[The Spot Youth Empowerment organization] Job Title: CO-OP POSITION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY...
- - More Job postings - Spot Youth Empowerment Organization on Face Book
Rosshawnda Aaron 12:44pm Feb 1Job Title: CO-OP POSITION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HELP DESK CO-OP
Date posted: January 19, 2012
Company: Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
PLEASE FORWARD ALL RESUMES WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
One (1) Co-op position is available for a student who is pursuing a career in
Information Technology or Computer Science. This is a position in our Information
Technology Department. This position requires a one-year commitment and may start
as soon as possible.
Undertake Help Desk center activities for service requests related to desktop, network and
software applications support, IT training requests, and telecommunications and audiovisual
· Establish and maintain positive customer relations through quality inquiry and
understanding customer needs.
· Evaluate data and information provided by customers to determine technical support
level, priority level and dispatch criteria for each request.
· Ensure accurate interpretation and entry of information into call tracking system and
efficient dispatch and routing on Help Desk tickets.
· Follow the department methodology for communicating to internal staff, outsourced
support technicians, and end-users regarding requests that have been entered.
· Follow quality control methodology to maintain services of the Help Desk.
· Use technology to successfully capture data needed to perform daily functions and
generate and distribute Help Desk performance reports for IT management.
· Assist in maintaining inventory data from acquisitions and deployments. Generate
required documentation for deployment of hardware and software.
· Advice end-users on software training opportunities provided in-house.
· Assist in providing basic training on standard hardware and District software
applications for end-users.
· Perform clerical functions for the department as necessary.
· Perform baseline activities associated with technical troubleshooting.
· Good customer service skills.
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· Understanding of IT terminology.
· Excellent telephone skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency in ability to navigate, execute, input, edit, obtain, maintain,
and/or generate information from software applications.
Range – $14.26 – $17.98 / Hour
Please send resume to:
NORTHEAST OHIO REGIONAL SEWER DISTRICT
3900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
email to: Recruiter@...
Note: When sending resumes via email, please ensure file is in Word (.doc) or Adobe (.pdf) format
View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.