Urgent Call Monday: Taking Action At the Border Against Militarization on July 17th!!

  • don bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      Thank you for considering this action proposal,
      Don Bryant, president, Greater Cleveland Immigrant Support Network

      Sian Miranda Singh ÓFaoláin

      Field Organizer

      </mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13fa595bd8ab8c9e&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1>

      1725 DeSales St. NW, Suite 600

      Washington, DC 20036

      Phone: 202.906.9936

      Twitter: @RWG_Sian and @RightsWorking

      Join Rights Working Group and endorse the campaign against racial profiling!

      Join Rights Working Group and endorse the campaign against racial profiling!

       From our members at Border Network for Human Rights: