5345For Sale Lot of CB Radios Working Not Working $10 Pottstown

  • Deb B
    Aug 12, 2013
      I have a lot of vintage CB Radio's all different brands. Some have been tested and work others haven't been tested. I have pictures of all of them. Some have Mike's and some don't. Some have plugs on the end and some don't.
      $10 each or make me an offer on all of them. I do need to sell them so very willing to take offers especially if you take all of them.
      I am in Pottstown 19464 and could ship these also.