Tuesday, June 26

  • umbada@ns.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2001
      AUGUSTUS CHRISTOS

      Black vs. white, White vs. black... this war is like a
      crutch! In time you forget you are using it and it becomes a
      part of you like blindness.

      The function of a map is to 'get there'. The purpose of a
      short cut is to get there quicker... wher ever 'else' that
      may be.

      Let me ask you: Do you understand the war 'I am from'? Then
      you know that I am trying to get recover. Why then to you
      purposefully and maliciously stand in the way of that
      recovery? Shall I place you back? <pssst.. I can you know>

      You say you know. Fine. When you see it and hear it and feel
      it then issues of right and wrong, good and evil, this and
      that simply fall away.

      The 'truth' stands the 'test of memory' every time. In time
      and with time 'their lies' are forgotten and the details lost
      and alliances forgotten (they have mostly moved on). Patience
      yeilds this 'time to strike'.

      I am the sword of truth. What do you think I do?

      Technically perfect but a total lack of creative ability.
      Creative perfection comes when there is no 'I' in the art.

      -- A Christos

      *Brahmatman, Seti

      GLORIA LEE

      From the Wei Wu Wei site this quote leads to an "explanation"
      by Ramesh of how he was influenced by him.
      http://www.weiwuwei.8k.com/intro.html

      from Bhairava list, from M:

      Namaste List,

      Here is an enormous collection of rare photos, which are
      being provided to us by the grace of M.D. Suvarna, the
      personal photographer of Bhagavan Nityananda in the 50's and
      60's. I say personal because he was the only photographer
      that Nityananda would let near him. He became a great devotee
      of Bhagavan.

      Thank you Frank for sharing this, it means so very much to
      me, these pics.

      here is the link share it with the group or anyone you wish.
      Bhagavan belongs to all. just realise that this is do to the
      goodness of Suvarna that thee photos are available to all.
      there is no 'copyright' on any of this stuff. Frank

      Bhagavan Nityananda Darshan Gallery
      http://photos.yahoo.com/sriprank

      from Nondual Quotes

      From: 'The Spirit of Tao' Thomas Cleary

      SAYINGS OF ANCESTOR LU

      Nothingness

      Those obstructed by nothingness, clinging one-sidedly to this
      principle, sit blankly to clear away sense objects and think
      that the Way is herein. None of them seeks the secret of
      nurturing the three treasures. Though they speak of reaching
      nothingness, this is really not the Way. The ulti- mate Way
      is not in reification, nor simple nothingness. The mystic
      essential is to balance openness and realism.