It measures about
      60 in long and 45 inches high and about 15 inches wide. This is a nice
      piece but could use a good coat of paint. The back has shelves and can
      used as a bar or to store other things.

      $30 OBO

      I am in Pottstown 19464

      I have pictures and also a truck and can deliver this if you are close by.