Maryland 3K WFB fantasy event

  • gjnoronh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Reposted from Joe Nizzle at the Rogues Den Forum
      I'm going to this if any of our maryland folks are interested

      Glen Burnie Maryland GW Battle Bunker 3,000 point tournament
      Phone Number: 410-689-2442

      December 17th Starting Promptly @ 11:00

      3 Rounds, 2 Hours a game

      20 Spots for the tourney

      25.00 Dollars a head

      No Non-Gw Minis Minis must be Fully Painted

      Also my local independent store Renaissance Games has opened a new
      forum and is starting to plan their 2006 season including a WFB
      doubles tournament in January

      http://www.ren-games.com/