Saturday, November 17

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2001
      JACK

      It's truly amazing how the concepts that "I' adopt
      seem to define my so-called individual reality.

      There's a story that goes somewhere in America,
      there's a worm farm and not being a gardener
      myself, I understand people actually grow garden
      worms to sell as they oxygenate (()2) the soil to
      promote healthy gardening.

      The story goes that one farmer started producing a
      much larger size of worm and it started selling
      extremely well and naturally caught the attention
      of the other worm farmers naturally.

      Of course, like in all marketing strategies, the
      farmers purchase worms of this particular farmer to
      try and figure out what he was doing to make his
      worms become more productive and desirable through
      their size. (Listen up men!)

      They did all the standard' worm tests' and were
      absolutely dumbfounded to what this particular worm
      farmer was doing to create such a magnificent
      specimen.

      The successful worm farmer was doing so well, he
      decided to sell up and retire after a number of
      years and at this stage, no-one had yet figured out
      how he was producing these large worms.

      Just in case you are wondering what he the farmer
      was up to,

      the farmer found a worm that wasn't related to the
      garden worm variety, it was a species that was much
      larger and he put the garden variety when they were
      small in with these larger worms.

      The young garden variety had no prior concepts of
      how big they were supposed to grow, so they just
      assumed that they were supposed to grow to the size
      of these larger worms that they were living with.

      Back in a minute, I just want to go and have one
      more look at the role models I've decided I want to
      be like.

      JAN BARENDRECHT

      Some like to play master
      To awaken one faster
      exert a shock
      to loosen a block
      But sometimes that is a disaster

      Some have seen the light but never seen the lamp
      They are the ones with sight who do not see the damp
      What works for me
      It works for thee
      So just endure a little cramp

      The meaning of nondual is not_two
      Yet is seems a game of peekaboo
      Erratic searching in vain
      Costing many a pain
      And then "IT" is "found" at the loo....

      JAN BARENDRECHT

      There is a "hidden" key to funny anagrams and here
      is another example:

      husband and grace - absurd and change
      mankind and grace - ranking mad dance
      humans and grace - hangman crusade
      moksha and grace - shocked anagram
      world and grace - cold war danger
      heaven and grace - enhanced ravage
      hell and grace - recalled hang
      pets and grace - garden aspect
      sinners and grace - rancidness range
      money and grace - a greedy con man

      Dear cigar managers! - America's grand rage -
      marriages and grace

      Jerry Katz and grace - crazy jerk and great!

      --
      http://nonduality.com
      http://nonduality.net