Thursday, October 4

  • jerry@nonduality.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      MICHAEL READ

      Ain't it just a weird world?

      Deepak Chopra named his son Gotham.

      Jenifer W. will alter your conciousness with table
      tipping. Her slogan is 'have table will travel'.

      Swami Beyondananda will give you a tape with
      nothing on it. If you hear anything, it is all in
      your head.

      Stephen L. O. provides legal service for among
      other things - meditation.

      Can't find your soul? Dr. Alberto V. will help you
      to retrieve it.

      Sri S. assures all seekers of enlightenment that
      they will get a light body and won't need food,
      clothing, money or sex.

      Brenda C. will help you to get rewired for the new
      energy.

      There are so many levels of Reiki that the income
      potential is virtually unlimited.

      If you have a bad akashic record, Christine can
      clear it.

      Ram Dass is being here now with his impending
      death. And, Wayne Dyer had a heart attack - despite
      his healthy lifestyle and the fact that he is an
      all around good guy.

      David C. can guide the tarot. This could be useful
      if you can't do it yourself.

      Your child is probably a mutant - that is it is
      probably an indigo child. They are actually
      Lemurians or something like that.

      Feeling a little down in the prana? Take a class
      from Master C. K. S. Both basic and advanced
      classes are available.

      Can't find your higher self? Craig J. knows all
      about it, where you put it and who has it now.
      Craig will help you to ferret it out of one of
      those pesky past lives.

      Have too much resolution and harmony in your life?
      Well don't worry. Gina P. can help you to promote
      it. It should be valuable to somebody.

      Are you enlightened by still a klutz when it comes
      to web design? Larry J. is your man!

      Penny J. will feng shui you - FOR FREE!

      Looking for a good trans-channel? Look no more,
      Molly R. is connected! St. Germain, the brotherhood
      of light, ascended masters, archangels, and of
      course the space brotherhood are all readily
      available to her.

      Do you feel that you do not have the life you were
      meant to live? Chetan P. can rearrange your
      psycho-spiritual DNA and fix you right up! See? It
      wasn't your fault after all.

      Got dirty karma? Well who doesn't. Take advantage
      of Rabbi Yehuda L.'s services. He doesn't do
      windows - he does karma.

      And of course the real problem is that everybody is
      full of shit! Whoops, got to run - that colonic is
      starting to work!

      HAHAHAH and HOHOHO!

      Peace - buncha goofballs - Michael

      GARY MERRILL

      I wonder.

      Am I acting on  the world  or is the world acting on me?
      Am I a causer or a consequence?
      A mover or the moved?

      If there is neither me or the world
      There is neither cause or result
      How can this be?

      Immovably yours,
      Gary

      GENE POOLE

      There is only the whole
      Not even nothing is separate
      It is more than a weave;
      Differentiation is merely virtual.

      You know what happens
      In zero-gravity situation;
      If you push it is you
      who moves.

      Knowing the whole
      Is ability to predict
      Consequences;

      System cannot be beat
      All things are intrinsic to System
      System is organic.

      System rewards
      For intelligence,
      Punishes for retrograde behaviour,

      Thus,

      Intelligence is its own reward
      Hell is a portable condition
      System conditions  learners
      Into the condition of System,

      Those who will not respond
      To conditioning by System
      Invoke the power of System;
      System power is seemingly infinite.

      System cannot act against itself
      Thus all actions are harmonious
      Leading either to conformity to System
      Or expiration of the actor,

      One who pushes against System
      Pushes System against himself,
      By degree of disagreement
      Provoking proportional confrontation,

      Until Force meets Power
      And Power absorbs Force
      Leaving only Power;
      Thus System self-regulates.

      SUE GANDOLF

      Re-action. Reaction. Re: action

      A "movable" is a stool (shakespeare), a movable
      object to sit upon, unmoving.

      All the world's a movable. Or,

      All the world's immovable.

      The (im)movable world is neither (im)movable, nor a
      world. Discuss.

      Everything that makes us, makes us soo different,
      accidents of birth and geography. Yet the same
      stuff that makes you makes me. How can *this* be?

      BOBBY G.

      Dear Nina:

      Yes I recall writing about portraits. I said
      sometimes I have to animate people's faces to get
      them to be themselves when I draw them from life by
      pushing their buttons. Ushakov wrote about doing a
      portrait of God. I don't want to push the buttons
      of the Old Testament God. I became convinced a very
      long time ago that when I saw the person in the
      eyes that was really them, usually just a flash, I
      was seeing myself. Quite often they would look back
      and a moment of recognition just stretched out. I
      could tell they enjoyed it as much as I did.

      It was said that you could not look directly at God
      or you would be consumed or something. Shankara has
      told us in 'Drik Drisya Viveka'

      "The Self cannot be seen as object, not being
      perceived by anything else."

      Draw the portrait of God Ushakov! Even portraits of
      mortals lack their Infinitness, Tenderness, Peace,
      and Love. But just show a little of it and others
      can imagine the rest.

      That's not much of a cage Nina if you can just go
      over to the PC anytime you want. Have some wheat
      grass.

      Love
      Bobby G.

      BRUCE MORGEN

      > > .. Can enlightened people, become jealous ?
      > > Poonjaji, reacted heavily, when then-his-wife Mira, was having
      > sex
      > > with people in Africa.
      > > JB

      > well at least they were people. there's lots of gazelles and stuff
      > in Africa.

      If that doesn't make NDHighlights,
      I'm unsubscribing.             :-)

      http://nonduality.com