Rocket Still Climbing

  • lawlessind
    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2011
      On my way home from A 48 hr Marathon race trip to the McBride headquarters in Newport News Virginia and a visit to Virginia Motorsports Park. We made several revisions to the bike and learned some things as well. A full recap to follow tomorrow but here are the results.

      4 runs

      First 7.81@177 MPH (shakedown)
      Second 7.26@181 MPH
      Third 7.24@185 MPH
      Fourth 7.13@187 MPH

      Couldn't hook up all day. 60 Ft times were 7 tenths slower than Valdosta launch but Derek Badger's unbeatable HTS Battery covered for this and more. When we are able to get all of this power hooked up, it is going to FLY!

      CHIP, How about a 150 MPH Club for 1/8 mile? We managed 160.33 on our last run.

      Shawn
    • mikedunn
      Message 36 of 36 , May 3, 2011
        FYI-
        I think that there will be 3 events this year.

        shameless plug:
        http://www.texasmile.net
        Show what YOU have on a ONE-MILE straight (run wide open on an airport runway in Texas- 130mph, 160mph, 190mph & 200+mph)
        Welcoming Motorcycles, Performance Street Cars, Race Cars and Land Speed Racers

        March 25-27, 2011 - last race at Goliad
        May 27-29, 2011  -  Inaugural Event at Chase Field
        October 21-23, 2011 -  Event #2 at Chase Field

        mikedunn

        On 5/3/2011 1:24 PM, Albano Dos Santos wrote:

        Also there is Texas Miles twice a year in US.

        Albano Dos Santos

        NEDRA . SA. Regional Director

        World class electric drag racing
        www.nedra.com