Immigration Reform, Rally and March, May 4th, Noon, West Side Market Square

  • don bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
    Tell Congress We Can't Waiy Any Longer. The Time is Now to Pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform!

    Digale al Congreso que no podemos esperar ma`s. ! Ahora es el momento de aprobar la reforma migratoria integral!

    Join the annual Immigrants' Rights March and bring home immigration reform.  Let's show Cleveland that we want to be a welcoming community to immigrants.

    Saturday,  May 4th, Noon
    West Side Market Square
    West 25th Street and Lorain Avenue

    Richard Herman, local immigration attorney and author of IMMIGRANT INC. will speak about Cleveland as an immigrant-friendly city and the benefits this will bring to our community.

    March to follow rally.