Tallmadge PD/FD Freq's

  • cityslacker06
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      If you have not heard, Tallmadge's saftey forces operates on the Summit County 800 system...the same system as Akron and SCSO. I believe they still simulcast to their VHF system. They share talkgroups with 2 other cities if memory serves me correctly, and have their own decicated fireground talkroups, too.

      Al Zielinski Sr. in Streetsboro, OH.