It's time for.....

  • K O
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      TRI-ZILLA!!!  I am on my way out the door to buy that lottery ticket you told me about, Otmar

      Actually, I am closing in on a benefit May 10 in Berkeley to raise money for the middle school kids EV/Maker project as well as Marianne Walpert's Tanzsolar and Camilla Barry's STEM instruction project for Afghani teachers with Taj Mahal Trio and Maria Muldaur
      Still trying to develop a new generation of EV competitors ...
      It would be nice to have some NEDRA presence but I will be happy if the electric cupcakes can show up.. After all, it is happening in BERKELEY

      I don't shop where I can't charge.