List on hiatus

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Dear Members of the Highlights List,

      As the result of upcoming changes on the NDS list, this list is on
      hiatus. It may return in the near future, so please stay subscribed.
      There may be a call for new editors.

      This list began on June 2, 1999, and has generated 788 posts. The
      archive is a compendium of some of the best posts sent to the Nonduality
      Salon. The archive is at

      Thank you for being a great audience. Without the list members, there'd
      be no archive, no collection of great posts from which a person could
      harvest a good book if they wanted to.

      Like I say, stay tuned. Thank you for your loyalty and for receiving
      this work. Deep gratitude to Gloria Lee and Andrew Macnab, the current
      and most faithful editors in this project. They remained on board from
      day one. Thanks to the many other editors who contributed significantly
      in this effort: Melody Anderson (who was the original owner), Beth, Mark
      Otter, OH, Bruce Morgen, Lynn Helwig, Christiana Duranczyk. Hope I
      didn't forget anyone.

      Love,
      Jerry Katz