The Ark in the Annex

  • Kathy gallegos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      The Ark in the Annex

      April 11 is the day when the Blessing of the Animals takes place in Los Angeles. To honor that day, The Avenue 50 studio will hold an exhibit of pets and other animals mythologic and fantastic. April 11 is our participation in the NELA Second Saturday Art Night so we’re looking for artwork of animals, mythological and fantastic creatures to fill the walls of the Avenue 50 Annex. The work will be up until May 3.

      For inclusion, please send jpgs of your work; call or drop off your artwork for possible inclusion to the Avenue 50 Studio from April 5 through April 10.

      Kathy Gallegos
      Avenue 50 Studio
      131 North Avenue 50
      Highland Park, CA 90042
      323-258-1435
      http://www.avenue50studio.com

      Kathy Gallegos Avenue 50 Studio 131 No. Avenue 50 Highland Park, CA 90042 (323) 258-1435