Mwatabu Okantah and Mary Weems on Dee Perry Show, Monday, 2/4 @ Noon, WCPN, 90.3 FM.

  • Don Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Facebook Mwatabu and Weems, two great local poets. Mwatabu performed his jazz-poetics at the 2004 Immigrant Support Network benefit at Algebra Tea House in Little Italy,
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

      From: "Don Bryant" <email.donbryant@...>
      Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:33:46 +0000
      To: Paec<thepeopleforum@...>
      ReplyTo: email.donbryant@...
      Subject: Mwatabu Okantah and Mary Weems on Dee Perry Show, Monday, 2/4 @ Noon, WCPN, 90.3 FM.

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

      From: "Mwatabu S. Okantah" <notification+hzdrgvfe@...>
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:23:43 -0800
      To: Mwatabu Okantah and Mary Weems<email.donbryant@...>
      ReplyTo: Reply to Comment <g+40omrc7v000000h8mdo1004n7x4627ct0000000dw1nd29c46@...>
      Subject: [Mwatabu Okantah and Mary Weems] Weems and Okantah. Okantah and Weems. Word...

      Weems and Okantah. Okantah and Weems. Word...
      Mwatabu S. Okantah 10:23pm Jan 21
      Weems and Okantah. Okantah and Weems. Word Sounds Have Power!!!

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.