A Service in Celebration Of Coqui's Life ~ Please Join Us

  • don bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

      To All of our Beloved Family and Friends,
      As some of you may already know Coqui passed away this pass Sunday (August 18th, 2013). We would like to invite everyone near and far to a service in celebration and honor of Coqui's life as well as the numerous ways he touched and blessed all of our lives.
      Below is a copy of the obituary with all of the information in it along with a link to the online version.
      It will also appear tomorrow (Wednesday August 21st) in  the Plain Dealer and The Lorain Morning Journal.
      Please pass this on to anyone that may want to be informed and possibly join us. Everyone is welcome.
      With Love,
      Larry, Lucy & Bridget

      HTTP://WWW.MALLOYMEMORIAL.COM/VELAZQUEZ-MADERA.HTML
      VELAZQUEZ-MADERA, PORFIRIO
      PORFIRIO "COQUI" VELAZQUEZ-MADERA, age 71. Our beloved father, grandfather and friend passed away on August 18th, 2013. Loving father of Lucy, Larry, Zenaida and Tula. Cherished grandfather of Demorestt, Natalee, Alyssa, Samara, Autumn, Larry Jr. and Lucy and Bridget’s baby to be. Great-Grandfather of Daniel Jr.
      A service to celebrate Coqui’s life will be held on Thursday, August 22nd, guests welcome at 5:30pm with service beginning at 6pm at St. Paul’s Community Church, 4427 Franklin Ave, Cleveland. All are welcome to a potluck dinner in the church courtyard immediately following the service.
      In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to The Cleveland Catholic Worker, 2082 Fulton Ave., Cleveland 44113 or The Hospice of the Western Reserve, 17876 St. Clair Ave. Cleveland 44110