NEOsupport is a support group serving Northeast Ohio.
Membership being by invitation only, members are currently being invited from throughout the state.
Group members have been medically diagnosed with a Neuroendocrine Immune System Disorder:
Myalgic Encephalopathy/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Fibromyalgia (FMS) and/or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS).
Moderators have launched this group to serve as a supportive
atmosphere for its members-
through exchanging information, experiences, and a safe social outlet.
Folks in this group are located in NE Ohio,
most being found in the Greater Cleveland area and suburbs.
Guidelines for Members:
- debate is good when each others views and personal choices for their health are respected...(eg. minimizing, discounting, demeaning, being pushy and/or mocking other members is not good form)
- please refrain from much discussion on topics that are not related to our illnesses and/or coping with these illnesses (eg. extensive discussions of religion, politics).
- no solicitation of other members by using this NEOsupport group as a platform to sell services, products, or make any other financial gain through its members.
-that being said,standard email etiquette, internet courtesy, and common sense apply.
This group is not sponsored by pharmaceutical companies, or health organizations.
Opinions and claims made by posters do not necessarily reflect views
of this group.
All Yahoo Groups rules apply.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Jun 4, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.