Wednesday, October 17

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001

      From: jerry@...
      To: nds
      Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 11:36 AM
      Subject: [NDS] Wednesday, October 17

      ERIC ASHFORD

      NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

      There is a divine nostalgia that moves the soul
      outward to find itself in the world. There is a
      subtle way of uncovering the soul of ourselves
      within heart vision. It is seeing the love of our
      child self as we emerge in loves reality.

      The nostalgia of the soul is a yearning to be so
      visible in the world that only the soul itself can
      be seen within it. This is a remembrance of how the
      sun was created to rise and set in each being, that
      the world could turn around One heart.

      The child of love seeks its sacred inheritance in
      the birth of itself, and claims nothing but its
      original face. It knows that to be the eye of God
      it must live free of the appearance of form, while
      loving the form as the dress of its existence. Only
      children can make love-play like this. Playing in a
      dolls house or pirates den, knowing that the tales
      they tell, are love stories shared together for the
      souls escape to wonder.

      Each moment we are dressed into creation, that we
      might cloth the world with fresh garments. Just as
      a child will make-believe by dressing up in
      whimsical clothes to enact a scene, so the child of
      love imagines its playground the home of itself
      also. It can never be orphaned from its reality,
      for it has made the world the house of its love.
      Knowing nothing else matters.

      The home of Holiness
      is the Love you allow yourself to be.
      Forget about being here
      and not being here.
      Of being homeless,
      or journeying home.
      Turn your heart
      to loving the world into being
      in every moment of awareness,
      and you shall return to God
      what has always been.

      MELODY

      "When we admit we are gullible, easily seduced by
      the senses and deluded by glamour, including
      intellectual glamour, we have at least the
      beginning of discernment.

      Fortunately, in this world of duality man has been
      given a consciousness which can instantly detect
      that which is destructive and signal it to his
      otherwise ignorant mind by the grossly visible
      weakening of the body in the presence of the
      inimical stimuli.

      Wisdom can ultimately be reduced to the simple
      process of avoiding that which makes you go weak -
      nothing else is required."

      (by David R Hawkins)

      --
      http://nonduality.com