Wednesday, September 12

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      SU GANDOLF

      For those of you who would like to send thoughts
      and prayers for the 13 people still unaccounted for
      from my company, which was located in the world
      Trade Center, they are: David, Melissa, Karen,
      Thomas, Carlos, Adrian, Billy, Courtney, Diane,
      Douglas, Wen, Paley and Daniel.

      I am not reading NDS digest right now, and do not
      have a computer at home, but do appreciate your
      thoughts, and am sending mine to any of you who may
      have been affected, or who have friends and family
      still missing. I was on my way to the subway when
      it happened, so I was not at the building during
      the attack.

      Please take care,
      Su

      DAVID HODGES

      The American Red Cross and Amazon.com are
      cooperating in an easy way to contribute funds to
      aid the disaster relief effort. If you already have
      an account at Amazon.com you can contribute with
      one click, but if not, it is also easy to
      contribute:
      http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/paypage/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/002-1836231-8892011

      As of this writing they have already collected :
      $1,476,931.00 from 48, 621 individuals.

      XAN

      Running 'within' I find my essence undisturbed....
      as usual.

      JERRY

      If one finds a cloak of being has risen out of the
      ashes, its perfectly okay to do nothing but wear
      it. It's there for a purpose and because it's
      heavy, it's easy to wear. In time it goes and one
      is left to the essence 'within'. But men seek that
      risen cloak. They may as look upward for the risen
      towers.

      ________________________________________________________________________________-

      MICHAEL READ

      Just to let the more empathically facile know, I am
      sending out visions.

      One is of the world aflame with WAR! Shattered
      bodies of children, women, animals and men lying in
      the torn earth. Fire, smoke and pestilence sweeping
      the good clean earth with devastation.

      The other is of the garden lying all about us.
      Laughing children indulged by caring parents.
      Abundant beauty in the deserts, mountains, and
      steppes, the teeming life of cities, and all that
      walks and creeps and crawls and swims and flies.

      And the last is the vision of you deciding for
      yourself the world that you want to live in.
      However you decide is how you decide.

      I will not force peace, love and understanding upon
      you. You shall weigh the fruit of your actions and
      let none set the scales to advantage.

      You with the flesh of the very universe, upon you
      do I depend. Upon me do you depend. Our very
      interplay is the great game. Haven't we played too
      rough too long?