Figure Drawing Workshop

  • Kathy gallegos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Every Tuesday night from 7-10 pm. $12 per person.
      Poses start at 2 minutes and proceed to 25 minutes.
      Art benches provided.
      Music, refreshments and free parking in rear of building.

      Kathy Gallegos
      Avenue 50 Studio
      131 No. Avenue 50
      Highland Park, CA 90042
      (323) 258-1435
      www.avenue50studio.com

    • Kathy gallegos
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16 3:11 PM
        Figure drawing workshop every Tuesday night from 7-10 pm. We start with 2 minute poses and work our way up to 25 minutes. Art benches provided. Free parking in rear. Music, light refreshments. $12.00.

        Avenue 50 Studio, Inc.
        131 No. Avenue 50
        Highland Park, CA 90042

        For more information, please call (323) 258-1435.
        Kathy Gallegos Avenue 50 Studio 131 No. Avenue 50 Highland Park, CA 90042 (323) 258-1435