11/6/01 Tuesday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001

      Dancers onto the stage of life
      The puppet Petrouska no longer
      Has strings to make him frown

      My name is Steinway PianoHands
      I take encore after encore
      performing ubiquitously for
      Hearts craving divine cohesion

      PIETER S. SAMARA

      The strength and passion  of the attached message is something we should remember forever.  It is truly a wonderful and touching work of art by just another human being in New York City.  It may take a few minutes to download the presentation, but the wait will be amply rewarded when you see it,  and I suspect it will put some things into perspective for those of us who are so consumed with our daily lives and well being.

      Be well and take care!

      PS  Obviously it is recommended you use a high speed connection.  This presentation contains a 7 MB flash file download.
      Click here: America Attacked 9 1 1
      or

      View this emotionally moving Flash Tribute dedicated to the people who lost their lives and to all the heroes who responded to 911. - From a resident of New York to all Americans

      RASHMI MOORJANI

      This one doesn't require patience. Listen to the piano in the
      background.

      http://users.tpg.com.au/talie/remember.html

      JAN B.

      Regarding relationships, on another list i wrote:
      Over 50% of marriages end in divorce - which
      means the amount of unhappy relationships is way higher.
      A fact of life for which can't be changed.
      The conclusion to draw from that will vary - from
      refraining from relationships to continuing unhappy
      ones. The similarity with "seeking behavior" isn't a coincidence.

      Memory is but a record of events.
      Without stimulus the act of finding can't be remembered.
      No feelings asking to be gratified, no thoughts running,
      nothing "pops up" even while memory is intact
      and senses are functioning.

      That could be called "peace"...

      Jan