This man wants to block a pathway to citizenship

  • Immigrant Support Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      From: Immigrants' List <info@...>;
      To: <truth_force@...>;
      Subject: This man wants to block a pathway to citizenship
      Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 4:00:42 PM

      Immigrants' List - Our Heritage, Our Future

      Don Bryant ,

      The fate of comprehensive immigration reform is at stake.

      Will you make a call to save a pathway to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants?

      Tea Party leader Rep. Raul Labrador is a vocal opponent of a pathway to citizenship. Despite bipartisan support of this measure, Congressman Labrador has vowed to kill any immigration reform bill that even mentions this measure.

      He thinks that providing a pathway to citizenship to millions of undocumented immigrants is “too extreme”.

      He is wrong. A pathway to citizenship is a fundamental part of comprehensive immigration that will provide sensible immigration laws for 11 million undocumented immigrants and their families who are woven into the fabric of our society.

      As a former immigration lawyer who was a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Rep. Labrador should know that it is poor policy to create a permanent underclass of immigrants without the possibility of obtaining full permanent residence and later citizenship.

      Call him at (202)–225-6611 and tell him to join President Obama and the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” and support this measure.

      Immigrants' List is committed to seeing through comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship in 2013, but we can’t do it alone.

      We need your help in making sure that Rep. Labrador doesn’t get in the way of progress on comprehensive immigration reform.

      Please, make this call for comprehensive immigration reform.

      Immigrants' List

      Contribute!

      This message was sent from Immigrants’ List. We apologize if you received this message in error. If you would like to unsubscribe from some or all of our emails, please click here to unsubscribe. To change your email address, update your contact info, or manage your subscriptions, please visit our subscription management page.

      Paid for by Immigrants' List, not authorized
      by any candidate or candidates committee.

      2001 S Street, NW, Suite 550

      Washington, DC 20009

      info@...
      phone 202.293.3123