Re: [NEO_Dads] Reminder of Daddy and me play group at the Cuyahoga Falls Library this FRIDAY

  • pete.neodads@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
      Just got signed up so myself and my 2 year old boy will be there friday. Do you just meet in the play area or somewhere else

      Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

      [NEO_Dads] Reminder of Daddy and me play group at the Cuyahoga Falls Library this FRIDAY

      I was just writing to remind anyone that might be interested that the play group my friend and I formed for stay at home dads will be meeting this Friday, April 13th at the Cuyahoga Falls Library at 10 AM in the Children's area in the lower level. My daughters are one and three and my friends son is three. If you are interested please call the library at 330-928-2117 and quickly register, tell them you would like to come to the Daddy and Me playgroup (just tell them who you are and your child's name, that way we can have enough donuts). Hope to see you there.