Changes

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 1999
      This time of year always feels like the
      beginning of a new year for me somehow.

      Perhaps, it's related to sending a child
      off to a new term in school.

      In the spirit of 'newness', as well as
      the prompting of the approaching change
      in seasons, I have just changed the name
      of the list NondualDigest to NDhighlights.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Thanks to Jerry, Bruce, and Andrew, I now only
      edit the Salon's postings twice a week. And
      soon, with the volunteering of just one more
      individual (hint, hint), I'll be free to begin
      another list without overly burdening these
      already busy fellows themselves.

      I'm beginning to recognize a bit of a gypsy in me,
      in that I am seeing a habit of starting up a list,
      and then moving on, and leaving it in others' hands.

      For me, it just feels right somehow.

      I opened up a list last week called aGathering.
      The aGathering is a mix of new agers and nondual
      realizers which makes sometimes for quite a show. :-)
      For any of you Sandeep fans, you better tune in
      quick. He is likely to make his disappearing
      move shortly <s>... yet you will find quite
      a bit of his words in the new archives from just
      this week. There has also been a few channelings
      from a remarkable 'collective' known as Arcturian
      Flame Being. Now I don't know if his/their words will
      'come thru' again, but if they do, it will indeed
      be a gift to behold. :-)

      Not a list for everyone, quite honestly, but some
      real shiftings already happening....in me to name
      only one. :-)

      To subscribe to aGathering, go to:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/aGathering

      Yet, I am already preparing someone to take over
      moderating duties on that list, as I begin to
      start up yet another new list, one which moves
      me from list to list....as well as receives offerings
      from other 'free lance' reporters...providing the
      highlights of some of the best of the best in the
      movement towards Awakenings....from email and the
      newsgroups. It will not be specifically nondual,
      but will include all movements toward awakenings,
      as well as offerings from nondual realizers.

      Specifics will be announced later.

      I hope the new name lessens the confusion, and
      makes clearer the options for receiving NDS
      postings.

      Thanks all,

      Melody