[LULAC Ohio] GABY PACHECO IN COLUMBUS ON MONDAY JULY 2!!!

  • email.donbryant@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Facebook GABY PACHECO COLUMBUS VISIT - LOCATION UPDATE: Sorry this took so long but with power outages it has been challenging but we have a location!! :) - SPREAD THE WORD - NOS VEMOS!!
      172 E. State Street - 6th Floor
      Columbus 43215
      Parking on meters, free after 6pm
      http://www.facebook.com/events/125976124209308/
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

      From: Rubén Castilla Herrera <notification+hzdrgvfe@...>
      Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:59:33 -0700
      To: LULAC Ohio<5073335913@...>
      ReplyTo: Reply to Comment <g+40ytnwl1000000h8mdo102ry8su2hxh6000002bwj71l23n46@...>
      Subject: [LULAC Ohio] GABY PACHECO IN COLUMBUS ON MONDAY JULY 2!!!

      GABY PACHECO IN COLUMBUS ON MONDAY JULY 2!!!...
      Rubén Castilla Herrera 5:59pm Jun 30
      GABY PACHECO IN COLUMBUS ON MONDAY JULY 2!!!
      Central Ohio Immigrant Justice, Ohio Action Circle, the Justice Action Ministry of the Unitarian Universalist Church, and the National Student Power Convergence 2012 are sponsoring a visit with Gaby Pacheco from United We DREAM
      Columbus, Ohio this coming Monday - July 2, 2012 - Columbus, Ohio
      Location - TBA - ASAP!

      Gaby is a well known national DREAMer and will be here to share her story, talk about the President's Deferred Action Memo, share issues to look out for, talk about the importance of organizing and staying focused on passing the DREAMAct and to thank all those in Columbus and the area for their work on migrant rights and the fight for the DREAMAct.
      Undocumented Americans: Gaby Pacheco
      Gaby Pacheco, who was born in Ecuador, talks about being undocumented in America. She has three educ...

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.